2008-03-26

The Librarian Gets it From BOTH Ends

Hell she works in a library and is extremely religious. But I knew she had another side. In the throws of passion, especially when my dick was deep in her mouth and the 10' dildo was pounding into her pussy, I knew what that other side was. Passion between us was waning after 10+ years of marriage. We were making love once a week or more but the spark plug just wasn't always firing. Then there was the week that she took off to a conference 120 miles from home. The night before we had a fight and there was no sex for me that night. She called herself overweight and unattractive and I told her she was wrong and this started an argument. She went off the next morning leaving me hurt and horny, not a good thing to do.
So on Monday afternoon, I placed an ad on the net in her voice looking for couples or guys. I described her and her new passion for anal sex and deep-throating. The next day 'she' had over 200 responses. I started going through the ads. She was getting 2 ads for every one I read. She got 75 in one hour alone. I got VERY selective and printed out the responses back and forth to the top 17 contestants.
On Thursday evening, I fessed up to her and she was livid. 'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?' she asked. 'You know I would NEVER do that?' I assumed I was in deep trouble. The next day, she returned. I picked her up in a suburb and got a cold reception. I held up a brown manilla envelope and asked if she wanted to see 'her' responses. To my amazement she said, 'Yes'. Fifteen minutes later she was sweating and her breathing was rapid. On arriving home, she was all over me. We spent HOURS talking and making love over and over. The following Wednesday, she sent me an email saying, 'Sit down for this one. I can't concentrate. I want to suck your cock and have another in me. She agreed to meet with some of the guys. We made arrangements with three guys in a city 70 miles away for that Saturday. She was hot on the ride over. The clock ticked by slowly as we waited for the first guy. Unfortunately, he was a doctor and arrived late after an emergency procedure. We talked for an hour. He told her straight out that since it was her first time, she needed to tell him what SHE wanted. I assumed that she would never have the courage to ask for it. Imagine my surprise when my timid wife took both of our hands and led us to a huge bed. Slowly, I undid her blouse and bra as the doctor undid the button on her pants and slid his fingers up and down the outside of her shorts. In a matter of minutes she was naked and we scrambled to catch up. She practically ripped my pants off as I pulled off my shirt, leaving the doctor to struggle with his own clothes.
Susan immediately took hold of his 9' fat cock and began showing off her oral talents. I went down on her in an attempt to get her wet. Well that was worthless effort. She was already dripping and I could easily get three fingers deep inside her. I then stuck my dick deep inside that sopping cunt. I have never felt her so hot and wet.
Quickly, we traded positions and he plunged deep into the hole that only I had been in EVER. She was looking deep in my eyes as her tongue went to work on my wet member. Soon I saw the doctor begin to convulse and begin to unload into my wife's deepest recesses. Well I had put up a valiant effort and finally gave up and unloaded as she took me all the way down her throat. As we talked, there was a knock on the door. The next guy was early. We let him in the door as the doctor started to dress. Susan stopped him saying, 'I have three holes you know.' 'Is this REALLY my wife?' I thought. I had NEVER seen this level of lust ever.
Quickly she orchestrated what she wanted. 'I want my husband inside my pussy.' The doctor got to fuck her throat and Ron, the newcomer got the honors of her beautiful ass. What Ron's dick rubbing mine through the thin membrane separating her two holes and my dick sloshing in the doctor's sperm, we quickly unloaded nearly simultaneously at that end. We pulled out as she rolled onto all fours to suck the doctor all the way down. When I pointed out to Ron all the white fluid running out both holes on our end, Susan came on her own and this put the doctor over the edge as well and he unloaded down her throat.
After they left we had the best sex of our lives. Susan looked deep into my eyes and thanked me for trusting her so. The sex has been great. Today we belong to a couple swap clubs. Susan is now BI-comfortable and now enjoys meeting one-on-one with select guys. She lets me eat her out afterward and enjoys licking me off after I have been out for the night. Life is very good.

No comments: