2008-03-26

The Explanation

I had just finished drying my hair and was about to change out of my terry robe when Ken let out a whoop from his office downstairs. 'Oh wow,' I heard him say loud enough for my benefit. Curious I grabbed my coffee and headed downstairs.
Ken was in his office working on the computer, or so I thought. On the screen was a full-colour picture of me and Garry, my back arched so my big tits were sticking out, my head tilted back as I straddled his big cock, while Garry held my 38D's one in each hand, my nipples pressed between his lips. 'Oh, baby,' Ken said as I stood behind him, this is amazing as he clicked again.
Another picture began to download, this one from behind us. You could see Garry's enormous cock, or at least part of it, the rest of it was buried inside of me as I rode him in Karen and Al's hot tub. I looked down Ken had a massive hard-on poking through the fold in his housecoat as he began to stroke himself.
'Man, you weren't kidding' he said 'about being a bad girl, these are incredible.' I put my coffee down and undid my robe as he began to stroke my legs.
The next picture showed me kneeling in front of Garry while his tongue was buried inside of me; I didn't even remember doing that with him I said as I watched with interest. I reached down and took over the job of stroking my husband as we looked at the pictures of me doing Garry. Ken was incredibly hard as I stroked him. I was getting excited re-living my night of sex with pal Garry.
The next shot was a close up of Garry's tongue on my nipples; I felt a twinge, remembering how that had felt. I moved Ken's chair sideways so we could fuck while he looked at the pictures of me and Garry download. I straddled Ken, directing his cock inside of me as I slid down onto him. As he slid inside I pressed my tits to his face. 'Oh baby,' he was saying 'you are so f**ing hot. These pictures are out of this world' He held me by the hips as he pushed his legs out so his cock was filling me completely, just perfection!
The last shot showed me on the edge of the tub, lying back on the patio, my legs spread and wrapped around Garry's tight body as he drove his cock into me. Ken pushed deep inside of me as he glanced over at the picture, now doing me like crazy on his office chair, as I rode him, the two of us fucking like school kids as we kissed. As if on cue, the two of us came together, holding on to each other enjoying the bliss of a mutual orgasm. 'Man,' he said, 'you are so f**king incredible,' as I felt him spasm again inside of me. 'I hope you liked your little surprise,' he said as we kissed again. 'MMMmmm,' I whispered in his ear, 'I liked it a lot,' I said, as his erection started to soften inside of me.
We cleaned up and had a great breakfast, as I questioned my husband on how he'd set up my adventure with Garry. He told me that he'd contacted Garry on the Net, the two of them had gotten together for coffee, a few pictures of me were exchanged and then the plan was hatched to have Garry go over to Karen and Al's, posing as a guy from Al's work. Ken told me it just about killed him, not to go over that night so he could watch first hand the goings on. 'I would have given anything to be there, even if it was just to take the pictures' he said. After seeing how big Garry's cock was he asked me how he was. He'd put me on the spot, so I admitted that it was pretty hot, but that I'd had a lot to drink as well. Fact was it was incredible!!!!
'You know' he said, 'I've always enjoyed sex, but somehow with us I feel like we've re-invented it.' He was so, so right. In our short relationship I've experienced things and feelings that I never even knew existed. I've never ever felt so close to anyone as I do with Ken.
I proceeded to tell him how I'd let Al feel me up, like 'a lot' I said, and that he'd also had his cock in me from behind. 'That bugger,' Ken said, grinning at me, he never told me that he'd done that, Did he like your tits?' he asked. 'Oh yeah,' I smiled. 'They got a pretty good working-over,' I admitted. We kissed again as Ken got up to go to the shower.
As he was walking out I had to say 'You know if you really wanted to, we could probably arrange to have you do a video of me and Garry.' Ken stopped in his tracks and turned around grinning from ear to ear.
'Are you serious?' He asked, looking at me with wonder in his eyes, '...because that would be such an incredible turn-on for me,' he said. I opened my robe exposing myself to him and strolled over, my bare tits on display.
'One good turn deserves another,' I said as I pressed myself into him. We kissed again as I felt him hardening once again.
'Look at you' I said, as I felt his cock pressing into me, you'd better make that a cold shower I teased as he turned to go shaking his head. 'You should be in the Guinness Book' he smiled, 'exceptional!

No comments: