2008-03-26

Sharing With Brother

As I have said previously, Mary has screwed a LOT of guys and has always told me all the details of course, have always looked forward to hearing about her experiences. There were many men who have fucked her that had no idea that she was telling me everything - either before or after the screwing. It was a 'kick' to be around a man that had recently fucked my wife and watch as he tried to act normal. I would really get him going when I would say something like, 'Would you look at Mary - I think she must have forgotten her bra the way her nipples are sticking out; almost like someone had been sucking on them.' About this time the fellow would about swallow his tongue, much as Mary had swallowed his cock earlier. As I have said, Mary has fucked about all of my friends except for those that were really prudes {but she even got some of them} and the ones that really turned her off.
When Mary returns from a screwing I like for her to open her legs wide and then use her fingers to open her pussy and tease me about how big and hard the other fellows cock was and how much cum he had left in her pussy for me to use my tongue cleaning out. If the guy had fucked her twice, which was pretty common, then her pussy hair would be covered with cum, along with her thighs. I would then bury my face in her luscious cunt while she encouraged me by telling me how great it felt to have my tongue licking just where the other fellows cock had recently been. By the time I had finished sucking her wet pussy my entire face would be pretty well covered with cum and she would say that I looked like an old man with a white beard with all that cum coating my lips and cheeks. Then I would look up at her and say that it was about time for her to get a fresh taste of her lovers cum and then slip my cum covered tongue between her lips. Sometimes, if the guy had cum a lot I would be able to get a good bit in my mouth and hold it until we kissed and then give her a good taste of what I had been eating. Mary didn't get all that many chances to fuck in our bed unless I was at home due to neighbors but she managed it several times and at my insistence the bed was never made up after they finished. I wanted it just the way they had left it - wet spots and all - so I could feel, smell and yes, taste the results of their encounter. To fuck her and eat her pussy in the same spot where another guy had just screwed her was a real turn on. I might have mentioned that Mary has also fucked my brother.? Well, to tell the truth she has screwed two of my brothers but I will start with the details of the first experience.
A little background is in order to give you an idea as what was going on. Mary and I were High School sweethearts although she was three years behind me. When I got out of school I joined the service and was sent to Japan for two years. I had to come back on leave due to a death in the family and before I went back overseas Mary and I got married and she stayed with my mother to help her. At this time the two brothers were about 7 and 9 while I was 19 and Mary 17. Anyhow, we were far from rich and were in the category where you took a bath once a week, which meant getting the tub in the house, heating the water and the girls always went first and the guys last in the tub. Anyhow, Mary as a married 'woman' had to help bathe the kids, including the two boys. If she only knew that some 15 years or so later she would be doing more than just washing their little cocks, not that they ended up with little cocks! As time went on we moved around and the brothers grew up and the oldest went to college and then he also joined the service. During these years we saw them several times a year and it wasn't uncommon for them to come stay with us for a week or so. Once we started swinging we had no intentions of telling either of them about our lifestyle. Jack, the older brother was stationed only about 70 miles from us so would come down quite often, sometimes just for the weekend. At this time he was not serious about any girl though he had started to date this one pretty regular. Also about this time we were in the process of converting to a new computer system at work and I was deeply involved. As a result I had to make a lot of two or three-day trips to other bases to check out their progress and/or help them with their problems. Mary had this boyfriend at the time so while I was gone it was good for them except when Jack would come down for a visit, then all they could do was talk on the phone.
One night when I called she was really frustrated that her boyfriend had got her all worked up over the phone telling her how much he missed eating her pussy, etc. She said that she was so horny that she was about ready to go into the other bedroom and subdue my brother. When I asked her why she didn't she said, 'You have got to be kidding Don - he IS your brother. I said that I didn't see why that mattered and that I would bet that his dick gets just as hard as any of the other men you have fucked and he just might be pretty good; you know, like it might run in the family!'
After a long pause she said that she hadn't intended to tell me but Jack had been watching her pretty close the last few times he had been down, and she had caught him looking down her blouse or up her skirt a few times. The day I left she saw me off and gave me a big kiss and after I left he said was I the only one in the family that got a kiss. She laughed and said that he wasn't leaving so he wasn't due a kiss. He said that we could pretend and persisted to the point that she gave him what she had intended to be a peck on the lips, but when his tongue ran across her lips she instinctively opened her lips for a moment. She pulled away pretty quick and laughed it off and nothing else was said until he walked in on her bath while she was talking to her boyfriend. He said that he didn't know that she was in the tub but he did get a good shot of her rubbing her tits. Anyhow, she said, if I thought you were serious I would defiantly get me some cock tonight and also 'keep it in the family'!
I told her that I was all for it and found it very erotic thinking of her fucking my brother but that if she did I would expect a phone call later on to tell me all about it. She laughed and said that she just might decide to take another bath and ask my brother to wash her back, but that whatever happened she would be sure to let me know. Before she hung up she again asked, 'Honey are you sure that you can handle this - I can wait for Guy {her boyfriend} this weekend?' I again said that I found it exciting to think that my wife was about to fuck my brother. I just wished that I were there to hear all about it in person when she returned from his bedroom. She said that if things worked out as she now thought they would that there would be future times when I would get a chance to sample her while she still had the warm cum of my brother dripping from her pussy. All of this took place about 11 o'clock and after I hung up I sat back with a drink and read awhile. I dozed off around one o'clock and thought that nothing must have happened so got into bed. To tell the truth I was disappointed as I was looking forward to her screwing him.
About 2:30 the phone rang and the first words that Mary said were, 'You were right - it must run in the family'. She went on to say that she believed his tongue was the longest she had ever felt and that he sure did like to eat pussy. She then said that she was sorry it was so late but that after the second time he screwed her she was so tired that she fell asleep. He told her that his girlfriend didn't believe in sex before marriage and he was trying to be good so had not had any sex in over six months. He wanted her to suck him off all the way the first time but she said, 'no way, after all that time it will probably taste rusty!' She did suck him after the second cum and ended up with three loads in her pussy. She said that she really wished I were there as her cunt was a mess what with all that cum dripping all over the bed. She then laughed and said not to worry, she would not change the sheets until I got home so I could at least see the stains and feel the stiffness that my brother had left for me. Of course the stiffness that she had felt was much better. As luck would have it I got home the next day and with a little imagination I could still feel a little dampness on those sheets.

No comments: