2008-03-26

The Hotel By Bambi

I consider myself a very lucky person, I love to dress as nasty as I can and show off and I have a husband that enjoys seeing me that way. Oh by the way, he also enjoys seeing me with other men too and that is what this story is about.We have had many threesomes before both with men and woman, but when we have had a man join us he always holds back and does not give his all. We think it’s because my husband is there so we came up with an idea that would fix this. I was going to dress as a woman on the make, we would go to a club at a hotel in town but go in separately. I would take a table and my husband would be up at the bar.
It did not take long for guys to start making a pass at me, one man that asked me to dance was a very good looking man, long hair, tall, dressed very nice. So we started dancing a couple of fast songs and I ask him if he wanted to join me. We made some small talk and then a slow song came on and he wanted to dance. This is what I wanted, to get close and see if he would pick up on my signals. And did he, he started grinding his crotch into me and then started working my ass with his hands. When we got back to the table I slid in nice and close and let my already short black skirt ride up, just enough to show my pink thong panties. While we where talking I put my hand on his leg and he did the same to me. I let my legs open just a little to show him I wanted him to touch me.
He asked me what I was doing there alone, and I told him my husband was flying in the morning and I wanted to have some fun tonight. Then he asked the question I wanted him too. He wanted to know what kind of fun I wanted to have. I told him I wanted to have a threesome with two men, his hand moved a little higher so I took that as a sign he liked my idea. Then he wanted to know who the second was. I told him there was a guy at the bar that looked nice. So I pointed out my husband and ask him if he would ask him to join us as I asked him this I gave his crouch squeeze. He asked me if I was sure I wanted this guy too and I told him I would know better after I talked to him. So my soon to be lover got up and went up to the bar. He sat down next to my husband and ordered a drink and at that point I thought he had second thoughts. Then he started talking to my husband and then the two of them got up and came back to table. When they got there they sat on both sides of me, my lover put his arm around me and I slid over into him. Keeping one hand up on the table and the other on his crotch.
We all made small talk and then I ask my new lover if he minded if I danced with our new friend {that is, my husband}. He said no, go ahead and have fun and he would have another drink. So I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up with my husband to dance. It was a slow dance so I was able to talk to him and tell him what this guy was like. All the time my husbands hands where all over me. When the song was over we went back to the table and I told them I was going to freshen up and my new lover should tell him what we were up to. While I was in the bathroom, I removed my panties and put them into my purse then I opened two more buttons on my top. Just enough that you could see down it.
When I got back to the table the guys were joking and laughing, my new lover got up to let me in and I slid as close to my husband as I could, then my lover slid in next to me. I asked them what they had been talking about while I was gone. Then both of them said sex and me, I asked my lover if he had asked our new friend about tonight and he just nodded. So I dropped my hand down into my husband’s lap and ask him what he thought about my idea. My husband played the part well, he told me he had never done anything like that and wanted to know if anything would happen between the men. I told him no that I wanted all the attention on me, at that point I felt my lover's hand on my leg so I opened up a little to make it easier for him and so my husband could see. Then I told my husband not feel left out, and rubbed my leg on him. He put his hand down on my leg and started working up. Then their two hands met, my new lover moved his hand out of the way and told my husband to go ahead.
I was so wet from the two of them and the booze that I set up and lifted my skirt a little more. So we ordered some more drinks and started talking so more. Then my husband wanted to know when we where going to get a room. I told them I had a room already and that they could not spend the whole night there. They both wanted to know why, so I told them that my husband was flying in the morning and that when one left the other would have to leave to. That I wanted a threesome and that I would need some time to clean up for my husband in the morning. So three of us got up and headed for the elevator, when I got up my skirt was just covering my ass and I had so much to drink I didn’t care

No comments: