2008-03-26

Sue's Best Friend pt. 1

My best friend Karen was over this morning for a coffee. I was filling her in on some of the details of last weekend when Ken had come back to the house after golfing with his friends. As I mentioned before Karen just can't get over the transformation in me, both emotionally and physically, as she knew me before I was married to Ken. I dress and act so different today than back then. She and I get along famously, and she thinks I'm outrageous. I didn't tell her everything but she was convinced that I'd probably had my tits out for all the guys.
Anyway, as we're talking the doorbell goes. I went to answer the door and returned with this big box beautifully gift-wrapped. As we opened it, inside was a huge bouquet, 2 dozen red roses, with a bottle of champagne with a simple note, 'From your lover, Ken, with directions to cool the champagne for that night! Karen couldn't believe that anyone could have a husband that would do this. She and Allen have been married for 18 years and she says he had never done anything like that. I was smiling, as I knew that this was Ken's way assuring me that everything I'd done over the weekend was perfect and that our love for each other was strong. He is so perfect!
Karen was still going on about my gift although Ken was now sending me bouquets and surprise gifts on a pretty regular basis. 'How do you do it girl?' was the general tone, to which I confided that first we talked, {A LOT}, knew what turned on each other, and then acted on it. She wanted more details and I offered up that Ken got turned on by me dressing sexy, which to him meant tighter than normal clothes and high heels. Karen seemed surprised about the shoes saying she could never walk in high heels. I told her to try it and see what happens, because Ken got really turned whenever I'd wear heels with something other than a dress and then go out in public. 'Throw on a pair of cut-offs and heels I suggested while you're making dinner, see if it makes a difference. She kind of dismissed the idea as completely nutty but continued to shake her head as she watched me arrange the flowers.
Last week, she called me to say she'd tried my idea and all to no avail. She said she'd put on some shorts and heels and other than a few weird looks from Allan, nothing much happened. She seemed distressed and I applauded her trying to light a fire so offered to help her out. Bring your shorts and heels over, I'll do your hair and makeup and give you a few tips I said. We got together late the next afternoon.
We had a few {OK, quite a few} glasses of wine as Karen went to change. As she came out I almost had to laugh, but didn't, as she is my very best friend. Her shorts were bermuda length, although they were denim, and her heels were about 2' high, like something your mother might wear. She had on a white T-shirt that did make her breasts look OK, but not dynamite. I smiled at her and gave her a big hug. 'Trust me on this girl I said, as I looked her up and down, I think we can make this work! Karen is a very attractive blonde, but looks older than she is. She wears very little make-up and had obviously missed the point of my suggestion. I sat her down and applied new make-up and did her hair up, kind of wild looking and lent her a pair of gold hoop earrings and then headed to our bedroom. Already she was looking better; I love make-up.
First off I said, we're talking dressing sexy, capital 'S'. I told her to try on a pair of my backless sandals. She slipped on a pair of white heels, almost 4' and just as quickly almost fell over as we both laughed. 'You'll get used to them I said. I asked her if it would be OK if I altered her shorts which got another puzzled look. I want to shorten them I told her! Karen looked unsure but was willing to go along, 'yeah, OK' she said. 'Good, I said, take off your panties and put your shorts back on, while I go to get my shears, to which I got an even weirder look. She began to undress as I left the room.
I went to get my shears as she walked, still clumsily in my shoes into the kitchen. I had her climb up onto a low kitchen stool as I stood with shears in hand. She wanted to know what I was going to do but I told her to just trust me. I slid the blades up the side seam and began to cut taking a good 8' of fabric off. I cut around the back now exposing almost half of her bare bottom. I found myself getting aroused as more and more skin came into view. She was looking at me smiling as I continued on the other side. 'You're going to have to slip these off I said so I can cut through the crotch area I said. She unbuttoned the waist, stepped off the stool and slid her shorts down. I'd seen Karen naked before, but now in just a T-shirt and heels she looked a lot hotter as she made no effort to cover her pussy in front of me. I've never had any experiences with another woman, but I was beginning to feel stirrings I hadn't experienced before.
I tried to concentrate on the task at hand and proceed to cut through the crotch of the denims so that only 2-3' were keeping the shorts together. 'There I said as I finished, try these on, and watched as she pulled them back on and buttoned back up sneaking peeks at the soft brown hair on her pussy. She got back up onto the stool as I did some final trimming. Her thighs were very soft as my hand grazed the skin on the top of her thighs as I completed some final trimming. I was getting wet, she was looking very hot! I couldn't believe the obvious feelings of desire I was experiencing. I wanted to kiss her right then and there. My finger grazed her crotch a few times and I could feel the heat emanating from her, I was getting very hot! I was hoping that she too was getting turned on by these events but was afraid to go any further.
I stepped back to admire my handiwork. The heels and short-shorts, with a good third of her bare bottom sticking out looked really sexy. I looked at her T-shirt. 'The bra has to go, I said, It doesn't look good! Karen looked at me, and then smiled a kind of sly smile, but then pulled her top up and over her head, tossed it to me and undid her bra. She really has nice breasts, probably 34C or B with great nipples. She caught me staring at her breasts but just smiled as I handed her her shirt back. She really did have a nice body. She pulled the top back on and turned to face me. You could now see her nipples poking through the shirt. She looked really hot!
'Man I said if that doesn't do something for Allan let me know, cause you sure look hot to me I told her as we both grinned at each other. The sexual tension was growing between us!
We'd completely lost track of the time and suddenly heard the door open downstairs. It was Ken arriving home early from work. He called out to me and then bounded upstairs. Entering the kitchen he saw Karen on the stool and just stood momentarily taking in the view, also wondering what had been going on. Karen smiled at him. 'What do you think she said as she stepped down off the stool and did a little spin for Ken. I watched as his eyes took in her cute little ass and then her nipples poking through her shirt and then over at me. I smiled at him and he back at me. 'Karen', he said, 'you look phenomenal,' to which Karen beamed. She pranced over to him, suddenly becoming an expert in walking in 4' heels and kissed him on the cheek!
I walked over and kissed him and proceeded to tell him how we were planning a little surprise for Allen.
Ken laughed as he hugged me and then said he was disappointed that he was hoping it was a little surprise for him. Karen was enjoying the attention standing in our kitchen looking hot as hell while Ken ogled her. I walked over to her as Ken watched. 'I was giving Karen some tips on how to dress to impress' I said, as I put my hand around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I was watching Ken who seemed as mesmerized as when I had acted out his group sex fantasy last weekend. Ken and I communicate so well now that I was reading his mind like a book. The idea of he and I and Karen got me going immediately.
Ken broke the tension in the room as he went to get a beer and Karen used the opportunity to say she really had to get home. I told her to keep the shoes and earrings and bring them back when it was convenient. Ken and I walked her to her car. No sooner had she pulled out of the driveway than Ken and I were inside. We hit another milestone; it was the first time we'd made love on the stairs leading up to our bedroom.
'You are a pervert I teased him, you really liked that didn't you I said, as he entered me again and again on the stairway. He came again in record time and gave me inspiration for our next fantasy come true!
Stay tuned!

No comments: