2008-03-26

My Kind of Love Boat

Michael and I had been secretly collaborating behind the girl's backs. We are trying to out do what girls did to us with their leopard skin underwear and black whips. We have decided to lure the girls under the pretext of going to dinner at the wharf in San Francisco.
It has taken considerable planning, kids, tickets, etc., but when the day arrives, we are ready. We drive to the city and tell the girls that the restaurant we're going to in on the Princess Liner, and is open to the public while in Port. It is beautiful ship and one of the newest they have. We go aboard and do a little sightseeing of the ship. This thing is huge. After about an hour, right on schedule, you can feel the ship starting to leave the dock. The girls panic so we decide to let them in on our little trick. We're going to Mexico for three days. Now they are so excited they are laughing and giggling like two high school girls. Pam asks me about the kids, clothes, and things like that. I tell her, trust me; I have taken care of everything. We decide to go on deck and watch the ship leave the Bay and head towards Mexico. This is so exciting and something I have dreamed about for years, taking a ship like this with Pam, no kids, and good friends. Even with kids it would have been fun, but something tells me that this might be something special. After watching the ship leave the Bay, we take the girls to our staterooms. They are very nice, King size beds, portholes looking out onto the ocean, and our rooms are next to each other and have adjoining doors. Since they didn't bring any clothes, I open the closet and reveal a whole new wardrobe I purchased for her just for this trip. We decide to freshen up a little so Michael and Shawna go to their room to get ready also. I've taken out of the closet the dress that I would like for her to wear tonight. She quickly starts to change and while getting dressed she starts looking around for the panties that go with his outfit. I tell her there are none. This is part of my plan. She smiles at me and I tell her how terrific she looks in the dress, and that she is giving me a hard on just looking at her.
The plan is to meet Michael and Shawna at the restaurant at 9 p.m., so we start to head up there now. I can't help but notice some of the double takes Pam is attracting from other guys on the ship, and it makes me feel proud of her. I asked her how it feels to have no panties on, and she tells me it makes her feel very sexy and that the same time, naked. She said it is turning her on even though know no one else knows about it.
We are seated and in a few minutes Michael and Shawna arrive and another part of our plan is exposed. They both have on matching outfits except for the color. Pam is wearing black and Shawna is in red. During dinner the girls tell us how excited they are and that we did good this time. Pam is sitting across from Michael and I am sitting across from Shawna and even though their dresses aren't that short, as they sit there, you can see through the glass table that they are starting to creep up their beautiful thighs. Every once and a while when Shawna shifts in her chair, for brief moment you can see up her legs enough to see she is wearing no panties either. What a great plan we had!!! Pam's dress is doing the same thing and when she notices that we are trying to get a peak, she spreads her legs for just a second and gives us both a great flash and then gives us a sweet smile. This is turning me on and I can't wait for the rest of the evening to play out.
After dinner we start to put the rest of our plan into action. We have reservations for the girls to get professional massages in the salon, with everything from mud baths to steam baths. Since only one can go at a time, we ask Shawna to go first. The rest of us go back to rooms to relax and wait for her to be done, approximately one hour, and then it will be Pam's turn. Pam and I lay on the bed and relax a bit by snuggling together and letting the stress of the day disappear and be replaced with the excitement of our new adventure. After a few minutes, Michael knocks and comes in and I tell Pam it's time for the next step in our evening together. Michael lies down next to Pam so we have her sandwiched in between us. Pam is full of smiles probably anticipating the affection about to be lavished upon her. From behind, Michael is unbuttoning the back of her dress, the first step in releasing her from the bondage of her clothes. While he is doing this, her breathing gets heavier and I can't help but passionately kiss her and whisper in her ear how much I love her and how grateful I am to have her for a wife. From behind, Michael is pulling the straps over her shoulders and slowly lowering her dress down until on my side, it exposes her breasts. I can't help but notice that her nipples are already hard and sticking straight out. Michael is kissing her on back and on the sides of her neck, working his way up and kissing her on her ear, which causes her to close her eyes and lean back in ecstasy. After a couple of minutes of this, I grab the sides of her dress and pull them off all the way leaving her lying there naked in all her beauty. I take the opportunity to remove my own clothes and so does Michael. I position her on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs apart exposing her glistening wet pussy. I can't wait so I just dive in and start running my lips up and down her pussy, back and forth, stopping only to suck on her clit, which sends shivers up and down her body every time I touch it. Michael is busy playing with her breasts, keeping her gorgeous lips occupied with his and just generally working her into a state closer and closer to oblivion. I think that if she were any more excited that her heart would stop. I reposition her so that she is on top of Michael with her pussy on his face and her head hovering above his 8 inches of pure pleasure that's very hot and hard just for her.
Michael's lips take up where mine left off, giving her one of the best pussy lickings she has ever had. While he is doing this, she is holding his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, licking and kissing them over and over again like they were candy. I can see most of his cock disappear inside her mouth with such gentleness, tenderness and love that I can almost feel every stroke she is giving him myself. While they are engaged in this mutually wonderful oral sex, I grab some oil and start to massage Pam's back all the way from her shoulders to her butt hole. I can just imagine what a wonderful sensation that must be to have someone rub your back like that. I especially run my hands over the area between her waist and butt, as it seems every time I rub that spot she moans in pleasure. I spread some lubricant on her butt and let run down the crack of her ass until it runs over her butt hole. I softly rub it in, up and down her crack, stopping only to make little circular motions around her ass hole and then quickly slide my finger in just a little and then out again quickly. I do this several times trying to get her to relax the muscles in her ass so that I can slide in the little blue vibrator I brought along just for such an occasion. I put some lubricant on the end of it and gently start to slide it up her beautiful butt hole. As it disappears and her moans grow more intense, I turn up the power almost all the way. Slowly I slide it in and out as her head bobs up and down on Michael's cock at a more feverish pace. Michael is running his tongue up inside her vagina as far as he can and I continued to massage her butt and back. Pam is showing signs of coming so we slowdown the stimulus just a little so we can prolong her ecstasy.
She lies on her side this time facing Michael with me behind her. I quickly reach around and start playing with her nipples as she passionately slides her tongue in Michael's mouth. With one hand she grabs Michael's cock and guides it to her pussy where she rubs the head of it up and down against her clit several times mixing his pre- come with hers. I slide my cock from behind her through her legs so that the end of both our cocks are bumping into each other as they slide against her waiting pussy. She fondles both of them at the same time in her hand. She then takes his and slides it inside her waiting and wet pussy. After a couple strokes from him and some deep moans of pleasure from her, she reaches around and guides my cock against her ass hole and asks me to slowly work it in. It doesn't take much persuasion because she is very relaxed an extremely turned on and horny. I can feel Michael's cock rub against mine inside her and I try to develop a rhythm that accentuates that. I try to make my cock slide inside her as his is sliding out. That way our cocks rub together in passing, causing both of us to heighten the feeling of being inside of her. Pam is practically crying with pleasure and she whispers that if either of us ever leave her for any reason, she will kill us both. She starts bucking back and forth in complete abandon as she starts to come. This triggers the cum to well up inside my balls and I cannot control myself any longer and I take as many long swift strokes up her ass as I can before come just bursts out the end of my cock filling her ass. I can also feel Michael's cock throbbing just like mine inside her pussy as he pours his come inside her as far as his 8-in. cock can reach. It must be like having 2 vibrators going full blast inside her at the same time. We all just lay their exhausted without a word being said for several minutes. Finally Pam gets up to go to the bathroom and I can't help but see our love juices running down her legs. I hope we satisfied her, I know she sure satisfied us.
We all get dressed and there is a knock at the door and Shawna comes in. She tells Pam that the salon is waiting for her now and that she is really going to enjoy this, it felt terrific. Pam winks and both of us as she leaves and replies that nothing could feel as good as what she just went through.
Shawna lays back on the bed to relax and Michael and I look at each other to see if we have anything left in us to complete the rest of our plan for the night. I don't think either of us anticipated the energy that Pam would demand out of both of us to satisfy her. Day one was quite a success. I can't wait to see what Day Two has in store.

No comments: