2008-03-26

The Couple Next Door

My name is Ron, and I have enjoyed reading the swingersboard stories for several months, so I thought I would share a story that occurred a couple of years ago. My fiance and I have been together for sometime, and are not currently in the swinging lifestyle but are curious. This event happened before I met her.
I was recently divorced after a rough marriage. I went to counseling for 3 years, but my wife wasn't interested in working at all. I had plenty of offers to date, but rejected the ideas because my soul needed to heal. I am 6 foot, brown hair and eyes, chiseled face and, as a former college football player, have a still decent body at age 37. I moved to a new neighborhood and became friends with a very nice couple. Nancy was a 37 year old blonde, with a nice tan, great curves and sexy green eyes. Rich was older and balding, but with distinguished grey hair and tall stature. I had dinner with them a couple of times and would visit them on my many jogs by their house.
Nancy flirted with me a few times that she would enjoy having sex with me, but I made in clear I would not fool around with a married woman unless the husband was present. After 3 weeks she said that it might just happen.
One hot, Sunday evening, I was jogging by their house when I noticed them by the pool in the backyard. Nancy was wearing a tight orange bikini, a thong type that showed off her sexy ass. Rich was relaxing with a beer in the pool and invited me in. I don't drink much but enjoyed some lemonade and slipped into the cool water. After a couple of hours of flirting and playful teasing, we went inside because it began to get cold. Inside things began to heat up.
I decided to get going, but Rich asked me to stay to watch a movie. My suit was still wet so they gave me a towel to wrap around me so I could sit by the tv. I took off my shorts in the bathroom and when I returned both Rich and Nancy were also in towels, Nancy's long nipples poking out through the terrycloth and a sizeable bulge growing in Rich's wrapping. He turned on the movie and my eyes grew wide-it was an x-rated film featuring a blonde that looked surprisingly like Nancy, and two well hung males. One of the guys had a cock of at least 10 inches! I watched, not wanting to miss a second of the action, and for at least a moment I forgot about the hot couple next to me. When I looked over my eyes again grew wide-Nancy was next to Rich, kissing him and stroking what appeared to be a penis of bigger proportions than the guys in the film.
Nancy next came to me and dropped her towel. 'What do you think', she asked? I could only moan. She dropped in my lap and we began to kiss, but I was extremely nervous about Rich. He just smiled and said to 'Help myself to whatever.' Nancy and I kissed for several minutes, then I slowly moved down her neck to her 34 C breasts and nearly inch long nipples. I sucked, and gently bit them until she reached a fever pitch, and then laid her on the carpet. I moved to her silky thighs, and could wait no longer, I had to taste her. The soft, tight, blonde curls of her pussy called to me and I firmly inserted my tongue from the bottom of her labia, up to her clit and began to softly lick back and forth. I love to give oral sex, I could do it for hours on end, but I wanted to rush this involvement and move to the bedroom. With a few short brush's of my tongue on her clit and she quickly orgasmed, her taut stomach twitching with the cum. I looked over and Rich's gigantic cock shot several spurts of white liquid, his first orgasm of the evening.
I picked her up and we headed to the bedroom, which had two candles lit in preparation for our encounter. I dropped my towel to get all three of us naked, but Nancy surprised me by saying she wanted the candles off, and wanted to play in the dark. I was bummed, but consented.
I couldn't see the two of them, but I could tell they were kissing. Later she told me he was pinching her nipples so hard that he left bruises, which she enjoyed. I spent a few minutes licking her toes and legs, then resumed my assault on her pussy with my tongue. I have no idea how much time I took, or how many times she orgasmed, but I never let her hips and ass get away no matter how many times she bucked and rocked. When I finally began to suck hard on her clit, rolling it gently between my teeth, she let go. She screamed out loud my name and gave me yet another surprise! She let go a stream of hot liquid out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. I felt like I was at a hot-water fountain!
Rich could stand no more and nearly knocked me out of the way to get at his nearly spent wife. I continued to massage her clit, and his impressive cock split her wide open. I of course couldn't see, but continued to tickle her clit and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices. It didn't take long for both of them to orgasm again, yelling and moaning and then moving silent.
I was the only one to not yet to have had the pleasure of a climax, but it didn't take long for Nancy to recover. She kneeled up to me, kissing me deeply and rubbing her firm breasts against my nipples and chest. She reached down and grabbed by 7 inch cock, much smaller but also much thicker than her husbands. She just started rubbing and continuing to kiss me and I swear I could see her bright, green eyes shining like emeralds in the darkness. I heard two moans, and realized when she started bucking against me that Rich had taken her again, this time from behind. It didn't take much time for all three of us to come this time, me shooting my load all over her beautiful breasts, and the two of them coupling like dogs in heat. We collapsed in a heap for a half hour before I left.
A few days later we repeated the episode, this time I got to make love to Nancy's tight pussy with my thick cock, but again in the dark. I am not sure why she needed the cover of darkness, but I didn't question it. We got together a couple of more times before I moved away to a new city.
I have since had threesomes and a foursome with a couple who had a female friend, but so far haven't participated in anything similar with my fiance. {Although we have talked and fantasized about it for months}. Please take time to email me at thebrock77@hotmail.com

No comments: