2008-03-26

Husband's Best Friend pt. 2

I don't know how much time had gone by. Could've been minutes, or hours. My mind had been spinning, as I tried to apply logic to what I had done. Steven had told me in the past of his fantasies of me fucking his friend. But that is what makes it an exciting fantasy! The fact that it probably would never happen. The rain fell heavy as I pulled my robe tight to my body and reached for the door to the house.
When I closed it behind me, I heard voices from the living room. I turned the corner to see Steven and Nick sitting around the coffee table, sipping a couple of beers.
'There you are!' Steven said looking up from his bottle. 'I was about to go out and drag you in.''I dozed off' I answered softly.'ya I guess' he said back.'what did ya do to Phil' Steven asked 'he looks like he lost his puppy''I didn't do anything to him' I responded quickly, almost too quickly. I felt nervous. I turned towards the bathroom. As I turned the corner I heard Steven mumble'What happen, didn't he make you cum?'I reached out for the sink and held tight. What was happening? Had Steven been watching the whole thing? Did Phil say something before I came in? I wished I could stay in the bathroom all night, maybe even the weekend.
The door opened and Steven stepped in.'you OK?' he asked'Ya, why' I returned, trying to figure out what he was getting at.'You should go talk to Phil' he urged'About what?' I said nervously. What the hell was Phil up to? Or what was Steven up to?'He's a little bummed out' he went on. 'You didn't cum' I looked at Steven with fear and fury in my eyes. 'You knew?' I said. ' You knew what we were doing?' 'Why didn't you stop us?''Stop you!' he blurted 'Why would I stop you? I asked Phil to do it in the first place.... now he's bummed cause he couldn't make you cum'I wanted to strangle him! Beat him into the bathroom wall! How could he have let me do that? Fuck his friend right in front of him!! He lived to put me in these little situations! Just to see how I'd react.
'I hope you're satisfied!' I shouted at him.'Well no, I'm not' he said, 'not until you're satisfied'.Was he trying to coax me into bed? Finish what his friend had started? Give me a test...watch me fail.. then gloat as I show weakness. I shook my head in disgust and exited the bathroom. I headed for the living room, when I noticed Phil was now joining Nick at the coffee table. I turned and headed for the bedroom. As my fingers clutched the doorknob I stopped. Steven stood in the doorway to the bathroom. Phil and Nick spoke quietly on the couch. I could've met Steven in the bathroom for an hour of screaming, or I could've opened the door and simply gone to bed, pissed off and horny. No, I don't think so.
I released my grip on the doorknob, turned, and headed for the living room. I gave Steven a wink as I coasted past the bathroom. I got to the table and stopped. Nick and Phil looked up at me as I moved between Phil's knees as he sat back on the couch. I loosened the knot on my robe and let it fall to the floor.Phil sat up, bringing his face to my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling his face to my skin.
'You're not finished' I whispered 'you're gonna make me cum tonight' As I said those words he grabbed my ass with both hands and pushed his tongue into my pussy. I grabbed handfuls of his hair as his tongue probed my hole. I lifted my leg onto the couch giving him room as my hips swayed for more.
I felt at ease now, and wished I had known of Steven's plan while we were outside. My guilt held me back, but now I was free to be taken totally by Steven's friend. As Steven watched I pressed against Phil's head, backing him to the cushions on the couch. He lay his head back while I hovered over his face. I had both feet on the couch riding his mouth as Steven sat down.
I moaned louder for Steven's enjoyment, and rocked hard into Phil's lips. His hands were sliding over my ass as he sucked the soaking crack. Nick moved over and slid his hand up the back of my legs. As he neared my ass I slapped his hand away.
As Phil cupped my ass with his hands, opening my pussy with his thumbs I leaned down and unsnapped his shorts. I could already see the hard bulge pushing at the fabric as I carefully unzipped them. Pulling out his penis, I glanced back at Steven, who was sitting by Phil's head, my feet hanging over his lap, as I had a firm grip of his best friend's big cock.
'See what I get' I said to him, teasing, holding Phil's cock with both hands.'You deserve it' he remarked.I'd hoped that seeing the size of Phil's piece might get Steven a little jealous. But it only seemed to amuse him. He smiled and winked as I stroked on my new toy. Steven patted my butt as Phil ate my pussy. I turned my attention back to the cock in my hand.
So big, and so hard.... Steven looked so excited as I held it in front of me. I'll show him... I lowered my mouth onto the tip, sucking gently at first, then licking down the neck. My nose touched his balls as I circled around the base with my tongue. I felt his hips move as I lowered again down the head. Phil opened his legs, and pushed into my throat, his hands gripping tight to the cheeks of my ass.
When Phil was good and stiff, I sat up. I heard him grunt as I a pushed my pussy down on his face. I closed my eyes, and rocked back and forth over his mouth. Enjoying the fluttering of his tongue over my opening. I lowered one foot back onto the floor, still rocking on his face, but half standing now.
He licked faster as I held his cock, tightening my grip as he brought me closer to cumming. When I stood up and turned around, he grabbed for his dick. Not wanting it to go unattended for a moment. I looked at Steven who was now pulling on his own penis, and Nick too had been jacking himself watching Phil and me. I ran my hands up Phil's chest, slowly bringing my ass back to his lap. As I sat down on his legs, he let go of his meat, letting it slap against my body.
I took it in my hand, and rubbed it against my hair, and stomach. His hands roamed over my legs and thighs as I rubbed his tool. While leaning down to kiss him, I brought the tip to my hole. Soaking wet was the crack as I touched his lips with mine. As our tongues met, I lowered my body onto his.
'OOOOOOHHHHHH yaaaa' I moaned, sliding down his long pole. Steven smiled as I took it in.'Don't hurt yourself' he joked as I adjusted to the size.'Don't you' I returned as his strokes quickened on his own hard on. Looking at Steven while I fucked his friend was an extremely strange feeling. But as scared and ashamed as I was in the back yard, now I felt strong and in control; no doubts or second thoughts to cloud my mind. I could concentrate on the pleasure his penis gave me.
The bedroom door creaked open and out walked Kris.'Jesus' she gasped as she watched me slide down on Phil. 'What are you...?' then she saw Steven sitting next to us, Phil's head almost in his lap.
As she approached the table, Nick grabbed her hand. 'Forget them' he muttered 'take care of me' she was barely awake as he shoved his dick into her hand. She reluctantly pulled it for him, all the while watching Phil's cock push into my hole. Nick pawed at her clothes, bringing her panties to the floor.
'Easy there slick' she complained.
All eyes were on me as I slid my body up and down over Phil's lap. Now I was in a position to look Steven in the eyes. My face showed of the pleasure and pain that I was experiencing. I had to exaggerate now and then to get a rise out of him. By now Kris had been stripped of her shirt and panties, and had given in to the begging of Nick. Everywhere I looked, there were throbbing dicks!! She bent over the end of the couch, guiding Nick in her as he pulled up behind. He hastily launched himself in, her hands clutching the cushions tight. I was involved in a slow rhythmic rocking up and down on Phil's hardness. He watched me, I watched Steven. My hands planted firmly on his chest I wiggled back and forth, his thick cock stretching the muscles that were wrapped so tightly around his flesh. My nostrils flared, I was biting my bottom lip.
I thought it was time to let Phil take over. I pulled off and backed away. He stood up next to me, and then I lay on the couch, my head resting on Steven's right leg. My hand slid down my stomach and glided over my clit. I smiled at Phil as I opened my legs for him. My he could see that my pussy was still very wet as I pushed in the tip of my finger. Inside, it was hot! I felt a light aching, but brushed it aside as I tingled from the heat of the situation.
He slid the tip of his erection up and down my wet crack. I pulled my legs back to my chest to see. He gripped his shaft, parting my lips with the head. My chest pounded as he entered.
Steven's hand rubbed my breasts. Phil knelt up and pushed himself in. A loud groan escaped me as my body accepted him. He slid in and out, stopping momentarily with a quick thrust, as his entire penis disappeared inside of me. I swallowed hard while I watched his hips build up speed.
Kris was moaning loud as Nick pounded her. His hair fell in front of his face as he shoved furiously into her. I reached under my legs to hold Phil's balls. I pushed my fingers up the sack to his ass. I pulled on the skin, causing him to push harder.
This time he was intent on pleasing me! Not sure whether it was the consent of my husband or the many eyes on me as I took Phil's passion, I was seconds from cumming.
'Phil I'm gonna cum' I assured him. Steven's grasp of my tit tightened.'How are you feelin' babe?' Steven whispered.'He's so big' I answered. 'Look at it go in.'
We both watched as Phil buried his thickness deep into my hole. Steven said nothing. He knelt onto the floor and kissed softly on my neck. I wrapped my arm around his neck. My body was rocking up and down on the couch, sliding my head towards the armrest. As Steven's lips touched mine, I came again.
I lowered my hand to my husband's dick, pulling roughly as I worked on cumming again. As good as it felt I was becoming sore. Phil thrashed in and out as Steven's stiff dick pushed through my hand.
Nick began a low grunting, pulling Kris by her hips to meet each thrust. Her face was now pressed against the back cushion. Her moans muffled into the fabric. He grabbed his dick as he backed away. Squeezing the head till he couldn't stand it, then shooting through the air onto her back. Her body collapsed as the cum hit her skin. Her arms by her side, legs still wide open, she slid down the back of the couch till her knees rested on the floor. Nick choked and yanked his pulsating gland till he was empty, then fell to the end of the couch. Phil was at last reaching his orgasm. I grabbed his hips as I felt him heat up inside me.
'C'mon Phil cum for me baby' I encouraged
His wild eyes fixating on my chest, almost zeroing in on his mark. Kris had sat up and was again watching him fuck me. As Phil pulled out his big cock we all watched as it unloaded a huge load of semen onto my belly. I took it in my hand and pulled him up my body as he shot another load onto my neck and face. I lay back as he fell on top of me gasping for air. I held him to me as his hips gently rocked against mine. Steven had moved over to Kris. As Phil relaxed between my legs, Kris took Steven in her hands.
They kissed while she stroked his hard on, and even in my current position, I felt a slight wave of jealousy. I comforted Phil as he slowly recovered, but wished only for him to get up, so I could take Krill's place.
I had seen Steven and Kris together before, I've even watched as they went down on each other, Steven bringing her to orgasm. Right now I didn't want to watch! I looked over Phil's back as he lay on me, the gentle pumping motions of his ass gradually slowing as he went limp.
Steven stood up and Kris inched to the edge of the couch. He was holding his cock in front of her. She scooted herself to it and slowly slid her lips around it. As she took him in, I watched as his eyes rolled back. Guiding her head back and forth, moving his hips to meet her mouth. As much as my insides ached, I should've been grateful that Kris was willing to satisfy my husband! But not tonight...that is my job.
My hands moved to Phil's butt, I gently tapped him.
'Phil, let me up' I whispered, not wanting to let on how anxious I was to join the other two. He pulled up, wiping off the puddles of semen that had joined our bodies. He sat back on the couch while I moved quickly to Kris.
'Can I have some?' I asked. She sat back as I took over.'Just can't get enough cock, can ya?' Steven snickered.Concentrating on his dick, I didn't bother trying to think up a snappy come back. I simply sucked his cock! He was good and hard, and I knew he'd be growing impatient. I pulled away from his cock, and turned around again on the couch. As the tip of his dick reached my opening, I was quickly reminded of the dull aching I felt from deep inside. My eyes shut tight as he pressed himself in. Phil reached over and placed his hand on my tits while Steven drove in. Phil inched over and was almost under me, between the back of the couch. My leg rubbed his as I tried to spread my legs.
As Steven pushed in and out, the pain inside dulled, taking its place was the familiar tingling. Kris's hand was moving up my leg. Her fingers floated over my clit, around my hair and down beside Steven's cock. As Steven increased his speed, I felt the ache giving way to an orgasm. Gone was the thumping of the ache, here now was a jittery, nervous feeling that caused my legs to feel like rubber.I was being taken over by the rush, and found myself thinking about fucking Phil again, or looking at Kris sitting naked beside me, I wondered how involved she would be with us tonight.
My right hand moved to Phil's chest, as I did...he scooted over bringing himself directly between me and the back of the couch. Steven's thrusts were becoming too hard for me to rub Phil's chest, so I grabbed hold of the couch again. One hand on each side of Phil's head, my tits dangling in his face, he took the opportunity to attach his lips to them. As I violently rocked back and forth, he tried desperately to stay locked on. My pussy was so wet I could feel myself dripping down my leg as Steven plunged himself as deep as he could. Another orgasm was not far off. Kris sat up a bit on the couch placing her hand on Steven's ass as he thrust in and out of me. As my voice went higher and louder, she rubbed him faster, and moved closer. Though she fondled him, she never took her eyes off of me!
I looked at her face as she watched. She licked her lips at the sight of Steven probing my hole, my tits swaying over Phil's head as he try's to catch them in his mouth. As Steven's groaning became louder, I orgasmed once more. Kris sat up a bit and moved to my face, as to whisper something in my ear. As I lowered my head to hear, she planted her lips onto mine. I felt weak for a second as her tongue made its way to mine. We moaned for each other, as we took each other in our hands. Steven felt hot in me. He pushed hard, sending me falling against Phil. Steven's hot juice shooting through me as my body pressed against his friend's. Steven fell onto Kris's lap as I settled onto Phil's. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs pulled up nest to his hips I held tight while I came again. Now it was me who was gently rocking my hips into him. Kris stroked the last of the cum from my husband's cock while Phil rubbed his limp dick against my crotch.
As we all regained a normal breathing pattern, exhausted, but grinning from ear to ear I turned and laid across the couch. Phil was right... he really should come see us more often!!

No comments: