2008-03-26

Blind Date Nights

First, let me tell you a little about myself and how I got started in Swinging. I am 5'5' tall, size 14 with long auburn hair and sparkling blue eyes. I have 36D breasts with large pink nipples. My breasts and nipples are extremely responsive to oral, manual or penile stimulation. I am still attractive at 46 though not as lush and mouthwatering as I was when we started swinging at 19. My husband is 6'3' tall, 170 lbs with brown hair and eyes and a strong hard nine inches of woman pleasing fun.
We were high school sweethearts and got married at 18 as sexually naïve virgins. I had never even masturbated. But we quickly changed that! We discovered I am extremely multi-orgasmic and we were young and eager sexual explorers. As part of a young bride's newly discovered masturbation fun I used to practice on fingers, bananas and dildos to learn to control my gag reflex. I'm happy to say I mastered it and became an accomplished Deep Throat Fellatrix.
Our eager exploration very quickly led us to discover the incredibly delicious pleasures of anal intercourse. I found buttfucking is the steamiest, raunchiest, meatiest of hard-cumming nasty delights. And friends, this is what changed our whole lives. I mean...I simply cannot imagine any woman enjoying the pleasure of a hard cock deep up her hungry little asshole without being curious about what it would feel like to have a prick deep in her pussy at the same time.
This curiosity is what led us into swinging. We began swinging when we were nineteen and I very quickly found the pleasures of double penetration exceeded my wildest dreams...and that triple penetration is even better and more salacious. In swinging, our sexuality blossomed along with our love and I became a confirmed bisexual when I was twenty.
And that is where this Blind Date story began...over twenty-five years ago in the minds of two enthusiastic young swingers. The original idea was my husband's but, as we discussed it, and laid out the rules for our game we both got involved in refining them and detailing them for our maximum excitement. This game has brought a sexual excitement to our lives that is so pervasive it is hard to explain. I don't think most people could understand...but active swingers should be able to understand what I mean so I address this story to them.
You know how...as a swinger...it charges your whole life with sexuality? I mean far beyond the actual swinging sex fun. I'm talking about that lower belly excitement of anticipation beforehand...about how the morning after you feel a glow and stifle a grin or giggle when someone asks you, 'What's new?' or 'What have you been up to lately?' Isn't it fun thinking what some of their reactions would be if you told them the 'fucking' truth?
And, have you noticed how it changes the way you look at people every day? When you are sexually charged and attuned you are much more aware of other's sexuality. I am confident that active swingers know what I mean...how swinging is not only fun while it's happening but it heightens your awareness between encounters.
Well, swinging girls...let me tell you that our game will take that lower belly excitement that makes your pussy creamy and maximize it beyond belief. We made the rules for our game we call 'Blind Date Night' soon after we started swinging. We have been doing it regularly now, every month for over 20 years. This is how it works...Each month...{We try to do it on the date of our wedding each month} on Blind Date Night I prepare my hair and makeup, make sure my cuntlips are cleanly shaved and my bush is neatly trimmed. Then I put on something sexy and rather slutty or sometimes wear nothing but my nipple rings and tattoos depending on my husband's outline for the evening. For those nights I go nude I have a long gray cape/cloak for leaving the house if it is cool {and when our children were home.}
Then, when we are ready to begin, he blindfolds me securely with a soft leather blindfold that is comfortable but cuts off all light and sight. Girls, it's important for it to be comfortable. I recommend practicing wearing it for a couple of hours beforehand and moving around with your husband. It is hard at first to be comfortable trusting someone to lead you blindfolded.
NO - this is NOT a bondage game. The blindfold is there for the purpose of enhancing my pleasure and excitement. As you will see...it's really the main point of the game. Some people I have told about our game say, 'How can you leave the blindfold on without your hands tied?' I reply, 'A lot of people get cheaters and swingers mixed up. But sincere swingers are NOT cheaters. We enjoy restraints and bondage in some of our other games. But not on blind date night...my hands are unrestrained...I wouldn't dream of taking the blindfold off...the whole game would lose it's point.
Girls, if you do this...and you decide not to wear panties...remember to take precautions depending on your upholstery. The anticipation...by the time you get the blindfold on usually has me oozing down my inner thighs and I need to put a towel down if I get on someone's crushed velour car seats.
Once I am blindfolded the evenings progress in a variety of ways: 1. Sometimes we remain at home...we may share a drink. Before long the doorbell rings and I hear Wes' murmured welcome and soon find myself being kissed and fondled, petted and suckled, fingered and frigged, sucked and fucked either orally, vaginally or anally. 2. Sometimes Wes puts me in the car and delivers me somewhere. I have been led into motel rooms and residences; I have been taken to echoeing gymnasiums and pleasured there or in a jock smelling locker room. I have found myself hanging onto service racks in car repair garages; taken on pool tables at a closed bar {I presume} I could tell from moving along the bar and skirting stools and tables. And there have been many encounters in stores and offices.
3. As our game continued and we matured emotionally and swingingly, Wes sometimes dropped me off somewhere to be sexually service and picked me up later or I would be taken home by my date.
4. Then, as we found so much excitement in our game we added a new twist... He began to drive me somewhere then help me out of the car and tell me to wait there. Then he would drive off. a. Sometimes I can hear traffic, not often real close but nearby. I have been standing blindfolded, dressed like a slut once in a while and heard obscenities yelled at me from passing cars. But I haven't known if it was coincidence or a plant by Wes. b. Sometimes he kisses me goodbye and takes my cloak with him; leaving me standing naked in my blindfoled with the night air caressing my swollen pierced nipples and my wet creamy snatch. When he leaves me standing naked, I can usually tell from the silence & smell that I am somewhere in the country. But there are times when I still hear traffic near. I find myself looking all over town when I go somewhere. I notice alleyways and dark shadowy areas at the end and rear of buildings and wonder if that is where I was standing naked waiting for my date. Usually it isn't long before I hear a vehicle pull up and someone will help me into another vehicle. Sometimes I am taken to a home, office or motel for a nasty suck/fuck. Sometimes I am sexually serviced in the vehicle and dropped off somewhere again. The first time I was left standing alone, dressed like a slut with crotchless panties I was so excited and horny and scared at the idea that my Twat was simply streaming down my inner thighs. I knew anyone coming near me would smell my arousal. My hands twitched at the instinct of removing my blindfold but I calmed myself by reminding myself that Wes was surely somewhere he could keep an eye on me and guard my safety.
Standing, Slut dressed or Slut naked, waiting for my date to cum and take me...or take me and cum; sometimes I don't hear a car approach. I hear distant footsteps approaching...they draw closer...pause...continue their approach...slowly...circling me. As they draw near the excitement twists deeper and harder into my lower belly. By the time they are close enough to smell my rut lust I am wound so tight that my thighs and breasts are often twitching sporadically. My knees are so weak at that point that it is no problem if my date reaches out to take my head between his hands and push me to my knees with no preliminary touching and I find myself being face fucked to a creamy, jizz gulping finish. Sometimes the date ends there...sometimes that is just the beginning of an all-nighter.
I have been approached and embraced from behind and pushed onto all fours and fucked and humped like a bitch in heat; both vaginally and anally by my mystery dates and sometimes alternately between asshole and cunt on different strokes. It is very easy to do on blind date nights because my lust is so high by the time I actually meet my date that I'm ready for virtually anything.
As time progressed I have, once in a while, found myself sexually servicing a female on date night...male and female couples...and now and then groups of three to five men. And we managed to continue my date nights through my pregnancies although we held my dates at home only, during the latter stages. Believe me, date nights did a lot to cheer me up when I was feeling swollen, bloated and ugly in pregnancy.
One thing never changes with my dates. I have heard them whistle, grunt, moan and groan and I have heard some of my female dates scream... I have sucked and fucked their cocks and cunts, drunk their semen and slurped their cream. I have had their cocks buried down my throat to their balls; rutting my streaming pussy or reaming my hot hungry asshole. I have sucked and fucked their pussies and tongue and fingerfucked their tight hershey highways...BUT...swinging girls. I have NEVER once heard one of them speak.
Why this restriction? This brings us to the most exciting point of the whole game. The point that has kept me totally mind fucked over the years. The point that keeps a hot glow in my lower belly and starts my cunt drool flowing with my first personal contact of each day. Because...though I have never seen the faces or heard the voices of my Blind Dates on date nights...I know that each and everyone of them is someone I have at least met and spoken with before. Our rule is this: It doesn't have to be someone from our social circle...but it MUST be someone I have met and spoken with face to face in person, not just by phone. For instance...the UPS driver who picked up my package could be a future date, but not the dispatcher I called to set up the pickup. Girls...can you imagine now how each day is a constant titillation living this game?
When the postman comes by and says good morning and I watch his hands shuffling the mail I wonder if those hands have manhandled my horny fuck jugs while he thumbed and suckled and licked at my nipples.
When I stop for gas I wonder if I was left standing naked over there at the side of the building one night. Has the man filling my tank with gas also filled my mouth with his cock gravy?
When I go to the parent-teacher conference I'm really wired. I KNOW I have been fucked in a school classroom on date night before because I felt the chalk board and desks and heard the empty echoes of a night school as I was led in. Was I fucked on THIS desk? By this teacher? The principal? Or was it one of the coaches or maintenance men I have also met? Was it, perhaps, a student who pilfered a key?
When the preacher shakes my hand and smiles at me is he smiling at the memory of how I begged him to, 'Lick my fucking cunt and make me Cum!?' Has the mechanic servicing my car serviced me sexually as well? When I feel my hairdresser lightly touch my neck...is it because she is remembering pulling my mouth into her pussy as she shuddered and orgasmed in my mouth?
Does the housekeeper do a better job for me than others because she liked the way we Fist fucked each other? Has the bag boy packing meat in my bags, also packed his own meat up my little asshole? Has my dentist had more than his hands in my mouth? Has he drilled more than my teeth?
You can see how it is swingers...everywhere I go...Have I fucked the neighbor down the road? Is that why they give us so much from their garden? The pizza delivery person? Our lawyer? His secretary? The list is virtually endless. As months and years go by I know more and more of my acquaintances find their way to my Pussy month by month.
Not only does this bring me delicious sexual tension at virtually every personal encounter; it keeps me on my toes. I try to meet more nice people each week. I get gas at different places, shop at different stores. When I meet people I am extra friendly. I introduce myself and ask for their names and about them. I jot these details down each day. These notes are the raw data base that Wes has to begin with. From there he must send out large numbers of anonymous contact feelers outlining signals that people can use to indicate if they are interested. Then he has to make time to check up on signals, set up interview and explain the game more fully to prospective dates. It has been our experience that many people who might not be actively swinging or seeking anything like it, are nevertheless intrigued by being part of such a mystery game. I think that idea is a strong enticement for many to have a one time adventure than just the chance for some hot new pussy for the evening. Wes has told me I have fucked and sucked people he would never have dreamed would respond back to the first anonymous feelers.
Remember girls...if you play the game... Do your part. Since your date can't speak, it is important that you maintain a dialogue for you both. Remember to remind them repeatedly about the rules in a sexy way as you go along. I do that by saying things like, 'Ohh, I'm so wet and horny...smell how wet I am...no - don't tell me. I'm going to dip my fingers for you...there...smell that...grunt if you like it. Growl if you think it smells like a nasty Slut! I AM nasty! I'm going to suck your cock cause I'm a nasty cocksucker. Put my head back so you can run it clear down my fucking throat in long strokes. Even strokes so I can snort air and sling slobbers on the outstrokes. I slobber and grunt and snort like a mare in heat if you face fuck me like a cunt! But don't blow your wad down my gullet...pull back so you can feed me your hot thick cock gravy. Shoot it in my mouth. Then pull out and tip my head back so I can open my mouth...don't you want to see my mouth filled with your creamy load? No! Don't say it! Squeeze my tits if you want to see me swirl your jizz puddle in my mouth with my tongue. Thumb my nipple rings if you want me to swallow your cock sap with my mouth open so you can watch it go down my throat!' I keep working them like that, helping them communicate with me without speaking.
Have there ever been problems with date nights? Yes...but very few. In over twenty years there have been a few months when Wes failed to find a new date partner. He tries hard to book my dates in advance and have alternates in case somebody backs out. But sometimes he has had to fall back on former dates to do another night. On those occasions he can reward somebody who has come up with a new and creative way to set up the date. Or he will contact several former dates and see if they are interested in a small gang bang.
So far, out of all my dates...only two have slipped up and let the secret out, revealing themselves as former dates. The rest have held fast and true to their agreement about game rules.
I can't take off my blindfold and I can't ask leading questions but during my dates every sense is alert for details on style of dress, neckties, blue jeans or slacks, loafers or boots...scents and smells; heavy or light beard, hair style, baldness, breast size and hair style on girls; Cock circumcised, body hair. All filed away to feed my sexual fever in coming days as I survey people with every sense alert. Sometimes I almost believe I can smell my own fuck scent and perfume on someone I see the day after a blind date. But asking is not allowed.
Sometimes the field gets narrowed considerably. Like, I have been picked up and put in law enforcement cars. Hard to miss the screen divider and missing interior handles. And hard to miss a gunbelt and badge when you're necking and undressing. And it is EXTREMELY hard to miss a nightstick shoved up your asshole while you're being cunt fucked or vice versa. But my husband's dad was a county deputy for years so we know quite a few deputies, cops and highway patrolmen.
Blind Date Night is a game I would recommend to any active swinging couple. It takes a lot of work on the husbands part, arranging them and the wife needs to make up for it by keeping up with and expanding the couple's regular swinging contacts. Of course it can be modified in all kinds of ways. You don't have to do it monthly. You could do it weekly or quarterly or whatever.
Remember, the date is just the beginning of the excitement. No matter where you go afterward or who you see you can't help thinking about it. I don't think it is possible. If your dates are all cumming out of your associates then you KNOW you are meeting your dates day by day but you don't know who they are. If you are bisexual and your husband can find a woman for your date then it can really become all pervasive. As time goes by you start to think...'Gee, I better start meeting people before I have Fucked everyone I know!' {Smile} Regarding bisexual dates: Surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, we have found quite a few women who have agreed to become dates who had never before had any bisexual contact but were so intrigued by the game...and it gives them a chance to explore bisexuality virtually anonymously. And I think the girls recognize the mind thrill it would give them when they see me knowing what I do not even more than men do.
Some of my dates recommend others to Wes as possible dates. But, if I don't already know the person I will have to be introduced socially first. See where this leads? Everyone meets people...it's a natural part of life. But when you're in this game suddenly evertime you say hello to a stranger you are thinking, 'Was this a contrived meeting to set up a future date? Are they meeting me now in order to meat me later?' Do you see girls, what I mean by this game keeping me continually mind fucked?
We would love to hear from other sincere swingers who have discovered fun swinging diversions and games together or if you enjoyed hearing about one of our favorites. Contact us at honeydun2@att.net
Felice & Wes

No comments: