2008-03-26

Corruptable Youth Dick Asshford

Salli and I had been into swinging for just under two years when I got a wild hair and decided to try seducing a couple of mutual friends into a couple of threesomes. Sam is a young man who had been doing Salli’s hair for three years. Heather was a lovely young massage therapist I had been seeing twice monthly for about as long. It was always apparent to me that Salli’s curiosity about Sam’s sexuality was pretty close to mine about Heather. …and mine was considerable!
After dinner one evening I dimmed the lights, sat on the couch with Salli and began telling her about my plan. We would spend the next weekend at a rustic B&B not far from town. In addition to our nature walks and special dinners, I had arranged for us to be pampered. Sam would give her a hair cut and total make over. And Heather would come and give each of us a complete massage. It would be up to us to see if we could bed them.
She wasn’t so sure we could pull it off, but, cat-like, began rubbing herself against me and kissing my neck. I unbuttoning her dress and it fell sensuously open exposing her breasts, stomach and long creamy legs. She was wearing white silk panties over which I lightly slipped my hand. Nibbling her ear I told her I had little doubt that Sam would love to make love with her. I pressed on her hardened clitoris and could feel sexual heat rising from her. She squirmed and, stroking my balls, told me that she was sure Heather’s interest in me was more than just her imagination. She consented to my arrangements …as long as we were discrete. Then she slipped down to give me blow-job that seemed more imaginative than usual.
After work the following Friday we left town exhausted, as usual, from the week’s work but looking forward to our weekend. The drive took less than an hour. After putting our things in our room we took time for a brief walk in the summer air, ate dinner in a cozy Italian cafe and found ourselves back in our room by 7:30. We slipped into the large warm bath, sipped Scotch and cajoled suggestively for about an hour before going to bed and making love.
Saturday morning was spent lounging, reading, talking and listening to music. About noon we went for a walk along a small river, returning to our room about 3:00.
At 3:15 there was a knock on the door. It was Sam. I poured drinks for all. Salli went into the bedroom and returned wearing her white satin robe. Having the young man in the room caused me to take greater notice of the sensual nature of the thin material clinging to and outlining her breasts, stomach, hips and thighs as she moved across the room, took a seat in a overstuffed chair and crossed her legs. After she’d taken a few sips from her drink, Sam asked her to sit in a straight chair near the window so he could begin working on her hair. Her curiosity about what would next was apparent in flashing eyes that for the first few minutes continued to search mine for clues about how do we get from this to sex? But familiarity with Sam’s routine soon led to relaxed pleasure. She closed her eyes, leaned back in the chair and purred.
I enjoyed watching him work with quick precision. Salli’s bliss was obvious in her ever-present smile and bright humor punctuating their conversation. As he worked around her he brushed her leg with his causing her robe to fall off one leg. She gave her exposed thigh a quick glance, then looked at me, but she did not put it back. I just smiled and sipped my Scotch. Her hardened nipples poked from beneath the white satin. Sam’s state of arousal was becoming obvious too; a fact that he did little to hide.
We continued our light conversation about movies, fads, jobs, the economy and gossiped about people in town. And it was fascinating to watch the care and talent he demonstrated so effortlessly as we talked. As we loosened up conversation became increasingly suggestive. I was getting turned on watching the flirtation between Sam and Salli becoming more blatantly sexual. She’d pat his ass, he’d slide his erection along her shoulder, and then they’d offer melodramatic accusations and apologies. Adjusting herself in the chair and uncrossed her legs her robe slipped off her other leg exposing the triangle of mint green panties. Sam immediately stepped between her compliant thighs to, 'Get a better angle on her bangs,' thus, exposing her feminine charms even more. He finished her hair and facial at 4:30. Her hair was cut much shorter with a more sculpted style and made her up in darker colors that gave her an incredibly 'bitchy' look.
'You really look fantastic' I commented as Salli surveyed herself in the mirror before excusing herself to the bathroom.'I’ll say,' Sam said to no one in particular taking a deep sip of his drink. 'Actually too good. But,' giving me a searching look, 'I hope you don’t think I go carried away by some of the comments I made.''As a matter of fact you haven’t.' I paused for effect. 'And I hope I don’t offend you either,''What the hell does that mean?' he questioned joining me on the small couch. 'Be honest with me,' I said with unwavering eye contact. 'You’d you like to bed her, wouldn’t you? I could have knocked him off his chair with a feather. When he resumed breathing he let me know that she was one of his fantasies. In Fact his acceptance of my invitation to come today was done with some vague sense of sexual adventure.'This is a first for us,' I said refilling our drinks, 'but she’s yours if you want her. When Salli returns, all’s fair. She’s anxious as hell about this, but I can tell she is damned pumped up.'
'You’re not shitting me, are you?' he stated, guarded and nervous taking a long gulp of his drink, and folding his arms across his chest. 'I once ended up making it with a couple of girls at the same time but that was one of those accidents that just happened to work out my senior year in high school. This is different.'I winked and shrugged.Salli returned, took a long sip of her drink and sat on the coffee table in front of us. For a couple nervous seconds we sat quietly. Salli stared out the window with occasional involuntary smiles springing to her lips. Her perfect breasts were silhouetted in the soft sunlight penetrating her satin robe.
'Come sit here between us,' I said moving over slightly and patting the space between Sam and myself. Salli blushed and her nipples jutted through the thin fabric. Her eyes flashed back and forth between Sam and me as she stood. The inability to imagine the fantasy vanished as she slipped lightly into the space between us grinning nervously. Sam and I folded around her.
Salli lifted a hand to each of our cheeks and pulled our faces towards her’s. She alternately accepting our kisses into her soft, wet mouth. Her back arched as our hands, moved simultaneously from her tummy, across her ribs and cupped her breasts. She shuddered as we gently fondled her breasts.
I loosened the belt to Salli’s robe. It dropped open exposing her, naked except for tiny, sheer panties. As I kissed her deeply and watched Sam run his tongue along her neck, shoulder and areola. I could feel her heart racing as I kissed her neck. Her taut tits heaved as she breathed deeply. As our hands inched across her tummy towards her snatch,.she squirmed and stretched her legs out straight. The thin fabric molded itself to the sexy contours of her swollen love mound. Sam and I continued to touch her lightly along her thighs and over her pussy. Her breathing was reaching near orgasmic levels as she stretched further and splayed her legs. Her wetness began to show through the delicate fabric.
With our help Salli worked the fly of each of our pants open. As our erect dicks sprung free her small soft hands masturbated us simultaneously.
Sam slipped his hand into the top of her panties as I slipped mine in through a leg opening. Our fingers met in the humid dampness, then slipped slowly over her furry pubic bone. She was wet and hot. Fingers from two different hands slipped into her easily as her passion peaked even higher. Salli moaned and beat us faster.
Biting her ear I said, 'I want you to suck my cock.' Salli kissed me one more time and eased herself to the floor where she lustily sucked and stroked my rod. Looking at Sam I could see his excitement and fascination with her ass that was arching and swaying tantalizingly. Slowly I pulled her robe up. As her ass with a thin line of the thong disappearing between her cheeks came into view Sam looked at me with questioning eyes. I simply nodded encouragement. Rather clumsily he kicked off his shoes and stood to remove his pants. Then he knelt behind Salli and began kissing, rubbing and humping her ass as he slipped off her panties. She worked my dick faster and deeper as she spread her legs and arched her back eager for his shaft to fill her. Sam slipped the head of his dick up and down her slit several times. It glistened with her juices. He then shoved it to the hilt in a single motion groaning with pleasure, and began slamming into her ass with the strength and speed of a young stud. Our excitement rose rapidly, and in just a few minutes our mutual climaxes brought all of us to a state of blissful paralysis and we settled in a sweaty tangled pile on the floor.
Salli was sprawled on her back between us. Sam curled around her left side and cupped her breast. I squeezed in at an angle on her right side with my right leg under her but over her left leg with my cock and balls pressed tightly against her crotch. As we began to recover from our tremendous orgasm Sam began fondling the nipple of her breast. Salli began to respond and we pressed ourselves together. As the tension grew we humped harder. Sam leaned forward and placed a series of kisses from her nipple up to her lip, and then back again.
Salli grabbed my cock and guided it into her, then took Sam’s face in both hands and began exchanging a long, lapping kiss with him. As the intensity of our fucking increased she grabbed his pecks and urged him to slide up. As he did she kissed him inch by inch along his chest and stomach. A look of great anticipation filled his eyes as she licked his balls and the side of his erect cock. As she took him deeply into her mouth Sam’s head and eyes rolled back as he savored the delightful sensations arising through his body.
As our sexual momentum intensified Sam lifted himself slightly and rotated around to return Salli’s oral favors while I pumped in and out harder. The feeling of his hot breath on my balls and the occasional slip of his tongue on my cock while he licked her pussy ever deeper brought me even more quickly to an exploding orgasm. Their sexual urgency continued to mount as mine began to subside and I was soon shaken out of Salli’s cunt. I rolled back and watched as they took each other to climax. Sam held his tongue tightly against Salli’s pulsating love button while she drank his load in a series of long, sensuous gulps. Again we fell into a sweaty, tangled mass of arms and legs and slipped into a deep and timeless dream state.
At some undeterminable time during my dream state I was aware of Salli and Sam getting up and going into the bedroom. Shortly the sounds of love-making drifted through the door and seemed to go on endlessly as I faded in and out of sleep.
I eventually awoke to a dimly lit room. It was like coming out of a trance. Slowly, I became fully focused and checked the clock. It was 6:48. I knew we would have to hurry to make dinner. Turning on a lamp I found a note left by Sam thanking us for a wonderful afternoon and suggesting we 'get together' again some time, … soon!'
More energetically than I thought possible Salli awakened when I kissed her cheek. We showered and went about the routine of getting ourselves ready for dinner stopping occasionally to kiss. It was a wonder to me that in spite of all of the afternoon’s activity we were very easily aroused. It would have been easy to order a meal in but I had made other plans for the evening.
Dinner was a joy. The meal was, as usual, prepared perfectly and presented in relaxed elegance. Our conversation was as comfortable as it had ever been. Laughter seemed always to be just beneath the surface and flowed out with ease. After dinner we walked slowly along the street studying and commenting on items in the windows of the shops returning to our room at 9:00.
We changed into robes and set about putting some order back into our room. I filled the large Jacuzzi tub that sat in an alcove at the far end of the room. At 9:20 there was a knock at our door. It was Heather. I held the door for her as she entered with her portable massage table in hand. She boldly greeted us, 'Hi Bill. Hi, Salli,' and proceeded to set up her table and to talk in her bubbly tone about how excited she was to have been asked to be part of this special weekend and about getting lost a couple times on her way to the inn. Patting the assembled table she bubbled, 'Ready. Who’s first?'
'Salli,' I replied handing Heather a glass of wine. With a shrug Salli dropped her robe and laid face down on the table. Heather draped a large white towel over Salli’s back and began by spreading oil over her legs and feet. Soon she was diligently at work. The rapid onset of deep relaxation that spread over Salli was a clear indication that Heather was an expert. I removed my robe and settled into the tub to watch my beautiful wife being cared for so expertly. Our apparent lack of inhibition must have put Heather at ease as she, warming up through the vigorous nature of her work, took off her shoes and light blue sweat suit, and continued working wearing a revealing white terry cloth jumper. Her own fine figure, slightly shorter and fuller than Salli’s, was a pleasure to watch, and the variety of bending and reaching positions she assumed soon had my heart rate racing ahead.
In about half an hour Heather finished with Salli then sat at the edge of the Jacuzzi to visit and finish her glass of wine with me. Slowly Salli sat up sleepily and thanked Heather. Salli and I traded places and I received a wonderful massage. Although very relaxed I was unable to resist the occasional temptation to enjoy the sight of her breasts as she manipulated my pecks and abdominal muscles. Of course, she could always tell when I was looking and would rub her hand down my face to close my eyes.
When the massage was completed I returned to the Jacuzzi with Salli. Heather began to put away her equipment. I asked her to join us and have another glass of wine. She was hesitant at first choosing to sit on the edge of the tub and talk. After couple of minutes she said, 'What the hell,' slipped out of her jumper, and eased herself into the warm, bubbly water. Her manner suggested that she had some doubts about this situation but if we were game, so was she. Gradually the warmth the water and the wine sufficiently reduced our inhibitions. We began getting increasingly suggestive in our talk and jokes. Physical contact below the water changed from an occasional quasi- accidental touch to intentional caresses beginning with each other’s feet but progressing to ever more erogenous areas as trust and excitement mounted.
Emboldened by the circumstances and reaching a level of heightened sexual urgency I kissed Salli and whispered in her ear that I would like to fuck Heather.
'Then fuck her,' she whispered back biting my ear.With that I let my desires dictate my actions. In a moment of truth I took Heather’s hand and pulled her towards me. She moved across the tub effortlessly, turned easily as I guided her, and sat on my lap. my erect dick between her thighs she reached down and pushed my shaft against her pussy but looked at Salli with questioning eyes.
Salli moved close hugging us both as she said, 'It’s all right.'Heather was suddenly shaking with excitement. She rubbed my cock across her pussy and humped it hard for a short time before rising up just enough to get the head of my penis to the opening of her swollen opening. She then sat down slowly purring with pleasure as I rubbed her clit with one hand and her nipples with the other. We fucked this way for some time, then I turned her around so we could kiss and she could press her firm breasts against me while we enjoyed our bliss. Finally we climaxed we fell into a threesome hug with Salli who had been caressing us with light strokes and kisses. Obviously voyeurism was a big turn on for Salli. As Heather slipped from my lap Salli straddled my legs facing me. She brought her breasts to my lips and got my crank hard again by rubbing it furiously on her clit. As she brought herself to orgasm she shoved my sore, but still hard dick into her hot depths squeezing herself and throbbing pussy tightly around me.
As her passion subsided I pulled Heather close to us. At first we silently swayed. Then we hugged even tighter and began laughing.
Finally I said, 'I’m getting water logged. Let’s dry off and get into bed.' There was no hesitation now and soon we were warm and dry and I had two beautiful women with whom to kiss and touch and have intercourse for hours until we all fell asleep. I imagined several times that it would be fun to watch the women make love but neither indicated an interest.
When I awoke the next morning Heather and her table were gone. It was a 'pinch me, I must be dreaming' kind of awakening. But even if it was just a dream I did not want to mess with it. Getting up to piss and get a drink of water I found a note from Heather. It read: To the two most beautiful people I know, 'Thank you.' I have always held you in high esteem. Now, in my heart, I hold you higher. I do not know if another 'time' like the one we shared last night will ever be possible. If so, I look forward to it with more excitement than Christmas. If not, thank you for my fondest memory. H.

No comments: