2008-03-26

Tammy's First Black Man

{Diary entry January 17, 1997}I finally got my slut fucked by big black meat after introducing her to the swinging lifestyle a year ago. He was her seventh guy since we started and she loved it: from her first taste of him on her knees while he stood, until he blasted his second load 10' deep inside her thoroughly fucked cunt three hours later. She took him on the floor in various positions. First, Mr. D licked her pussy while I kissed, sucked and fondled her breasts. I started taking pictures while they did a 69, with her on top. She was surprisingly good with her mouth, filling it deeply with his big, fat black dick.
He rolled her over, spread her legs and slowly buried his big dick into her while on his knees. This gave me a great shot of his first long thrusts with his 10 incher. With each thrust, a little more when in. It didn't take long before he was fucking her deeply. I put down the camera to fuck her in the mouth while he continued reaming her out with his big tool. At Mr.D's recommendation, my little slut straddled his dick and fucked, and fucked, until she had her second orgasm of the night. He was rock hard as she plunged herself harder and harder on his big, fat dick, grinding deeply after taking it to the hilt. I took a picture.
They took a short break and he mounted her, doggie-style, while I fucked her mouth on my knees. It took a while, but soon she was fucking him back deeply as he pounded her pussy for a long time. I took several pictures of them in this position. The sight of my little slut taking this big black dick to the hilt was awesome. He spent a lot of time working his dick in deeply, grabbing her ass and bearing down hard. Tammy grunted and yelped, and fucked back as best she could. Her pussy would never be the same after he was done with her tonight.
They took a short break and started a second round with her on her knees sucking him hard while he stood. This time I took plenty of pictures. She managed to take over half of his dick down her throat and he loved it. Mr. D's dick is very black and it glistened where Tammy wet it. He forced her to suck it until he came. Then, still erect, he fucked her very hard in missionary position. I sat back and took a picture from a distance, then watched this big black dick thoroughly fuck my girlfriend's hole. He went into a frenzy, fucking her hard and deep, cumming with every thrust. He was ready for a third round almost immediately, but she just couldn't take any more. We left with a promise to do it again soon.
Later, she told me that he was every bit the 10, fat, very hard inches those final moments and she felt every spasm and pulse of his dick as he spilled his spunk. He fucked her hard and stretched her to her belly button. She made me realize that he was the biggest dick to
ever ravage her that way, and the thought came to me that all her lovers from now on are destined to touch places that I will never reach. They will feel her pussy in ways I will never feel. Whenever Mr.D has her, she will be given back to me totally fucked out, with a gaping hole like he left her today. Hopefully, some day it will be at the hands of several horse-hung black guys.

No comments: