2008-03-26

Whirling in Timeby Dick Asshford

[I] {based on the recorded account of our friends first swinging experience} [/I]
God! He’s so muscular and persistent. He’s lifting me off the floor with each hot embrace as he backs me down the hall. Our tongues dig deeply into each other’s mouth kissing with the exciting hunger of knowing we have stepped over the line, that intense, yet unspoken moment when two people realize that consummation of their lust is inevitable.
We’re going to fuck! It will be soon! I know this as we move, locked in each other’s embrace, another step further down the dimly lit hallway. I don’t know where, exactly, he’s taking me, but I know he’s going to fuck me even if it’s on a cold tile floor.
Licking his neck I taste his sweat. His tongue in my ear drives me wild. Our hips grind together hard. His hands unfasten my bra. I fill with the ecstatic anticipation of his hands, these new hands taking my breasts. I bite his ear hard as pleasure surges along the insides of my thighs, through my aroused womanhood, and up my spine.
Tonight is new, yet so familiar. My head is swimming in a sea of anticipated delight. I wonder how I got here, and yet I knew days ago that this was coming. I did not consciously plan to be taken by Wayne tonight. Yet, from the time Gary and I made plans to come to this party I foresaw everything unfolding as it is right now.
Two weeks ago our best friends, Stephen and Connie had invited us to their party. This was another in a series of parties which, during the past year, had become increasingly intimate. I knew everyone had to be aware of the changes but no one ever mentioned it, not even my husband, Gary. Upon reading the invitation I experienced an immediate flush of sexual anticipation. I must have altered my breathing in some way as I read the note because Gary, sitting across the living room from me, lowered the newspaper and asked, 'What . . . . . ?' Neither expecting nor understanding my reaction I could not answer accurately and replied, 'Nothing really. It's a party invitation from Steve and Con. Why?'
My eyes must have given some allusion of deception. Gary’s lingering, quizzical look at me before he said, 'Okay,' and returned to his reading told me so. The tone of his voice said, 'Okay, you just don’t want to talk about whatever it is, and that’s fine.
Wayne’s chest is hairy. I have never made love with a hairy man. I pull his shirt open and lick at his curly, sweat-matted hair, then lick his nipples. His nipples are large for a man, and his rapid breathing tells me how much joy my tongue gives him. His hands squeeze my breasts. His hands are strong and slightly rough causing my skin to come alive. 'M.m.m.m.m.m.m . . . ,' I shudder as he squeezes my nipples between his callused thumb and forefinger. We begin kissing again and Wayne’s strong hands slide along my ribs, squeeze my waist, then slip over my hips and under my ass. Lifting me tightly to him, we back yet another step into the darkness of the hall.
With my right hand I rub the long hardness of his cock through his jeans. It feels thick and extends side ways from his crotch to his pocket. His hands continue exploring under my skirt, rubbing circles over the skin of my ass. My thong panties give his hands direct contact with the sensitive skin of my ass. His manly hardness presses harder and closer against the sensational warmth in my pussy. I know I’m swollen and wet. I’m ready to be fucked! I’m so ready to be fucked by Wayne. But although I am eager for sex I want to linger in this stage of anticipation.
After getting his shirt fully open I begin struggling with his belt. It’s a goddamn, large-buckled, western belt that seems to defy my efforts. He chuckles and whispers, 'You can’t have your present if you can’t unwrap it,' slipping a hand over the front of my panties and cupping my pussy firmly. I emit a raspy sound of pleasure as his fingers begin pressing my clit. I feel its swollen hardness slip back and forth beneath his touch. The lacy fabric moves aside easily, and he touches my magic button in its wet nest. Wayne winces as I bite his nipple too hard in reaction to the sharp flash of pleasure, which ripples through me.
Two nights after getting the party invitation Gary and I had gone to bed early and were wrestling playfully. It became increasingly sexual and I began to anticipate making love with him. It had be several days since our last screw, and I had been in a heightened state of sexual arousal ever since reading the party invitation.
We began our familiar pattern of kissing and touching in preparation for sex. Then Gary paused and whispered, 'What would you do to spark things up between us? You know, our sex life has gotten rather predictable.' My sensual reaction to the party invitation raced through my mind along with several fleeting thoughts about some of the intimate moments that I’d experienced at our most recent parties. Even though I was thinking I wanted to experience another man {and really felt this is what Gary was getting at} I was unsure and could not bring myself to answering with complete honesty.
'This is fine,' was all I could get out as I embraced Gary and buried my face in his neck. I could have kicked myself for that cop out. And, predictably, I found myself once again going through pleasant, but never-the- less routine, intercourse. As we screwed I began seeing the faces of our male friends. When I started coming, the face in my mind was Wayne's. Wayne was fucking me and my orgasm erupted with surprising speed and intensity. I wondered how it would be if Gary to knew where my head was.
Gary went to sleep immediately but thoughts about my sexual past and current fantasies swirled through my mind as a series of realistic dream-like experiences of which I had complete control. I relived thoughts that had not entered my consciousness for years. Sexy thoughts that went on and on. It was as if my whole life had been a sexual experience. I rubbed myself and came again. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.
Wayne’s cock feels so good in my hands. Buried in mounds of hair it is so thick my fingers barely wrap around it when I squeeze hard. It’s very hot and has the most velvety skin. A sexy, musky aroma wafts up from his opened jeans. A slippery drop on the end moistens a line along my wrist as I reached down to his balls; large, heavy, hairy balls. His fingers continue dancing back and forth across my hard, wet clit and I shuddered again. He presses more deeply into my vagina. Fucking Wayne is getting really close now. The muscles of my vagina began pulsating with anticipation. I squeeze around his fingers and nearly faint with pleasure.
Wayne lifts my face to his and we continue kissing. We step further into the promising darkness. Opening my eyes I can see the dim light of the living room in the distance. Sitting on the couch is Gary. Carol is sitting astride his lap facing him. Her short red skirt has slid up to her hips. His hands are busily fondling her ass.
The party had been a typical middle-American social function; dinner, drinks, and lots of laughing at jokes and puns. However, casual fondling became prevalent as we ate this meal. After dinner we went to the den. I took a seat on a barstool next to Gary. The others began dancing. At first everyone was with his or her spouse and getting a little 'dirty.' But then Steven, Wayne, Carol and Sheri switched partners and kept doing the same thing. Watching them was really turning me on but I was unsure where to go from here. Finally Sheri tapped me on the shoulder and said, 'If you don’t mind, I’d sure like a dance with this man of yours,' and winked. They’d danced together before so this was not entirely new. Gary and I smiled at each other. He gave my thigh a squeeze and left. Before I knew it I was being swept away in Wayne’s arms. He kissed me and gave me an unmistakable hump; long, firm, deliberate and with unblinking eye contact. I liked it but felt awkward with Gary so close. He covered my mouth with his, but I broke the kiss off quickly to look for Gary. I need not have bothered. He was in the middle of a long, deep kiss with Sheri. His right hand was on her ass and he was fondling a breast with the other. My head began to spin and my legs quivered but this is what I had wanted to happen and, hey, what could Gary say?
Although Gary’s hands are fondling Sheri’s ass his eyes survey Wayne and me. When he sees me looking at him he smiles approvingly. I smile back, then feel immediately awkward and bite my lower lip as Wayne roughly fondles my right boob through my blouse. This is not how I was told it would be when a man sees his wife with a lover. I let myself fall headlong into this abyss of sexual pleasure. Wayne’s tongue grazes my neck causing me to quiver.
I went to Hawaii with three girl friends after high school graduation. We were staying with an aunt of a friend but she was rarely around. We just had to feed ourselves and decide what to do. The tropical air stirred my sensual side from the beginning. During our first outing we found a small beachside hut in which a weathered old lady who called herself Sim Sim made a beautiful array of beach wear. I wanted to look worldly but her suits were very small and unlined. Trying on the suits caused me to feel aroused. The soft material slid coolly over my hips and breasts. Even with them on I felt naked. The thought of walking in public was at the same time scary and thrilling. My nipples jutted out through the material making me self- conscious in front of my friends until I saw that they were in the same condition. We never talked about our nervousness, and I never mentioned that I had hopped up and down in the dressing room to see how my tits jiggled. I was pleasantly surprised.
The suit I bought was a shimmering sky blue. The triangles covering my tits were adjustable and the bottom left most of my ass exposed. My friends both bought thongs but I couldn’t handle the feel of 'butt floss' just yet. We also bought colorful cover-ups, then stuffed our clothes into bags and headed to the beach. We all seemed to have a little more bounce in our steps {especially whenever we passed some guys}.
Our third day on the beach we picked up our first guys. They were some rich punks from San Francisco but they made us laugh and we ended up having quite a good afternoon. They took us dancing. My guy, Brent, came on very fast. He was talking about sex right from the start. I tried to play his word games and keep up with his drinking but woke up the next morning realizing I had lost . . . and lost my virginity too. I could only vaguely remember a long kiss on the dance floor and his suggestion we go for a walk. As we walked he wrapped his hand around me and squeezed my breast without any hint of concern. I wanted to tell him to stop but I didn’t want to seem like a kid either. In the shadow of a large tree he had his hand inside my panties in seconds. Then . .
I had a horrible hangover in the morning and wanted to sleep in so my girlfriends headed to the beach without me. Later I went to the beach alone. Out of nowhere Brent appeared. I was shy and frightened at first but he seemed so casual and comfortable with everything I stopped feeling 'wrong.' Soon we were casually talking about everything, holding hands and kissing. Brent stood, took my hand and just tilted his head towards the houses. 'Sure,' I heard myself say. I picked up my stuff and we walked to the condo, slipped quickly out of the few clothes we had on , crawled into bed, and just started fucking. I was just barely not a virgin but I sure had an appetite for sex.
'Let me help you with this,' Wayne says taking the bottom of my polo shirt and lifting it over my head. Predictably my bra gets tangled but his easy manner and soft, confident voice puts me at ease as he slips it over my shoulder. He stands back and admires me. I love his lustful gaze of approval, and my body spontaneously squirms seductively before him. I want to feel his hairy chest rubbing against my nipples. I lift my mouth to his and press myself against him. Reaching behind my back I unfasten my skirt. Giving the slightest wiggle of my hips and it drops silently to the floor. Wayne steps out of his jeans, then lifts my right leg up over his hip and slides his penis along the damp crotch of my underwear. Now we are separated only by the thinnest piece of material. Thin silk. Thin, wet silk I know will soon be slipped from my hips and I will have Wayne inside me, deep inside as we fuck. I lean back towards the darkness of the hall anticipating continuing to the bedroom. But Wayne holds fast and we sway gently to soft background music.
'Go down on me,' Wayne whispers urgently. 'Suck my dick!' Placing his hands on each side of my face he leans forward and darts his tongue in and out of my mouth. 'I need to feel your sweet lips on my cock,' he says compellingly.
Oh Christ! My heart pounds in my chest and I feel a new flush of sweat on my forehead. I quickly glance into the living room. Gary’s lying on the couch. Carol’s straddling his face and Sheri is eagerly giving him head. He groans with pleasure and lifts his hips to Sheri. All three are completely undressed. My knees quiver weakly.
I flash back to Hawaii. Brent and I fucked continuously for the first weekend we were together. We rarely stopped to eat. Through the door I heard my girlfriend’s comments as they tried to tease us out, but fucking is all I wanted to do and Brent was just what I needed. During the third afternoon as we began to wake up my head was on his stomach. I fingered his cock lightly fascinated by the way it would enlarge and harden when I touched it. 'Lick it,' I heard Brent whisper. The thought had never occurred to me. But, innocently, I complied. The taste was mysterious combination of my own familiar smell, and his and caused a slight tingling sensation on my tongue. At his urging I licked the large purple head again. It surged in my hand and Brent took a deep breath. I was amazed.
Pressing on the back of my head Brent said coarsely, 'Swallow that son of a bitch.' His push caused his cock to press directly into my untrained mouth. Apparently my teeth scraped and he yelled. Later we took more time to get ready. By the next day, though, my lips were red and swollen. I had found oral sex as climax producing as vaginal sex and was beginning to take him deeper into my throat.
The day after Gary had asked me what I’d like to spice up our relationship I had made a promise to myself to tell Gary the truth about my feelings. I had to let him know how thrilling our parties were becoming for me. I needed him to know how I had come to look forward to pressing myself against other male bodies, and exchanging clandestine touches while hot tubing together. I felt compelled to point out to him how we would always hurry home and throw ourselves into unbridled intercourse after each party. However, we were still just the two of us and somehow, the closer things got with our party friends the more I began to focus on my desire to try out another size, shape, smell and pace.
During dinner I thought about my plans to tell him but each time I approached the moment of truth my 'plan' seemed to stick in my throat. What I did manage was to serve more than the usual amount of wine for dinner and the two of us got drunk. We moved into the living room. I followed Gary with two fingers hooked through his belt loops. Before he sat on the couch I reached around him and grabbed his crotch.
'What cha got here, Baby,' I asked teasingly. He made a typical male 'manliness' comment, and pulled me around to face him. He tumbled backwards onto the couch and I fell on top of him. Gary was so much fun to play with. We each enjoy tickling and nips and taking advantage of a variety of physical positions. Finally we lay back panting on the floor. That’s when I blurted out, 'I want to fuck Wayne!'
Gary looked at me in curious silence while time seemed to stand still. Then he slowly raised himself onto his elbow and looked at me. I raised onto my elbow too and we stared into each other’s eyes. My head was whirling from the wine and I did not know where to go from here. There was no look of hurt or anger in his eyes, and although my heart pounded through my chest, I was neither afraid nor sorry I had said it. My bold honesty relieved, yet excited me. 'What?' he grinned. 'What did you just say?'
The dam was broken. I let it flow. 'You know what you asked me the other night, ‘What would you do to spark things up?’ Well, ‘Mr. Sensuality,’ I’d like to go to bed with Wayne. . . or Stephen for that matter. You’ve got to notice how everyone has been getting so ‘friendly.’ I really feel it’s just a matter of time before someone starts having affairs. But affairs are scary since they mean people are lying and sneaking.'
After a pause, Gary gently told me about just how friendly things had gotten for him. Both Carol and Sheri, in addition to the kisses given publicly, and taken the liberty to stroke his cock under water.
I shared some of my encounters with the fondling and provocative comments during conversation in the hot tub or while dancing. I had thought about doing more but so far had not done anything and had taken Stephen and Wayne’s propositions jokingly.
Gary paused and took a deep breath before telling me about a day several weeks ago when I was out of town and he was home working in our back yard {which happens to be very secluded}. Sheri surprised him with a drop in visit. They had chatted and drank a couple of beers. At her suggestion they stripped and got into our hot tub. One thing led to another and she gave him a blowjob. He had felt guilty for allowing it to happen, but the guilt was over having a secret between us rather than coming in her mouth.
To my surprise I was not angry. Just surprised, and began giggling over my imagined sight of her head bobbing up and down on his cock while he, '. . . felt guilt ridden.' I unzipped his pants and lifted his semi erect dick out. 'So, Sheri likes your wanger, does she? Well so do I,' and popped it into my mouth! Whether it was my added energy or his aroused state I don’t know, but although he’s usually a long time coming from oral sex he pumped a big, hot load against the roof of my mouth in less than two minutes. I had never taken him very deeply into my throat for fear that he would be suspicious of my past, but this time he was deeper and I came closer to coming from sucking his cock than ever before. Then he went down on me. I erupted instantly with an orgasm that went on for several minutes.
Wayne leans against the wall with one shoulder. Our eyes are locked as I slip my hands over his muscular ass and slowly lick my way down his hairy stomach. My knees wobble as I lower myself. Glancing to my left I look directly into the eyes of my husband sitting naked on the couch with Carol. He is smiling and nodding encouragement . It’s so different. Yet with each passing moment I am becoming bolder. Now I am not just getting ready to fuck Wayne, I want to put on a show.
Brent: By Sunday night, after days of sex, we decided we had to return to the real world. He left promising to call the next day. Actually he did not call until three days later. In the mean time I had gone through painful adolescent convulsions of lost love. I wouldn’t even go to the beach with my friends. They got pissed. Then there was a knock on the door. It was Brent. Instantly I was alive and leaped into his arms. He hugged me and gave some excuse. I’m sure it was some lame lie but at the time all I wanted was to hold onto him.
Brent had two of his friends with him. Arms wrapped around each other we walked into the living room. The guys followed and took seats on the couch. Brent asked me to get some beer if we had any. We did and I skipped into the kitchen and returned with two bottles apiece {so I could sit on Brent’s lap longer without interruption}. Actually the guys seemed nice but I could not stop myself from touching and kissing Brent. At first he just toyed with my affection, but then he started returning my kisses as intently as I was giving them. He whispered in my ear, 'We’ve got to stop or these guys are going to get quite a show,' I heard myself respond, 'So what.'
At that we began going at each other just as we had when we had been in bed together. As my clothes started coming off the other guys shouted cheers and 'clinked' their bottles. Brent and I laughed but kept on going. Soon I found myself reacting not only to his body, but the audience excited me too.
As I began kissing down his chest they began chanting, 'Blow job, blow job . . . ' For some unknown reasons the raunchier this got the more excited I became. In seconds I had Brent’s dick springing free of his baggies and into my mouth.
I settle to my knees. Wayne’s cock throbs against my neck as I continue kissing and licking through the course, dark hair on his tummy. Reaching up with both hands I begin stroking him and rubbing his thick, dark erection across my cheek, neck and chest. I look up at Wayne’s face. His eyes are closed, head thrown back and his chest heaves.
I look back into the living room. Gary is stroking himself. As I smile, seductively licking my lips, he smoothes Carol’s hair. She turns towards him, takes his dick from his hands, and began sucking eagerly.
Wayne turns my head back and positions my mouth inches in front of his manhood. It’s thick, very dark, covered with black hair and literally lurching with each beat of his heart. A pearly bead appears from the hole.
Gary and I began having extensive discussions about our sexual interests each evening after I had told Gary of my preoccupation with some recreational fucking. We opened up for the first time about having sexual experiences prior to our marriage, and discovered we each had had an affair during the second year of our marriage {six years ago}. Within weeks we found we both had very vivid sexual imaginations which each had considered too weird to share with anyone, especially a spouse!
One night Gary told me that according to Stephen, he and Carol had been into the swinging scene in Colorado before moving to the northwest. Stephen talked openly about how much he and Carol missed those intimate get-togethers with their friends and had asked Gary if he and I would join them some time for a day, evening or weekend to explore our sexuality a little more deeply. Gary told Stephen he was interested but did not think I would be. Stephen’s response was, 'Don’t be to not be surprised if, given the chance without fear of reprisal, that that little wife of yours would be quite different than you ever imagined.' It was his idea for Gary to get me to talk about the sexual fantasies lurking behind my normal, 'traditional wife' facade.
Continuing our discussion we began to talk more explicitly about many sexual possibilities. I found myself getting excited imagining the men taking turns screwing me or seeing Gary fucking Carol or Sheri. Gary seemed to focus on threesomes, especially having me suck his dick while Wayne or Stephen fucked me from behind. Night after night our talk became more explicit and led to energetic fucking late into the night.
Wayne’s swollen bulb hits the opening to my throat. I start to gag. But that passes and becomes a deeply pleasurable sensation. I remember the afternoons with Brent and his friends and want him deeper. He gives it to me deeper. Wayne’s thick, dark, hairy cock is sliding in and out of my throat. I want more. I WANT MORE!
Orgasmic tension is building from my mouth to my cunt as Wayne’s cock again and dives in and out of my mouth. Harder and harder it presses past my lips, over my tongue, along the roof of my mouth, and finally into the tightness of my throat. As our pace quickens I can feel him pressing deeper and more urgently. Finally my face presses against the hairy mat of his pubic hair and I realized there is no more. But, oh god how good it feels.
That first afternoon Brent and his friends came over, as the guys watched, I knelt between Brents legs and pulled his cock from his baggy shorts and drew it slowly into my mouth. I felt it hardening. It was so good to be back with my lover and his wonderful cock. The same tingling I felt days ago came back instantly. Plus, my lips weren’t sore, and I knew what I was doing {I’ must have done this at least a thousand times in my mind since he left}. This time I swallowed him and felt again the eroticism of his surges as his emission gushed directly into the deep recesses of my throat. The pulsing of his ejaculation resulted in a shuddering orgasm of my own.
I try to imagine how much cock is actually sliding past my lips and into my throat. My cunt begins to twitch inside. I know I’m about to come. Audible gurgles erupt from my mouth each time Wayne’s meat slips out. I’m about to come. I’m going to come again from being fucked in my mouth. Wayne feels this and pumps faster. Shots of lightening begin surging through me. Wayne’s dick expands even more, and hot, tangy come is injected directly down my throat. I have to hold on to him to keep from falling over as my own orgasm has turned my legs to quivering rubber.
Slowly Wayne pulls out. He kneels in front of me and lifts my lips to kiss me. He caresses me tenderly and seems to enjoy the taste of his own emission as he laps his own spunk from my chin and the corners of my mouth. We embrace and fall gently to the floor. In the distance other couples offer playful congratulations, and then drift back to their own sexual delights. Wayne and I smile at each other, embrace, and drift to sleep on the hallway floor.
Later the fog of fantasy slips from my mind. Wayne and I begin to stir. For several minutes we cuddle playfully. I can hear the others off in the distance, . . out side. Sleepiness disappears and I realize it is only about 8:30. Wayne and I discuss whether to go to bed or joining the others. We decide to do both; join the others for now, but go to bed later.
We timidly walk through the house towards the sounds of laughter. Upon reaching the kitchen we can see the others are in the hot tub. We walk through the French doors to join them. We are offered drinks and seats of honor, and given credit for a great show. 'What a way to kick off your old hang-ups,' Stephen reports energetically, raising his glass in my direction. His prolonged, knowing gaze glancing between my face and crotch boldly expresses his anticipation of being with me soon, . . possibly next! An unexpected jolt of excitement shoots through my pussy. Stephen picks up on my unspoken response and winks.
'Here, here!' the rest of them join in raising their glasses. Gary moves aside and lifts his arm off Carol’s shoulder to assist me into the tub next to him. We kiss each other reassuringly and I squirm under his arm. The water is hot but I shiver in this strange return to his embrace. He kisses my forehead.
Wayne squeezes in between Carol and Sheri. Both kiss him warmly then smile at me. Sheri squeezes my hand. I feel warm, loved, excited and safe among friends.
In spite of all that has happened, conversation soon becomes very ordinary. Everyone seems to have interesting stories and funny jokes and we carry on highly animated talk for an hour or so. From time to time a response is punctuated with a splash of water. Eventually the play becomes more prevalent. Finally, Wayne says, 'This is too much for me and excuses himself. Carol and Sheri agree with him and all three walk into the house holding hands.
Stephen, Gary and I continue to play. Soon I am being tossed jostled between them. The playful physical contact begins feeling more and more sensual. I feel a hard on slide across my hip. It’s Stephen’s cock. I grab it playfully and he takes a hand full of my breast. Gary rubs my ass and fondles my other breast. Soon we are stroking each other. I become overwhelmed with the thought that I will soon be screwing two men at once. I will be having sex with a 'friend,' while my husband watches and does me too.
How can this be? Only a couple of hours ago I was with another man. . . . a man who was not my husband. A man with whom I had had a tremendous sexual experience and had intended to join again in bed for the rest of this night. And now I want more? I am wanting this man whose long, curving erection I am rubbing over my ass while he rolls my nipples between his fingers Gary, my husband, kisses me deeply then licks my left nipple which Steven has lifted to his lips.
Sharply a twinge of desire shoots through my being. I simply vibrate with sexual energy and begin rubbing Stephen’s erection up and down the crack of my ass. Oh god it feels good. I know I’m going to get it again. It’s going to be soon!
After swallowing Brent’s load I slid up and kissed him. I made a mess of his come on his face, which he wiped off with the back of his hand. 'You’re just too much.' he said shaking his head. I think he was a little self-conscious in front of his friends but in a spot where he had to act manly. I pulled myself onto his lap and began sliding my pussy back and forth on his dick.
'You’re not being very good hostess by forgetting about your company,' Brent warned coolly.
'I haven’t forgotten anybody,' I responded. 'I just have a favorite.'
The discussion became a teasing game about my poor etiquette. I offered to take care of them too as long as I could take care of Brent at the same time. I then got up, completely aware of my nakedness, and went to give each of them a hug and kiss. They stood in unison and eagerly accepted the kisses, and touched me all over with clumsy adolescent zeal. They squeezed my breasts roughly and fingering my pussy as our tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths. I continued toying with them. I heard Brent get up, then felt him press his naked body against the back of my ass. The kisses and licks of three mouths and six hands roving my body amplified my sexual excitement. Brent pulled me back by my shoulders, turned me around and pushed me down in front of him. He wanted me to go back down on him again. 'Fuck her,' he said to his buddies.
All I could do was squeeze my eyes shut and pull Brent’s cock in and out of my mouth. Doing so I knew his friends would try fucking me. This thought sent me into wild frenzied sucking. After stumbling out of their clothes and making crass comments about who was going to get sloppy seconds, could feel fingers sliding up and down the crack of my ass and into my cunt. And then, slam! One of their cocks rammed deeply into my sopping wet cunt. He was a really quick guy and felt him swell up and come in seconds. Brent came again too. I loved this two-ended filling and the rapid explosion of hot sperm from pulsating dicks. As soon as the first guy pulled himself out the other cock filled my sloppy, wet cunt as I continued to suck Brent dry. The harder and faster he fucked me the harder I worked on Brent who gave me another blast without ever going soft.
After each guy had had seconds and Brent had shot another load, I could feel come and sweat dribbling down my thighs. Finally we all collapsed into a tangled mass.
Gary kisses down my stomach and then sinks his tongue into my pussy; my throbbing, soon to be fucked {again!}, pussy. Standing in the hot tub, my pussy is just inches above the water. Hot water splashes against my ass as Gary flicks his tongue in and out of my cunt.
I release Stephen’s cock and guide Gary’s head over and around my sex. Still standing behind me, Stephen glides his tool across my ass hole. Gary’s tongue and Stephen’s dick are so close together. I begin to wonder what it would be like to have both at the same time but Gary kisses his way back up to my face.
We kiss each other long and hard as Stephen continues to slide along my crotch. Gary takes my head in his hands and begins guiding it to his chest. I know what he wants. He wants me to go down on him. Now I want to give it to him. I want to give my husband the best blowjob ever, not the timid offerings of a naive wife who doesn’t want to appear too talented in some worldly ways. Eagerly I begin kissing his chest and massaging his balls. Familiar as they are this time it’s so different. I am full of new levels of anticipated pleasure. I also know as I lean forward that I am opening my snatch to 'eager' Stephen who now quickens his pace and pressure.
Brent and his friends became a regular pastime during my final two weeks in Hawaii. Even though I knew they were just using me for a cheap thrill I was honestly enjoying every orgasmic minute. I promised myself that these weeks were my 'wild oats' and that when I returned, these days would be memories I would maintain for the rest of my life. I left my friends and the condo and stayed in Brent’s apartment. Although I slept with him I was available to any of them and several other friends too. I got fucked five or six times a day and give at least as many blow jobs. I couldn’t get enough.
I press back into Stephen as I finally get low enough to lick the end of Gary’s dick. Gary eases himself up to the edge of the hot tub making it easier for me to take him into my mouth and brace myself. Stephen’s cock now slides over the full length of my slit. I can feel his long curved lance all the way to my tummy. This makes me want him deep inside and I press back against him wiggling my ass as I suck Gary’s stiff penis. He lets out a gasp of pleasure as I guide it over my tongue. As I massage Gary’s dick with my tongue, Stephen presses his cock against the opening to my hungry cunt. My desire to take him inside burns. In my mind I see him looking at me with his knowing wink when Wayne and I had walked towards the group in the hot tub. I wanted him then and now. 'Oh god . . . Oh this is wonderful!' I manage to breathe out.
Slowly he begins easing it inside. At the same time I take Gary ever more deeply into my throat. Both men begin breathing hard and swearing as they each fuck me. I am so full. I am absolutely full of my wonderful friends. I am intensely aware of these wonderful men filling me with their cocks. One is in my cunt and one is in my throat. They are so long it feels they’ll touch inside my chest. Thrilling sensations shoot through my body like lightening and crashing thunder. I am totally consumed by the pleasures within my body yet I almost seem like a passenger watching it all happen.
I’m getting ready to come again. How does one have two orgasms at the same time. I don’t know but I feel it coming. I feel THEM coming! My throat and my cunt are tensing up to explode. 'Oh god! Oh god!' is all I can gurgle as my body tenses into spasmodic trembling. A true daughter of Aphrodite, I’m paralyzed with pleasure. Frozen in sexual bliss. First Stephen explodes within my rigid body, then Gary. Lasers flash. I have been fucked! Oh god how I’ve been fucked.

No comments: