2008-03-26

The Hottub

This is a true experience my wife and I enjoyed a short time ago. We are a MWC, early 40s, and very happy. We have enjoyed several MFM 3-somes with a good friend. I hope you enjoy the story as much as we did having it.We had been invited to a hottub party at a friends home. He was single and was doing quite well. He said there would be about 30 people there and that he was sure we would have a nice time. I told my wife about it and we decided to go. When Friday came we arrived at his house and he met us at the door. He gave L a kiss and told her how sexy she looked. He showed us where the bar was and told us to enjoy ourselves. We mingled for about an hour and enjoyed the music, food and meeting new people. We ended up at the hottub, which was empty. I told her it sure looked inviting and we should use it since it was empty. We put on our suits and got in. With the wine and warm water we was feeling a little risque and started to play around some. Soon I had Ls top off and was playing and sucking on her nipples. Just when things were getting good the glass door opened and out walk a guy wearing a tight set of trunks, very tight which showed everything he had. He was about 6'2, very well built, big smile and was black. He said hello, intoduced himself and Jim, and ask if he could join us. We told him that was fine with us and he climbed in and sat next to L. I noticed he was eyeing Ls big 38d tits under the water and told her he loved her suit. I also noticed L was enjoying him eyeing her by her smile. We sat around and had small talk for about 10 minutes. I left to get another bottle of wine and told them to be good while I was gone. When I returned Jim was quite a bit closer and had his arm around L on the back of the hottub. I filled the glasses and got back in. Jim ask L if she had ever had a neck massage in a hottub. She stated no and said it sound good. Jim ask me if I would mind him giving her one. I looked at L and I knew she was hoping my answer would be yes. We had talked from time to time about trying a 3-some with a sexy black stud and I knew thias could be our chance to give it a try. I could tell L was tasken with him and so I said 'ask L' what she wants. L answered very quickly and Jim had her turn her back to him and pulled her on his lap with her facing me. He started to massage her neck and shoulder along with giving her sexy remarks as to how nice her body felt. He did this for about 5 minutes and L was warching me the whole time. I could tell she was having a wonderful time. Soon Jims hands begin to travel down her back and shoulders. It wasn't long before I could not see his hands but knew he was massaging her big tits under the water. By this time L had her eyes closed and her head resting on his shoulder. He looked at me and I gave him a headnod of approval. I could tell L was getting excited by her faint noises when he touched her. He started to kiss her neck and shoulders while using his hands under the water. He ask if she like and she just moaned a very low yes. He then ask me if I was enjoying myself and my answer was 'I am if you are'. He asked if he could make things even hotter and didn't wait for an answer. I think all three of us knew where we was going. He told L to lift her ass up a little and I knew he was removing the bootms of her suit. She did as he requested and he had them off in a second. He then stood up and removed his trunks. I think both L and I let out a moan together. He was huge, about 10', very thick, with a large head. He told me he thought L was going to enjoy the rest of the evening and sat down. He then pulled L back on his lap and I knew from the look on her face what he was doing. He had his hands on her tits and was pulling her down towards him. I couldn't see but knew he was filling L pussy with his hard cock. L had her eyes closed, head back, and a smile on her face. Soon I could tell by her movements he must have got all the way in. L was moving with the water and Jim had his hands on her tits directing the movement. He look at me and told me how sexy and tight L was. It was something to watch, I just want to be able to see more! After a short time Jim told L to stand and face him, where he started to eat her pussy with his hands on her ass. She was moaning and telling me how much she loved me. After a couple of minutes Jim told me to wait in the tub for 10 minutes and then come to the back bedroom.He led L out of sight and into the house. 10 minutes seemed like 10 hours. I was wondering what I was missing with my sexy wife and this black stud. After 10 minutes I went looking for the bedroom. I found it and when I opened the door Jim was standing up next to the bed and L was sucking his cock as he told her how good it felt. He had his hands in her hair and was direcitng the action. He told me to sit in the lounge chair at the end of the bed and enjoy the show. I couldn't believe how sexy L looked sucking his cock. She is very good at giving oral and was trying her best to suck his entire cock. He was telling her to suck it all and to play with his balls. Soon he said it was her turn and he had her get on all 4s at the edge of the bed. His cock seemed even large after the oral and he told L to get ready for the fuck of her life. I watched as he entered her an inch at a time until he was all the way in. He told L move her ass and begin to stroke her with long slow strokes. He was teasing her and I knew it was for me as well as her. Soon L was begging for him to go faster and fuck her hard. I have never seen her this excited, but I loved it. She started to cum and Jim was banging her like a jackhammer.After she finished he told me to eat her pussy while he watch. I laid her on the bed and couldn't get enough of her wet hot pussy. I knew she was getting close when Jim said that was enough and had me sit back in the chair. He laid on the bed and told L to ride his cock. She got above him and lowered herself on his cock. I was in a perfect spot and could see her pussy take his entire hard black wet cock. It was very sexy and exciting. L then started to ride Jim and he was playing with her nipples and talking to her. She looked at me and said ' thank you love' and continued to ride him. Soon she was cumming again and crying in pleasure. She was so fucking hot to watch. Jim was something else. By now he had been fucking my wife for over an hour and had not cum. He Ask L if she was ready for him to fill her pussy with cum, and she only moaned. He placed her on her back, put her legs on his shoulders and took her in one long thrust. He started to kiss her face and lips and and was giving her every inch of his rock hard cock and then some. He had his hands on her ass and was lifing her off the bed to meet him. It was unreal and my cock was busting as I watched my wife enjoy this fucking from Jim. Soon Jim said he was cumming and L was kissing his neck and running her hands over his ass pulling him in. After a couple of minutes he told L to suck my cock dry as it needed it. I laid on the bed and L was on her side taking my cock deep into her mouth. Jims cock was hard again in a few minutes, which was remarkable. He got behind L on his knees and entered her while she laid on her side. He fucked her and played with her tits as she sucked me into a fantasitc climax. L loves to take it all when a man cums. I was so satisfied, but Jim was another matter. Once I finished he took my place on the bed and L knew what he wanted. She had never tasted another mans cum and I knew what she was going to do. She started to suck his cock in in no time she was taking over half of it in her mouth. I told her how sexy she looked and which made her try even harder to take his cock. After about 15 minutes Jim told her he was there and filled her mouth with cum. L sucked him until he was dry and done. She then kissed me and told me I was the best husband in the world. She then kissed Jim and told him she had just enjoyed the fuck of her life! He told her she was not finished yet and had her lay with her back to him. He opened her legs and told me to place his cock in her pussy. He was kissing her neck and back.,, and I couldn't believe his cock was ready to go in such a short time. I placed his cock next to her pussy and he started to enter her from behind. He then told me to suck on her nipples as he held her tits for me. In noo time L was cumming and begging us not to stop. I kissed her and she sucked my tounge like she was dying for it. She told me she was going to explode and she started to cum. Her body was so fantastic and in then Jim filled her pussy again. I couldn't believe how he could fuck, but was sure happy he could. We had a glass of wine and rested in the bedroom. When he got ready to leave our host said he hoped we enjoyed ourselves and told L she look fantastic and had that fresh fucked look on her face. I knew he was aware of what he had enjoyed. Jim asked if he could see us again, maybe at his home next week. Needless to say we are looking forward to seeing him again. Wish all couples could enjoy a 3-some such as we did. Will give you details of next visit when they happen.

No comments: