2008-03-26

Our First Swing Party

[I]see story [B]A Weekend with Friends [/B] were I am called Dan[/I]
Mary and I have been married nearly Seven Years and swinging for the last year and a half, that is it’s been a year and a half science the first time we had sex with another couple. I still have trouble believing that my wife, who was a 17 year old virgin when we started dating, allowed me to undress her and make love to her on the living room floor while my friend Bob and his new Bride watched from the couch. Then we watched them make love on the couch. Later the Four of us went to bed where they watched us and we watched them make love all that night. Bob is the second man, after me, to ever see Mary nude, and he is the only man, besides me, she has seen nude.
The next day the four of us again made love while watching each other. That night I watched my wife play with Bob's cock. It was so sexy, Her playing with the second cock she has ever seen.
Then his wife, Darlene, sucked Bob's cock while Mary played with it. Then Darlene asked if she could suck my cock and Mary said yes she could.
Darlene took my cock into her mouth and Mary moved close to me. Bob snuggled tight to my wife’s back while she kissed me and his wife sucked my cock. Then Bob stuck his cock into my wife. I could not believe it was happening, My hand was in Mary’s pussy and his cock pushed past my fingers and entered her from behind. I am not sure but I believe it was knowing that he was in her pussy even more than Darlene’s Deep throat, that made me cum. At any rate cum I did. We all lay still for awhile. Then Mary said she wanted Bob to really fuck her. Not just have it in her.
After we all took a break Darlene and I watch while they fucked and I mean they really gave each other a good fucking. I still can not believe what a turn on that was, lying there, with Darlene laying on me, watching them fuck.
What happened next was even more incredible. Mary sat on my face and I licked his cum out of her pussy while Darlene sat on my cock and fucked the cum right out of me.
The rest of the night and the next day we did everything Four people could think of to do sexually to each other. Not only did Bob and Mary suck and eat and fuck in every position as did Darlene and I, We also did Bob and I and Mary on Darlene, and Bob and I and Darlene on Mary, and Mary and Darlene together.
[see a weekend with friends by Mary]
That was a Year and a Half ago and science then we have had six more incredible weekends with them. But, they live a long way from us and we have been talking for some time now about finding another couple to share ourselves with sexually. A couple of weeks ago I saw a small add in the local Classified Personal Section. It read simply 'Soft Swing Parties' and a phone number. I called and the woman said we should meet in the lobby of a local hotel. We met her and found ourselves invited to swing party.
We arrived as instructed at 8:00 on Saturday Night. That gave us an hour to be shown around the large beautiful home and hear all about what to expect at the party. We learned that a group of 12 couples had pooled their money and least the home, just to be a party house. It was perfect, nearly a mile from the nearest neighbor, with nothing around but thousands of orange trees, yet only a short drive from much of the Los Angles area.
By nine o’clock there were, I counted, 18 men and 15 women present. Everyone was very friendly, introducing them selves and making sure that Mary and I were included. While We sat in the living room talking I could not help noticing that most people were leaving then returning wearing negligees or towels or light robes. We then became engrossed in a conversation with Warn and Dorothy, The couple who had shown us the house earlier. When they asked us to excuse them I looked around and realized that there were only 5 other people in the room.
Mary and I headed for the patio where we found a large group in the hot tub. As soon as they saw us they said come on in the two of you will make 22 and the record for this tub is 21 so come on in and we can set a new record. I looked at Mary. She shrugged her shoulders and started removing her clothes. A few got out to help us in and I found myself packed in between nude bodies.
I was sitting with a woman to my right and a guy to my left and a smaller woman sitting in my lap. I put my arm around the women on my right and before I knew it she was putting her tong into my mouth in a deep sexy kiss. The woman sitting on me reach behind her and played with my hard cock then she guided it into her pussy, God I almost came, here I was fucking this woman with all these others around and I did not even Know her name. There was a lot of talking and laughing and some one proclaimed that we had officially set a new record. Then all at once it was over and Mary and I were two of only five people still in the tub, and very little water. The other three, one man was fucking the woman while she sucked the other guys cock, were busy so Mary and I decided to go see where the others had gone.
Drying ourselves with the large towels provided we headed back into the house leaving our clothes on a shelf. Passing the group room, a large room with the entire floor covered with mattresses and all four walls and the ceiling covered with mirrors, we saw that it was empty. I press myself to Mary and in seconds we were in the middle of the room fucking each other in a mad passion. Mary bit her lip and moaned softly while she climaxed and I pumped my cum into her.
As I came down from my climax I felt a hand working its way up the inside of Mary’s leg. A guy knelt at our feet with one hand holding his hard on and the other feeling her legs. The room was full of people.
I rolled off my wife and the guy quickly kissed his way up her leg. He stopped a few inches from her pussy and raised his head and looked her in the eyes and asked if it was all right. She gave him a big smile and said yes, he looked at me questionably, I nodded yes. He raised himself, kissed her tit then her mouth and slid his cock into her wet pussy. That quick, my wife was being fucked by her third man. It surprised me, I thought he was going to eat her, but he was fucking her like a jackhammer.
A woman molded herself to my side and wrapped her hand around my cock. That’s my Jack she whispered into my ear then she kissed and licked my ear while I watched Jack and Mary fuck. It was a few minutes before he pumped his load into her. This guy had staying power. As he rolled off another guy was already asking if he could fuck her, 'Yes,' she said, 'Yes Yes Yes Yes.' In a flash he was on her, his cock sliding easily into her. 'Yes,' she said, 'Yes FUCK ME Yes,' as the guy raised up off her and began giving her a slow fucking. That is Larry the woman nibbling my ear told me. That is the fourth guy she has ever fucked I was thinking. He was giving her a good long slow fucking. Her butt was well up off the mattress her legs wrapped around his butt, some one slid a large pillow under her butt, I know she loves to fuck in that position, and she was obviously loving this fuck. When he pumped his load into her she reached a long hard climax.
She lay there her butt on the pillow; her legs spread wide for less than a minute when another guy crawled between her legs. Quickly He was in her, She groaned yes oh yes and they began fucking, Damn I thought number five. That is Bruce the woman playing with my cock and kissing my ear whispered. Damn what a turn on was all I could think. As they fucked another guy moved up and offered his cock to my wife’s mouth. She took hold of it and began sucking. Let me think, she has now fucked five guys and sucked three including Bob and me.
A woman was between my legs and took my cock into her mouth and began to deep throat me while another guy fucked her doggy style. Oh goddamn was all I could think as the woman who had been kissing my ear was now kissing my mouth. My wife was in rhythm now, sucking and fucking next to me. It was clear to everyone all three of them were about to cum, and cum they did, all at the same time.
The guy who had fucked her moved away, and again she lay with her legs open, her pussy exposed. This time a woman kissed her way up her leg and started licking her cum drenched pussy. The way Mary was mooning around the cock in her mouth I knew she had found her clit. Damn, I wondered, how much more can she take. After a few minutes the guy she was sucking moved down and gently pushed the lady aside and put his now hard again cock all the way into my wife. Number six; I made a mental note. Quickly Mary began fucking him like she fucks me when we have not fucked for a couple of days. She is really enjoying this.
Looking at the mirrored ceiling I could see other couples fucking and others watching, and beside the guy fucking my wife was a older man jacking a huge cock, god I thought, I wonder if he is going to try to put that in her. I soon got my answer, The guy finished and moved away and the older guy sank his huge tool into her dripping pussy. She let out a yell unused to the size of this huge cock, but soon the yells turned to moans of pleasure as she reached for her, what seventh or eighth or ninth climax. Number seven I noted.
It did not take long for old man as I called him; Jim I latter learned, to drop his load. He was followed immediately by number eight, Ralph, and by number nine, Dave.
My wife had fucked seven men and been eaten out by a woman in about an hour. We were told that that was a record for this room. Well so much for my shy wife being careful about whom she fucked.
After a break we went with Warn and Dorothy into one of the private areas of the house and I fucked Dorothy while, you guest it, my wife fucked her tenth man.

No comments: