2008-03-26

My first time

Back in September, I was working on my bills and invoices for my video production company. It's grueling and boring but necessary. I was interrupted by a phone call. Good! A break and a possible client. When I picked up the phone a man introduced himself, and asked if we did bedroom videos. I had always thought about making an adult movie so I said yes. He said they wanted someone to tape them, direct them, and maybe join in. I told him that I am straight and would consider it but couldn't promise anything. To be honest I didn't figure anything would really happen. We talked for a while, and then decided to meet at a hotel a week later.
When the time arrived I showed up a little nervous, not quite knowing what to expect. When I knocked on the door a man in his early thirties opened the door. We said hello and he invited me in. He was a nice looking guy; not a model or a monster. He was an inch or 2 shorter than me had dark slightly graying hair and a friendly demeanor. He told me his wife was in the bathroom getting ready and would be out in a few minutes.
I heard her moving about, so I didn't worry too much. She came out and introduced herself. She could see by my reaction that I was pleased with her appearance. She was in her early 30's as well, with short red hair and brown eyes. She was very feminine and pretty in a girl next door sort of way.
We sat down and talked for a while, and got a feel for each other. They were both very nice, but a little cautious. After a while I noticed her demeanor change from politely chatty to flirty. Her black dress, which ended mid thigh, kept creeping up showing more of her shapely legs. She unconsciously stoked them as we talked. She asked where my equipment was, and I told her still in my truck. I always check a location first.
She told me to go ahead and get it.
While I began setting up, they purchased a pay per view adult channel. They watched and cuddled until I was ready. A real cute Asian girl and a red head were in a sexy 69 on the TV. I almost didn't want to interrupt the show, but they noticed I was ready. {In more ways than one...LOL}
The husband asked what I wanted them to do first. I was a little surprised and unprepared. I expected them to get the ball rolling themselves. I had set up a real nice lighting scheme to allow me to shoot half the room without seeing any stands. The desk area was lit real nice so I asked Ann to give us a little tease. As I talked her through, she sat on the desk facing us. I instructed her to rub her hands slowly over her body. Squeezing her 36C breasts and playing with her inner thigh. I instructed her to turn around so she placed her hands on the desk and bent halfway at the waist. She spread her legs to shoulder width and slowly pulled her dress up to expose her really nice ass. Her husband Scott was really getting into the show He began rubbing himself through his pants. Ann who was wearing a teddy under her dress reached between her legs and unsnapped the crotch. 'Take your finger nails and trace little circles around your pussy.' I said. She gladly accepted. 'O.K. wet your finger with your tongue and slide it lightly over your pussy lips.' To be honest the extra moisture wasn't needed. She was wet from the word go! As time went by she needed less instruction from me and just started going at it. She was really getting into it now. I quickly backed up for a wide shot and told Scott to get down there and give her some tongue lovin! He got on his knees, lovingly caressed his wife's cheeks and buried his face into her backside. She made little cooing noises as he licked, kissed, and even lightly nibbled on her pussy. Every once in a while he would alternate and suck on her clit. Every time he did she would moan and shutter. All of a sudden she laid her chest on the desk grabbed her ass with one hand and her clit with the other. Her eyes were shut, she was biting her lip making little grunting noises, and her fingers were a blur.
She had a mind-blowing orgasm. I was a little shocked, a lot excited, and worried that the shoot was already over. Scott kept kissing her and worked his way up her body. After about a minute of heavy breathing, Ann stood up and faced Scott. They kissed very sweetly and passionately.
He unzipped her dress and she pulled it off. She wore a lacy white teddy. Scott leaned over and sucked on her neck and breasts. Her hands trailed little circles over his back, shoulders and then his crotch. She undid his pants the rest of the way and they fell to the floor. My cock is about seven + inches and nicely shaped, but his was even bigger. She stroked him while still in his boxers as they kissed some more. She knelt down in front of him and started licking his balls with feathery flicks. I was getting envious. I love that! Still stroking, she took just the head of his cock into her mouth. She made quick little sucks on his head, and then long and deep. She couldn't get him all the way in, but close! When she wasn't giving his cock a good squeeze, her fingernails would tickle his nuts. Just when I thought he would come, she would slow down, massage his balls, and kiss his thighs. He grabbed her by the shoulders and led her to the bed. She crawled on top of him and slid her hot moist pussy engulfing his cock. She stayed there for a minute, grinding against him, and looking into his eyes. I felt like I wasn't even there to them any more, so I kept totally silent.
She began raising and lowering herself on him. Her hips would grind and pivot so I could see her pussy being stretched by her husband's cock. Once they got a rhythm going they gradually sped up. She lay down on his chest allowing him better access. He grabbed her hips for support, and began drilling her for all he was worth. I think she was having another orgasm! They both were going nuts! Frankly, so was I!
I guess they got tired and got on their knees. He went to enter her from behind. They changed so quickly, I almost missed the shot. I'm glad I didn't! He took his cock and slid it up and down the slit of her drenched swollen lips. He slid the head of his cock into her opening and made quick little thrusts with just the head. Then deep and long from the head up to his balls. They made slapping noises every time they connected. He repeated this technique for a while. I could see she was rubbing quick circles on her clit. She would stop every once and a while and tickle his balls too. Gradually they started getting faster and faster. She started making those noises again! I don't think she was faking either. Her skin would get very flushed afterwards. As her orgasm started to build, I saw Scott starting to lose it too. His head started bobbing back and forth as they both drove to one heck of a hot climax!
After it was over, they kissed, hugged, and stroked each other affectionately.
They looked at me and giggled. 'Did you get all that?' I sure did! As they cleaned up and composed themselves, I set up my portable editor. I didn't need to make many adjustments but I wanted it to look as good as possible. They watched me edit. At first they were shy, especially Ann. They both giggled and laughed embarrassingly. After a while they got used to seeing themselves in front of someone else. They had played with their camcorder but they couldn't believe how good the shots looked. My 20 years in the business paid off! Between my skills and the quality of the camera gave beautiful results. As I edited the tape Ann laid her hands on my shoulders. She felt how tight my muscles were and started giving me a nice neck rub. It felt great but made it a little difficult to edit.
She let me finish the tape. I heard them kissing again behind me. Apparently, watching me watch their shots looking so hot, turned them on again. I glanced over and saw Ann on her knees giving Scott some really nice loving head. It was much slower and deliberate this time. His hands roamed her body.
He took his four fingers and ran them up and down slowly on her slit. He stopped to tickle her clit directly every once in a while. I finished the last cut and turned to see her taking off her teddy.
I guess now that she was off camera she wanted her favorite outfit on.
Nothing!
Scott looked at me and said 'I'm a little wore out, do you want to help me with her?'
My cock jumped. I was obviously in the mood, but I was a little nervous about catching something. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this. I said that I would love to help, but I couldn't go all the way.
They were nice about it, so I knelt down beside her and started kissing her neck and breasts. I stroked and caressed her skin all over while her husband did the same. He knelt and licked his wife some more. Her eyes were partly closed as she lost herself to our attention. As I sucked on her breast I began massaging her clit the way she had earlier. Her husband tongued her good too. I felt a delicate hand massaging my cock through my pants. I unzipped them for her.
She rolled onto her stomach and examined my cock. 'Your cock is very nice I like the way it's shaped'. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and asked if there was anything she could do? I can't believe my restraint {or stupidity} but instead of letting her go down on me, I asked her to stroke me while she licked my nuts. I love that. It's almost as good, and it lowered my fears.
She was great. Apparently seeing her work on me got Scott going again. He slid right in and made himself at home. She swirled licked and tickled my balls. She rarely broke eye contact with me. As I got close to cuming, I let her know. She gripped nice and hard and gave me nice long strokes even after I was through.
After I recouped I crawled under her to suck her breasts and please her. They continued on for another few minutes until they were both spent.
After that we all took a shower together, It was a big stall, but still crowded. She got all soapy and 'accidentally' rubbed against me repeatedly. Giving me a teasing smile. Schwing!
We got dressed. I handed them the tape. That was the last I've ever seen of them. I hope they call again… I now have a new hobby! Next time I'm bringing protection!

No comments: