2008-03-26

Another Couple Joins in the Strip Poker Game

[I]Let me tell you about the six of us before I start. First my name is Larry and I am 34 years old. I am 6 feet 1 inch. I weigh 195lbs and have black hair. Then there is my wife Tina. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and 33 years old. She weighs 105lbs and has long brown hair {she has bleached her hair blonde now}. She has 34c tits and a nice looking body. We have been married for 12 years and have only played strip poker once as you have already read.
Then there is the couple Rob and Debbie. Rob is 35 years old and is 5 feet 5 inches tall. He weighs 125 and has long blonde hair. Debbie is 33 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 135lbs with short brown hair. She has 36d tits with large nipples and very nice looking body. The last couple is Ricky and Judy. Ricky is 43 years old and is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He has short brown hair and weighs around 175lbs. Judy is 42 years old and is 5 feet and 3 inches tall and weighs around 125lbs. She has shoulder length brown hair. She is in very good shape. She has 34b tits with small nipples. They would come over to our house about 3 to 4 times a month and we would always cook out, play card games or do something together. A lot of time the 6 of us would do things together. [/I]
One Saturday night in June we had a cook out and invited Rob & Debbie, and Ricky & Judy over for the evening. After dinner we went inside to watch a football game. The ladies were not at all interested it the game so they went to the living room so they could talk and not interrupt us men. In the closing 2 minutes of the game Judy asked Rob to come back there. When he got there she asked him about the Strip Poker game that we played a couple of months ago and wanted to know if it really happened. He told her that it sure did and no one got mad or anything. He said, 'we all just had a good time that night.'
Rob asks her, 'why do you ask' and she said, 'Debbie told me about it a few minutes ago and I can’t really believe that the 4 of you really did it, so I wanted to ask you.' Rob said, 'well you can believe it now cause we really did it.'
When Rob came back to finish watching the game he told me what they had been talking about. About that time Judy called Ricky back there and told him about our game. He thought that we were just putting him on and Debbie said, 'nope it really did happen and sometime you should play the game with all of us.'
Ricky said, 'I don’t know about that and besides I don’t know how Judy feels about that sort of thing cause she won’t even let me watch her strip in our bedroom.'
About that time Rob and I came in and said 'what’s going on back here cause the football game is over now.' Debbie said, 'well nothing really we were just telling Ricky and Judy about our game we played a couple of months ago and I told Ricky that they needed to play the game with us.' I said, 'that is a good idea does anyone want to play now?' Debbie and Rob were quick to say sure thing. Ricky turned to Judy and said, 'I will if you will.' Judy said, 'I don’t know about this.' and Tina said, 'oh come on it will be fun.' Judy leaned over and said, 'wait just a minute Ricky is the only one to ever see me naked and besides I am very small up top.' Tina said, 'listen a lot of men love small-breasted women. I know Larry does cause he talks about it all the time.'I said, 'Judy are you going to chicken out on us?' She said, 'I don’t think I could do it really.' Tina told her that if she would play that she could stop the game at anytime she wanted to if it got too far out of hand. When she said that Judy finally said, 'ok let’s play but the men have to take of their shoes and socks off before we start that way it will be even.' We all agreed and sat down at the table to get ready to play. Rob said, 'same rules as before too.'
The first hand was passed out and I lost it. I had to take off my shirt. Judy made some comment to Debbie but I couldn’t hear what she said. So the next hand was passed out and Debbie lost and said, 'big deal' and took of her shoes. Judy finally lost a hand and took off her shoes. Ricky lost the next hand and decided to take off his pants since we were sitting at a table no one could see anything.
I said, 'well at least you still got your shirt and shorts on.' Ricky just smiled and said, 'yeah and don’t know how long I will get to keep them on!' Rob lost the next hand and took off his shirt. Then I came up short on the next hand and had to take off my pants leaving me with only my underwear on. I said, 'looks like we are losing every hand now!' Debbie said, 'that’s fine with us we are enjoying the show!' So with that the next hand was passed out and Tina lost it and took off her shoes. I said, 'it took long enough for you to lose a hand' She didn’t say a word so I dealt the next hand and Rob lost it and off came his pants, leaving him like me with only our shorts on.
Rob dealt the next hand and Tina lost so she decided to take off her green pants and everybody could see her green panties. Tina didn’t have any better luck with the next hand cause she lost it too. Now she had to take off her blouse leaving only her green bra and panties on. Rob looked at Tina and said, 'green sure does look good on you but it will look better when it comes off.' We all got a laugh out of that. Tina got the deck of cards and passed out the next hand. Debbie lost it and took off her jeans showing her panties. I said, 'black panties! Do you have on a black bra to match?' Debbie said, 'you will have to wait and see, that is if I lose.'
Ricky lost the next hand and looked at Judy as he removed his shirt. That left all the men with only their shorts on. Tina said, 'looks like the next man that loses gets to show us what he has!' We just looked at each other and passed out the next hand.
Judy came out losing it and sort of looked around for a second and finally took off her skirt. As soon as she got it off I mean she sat down fast not wanting anyone to see her red panties The next hand was a bad one for Rob cause he lost and all three ladies looked at him and were ready for a show. Rob said, 'damn' and he stood up are took them off showing his cock. Judy mouth drops open and was speechless. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Rob stood there with a complete hard on.
Debbie lost the next hand and took off her shirt showing us her black bra. I said, 'do you have black panties to match.' She just smiled and said, 'lets play.' She dealt the next hand and Judy lost it. Judy took a deep breath and thought for a second and took off her blouse showing us her red sexy bra. Judy was down to her bra and panties. I said, 'well we are getting down to where things are beginning to happen now.' Judy passed out the next hand and I lost it. Rob said, 'finally you get to put the show on for the ladies.' I stood up and took off my underwear showing my hard on cock. Judy just couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
I said, 'Judy are you ok with playing the game?' She said, 'so far I am enjoying the game.' I handed out the next hand and Tina lost. Rob said, 'show time now!' Tina said, 'oh shit!'
Judy asked Tina if she wanted to stop the game and Tina said, 'nope I will keep on playing.' She thought for a minute and decided since we were sitting at a table to take off her panties. Ricky eyes almost popped out of his head. It took a few minutes for things to settle down so we could play the next hand. Ricky ended up losing it and now it was his turn to show what he had under his shorts. He looked over at Judy, stood up took them off. Tina said, 'wow! What a hunk!' He just said, 'thanks.'
Ricky dealt the next hand and Debbie lost. So now she was faced with the same problem Tina was. Tina looked at Debbie and said, 'well girl what will it be your tits or pussy?' Debbie thought for a second and decided to take off her bra. She looked over at all of us then stood up and removed her bra letting her tits hang free and showing her large nipples. Judy’s mouth popped opened and said, 'those are some large nipples.'
I said, 'your tits looks as beautiful as ever' Debbie just looked at me and grinned saying thanks. She passed out the next hand and Tina lost. Tina said, 'damn.' Rob said, 'might as well join us men and show us the rest.' She finally stood up and took her bra off showing those fine tits of hers. Now Tina was completely naked. Judy just couldn’t believe that she was just sitting there naked. Her eyes got big as she watched Tina take off her bra. Ricky said, 'damn those are very fine tits.'
Judy lost the next hand and now was facing the question which would she take off, her bra or her panties, or just stop the game altogether. The whole group just looked at her and wondered what she would do. She sat there a few minutes looking at Ricky, She said, 'y’all I don’t have very much in the tits department then she took a deep breath stood up and removed her bra and let her tits hang free for everyone to see. Ricky said, 'they sure look very fine to me!' I said, 'You got that right cause I love small tits!' Judy felt a little better and sort of sat up showing them off then. Judy passed out the next hand and Tina lost. Ricky asked, 'what happens now?' So Rob said, 'lets see who has the highest hand cause that person gets to ask the loser to do whatever they want.'
It turned out that Judy had the highest hand. So Rob said, 'Judy you can ask Tina to do anything you want.' Tina turned to Judy and asked, 'What do you want me to do?' Judy thought for a minute and said, 'this will be simple how about doing a spread eagle on the couch and show everybody your pussy?'Tina looked at me then at Ricky and finally went over to the couch and spread her legs apart to show everyone her pussy. She parted her pussy lips and looked at Judy and said, 'is this good enough?' Judy said, 'yep that is good enough for me.' As Tina sat down at the table she told Judy that she will remember this and Judy just smiled at her and said, 'I will too for a long time.'
Tina came back to the table and dealt the next hand. Debbie ended up losing it so now she had to remove her panties. Debbie just sat there and I told her to come on and show us what you have under those panties. Judy said, 'come on Debbie lets see what your pussy looks like!' She finally stood up and took her panties off so now she was completely naked.
Debbie passed out the next hand and Ricky lost. Tina came out with the highest hand so Tina looked at Judy and said, 'since I had to do a spread eagle a few minutes ago I want Ricky to lick my pussy.' Ricky has never done anything like this in front of anyone before so we {the group} didn’t know if Judy would step in and call it quits. Judy just sat there and said nothing so Tina got up and went over to the couch and spread her legs apart waiting on Ricky. He got up and went over there and started licking her pussy right in front of everybody. He was enjoying the hell out of this! Tina said, 'that sure was nice!'
After 2 minutes they came back and Ricky dealt the next hand. It finally happened! Judy lost and everyone knew all she had on was her panties. You talk about a red face you should have seen Judy’s face when she realized that she lost. She looked around the room for a minute and Tina said, 'well show time girl.... Take off those panties and so we can see what your pussy looks like now.' Debbie said, ' yep! Your turn now so come on everybody is wanting to see your pussy now!' Judy looked over at Ricky and stood up. She finally got up the nerve to take off her panties. She didn’t let us see very much cause sat down and picked up the cards. Now we are all completely naked and as in the last game I asked, 'does anyone want to stop the game now?' Everyone agree to go ahead with it so Judy dealt the next hand.
I came out winning the hand and Debbie lost. I said to Debbie, ' I would like to play with your tits.' She came over and sat on my lap facing everyone and I got to play with those fine tits for 2 minutes. I made her nipples get very hard and stand out. Everyone watched and her face turned a bright red.
Debbie handed out the next hand. Judy won and Rob lost. Judy asked the group, 'can we change the rules so the winner gets to asked any 2 of the group to do something?' We talked about it for a few minutes and we all agreed. So Judy said, I want to see Rob and Debbie fuck each other with Debbie on top facing the rest of us.' Debbie and Rob looked at each other and Rob said, 'we do it all the time at home so we might as well do it here.' So they got up and went to the blanket on the floor. Rob laid down and Debbie got on top facing us. We could see Rob’s cock go all the way in Debbie’s pussy. They really put on a show for us cause we could see all the action even as Rob played with her tits and made her nipples hard.
Rob dealt the next hand and I won. I thought to myself since Tina did a spread eagle and Rob & Debbie had to fuck in front of everyone that I would make my request simple for Judy. I asked Judy to give me a blowjob and to see if she could take it all the way in. Well she looked at me for a minute and finally said, 'ok I'll show you what I can do.' She got up and came over to where I was sitting and got on her knees. On the first try she took my cock all the way in her mouth right up to the balls. I thought I was going to cum right then. A few seconds later she took it out of her mouth and rubbed the tip of my cock against her small nipples. She moved it around on both of her tits and I thought I was in heaven. I never felt of anything like that before. I finally got control and thought that sure was the fastest 2 minutes I ever seen go by. I passed out the next hand and Ricky won. Ricky said, 'I want to suck on Tina’s tits while Rob licks her pussy.' Tina looked at Judy & Debbie and they were just smiling at her. Ricky went over and laid down on the blanket while Tina came over and sat on his face. As he began to lick on her pussy Ricky went over and started to suck on her tits. I could tell that Tina was sort of enjoying this. After a few minutes they came back to the table and Tina dealt out the next hand.
Judy won the next hand and asked Tina to finger Debbie and suck on her tits. Tina said, 'y’all sure are keeping me busy. Come on Debbie get over here on the couch and sit down.' She went over and sat down and Tina spread Debbie’s legs apart and took both hands and parted her pussy lips. She then inserted one finger in all the way and after a few seconds she got three fingers in. As soon as she got three fingers in she went to work on those fine looking tits. After a she got done they came back and sat down and was ready for the next hand.
Tina won the next hand and said, 'Since y’all have been trying to keep me busy I will take a break cause I want to watch Larry fuck Judy with Judy on top.' I thought to myself that this is going to be interesting cause up till now all Judy has really done was give a blowjob but now if she goes through with this, she is going to get fucked in front of everyone by me. I looked over at her and said, 'ok come on Judy and climb on top.' She looked over at Ricky and asked if he was ok with this and he said, 'might as well go for it now unless you want to stop the game.' Up till now Judy has never fucked anyone other than Ricky. So it was interesting to see what Judy would do. Finally Judy said, 'shit! I can’t believe I am going to have sex with someone other than Ricky and do it in front of everybody!.... But What the hell! Let’s do it Larry' and she got up and came over to me and climbed on top. She turned and looked at everyone and took my dick and guided it in till I was all the way in her pussy right up to the balls. At that time she started to play with my balls and I was playing with her nice small tits. Everyone had a good view of my dick going in and out of her pussy and I was enjoying the heck out of it. Debbie said, Hey Larry get her nipples hard.' So I played with her little nipples till they stood out and I almost lost control. Tina said, 'Judy see if you can take him up your ass.' Judy said, 'hell I done everything else tonight I might as well try it too.' So she took my dick and placed it in her tight ass. She looked at Ricky and just smiled as she was riding my cock. After a minute she placed it back in her pussy and started to really get things going. After a couple of minutes I stop and said, 'Ok let play another hand ok?' Judy said, 'Now wait a minute! What’s the matter are you afraid that you might cum inside of my pussy?' I looked over at Tina and she said, 'go ahead and take time to give her a good fucking.' I looked at Judy and said, 'ok I will show you what I can do.' So I started giving her a good fucking. I felt of her uterus with the tip of my cock and pushed it around. She said, 'ohhhhh damn man!!! What are you doing with your dick?' About that time she had an orgasm then a few seconds later I said, 'ok here I cum' and I filled her up with my juice!
Ricky asked Judy do you want to stop the game now? She said, 'hell no way I am ready to play another hand now! She got up and I could see cum running out of her pussy. She grabbed a pair of panties and cleaned it up then came over and sat down as if nothing happened. Tina asked Judy if she enjoyed that? Judy said, 'your damn straight I did. That was one hell of a fucking!'
I dealt the next hand out and Ricky won. He thought for a second and looked around the table at everyone. Then he said, 'Ok here’s what I want. I want to have intercourse with Tina doggie style and I want Debbie to be on the bottom sucking her tits. When I cum in her pussy and pull out I want Debbie to suck all the cum out of her pussy.'
Debbie looked at Tina and said, 'WOW! That will be a first for me! Ricky you sure do have an imagination!' As she was going over to the blanket she turned to Tina and said, 'are you ready for this?'
Tina just got up and went over to the blanket saying, 'come on Ricky show me a good time and see if you can fill me up.'
Rob, Judy and I were just waiting and watching. I asked Judy if she ever done anything like that before. She said, 'Nope and neither has Ricky so he came up with this all by himself.' As she was talking Ricky got up and went over to them. Debbie was laying on her back and Tina got on her hands and knees straddling Debbie. Ricky got on his knees and put his cock in Tina's pussy. Tina looked at Debbie for a second and went to sucking on her tits. She made her nipples get hard as a rock. She kept on sucking and playing with them as Ricky was giving her a very fine fucking. Tina looked at Debbie and grabbed one of her tits and about that time Tina couldn't take it anymore and let out a scream as she had an orgasm. Ricky hadn't came yet and kept on fucking her, about that time Tina reached under Debbie and started to playing with Ricky's balls.
Judy told Tina 'if you want him to cum then lick his balls.' Tina looked over at us and said, 'ok like this?' Tina slid down till she got to his balls and she had a very good view of Ricky's dick going in and out of Debbie. She started licking and sucking his balls and cock. Ricky went crazy then and Tina started to lick on Debbie's pussy. At that time both Debbie and Ricky couldn't handle it anymore. Ricky said, 'here I cum!' and he filled up Debbie's pussy with all the cum he had. Debbie said, 'don't stop I am about to cum again!'
Tina reached and pulled out Ricky's cock from her pussy and started sucking her pussy. She was getting all the cum she could out. Debbie went crazy yelling out 'OHHHHHH SSSSSHHHIIITTT!!!!' and had another orgasm.
It took them 5 minutes to get back to the table after that. Ricky dealt the next hand and Rob won. He thought for a minute and said, 'After that it is hard to think of anything but let me try. Ok I got it I want to fuck Judy and cum on her pretty small tits. Judy looked around and said, 'ok lets see what you can do.' Rob got up and waited for Judy to come over. She stood up and went over there and said, 'I want to get on the bottom this time' Rob said, 'ok fine with me.' It didn’t take him long to get all the way in her. They were trying to get in a position where no one could see and Tina said, 'ok now wait a minute we can’t see so y’all move around.' Judy said, 'well get up and move so you can see then cause I am not moving now!' we all got up so we could get a better view of Rob’s cock going in and out of Judy’s pussy. In the mean time Ricky stood behind Tina and put his arm around her and cupped her right tit. He made her nipple as hard as a rock. Tina just stood there and finally put her hand behind her and took grabbed his cock and started to work on it till it got hard again. I was watching Rob & Judy and suddenly felt Debbie’s hand on my cock and she started stroking it. She turned me around and got on her knees and began to give me a blowjob. I got rock hard again. I looked around at Rob & Judy just in time to see Rob pull out, as he was cuming on Judy tits. Judy grabbed his dick and suck all she could get out of it. Her little tits were covered with cum. Tina went over there and licked them clean! About that time I was about to explode again and Debbie said, 'can you cum in my mouth this time?' I said, 'ok will you drink it?' She said, 'ok' It didn’t take me long to cum then. I fill her up and she opened her mouth so I could see and then began to swallow it.
After that we all just sat around and talked about the game and how much fun it was. We all agreed that this was the best time we ever had together. Since that night we have all gotten much closer and spend more time together. As for each of our marriages they all tell me that they are much stronger now and have a better sex life.

No comments: