2008-03-26

The Secretary

I am now married to Joyce and a successful business person at age 28. Joyce is kind of a maniac I recently learned that she has cheated on me during our 7+ year relationship as husband and wife.
A girl I knew from high school days {Pam} and has stayed in touch with me has called me because she needs a job and had heard that my business was thriving. What the hell, Pam was a very good friend and I knew that she had worked as a receptionist for her father for many years as a receptionist. I needed a recepitonist and thought I might as well help her out and help out myself by hiring her.
Joyce worked with me at the Mortgage Company and in a relatively short period of time had gotten to know Pam well, even they didn't know each other in their earlier lives.
After several months of Pam's employment she and Joyce got to know each other well and began spending a lot of time together. Joyce would frequently tell me that she and Pam were going to have Girls Night Out, and not being the jealous type I didn't have any problem saying OK.
One night Joyce came home after a Girls Night Out and she was particularly horny and told me that her relationship with Pam was purely girl/girl friendship but that Pam had lured her into a semi bi-sexual relationship. I think I surprised Joyce when I wasn't the least bit upset, but rather curious. In fact, when she found out that I wasn't upset but rather curious, I believe she was disappointed. Quickly, Joyce changed the subject an actually never brought it up again.
Pam is a relatively plain girl about 5'5' with very dark brown hair. She also has a relatively ordinary build with tities that would fit in a man size hand, somewhere about 33-24-34, almost boyish built. I had never had sex with Pam up to this point but I had heard a lot stories about how submissive she was and how she had a very tight pussy. I had even heard that Pam was a Nympho...Of course I alway's ignored what I heard about women when I was coming into puberty because all my encourters varried drastically from the stories I heard about the people I had encounters with.
Joyce is also a relatively plain girl about 5'5' and was my college sweet heart. I actually broke Joyce's cherry during our first year of college. I also later broke her heart a couple years later after I got her pregnant and then decided to ask her to have an abortion and I joined the Army to get away from the romance...
Anyhow, back to the story...as my Secretary and a friend, Pam didn't have a boyfriend at the time and she began going out with Joyce and I to party. On occassion I would set her up with a blind date so she would'nt feel left out. On a particulary night I set Pam up with a guy {Dave} and we four went out to dinner. Somewhere around 2 a.m. we got back to my place to wind down the evening. The guy I set Pam up with thought that he was going to get lucky, I could tell, and he acted a little cocky about the fact that Pam was a horny broad and he could handle that if she could. Unfortunately Dave made a verbal statement about what a stud he was and Pam became totally turned off by his arrogance.
Since they had both driven to my house in separate vehicles there was no responsibility on either part to help get the other home. Dave got the message quickly and said that he had to go because he had to get up early the next morning.
As Dave was leaving Pam quietly came up to me and wispered into my ear 'I'm not done partying, intamicy would be lovely', or words to that effect.I was half drunk but understood exactly what she meant. I wispered back to her 'hang out here for a for a while until Dave leaves and I'll see what I can do'.
While Dave was finding his keys and heading out the door I motioned for Joyce to come over to me, as if I had a secret to tell her. I wispered into Joyce's ear 'Pam wants to play around, are you up to it'. Joyce, who also had a buzz going looked at me somewhat startled, looking for an answer in my expression. I shrugged my shoulders and said I'm game if you are. I could tell she was nervous but she tried not to show it, instead she put her arm around me and pulled me over to where pam was standing and then put her other arm around Pam and gave us a big hug. With my free hands I put a hand around them both and gave a little squeeze to their buttocks and said, lets go to the bedroom.
When we got to the bedroom I new this was a chance for me to realize a long standing fantasy that all guys have, two women, double the pleasure.I announced that I was going to take a shower and invited the girls to join me. I wanted everyone sparkly clean for the fun that was about to begin. When we all crowded into the shower I was thinking to myself that I wanted to take this slow, so I could make it last. Besides, when having sex I love to torture my partner by getting them so worked up they almost hate me just prior to actual penetration and orgasm.
In the shower there wasn't much talking but a lot of feeling, soaping and hugging. I suggested that we wash each other and the girls readily agreed. I said that they should wash me first so I turned face to the wall and put both hands high over my head with my hands flat against the wall. They both began soaping me up all over, reaching my front by bringing their bodies to my back and sides and reaching to my front as necessary. Hands were everywhere and I't didn't take long form me to get a raging hard-on. During most of my cleaning each of the girls had at least one hand washing and massaging my dick, balls and ass. I nearly popped an orgasm when Pam stuck a finger in my anus while Joyce was massaging the base of my cock and my balls. Pam then made the comment that she wanted my butt hole to be real clean because she might put her tongue down there.
Since I wanted to be in charge of the orgasm timing I slid their hands off of me and rinsed off, saying it was now time for Joyce and I to wash Pam. I had Pam stand in a similar position with her hands flat against the wall with legs slightly separated. I stood to one side and Joyce stood to the other. Immediately my left hand went to her breasts, my right hand worked behind her down her buttocks and I began massaging and washing her anus and pussy. I also stuck my tongue in here left ear and began licking it sensously. Joyce did most of the washing as I kept gently messaging here breasts and pussy. I returned the favor by probing her anus with a finger to be sure it was clean. I wispered in her ear that one good deed deserved another. I took my left hand off her breast and slid it down her front to her pussy, searching for her clitoris. I found it and began lightly teasing it while my right hand was still probing from her anus to her pussy. Pam announced that she was about to come and I stopped the action and told her to rinse off, we still needed to shower Joyce.
Pam made some comment about me being a bastard and said, I'll get you for that.
I then had Joyce place her hands flat against the wall and Pam and I gave her the same treatment as she had received. However when Joyce was rinsing off Pam squatted down and began licking Joyce's pussy. Joyce looked at me wide eyed and her mouth opened but nothing came out. As Pam was busy lapping Joyce's cunt I took Joyce's left hand and guided it to my raging 7 1/2' dick. She gladly took it and began stroking my cock back and forth. I stuck my tongue in her ear and wispered, yea baby, stroke that hard dick, oh, do you like how Pam licks your pussy. I could tell Joyce was about to come so I gently grabbed Pam's hair and stood her up...saying, lets all dry off and go to the bedroom. I was also ready to explode but I felt in control of my own hard on...I had enough to drink to be in control and maintain a raging hard on that I knew from experience I could keep for an hour or more if I wanted to.
Joyce was so hot and excited that she was shaking while trying to dry off, but she knew of my little games about getting her to the brink several times before allowing her to have an orgasm.
We entered the bedroom and I lit several candles and told Joyce to retrieve our box with the goodies in it. Inside the box was a battery operated vibrator about 6' long and a rubber like dildo 8 1/2' long. Pam was already on the bed face up with 3 of her own fingers working in and out of her pussy while her other hand was vigorously squeezing the nipples of her tities. I told her to stop or I would have to restrain her, she ignored me or didn't hear me in her frenzy to get herself off. I quickly reached into my clothes closet and grabbed several old neck-ties that I haven't worn in months.
Going back to Pam I grabbed the arm that was playing with her pussy and tied it to one of the bed posts, quickly I did the same to the other. She was moaning and started to complain that I was no fun. She began whinning that Joyce had her hands free and was beginning to work the huge dildo into her hot pussy.
I looked over at Joyce in a stern voice I told her that if she didn't begave herself I would also restrain her...reluctantly she removed the dildo from her pussy in an obedient fashion.
I really never got into any spanking or any serious restraints with Joyce but I did have her somewhat trained to do as I said, or would tie her to the bed and not allow her to orgasm. On two occassions I had to do this for her to learn I meant business. For myself I would kneel over her and masterbate very near her face until I shot come all over her. I'd then go watch television and sleep on the couch, and then untie her in the morning knowing that she couldn't masterbate or find any way to get herself off. In the morning I would ask her if she learned her lesson and she would reluctantly say that she had.I moved over to the bed and proped up Pam's head with a couple pillows so that she could easily see what was going on. I then spread Pam's legs very wide and sat between them facing her with my cock and balls just inches from her pussy. I began stroking my own cock while Pam was staring and licking her lips. I told to come over and lean over the bed and show Pam what a good cocksucker she was.
I had Joyce bend over the bed and without using her hands take as much of my hard cock into her mouth. As I sat between Pam's legs I slowly placed my hands on Joyce's head, being careful to pull back her long hair so Pam could see, I fucked Joyce in the mouth. I then said, oh baby suck that big cock, Pam loves watching you suck on that big cock. I continued this for about five minutes and the whole time Pam could only wiggle in an attempt to rub her pussy against my balls and ass while I fucked Joyce in the mouth.
I stopped this and told Joyce that I wanted to give Pam a close-up of me fucking her. I had Joyce get on bed on all fours with her face very near Pam's pussy and Joyce's pussy very near Pam's face. Pam immediately strained her neck to get her tongue in Joyce's pussy and started licking it from clit to anus. I could tell that Joyce also was so excited by being licked by Pam that the aroma of Pam's pussy was drawing Joyce to lick Pam's pussy in a 69 position. I allowed them to do this until I thought they were both ready to come and then I had Joyce separate and crawl forward several so Pam couldn't reach Joyce's dripping pussy with her tongue. I could tell Pam was tiring of this little game when she screamed YOU BASTARD!
I then crawled up on the bed behind Joyce, my balls were several inches away from Pam's face and I wouldn't get close enough to allow her to lick them. I was actually squatting over Pam's face so I could control how far I got to her. I then grabbed Joyce's ass and spread it wide, giving Pam a clear close- up of Joyce's exposed pussy. Moving forward I placed my stiff 71/2' at the opening of Joyce's pussy and in one lunge forward I had my cock burried. There was very little resistance getting my entire cock into that wet hot pussy and I slammed in and out several times quickly. Joyce was howling like a dog and begging, oh fuck, shit, fuck my pussy, oh yea I love it in deep. Oh, fuck me like a dog, do it, do it, faster, don't stop fuck me...ahhhhhhhhhhh. I didn't want to come and started thinking if I didn't bring Joyce off now, I might not be able to hold back to further torture Pam. I was really sweating now, holding tight to Joyce's ass and jerking her back into my hard stiff cock. Joyce's pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she began shivering and screaming, I'm coming, oh shit, fuck me, fuck me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh; Joyce was coming all my dick and her orgasm shock the entire bed. Joyce collapsed forward falling between Pam's legs in sweaty convulsions.
Ohhh, I loved the way I felt knowing that Joyce's good friend had just watched her get fucked hard and deep and thinking that she would be next. It took me a second or two to regroup as I to alsmost lost my load, but I was determined to bring Pam off like she'd never had it before I would spill my load. After a second of rest I spun around so that I was resting my ass on Pam's tits and my raging dick and balls were resting on her chin. She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out, licking her lips. Pam was so hot and excited that she began fucking Joyce's leg. Pam had wrapped both her legs around one of Joyce's legs and Pam was grinding her croch into Joyce's knee. She was trying desparately to pull loose of the ties and she started chanting, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.
I spun around and reached to the floor for the large dildo and the plastic vibrator. As I settled back on my hunches Pam began licking my anus with her tongue with vigor. Oh year Pam I encouraged, fuck me in the ass with your tongue. Pam followed instructions well and began bobbing her head back and forth and sticking her tongue as deep into my ass as she could get it. I rolled Joyce over off of Pam and to the side of the bed and then moved down where Pam couldn't reach my sensitive ass as I was about to explode. I sat down on Pam's belly and grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as I could get them. As I raised up her legs as I spread them I hooked the back of her knees behind my elbows and exposed her beautiful pussy to the fullest. Pam was bucking like crazy and I had to hold on tight or she would have thrown me off the bed.
I reached for the dildo and held it tightly in my fist. Twisting only at the torso so I could look Pam in the face but still my lower body facing awaw from Pam I held the dildo up to her lips and told her to suck this cock in your mouth. She continued to buck as she wrapped her horny lips around the fake cock and began bobbing her head on the fake cock trying to take the whole thing in her mouth. Oh Yea baby, I said, suck this cock good and I might fuck you with it. Pam was totally drenched in her own sweat and she was squirming uncontrollable now.
I then grabed the vibrator with my other hand and insert just the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy. Though I had to let her legs fall from my elbows, she still had her legs as wide open as she could get them with her knees up around my chest. I turned the vibrator on and pulled the fake cock from her mouth, she screamed at me, you mother fucking cocksucker, fuck me now, fuck me now, I'll do anything, stick something in me anywhere and fuck me hard. I touched the vribrator on her clit and she began bucking even harder, begging me to stick something into.
By now, Joyce had regained some strength and wanted in on the action that Pam and I were providing.
I dismounted Pam and quickly grabbed two pillows and placed them under her ass. I told Joyce to sit on Pam's chest and pull her legs as wide open and as high as she could get them. I then told Joyce to lean down and lick her pussy and ass hole real well. Joyce did as I said and Pam was going crazy with lust and she began hollering that she was coming. I immediately told Joyce to stop and sit up, and then Pam let out a string of four letter words screaming at me at the top of her lungs.
I calmly walked to the head of the bed and grabbed her by the head and shoved my cock down her throat. For a moment I though that she might bite me because she was so made but she only bobbed her head and sucked on my dick like her life depended on it. As she was sucking on my meat I told her that now I was ready to fuck her good. I told her that I was going to stick my hot stiff dick up her ass while I had Joyce fuck her as hard as she could with that 8' dildo. While I told her this she looked at me still sucking me and shaking her head yes. I thought she was going to hurt herself she was jamming her head against my cock so hard trying to get the whole thing down her throat.
I couldn't take anymore and withdrew from her and went down to where Joyce had her legs spread and climbed up on the bed. I grabbed the back of her thighs and spread them even further, staring at her very wide open cunt and her glistening rose bud asshole. I told Joyce to begin fucking her with the dildo as I pointed the head of my cock at the opening of her asshole. Joyce began fucking her slowly with the dildo, only allowing 2 or 3 inches at a time into her sopping cunt. Pam was mumbling continuously, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now...
Pam's pussy seemed to be trying to suck the dildo out of Joyce's hand in an attempt to get more of the large dildo into her. I looked at Joyce, nodded and said Fuck Her Good, and at the same time I shoved about half my hard dick into her asshole. Pam screamed at the top of her lungs in pain and pleasure as Joyce plunged the huge dildo into Pam's cunt like a jack hammer. I could feel the huge dildo through the thin skin between Pam's cunt and asshole. I couldn't take any more and began shoving my entire dick up her ass as Joyce would pull the dildo out of her pussy. Oh God, Oh God, Pam was screaming and bucking as Joyce rammed the dildo in and would pull it almost out I would ram my hard cock as deep into her asshole as I could get it. I hollered out, I am going to shoot my come up your ass and I picked up the tempo and if it was possible my dick got even bigger. Pam was screaming I'm coming, I'm coming as Joyce continued to shove the entire dildo up Pams twat I shoved my cock all the up her ass and left it burried to the hilt. My come exploded deep in her ass as I could feel Joyce slowing down and Pam was shaking uncontrollable. The feeling of my hot come running through my cock and shooting straight up Pam's tight ass was the most incredible feeling I have ever had. All I could do was slump back on the bed moaning and thinking how incredible that was.
Likewise, Pam was totally exhausted and stopped shaking, laying there moaning and saying that she couldn't believe she could take it in her twat and ass at the same time like that.
By now Joyce was hot all over again but there wasn't anything I could do, or cared to do. As I drifted off to sleep I can still Joyce laying on her back with legs spread wide and now she was shoving the entire dildo into herself. I still don't know how long she laid there masturbating with that giant dildo.

No comments: