2008-03-26

The Cruise

Hi Carol, I finally got some time to tell you a little about us and our sailing adventure. First a little background. My wife and I met and fell in love when we were 21 years old. Love at first sight. Before we were married she confided in me that she had made love to over 75 guys before me and that she hadn't lost her virginity until she was over 18. This didn't phase me at all, in fact it sort of turned me on. She was a very skilled lover with a very strong sex drive. When I turned 28 I embarked on a career that I knew would keep us separated for long periods of time. We were accustomed to having sex almost every day. I was worried about loosing her in my absence. She promised to be faithful but I knew that there was no way that her sex drive would allow that. I suggested that we experiment with an open marriage. I knew that she could have 'recreational' sex as she had before we met and that she could separate lust from love. I also felt that as long as she saved her 'love' for me that I could handle her spreading her lust around. I almost felt guilty about taking her off the market so to speak. We discussed it and laid down some ground rules: total honesty, sharing when possible etc.Now the mandatory descriptions: Teri is a 5'6' blonde {yes, the purse matches the shoes} She has small firm breasts, great legs and a perfect ass. She is petite {105 lbs}. In bed she is a tiger, always getting her lovers to cum several times. She likes it on top, and recently added anal sex to her repitoir. I am 6', weigh 175 lbs, work out alot. I have brown eyes and hair. I have an 8.5' cock.
. Back to our story {which is completely true}. Teri's first lover was a young navy guy {23 years old} that she met in college. {she was becoming a professional student at the time} We had become an intimate triad over the past couple of months. He spent most week-ends at our house at the beach where we lived in Florida. Besides making love to Phil with me as a 3-sum she also spent alot of time with him when I was out of town and often had 'lunch' at his house near the campus. Phil was a good lover, younger than us and in good shape. He had a very hairy chest and although his cock wasn't as long as mine it was very thick. Teri confided to me one time that it was the thickest cock that she had ever had in her. It was nearly as thick as a 10 oz beer can when fully erect. She liked the way it stretched her. I loved the way her pussy felt after they made love. It was a wonderful combination of wet, hot and sloppy which is just the way I like it. Phil had just re-inlisted and spent his bonus on a 36' live-aboard sailboat. It was an old vessel but in great shape. In the bow was a very comfortable bed that was as wide as a queen size towards the aft and came to a point in the bow. He invited us over for a week-end cruise to 'christen her' as he put it. We showed up Friday afternoon with champagne in hand and were soon sailing up the St Johns river towards St Augistine. We set anchor around sunset out of the channel. Teri had slipped below while Phil and I were anchoring. She later told me that she stripped her cloths off as soon as she got below. She said that she was turning on fast as she lit some candles and walked around below deck naked. She crawled onto the bed with her head to the bow and began to rub her pussy. Phil enjoys watching her masturbate and she wanted to pleasantly surprise him when he came down. I volunteered to stay on deck for a while 'to make sure that the anchor held'. I knew that they would like some time alone and didn't head to bed for nearly hour. It was a long hour but I enjoyed star gazing. I could hear muffled moans of ecstasy coming from the bow hatch which Phil had opened about 10 minutes after going below. Then I finally got to bed what a sight greeted my eyes!
Teri was on top of Phil with his thick cock in her. Their heads were towards the bow and I got a great view of Phil's fat cock plowing in and out of Teri's stretched pussy illuminated romantically by candle light. He was so thick that his thrusts carried Teri's lips into and out of her wet snatch. I learned later that Phil had mounted her upon reaching the bed with no foreplay and came in about 2 minutes. Afterward Teri had sucked him up hard again and mounted him. He had great control after already cuming and they had been screwing for about 15 minutes when I showed up. I striped and hopped onto the bed. Teri reached for my hand and they both smiled contentedly at me as they fucked. Teri started to really squeeze his cock and Phil soon flooded her pussy with his second load of cum. Teri slowly climbed off Phil and straddled my erection. I guided my cock up her cunt. She was overflowing with their combined juice. It flowed all over my cock and soon it was running down my balls. .It was wonderful. I had a mind-blowing orgasm myself.
Afterward Teri slid off me and laid between us. I could tell that she wanted more and told her to satisfy her desires. She kissed me passionately and turned to Phil. It didn't take her long to get him hard again and soon he was between her legs guiding his thick dick into her. I fell asleep watching them make love in the candle light. In the morning I woke up with Teri in my arms, still naked. Phil had already pulled anchor and we were sailing silently towards St Augistine. We Dressed and joined Phil in the cockpit {a word that Teri kept making lewd comments about}. Soon we were tied up at the city dock and on our way to a great little Greek restaurant that we knew about. After breakfast we strolled through the old city and back to the boat. Teri was wearing a little sun dress and looked positively radiant. When we got back to the boat we shoved off and were soon sailing past the spanish fort towards home. Once we were tied up at Phils slip we popped the cork on the champagne and toasted our cruise. Champagne makes Teri very horny and all to soon we were back in bed. I will tell you about the rest of our week-end when I next write

No comments: