2008-03-26

The Chicago Trip Part 2

Ken and I were awakened the next morning by the phone ringing. It was Todd who was calling to thank-us for a very exciting night, and to tell us he had had a great time and regretted having to leave that morning.
I got up to go to the bathroom as Ken talked to him.
He's coming right down to say good-bye Ken told me as I walked back into the bedroom. I was still totally naked and looked a mess! I can't see him now I complained I look terrible. He just wants to say good-bye that's all Ken said as I turned to go back into the bathroom.
I washed my face and combed my hair, took some mouthwash then spritzed some perfume, fixed up my make-up and then came back to dress. I put on my red push-up bra and panties and climbed back into bed as the knock came to the door a few moments later. Ken had put on a pair of pants, but no shirt and got up to answer the door. He opened the door to greet Todd who walked into our room.
I had pulled the sheets up around leaving my bra exposed. and waved hello as Todd entered our room. Todd grinned at me glancing at my boobs pushed up in my red lace bra.
'I just wanted to thank both of you in person he said. Last night was very exciting for me, and I really enjoyed being with you guys.'
Ken began laughing at him and then said, 'Yeah, yeah, we all know, you really just wanted to say goodbye to Susan, don't bullshit me,' he said. They both laughed.
'Well if you really want the truth, that's exactly why I came over,' he said.
'I thought so,' Ken said, as he ushered Todd into our room. 'Honey,' he said, 'come on over here and give Todd a goodbye hug and kiss.' I hesitated momentarily feigning modesty, and then pulled back the sheets and jumped out of bed.
I strolled up to Todd, purposefully making my breasts heave and put my arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. I loved the smell of his cologne, and then felt Ken squeeze my behind as we stood necking in front of him. 'Why don't you give Todd, one last look at your tits,' he asked, as we broke apart. I grinned at Ken; he was so bad! Todd was grinning ear to ear again at the suggestion as they both looked down at my chest, almost spilling over the red lace cups of my bra. 'Are you sure,' I said as I was already feeling horny necking with this guy I'd just met the night before and standing before both of them almost naked. 'Absolutely,' Ken said, as I reached behind me. I unhooked the clasps and slowly lowered the cups from my breasts.
'Un**ing believable' were Todd's first words as I tossed my bra back onto the bed. 'Go ahead,' Ken said, help yourself as Todd's hands came up to caress my big breasts. This was so hot, standing here topless, in nothing more than a bikini bottoms while another man fondled my 38D's right in front of my husband. I closed my eyes as his hands moved over my breasts, it felt so incredible. Ken had moved in behind me and with soft kisses on my shoulders put his hands on my hips as the both of them pleasured me; I was in heaven. Ken moved his hands to my breasts as Todd lowered his head to my nipples, kissing me first on one breast then the other as Ken held my breasts for Todd's eager tongue. I was getting extremely aroused as the two of them covered me with kisses, playing with my nipples, I moaned as I watched Todd take my nipple between his lips as Ken held my breasts.
Ken's hands slid down my back. He began to pull down my bikini bottoms. I hesitated momentarily but by now I was soaking wet as I felt the tiny straps sliding down exposing my pussy to Todd who was now on his knees, both of my breasts in his hands.
I heard the zip of Ken's pants as he unzipped himself and then the unmistakable feel of his cock as he pushed it into my backside. My eyes closed again with the incredible sensations I was feeling. I stepped out of my bikini panties, as Ken suggested to Todd that he join us on the bed. My hesitation was lost in the wicked thoughts I was having.
Ken led me to the bed where we lay down. He continued to play with my breasts as he nuzzled my pussy with his knee as we watched Todd undress. Todd pulled his trousers off exposing a large and very erect cock. He headed our way holding his cock in his hands and joined Ken and I on the bed. I watched as both of them began kissing my big tits, holding their heads as I felt Ken's hands descend onto my pussy, his finger playing with my lips now so wet.
Ken rolled aside as I held Todd's head to my nipple. I spread my legs apart as Ken prepared to enter me. Todd continued to kiss my breasts. I was in ecstasy as Ken moved inside of me, feeling his hardness penetrate me. I pulled Todd's face to mine and French-kissed him as Ken fucked me now faster and deeper. I couldn't believe I had two men at my disposal as Ken continued to fuck me in front of Todd. He continued for a few more minutes and then pulled out and rolled aside.
Motioning to Todd he suggested that Todd make love to me. Todd looked for confirmation from myself but needn't have worried; this was a fantasy come true. I opened my legs, rolling towards him as we kissed making it very clear that I'd love the experience. Todd positioned himself on top of me and then slowly slid his cock inside of me as my dear husband looked on. Ken stood up and began masturbating as he watched Todd increase his pace, now driving into me as my pussy engulfed his large cock. It was an incredible feeling to have Todd fuck me in front of my husband. I held my breasts together for Todd as he began to kiss my nipples. His cock would drive into me again and again.
I could feel my orgasm building as I looked up at Ken who was smiling at me. I pulled him to me, and as we kissed, Todd and I both climaxed, his body shuddering, as he released himself deep inside of me.
We slowed until Todd pulled out to be replaced by Ken. I felt so incredibly wicked, but so free at the same time. Ken came in record time after watching me with Todd.

No comments: