2008-03-26

Sharing My Fiance with My Best Friend

My interests in threesomes and sharing my lover was always in the back of my mind but I never really thought much about it ever happening until about a year ago. My fiancé is a sexy 34 C with a petite build and a nice shapely ass that is great to grab onto when I am fucking her. In addition, she has the sexiest full lips that I have ever seen on a woman. Needless to say she is an excellent kisser and gives an amazing blow job because she knows how to use her lips and her tongue like she is a pro.
One morning my fiancé woke up and was rather frisky. After kissing her and stroking her pussy for a few moments I asked her why she was so horny? She said that she had a dream. It was obvious that she was afraid to tell me what the dream was so I kept being persistent and the fact I was fingering her wet pussy to delightful pleasures didn't hurt either. She said that she had a dream about my friend Mark and that in the dream he fucked her while I watched. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I was so turned on that I almost came right there. She told me that he ate her out and then she got his cock wet by giving him a blow job and then they fucked right in our bed while I watched. She told me that the thought of Mark fucking her really turned her on and that she was attracted to him. She reassured me that she loved me and that I was apart of her fantasy dream but she was extremely excited by what she had dreamt. I asked her if she ever wanted it to happen for real and she really wasn't sure because he was married and she didn't want it to affect our friendship. But I could tell that she was intrigued by the possibility.
I had always noticed that Mark, who is married flirted with my fiancé & her back to him but now it took on special significance. Whenever the three of us would be around it seemed as if he knew her dream or something. He would always make sexual comments to her and put his arm around her and she just ate it up. Whenever he was around there defintely was sexual tension in the air and we could all feel it. Sometimes after we would be together my fiancé and I would fuck like wild animals just thinking of Mark sticking his cock in her sweet pussy. My fiancé explained that it turned on to be the center of attention and being pleasured by Mark and myself and she couldn’t deny her excitement over the situation.
Well as time went by Mark and my fiancé continued to flirt, he would call and she would make small talk about how she was bad and he would reply that maybe she needed spanked or something very sexual. She ate it up, I wondered if anything would ever happen between the three of us until one day it did.
Mark and I had just finished playing softball and decided to go back to my house for a drink. When we arrived my fiancé was wearing a nice mid drift top that showed off her beautiful stomach and was cut in a way that her cleavage was visible. My fiancé has sexy tits that drive men wild and has cleavage that was driving me and Mark crazy. She was wearing a pair of shorts that were cut rather close to her ass and the fact that she had a nice tan definitely had Mark & I checking her out. In fact, any mortal man would have a hard on if they were in the room with my fiancé.
Well Mark and I had a few beers and my fiance was her usual upbeat and sexy self. It was only a matter of time before the discussion turned toward sex. He commented on how sexy she was and that it must be nice be have a girl as sexy as my fiancé . To make matters worse she made a comment about wouldn’t he like to know and then bent over to pick up something off the floor and when she did, she was not wearing any panties and Mark and I both could see the hair on her sweet pussy because her cut off shorts had rode up just enough to give us this great view. Not sure what I should do, I thought what the hell, so I reached over and pulled her unto the loveseat. And just started like tickling and goofing around. It wasn't long before she kind of got Mark involved by putting her bare feet on his leg and then I kind of pushed her toward him. In the moment of wrestling around I pulled her top off and there she was, her beautiful 34C tits, with erect nipples staring at us. Mark and look at each other and then looked at her. My fiancé, said, 'can you guys handle me or are you afraid?' Mark and I took advantage of our challenge and began sucking on each nipple, my fiancé began to moan with delight. After a few moments of sucking her tits we decided that we wanted to get her totally naked. So as he was still sucking her rock hard nipples I got her cut off shorts out of the way so that we could enjoy her sweet pussy. When I reached between her legs her pussy was dripping wet and I knew we were in for some great fucking.
First, we had her ride my cock as if she were riding a horse. While she was riding me, thrusting her sweet pussy into my crotch, Mark knelt behind her, kissing her neck and massaging her tits. She was screaming with passion as she fucked me and had my best friend feel her up. Mark would pull her nipples and then occasionally reach around and suck on her tits. She was loving every minute of this attention from the two of us. She had the most intense orgasm that I had ever seen her have as she came violently on my cock. The juices just flowed out of her pussy and it was like someone had poured a bucket of liquid on my cock. While she was coming I shot a load of come in her pussy that rivaled any that I had ever shot before. After catching our breath for a second she said that she wanted to fuck Mark and now.
Mark sat up and she hopped on him as he stuck his rock hard cock deep into her pussy. Mark and I both have cocks that are about 8 inches long and are rather thick, she liked that. She kissed him vigorously with her lips and tongue and began to grind her pussy into him so hard that I could almost feel it. I came up behind her and played with her tits and sucked on the back of her neck. She always wanted to be the center of attention , now she literally was. She was like a fuck sandwich. She moaned louder and louder as she fucked him and with each thrust it became clear that Mark and my fiancé were about ready to explode. As she came closer and closer to orgasm, she grabbed my hard rod and pumped it quickly. In no time Mark filled her pussy with a another large load of come, I shot my load all over her face and neck and she came in an explosion of passion that was sandwiched in between our two cocks and our huge loads of come. We then collapsed on the floor as the three of us were spent from the improbable fuck session. Mark had to go home to his wife and my fiancé and I went to bed to discuss our threesome and to see were we would go from here. That will be another story for another day.

No comments: