2008-03-26

My Wife And Two Studs

We had met Jim at a party a few weeks before, at a hot tub party. He had gave my sexy wife all the black cock she wanted and the fuck of her life. We was looking forward to seeing him again when he called and invited us to his home for dinner and more. I told M and she said was more than ready. When Friday rolled around M picked out a very sexy low cut dress with a slit all the way to her thigh. She wore a garter belt, sexy black hose, high heels, no panties or bras, and a big smile on her face. I told her how hot she looked and that Jim would like how she looked. I even ate her pussy a little just to get her wet a little.
When we arrived at Jim's it was a very nice condo. We knocked and Jim answered. He had on a pair of nike shorts and workout shirt. He gave M a kiss on the cheek and invited us in. He had a bottle of Don P which was a nice surprise. He poured us a glass and told M how good she looked. I could tell he liked and wanted to put his hands on her. M was enjoying his nike outfit as well. We sat in the living room. It had a big plush couch, two large lounge chairs, a big screen TV, and a beautiful bar area. Jim said he had ordered dinner from a local place and it would be about an hour. He ask if we wanted to watch a movie while waiting. M ask what kind and Jim just smiled and said he would pick one out. I sat in the lounge and M was sitting on the couch with Jim. He pushed the remote and on came a movie. It was Jim and another black stud fucking a beautiful blond woman. They were in a king size bed and taking care of her very well. M ask Jim who the two were and he said his roommate and a friend. We sat and watched as the two of them made the woman moan with pleasure. After a short time I looked over and saw Jim as running his hands over M's body. He was playing with her tits and kissing her neck. M loves her neck kissed and was watching the movie as Jim touched her.
He looked at me and ask if I was enjoying the show. I ask which one and he said both. I said very much and smiled. Soon Jim had M top down and was sucking her nipples. Her head was laying on the back of the couch and her eyes were closed. Jim had his hands under the dress and I knew he was playing with her pussy. Soon he had her stand and took her dress off. She stood in front of him and he started to eat his pussy. Soon he took off his shorts and sat on the couch telling M to sit on his lap. She did as he requested and I watched as he filled her sexy pussy with his big cock. Soon M had him deep inside of her and Jim was sucking on her tits. his hands on her ass and M was riding his wet cock. M looked at me and said she was going to cum very quick. I told her to enjoy and go for it. Soon she was moaning and telling Jim to fuck her as she climaxed. He was giving her all she could handle and once she finished Jim told her stand. He sat her on the side of the couch and started to fuck her standing up After a short time Jim told her to suck his cock dry as he stood in front of her. she did as requested and soon she was enjoying his cum.
Then Jim said he had a surprise for us. About that time his roommate entered the living room from the bedroom. He had a cam-corder and told Jim he had it all. Jim said this is Tony, his roommate and best friend. Tony said hello and ask if we minded him filming the action. I said no problem and M ask if we was going to get a copy? Everyone laughed. Jim got M a robe and we sat and had some more DP. I was in the lounge chair and the 3 of them were on the couch. After a short while we turned the movie on again and watched as Tony and Jim gave the sexy blond cock every way possible. M ask who she was and Tony said it was his lady friend who enjoyed the pleasure of both him and Jim. As we watched I noticed Jim starting to play with M again. He was running his hands inside her legs and pulling the robe higher and higher. Soon he started to kiss her and play with her tits. Needless to say neither Tony or I was watching the TV action. After a few minutes Tony ask if he could touch Ms sexy body. I told him to ask M and about that time M placed his hand on her leg. That was all he needed. Soon he was kneeling in from of her licking her pussy while Jim sucked her nipples. After a short time Jim picked M up and carried her into the bedroom. Tony and I followed and Jim told me to sit in the chair and enjoy the fun. He took off M robe and told her she was in for a real fucking. Tony took off his shorts and he was rock hard. He was not as long as Jim but was much wider. Jim started to eat Ls pussy and Tony was sucking her nipples . Soon Tony started to feed his cock to M which she loved. Jim then entered her and began to storke her with long slow strokes. In no time she was cumming and sucking Tony like mad. Then Tony laid on her back and had M ride him. She soon was full of his thick cock and going nuts. Jim was sucking on her nipples as Tony held them for him. M soon started to cum again and Tony filled her pussy with cum. They then had her lay on her back and Jim began to fuck her. He had her legs on his shoulders and was giving her every inch. In no time the both came together as M beg him not to stop. Once finished they told M I need some fun and told her to suck me dry. She had me lay on my back and laid on her side facing me. She started to suck my cock and it was fantastic. Soon I was ready to explode and M finished me by not missing a drop. When she finished Tony was hard and ready to go. He placed M on all 4s and ended her from behind. Jim said we should just sit back and enjoy because Tony could go for an hour in this position. He placed a pillow under her stomach and told her to relax and enjoy the ride. He filled her very wet pussy with one stroke and she told him it felt wonderful. For the next 20 minutes we watched as Tony fuck M using various speeds and movements. M came twice and when Tony was ready to cum he ask M to suck his cock dry. Soon he enjoying her mouth and telling us how great she was. He came and M tried to take it all. Jim was now ready to go again. He had M lay on her side with her back to him and entered her from behind. I kissed her nipples and neck and had my hands on her ass so I could feel Jim fucking her. M was in heaven and so hot. She told me she had never enjoyed being fuck so much. Soon she came and Jim was right behind her. M was stroking my cock and I came all over her tits. After the studs got wet towels and gave M a massage and towel bath. She was so beautiful and so happy and satisfied. Jim confessed there was no dinner so we all went out to a local place. On our way home M told me I was the greatest husband a lady could want and thanked me for letting her enjoy two studs at once. We plan on going back soon.

No comments: