2008-03-26

Pool Party

My wife and I have been married for six years and have 2 young children. We are both successful professional and appear to be very conservative in our actions. That is we did until July when we were invited to a neighbors house on a hot summer's night for dinner and cocktails around their beautiful pool. The event was 'country-club casual' so some of the women wore black micro-mini dresses and others worn shorts/pants outfits. The men wore golf type outfits. We arrived for drinks at 6pm and there were about 25 couples arriving. I am 6'2' tall and weigh 195lbs-blond hair and blue eyes and 35 years old. My wife is a cute 5' tall and weighs 98lbs. She is 30 years old and has long dark hair and blue eyes. She has nice perky breasts and a perfect ass. She is however rather shy and somewhat inhibited.
The party went on and everybody had a lot of wine and beer. By the time 12:30 am rolled around there were about 6 couples left including my wife and I. We were now down to the hardcore group. The fun really began when the host Bill and his friend Zack through their wives into the pool with their clothes on. Bill's wife, Nancy was wearing a black micro-mini dress and Zacks wife, Denise was wearing shorts and a crop top that barely covered the lower part of her tits. There was a lot of laughing and screaming and the girl started calling Bill and Zack cowards. At that point, Bill and Zack stripped naked and jumped in after their wives. They were wrestling around in the pool when before you could blink, the guys had worked the clothes off their wives and they were down only to their panties. Nancy is tall and statuesque and was now swimming only with a pink florescent thong on. Nancy is average height but with tits that must weigh-in as 36D's. By this time the other couples were getting into the mood and all had stripped either naked or to underwear and joined the fun.
As I said, my wife Karen is rather shy and inhibited. Needless to say- I am not. I turned to Karen and said, 'This is too good to be true' and immediately 'got naked' and jumped in also. Karen didn't want me in the pool with all those naked women without her so she stripped to her black-satin bikini panties and joined me. By this time Bill and Nancy were on the pool steps fucking away. I was as hard as a rock and wanted Karen to screw me right there. She said 'I don't want to look like a prude but I just can't in front of all these people' She swam around a little and got out and went in the house for some more wine to build her courage.
We were now 30 minutes into the spontaneous skinny dipping party and Zack and Denise and another couple Frank and Melissa were working on action of their own. Frank was hung like a horse and Melissa was a shaved redhead with bouncy tits. Frank and Melissa moved over to the jacuzzi and Frank was pumping jacuzzi water into Melissa fast and furiously. Zack was sitting at the edge of the jacuzzi and Denise was sucking his hose and balls like a hungry woman. With Karen still in the house, I couldn't stand it. I moved over to the jacuzzi with my 7 inches of iron blazing and slowly began rubbing my dick against Denise's ass while she sucked on Zack. She stopped sucking just long enough to turn her head toward me to say: 'Give me your big cock' Zack just smiled. Had I died and gone to heaven? I raised Denise's ass upward and slowly eased myself into her well oiled pussy. She let out a moan and Zack and I got into a motion that started Denise screaming OH,OH,OH,OH,OOOOOH,OOOOHH, YES,YES,YES, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly, Zack came and Denise kept on sucking. The cum was dripping down her chin and onto her ample tits. I had a couple more pumps in me until I shot my wad into Denise's pussy. We looked at each other exhauste and started laughing uncontrolably.
Melissa and Frank were watching everything and Melissa whispered to me, 'Don't get too tired before you treat me right' The thought of another go-around so soon made me a little nervous. I was nervous for about 10 seconds- the time it took for Melissa to grab my head and plunge my face directly into her shaved pussy. Just to digress for a moment, I've always wanted Karen to shave her pussy or for me to shave her pussy but she thought it was too kinky. Now to my delight, I was flicking my tongue on Melissa's shaved clit and she was leaning back with her eyes closed breathing deep heavy breaths. Frank said, 'you've got her going now' . I was a little uncomfortable eating-out Melissa right in front of Frank but Frank didn't object; he stood in the jacuzzi and watched as a stoked his cock. Melissa was whimpering by this time and my cock was back to its full 7 inch glory. I stood up and drew Melissa's pussy toward me. I met with welcoming arms when Melissa grabbed my firm buns and drew me into her and let out a scream. We were pumping away and I loved looking into her glazed eyes and watch her beautiful freckled tits dance to my thrusts. By now the other couples had all gathered around the jacuzzi, including Karen, to watch the David and Melissa show. I had not seen Karen come out of the house but when I looked up as I was fucking Melissa, Karen was stark naked and smiling at the scene. I blinked twice because I couldn't believe my eyes, she had shaved her pussy while in the house. I shot a huge load into Melissa while imagining going down on Karen's smooth clit. We collapsed with exhaustion and I slowly climbed out of the jacuzzi and kissed Karen. She said, 'David, I love you... and so does Melissa and Denise.' I said, 'I love you most of all'.
Karen then took me by my cock and led me into the house. She said she had a surprise waiting...................

No comments: