2008-03-26

A WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS

Part Two A Soft Swing Becomes Moreby Mary Lock
In part One you learned that our friend Bob and his new Bride Darlene are staying with us for the weekend. Last night Dan and I made Love while they watched and we watched them make love. That was a first for all of us. It is now Saturday Afternoon and I continue the Story.
By Three O'clock we are all quite tired, so we nap from 3 till about 7 then we dress to go to a nearby restaurant for drinks, dinner, dancing and more drinks. During a slow sensual dance Bob and I watch Dan and Darlene hugging each other tightly. He smiles and lowers his hand to my ass and pulls my body to his. His cock is hard, he grins and pushes it against my belly. I press my body to his. I see that Dan is getting some good feels of Darlenes tits and ass and some short kisses. I let Bob play with my tits and we sneak a few short kisses ourselves.
Around Eleven, Darlene says it's time to get the guys home and into bed. They agreed and I'm hot and horny and ready. On the way home it's decided that the last one into the shower is a rotten egg. It's no contest, before Dan could put the car away, the Three of us were nude. Dan having lost, was fixing drinks, when Darlene and I, calling him a rotten egg that needed washing, grabbed him and stripped off his clothes..
Four of us in the shower means we can't help having a lot of skin to skin contact. We soap each other with much good-natured debate and laughter about who may soap whom, and where. I run my hands over Bob's body and butt marveling at how nice it feels. I don't mind when Darlene rubes Dan's body , or even when she caressed his butt, or rubbed her tits on his chest. However, I felt a tinge of jealously, when she caressed his balls then wrapped her hand around his cock, he did not object. Pretending not to see, I let it pass, wishing I had the guts to do the same to Bob. Bob's cock presses just above the crack of my ass, his hand moves up the front of my leg, suddenly he slips a finger into my hot hole. I want to grab his cock, but don't. Instead, I grab his hand and squeeze his thumb before discreetly moving it.
We dried each other, then went to the bed. Somehow it all seemed natural. It seemed impossible that at this time last night I would have beat up a woman for touching Dan. Now I had been aroused seeing Dan and Darlene caressing in the shower and carefully toweling the water from each other while Bob dried me. Dan, then me, then Darlene, then Bob, we lay on our backs, everyone very still. I reach for Dan's prick and wrap my hand around it. I think about Bob's cock against my back, if it had been lower, it might have been it instead of his finger in me. I wish I'd felt his cock and balls while in the shower, it might have been my only chance. Well, it's right there, why not feel it now? I stretch my arm across Darlene and finger his hard-on, then I take a firm hold of it. I giggle, 'I have a cock in each hand.' Dan sits up, he's amazed. I'd never touched another cock, until last night, I'd never seen one. I stroke Dan's cock with my right hand, and Bob's with my left. Darlene saying, 'I need a better look,' slides out from between us.
Bob moves closer, I play with both cocks while Darlene watches from the foot of the bed. Bob's cock is as hard as steel, I finger it all over, it feels really good, then I work my hand down to investigate those beautiful big balls. 'Hold his cock while I suck it,' Darlene says as she kneels between Bob's legs. I stroke his cock while Darlene takes it into her mouth. Without thinking I roll over onto Bob and press my open mouth to his, our tongues explore each others mouths. I had never kissed any one but Dan like this. Darlene ministers to Bob's cock while I tongue his mouth and caress his shaft and balls. After a while, I realize she has stopped sucking him and is being very still. I turn and our eyes meet, She asks, 'Could I taste Dan's cock?' Without thinking, I say 'sure.' She glances at Bob, He smiles his approval. I am amazed, confused, yet hotter than I can remember. Darlene kneels between his legs, leans forward and licks the head of my husband's cock. Stroking Bob's cock with my left hand I wraps the right tightly around my husband's cock, I watch intently. Darlene lowers her head and five of his eight thick inches slide into her mouth and throat. I move my hand to his balls and she takes the whole thing down her throat. I roll onto my right side and press myself to my husband, my right arm goes under his neck, my left hand goes to his balls. I fuck his mouth with my tongue. Darlene is working her magic on his cock. Dan's hand finds my wet pussy. His finger slides into me, his thumb massages my clit. Bob presses himself to my back. His hand moves to my breast. His chest feels good against my back. His hand feels so damn good on my tits. His cock is, What the hell is he doing? What in the hell, is that? My God, Bob is pushing his cock against my wet vagina. Will I allow this? For some reason, maybe Darlene's mouth on my husbands cock, maybe my husbands tongue in my mouth, or his fingers on my clit, or maybe Bobs hand on my tits, or just maybe because I want his cock in me. I don't protest, nor does Dan, his fingers now guiding Bobs cock toward the opening.
I feel the head of his cock pushing, then, Oh yes, it's in me. I feel the smoothness and bulk of his shaft as it slowly, slowly slides deeper and deeper into me. Dan continues to tongue my mouth. Darlene is swallowing his cock. Bob begins to slowly fuck me, going deep into me then all most pulling out. My husband's finger is in me along with Bobs cock. I feel I should protest, I should stop this, but Oh God it feels GOOD. Dan's finger and Bob's cock inside me at the same time, God it's so good. I am so HOT. Yes, Oh yes, fuck me Bob, Oh yes, finger my clit Dan, Yes, Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh God I'm, coming, I'm coming. OOOHHHHHHH God, YES YES CCCUMMMMING OH GOD Yesssssssssss.
Dan's coming in Darlene's mouth, shooting his semen down her throat, she savors every drop. His climax is so intense his body convulses, his hips raise off the bed. He can't catch his breath. I raise my head and look at him lovingly, he smiles. We all lay still while Dan calms down, catches his breath. Bob is tightly pressed to my back, about half his cock buried in me, slowly moving just a little. Dan's hand is exploring Bob's cock and my vagina. Darlene lies on Dan, stretches across me and kisses Bob. Dan's cock is still rock hard even after just cumming. Is that because Bob's cock is in me, or, Is it despite it's being in me? Suddenly I'm very confused. I pull myself away and sit up. Bob jumps to his feet.
We are all very still. What's Dan thinking? He doesn't seem mad that Bob just fucked me. Why did Bob jump to his feet? Is he afraid Darlene mite be mad at him? Darlene is still kneeling between Dan's legs, studying me. Unless she was to absorbed in sucking my husbands cock, she must know her husband fucked me and she doesn't seem to be mad about it but she does seem uneasy, nervous. Dan's cock has gone limp, and so has Bob's. Are they sorry or just uncertain about what happened? I am confused because now I want to fuck Bob. I mean really FUCK him, but only if he wants to fuck me and only if Dan and Darlene don't object., I could ask, but ask who, ask what. I think about what to say. Should I? What the hell, why not? In a low sexy voice, I say simply, 'Bob, Fuck me.'
Darlene giggles, and that breaks the tension. They say in unison 'What the hell do you think he/I was doing.' We all break into hysterical laughter. We get up, finish our drinks, I put on another tape, go to the bathroom. Have another drink, Then Bob looks at me with fiery desire.
I lay flat on my back and spread my legs wide. Bob slides between my legs and briefly kisses my pussy, then kisses his way up my body pausing briefly at each nipple. We glance at them, they watch us intently, studying every detail, Dan's cock is very hard, that pleases me. Bob presses his open mouth to mine. Slowly, deliberately he positions his hips then his steel hard cock presses against my wet pussy. I grasp it and work it's head over my pussy, rubbing my clit with it, then I place it at the entrance to my hole. He slowly ever so slowly pushes it in, inch by lovely inch it goes deeper and deeper, till his balls caress my anus. We sigh, we moan, letting the world know how good our fucking feels. I am so God damned hot, I haven't been this turned-on since Dan and I started fucking years ago. Bob's cock is a little thinner than Dan's but it is somewhat longer. I lift my knees toward the ceiling ,he is fucking me very deep. I feel I'm losing my virginity again, and God am I enjoying it. I squeeze my vagina as tight as I can, trying to feel every feature of this different, wonderful cock. Bob begins wildly fucking deep into me. All to soon his body goes ridged and I feel his hot thick cum pumping deep into me, then he is still, his cock shrinking inside me. He rolls off away from Dan and Darlene.
Dan is laying on his back, Darlene is laying face down on him. I wonder why they aren't fucking? Maybe he will fuck her now that we've finished. I want to watch him fuck her. My hand goes to my aching clit, I'll bring myself off while I watch them. We all lay still for some time, they make no move to fuck, I wonder why. Maybe they are waiting for permission. I'm really close to cumming and if Dan is not going to fuck her, then he can bring me off. I say as sexily as I can 'You two can fuck later, giving them my permission to fuck, but right now I want Dan to eat me.' Darlene smiles saying, 'He can do both.'
I straddle my husband's face and lower my cunt full of Bob's semen onto his mouth, He licks tentatively, then hungrily. The unfamiliar taste of cum mixed with my sweet pussy juice is a powerful aphrodisiac, adding even more potency. Darlene straddles his waste and lowers her wet cunt over his steel hard cock until it is fully in her. He licks deep in me while thrusting his cock into her. He can't believe he's fucking her while eating me. He moans, You taste so good. You feel so good. Darlene embraces me, her tits massage my back, her lips against my ear. Bob places one arm across my breasts, the other behind his wife. He kisses her, then me. Then we share three-way kisses, our tongues twirling together. Dan fucks me with his tongue, while she rides up and down the full length of his cock. She's very tight, a vacuum sucking my husbands semen from his balls. She's moving much faster, having contractions, coming. My husband pumps his load into her, then she goes limp, collapsing against her husband and me.
We collapse, becoming an exhausted pile of torsos, arms and legs. Dan and I cuddle whispering, I love you, until we fall asleep.
Waking, I find I'm in Dan's arms, it's nearly Nine O'clock, he holds me tight, kisses me tenderly and lovingly, and whispers, 'I love you more than ever.' I tell him how much I love him. We shower and then sit in the Kitchen drinking juice and coffee, making small talk about nothing until Bob, looking at the Three of us says, 'Mary, let's go fuck'.
Bob takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. We kiss deeply and lower ourselves to the bed, we explored every inch of each other before I take his cock into my mouth. He tastes every bit as good as Dan. I savored every drop of his sweet cum shooting into my mouth. He pushes me away saying he can take no more. He goes down on me and works magic in my crotch. As I soar toward climax I wish we'd done this sooner, this is so good. I come, in a series of short intense climaxes. Then it's my turn to push him away, though I do not want to, I can take no more. Laying in each others arms, we enjoy listening to the sounds of Dan and Darlene's intense sex play coming from the next room. We fondled each other and soon he's hard again, we fool around, trying various positions. Then, I'm on my knees, my butt in the air, my face on the bed. He kneels behind me. Slowly, that magnificent cock enters me and begins long fast strokes, those wondrous balls slapping my clit. Slowly I build to a climax so intense I almost pass out.
Dan and Darlene bring cups of fresh coffee. They head for the shower, we join them. We dress and go out for Brunch. It's nearly Three when we get back.
That afternoon; Dan fucked Darlene while she sucked Bob and I caressed and kissed them all over their bodies. Bob fucked me while he was eating Darlene and Dan caressed and kissed us. Then the Three of them kissed their way down my body, kissing every inch of me, from my forehead to my toes. Even Darlene kissed my tits and pussy, It was her first taste of pussy. It was a first for both of us when she put her mouth on mine, for deep tongue kisses. Then, to my surprise, Darlene went down on me, she put her tongue deep into my wet ready hole. We moved to a sixty-nine and I found myself enjoying eating her pussy. Bob and Dan enjoyed watching us eat each other out almost as much as we enjoyed doing it. Later, Dan lay on his back resting. I lay on him sucking his cock, hoping to get it hard one more time, he licked my clit. Bob got between my legs and slid his cock into me, his shaft rubbing Dan's nose. Suddenly Bob's cock slipped out of me, into Dan's mouth, that was a first. Darlene, kissing Bob's butt, got a close view of her husband's cock moving between my vagina and my husbands' mouth. It felt good, I wished I could see.
They had to leave by 7 o'clock for the long drive back to Las Vegas. Dan and I cuddled for hours discussing each detail. Neither of us wanted the experience to end, nor to forget any detail of that weekend with friends.

No comments: