2008-03-26

The Fantasy Progresses

My next Fantasy involves my number one person, my wife Pam. One night we are lying in bed together and talking about the time we went to a hotel together in San Rafael that had a hot tub in the room along with a x rated movie channel, not to mention a very comfortable Queen size bed.
Remembering what a good time we had made us want to relive the experience again. The next day Pam told me she would reserve the room for one night on her birthday, and after dinner, we would go there and enjoy ourselves. The anticipation for me was more than I could stand. I just start playing different scenario of the evening in my mind. I started thinking about how much Pam enjoyed getting a massage from Steve and myself and thought it might be time to give Steve a call again. Pam’s birthday is coming up soon so I had to move fast if I was going to put my plan into action. The first thing I had to do is get Pam a new outfit, since her old one is getting a little worn out. I might add worn out by a lot of use, thanks to us. I sure love making love to her, and all that lovemaking is hard on the underwear. So this time I am going to Victoria’s Secret to get a pretty new set of underwear. What I got was a pretty pink outfit that drove me wild when I imagined Pam wearing it. The bra had a bunch of lacey frilly material around it obscuring your view of the near see-through bra. The underwear is a thong style with a little frilly skirt attached to the waistband, just obscuring your view enough to make you crazy imagining what might be hiding under it. I also bought a pair of pink nylons that come half way up her thighs. Very cute!
Women have it made! Men turn into drooling animals when our testosterone level is up and women could lead us around like dogs on a leash if they wanted to. At least that’s the way I am. I like making love to Pam like once a week because when that day comes around I am very horny again. Pam makes me so crazy with hornyness that I say and do things that embarrass me later on. I must say though that I am so grateful that I have someone that I find so attractive.
I can’t wait for the big night. I talked to Steve and he said he would be glad to help me again and told me how much he enjoyed it last time. He said he couldn’t believe he was getting paid for the pleasure of massaging such a pretty woman and being able to participate in her climax by massaging her soft boobs while squeezing her nipples. His only desire was that maybe he could at some point be able to lift back her bra and suck her beautiful tits while she is coming. I said that would be up to Pam and that maybe I would ask her, but I didn’t think that would be possible. I gave him the address of the motel and told him to be there at 9 PM. The anticipation is mounting now and I can hardly wait.
The night is finally here and Pam is wearing a beautiful new outfit that she got at Macys. It is a cute white blouse with my favorite, a semi short plad skirt. She has a pair of whitish nylons on and a pair of black high heels that make her legs look great. Her blond hair is tied back in a little bun in the back of her head. She looks great for sure. We go into a Mexican restaurant in San Rafael for dinner. I can’t help but notice that several of the men in the restaurant did double takes when they saw her walking in. I think it’s the blond hair, great legs, and a beautiful butt. During dinner Pam is playfully taking off her shoes and rubbing me in the balls under the tablecloth while I am trying to eat. This is not fair, I can’t take off my shoes as easily as she can and she is driving me crazy. I manage to untie my shoe discretely and slowly slide my foot out of my shoe. I slowly slide my foot between her legs until I can feel her vagina with my toes. This is too much. It feels so soft and cuddly down there its hard to imagine how it could feel so good through a pair of underwear. I accidentally on purpose drop my napkin on the ground so I can bend over and peek between her legs. Just as I thought, she is not wearing any underwear. Her beautiful pussy is staring me in the face. I wish I could get down on my knees and kiss it, but that would be way too obvious. I sit back up in my chair and she has a big grin on her face when our eyes meet. She knows she is teasing me and she is really enjoying it.
After dinner we go to the motel and check in. It’s almost 9 PM so we better hurry and get ready before Steve gets there. Pam goes into the bathroom and changes into her new pink outfit I bought for her and I change into a T-shirt and my Venice Beach shorts with no underwear on. They are very comfortable and allow for the greatest movement if you know what I mean. When Pam comes out my mouth drops open. I knew she would look good but not this good. She does a little spin around for me to show herself off and then comes over and gives me a big kiss on the lips and tells me she loves me. Just then there is a knock at the door so I have Pam lay down with her blindfold on. I turn the lights down and go over and answer the door. Its Steve, I greet him and he comes in. He must have had the same idea as me because he is wearing a pair of sweatpants also. We talk for a brief moment and then turn our attention to Pam patiently lying there trying to relax. I go to our bag of “goodies” I brought and get our favorite massaging oil out. As before Steve starts out on the back of her neck and shoulders and I slowly roll down her nylons so I can massage her legs. I slowly start on her toes and feet, and that is pretty exciting for me also. It sure seems like it would feel pretty good to have someone massage your feet like that. I work my way up her legs to her thighs where I give them a lot of attention. I think one of the reasons Pam’s legs and butt look so good is that she has a daily workout regime every morning before I get up that seems to give her legs and butt just the right muscle tone. As I slowly massage her thighs, I slowly start to slip my hands under her little skirt and rub her buns. They are so soft it just makes you want to kiss them, so that’s exactly what I do. I bend over and kiss them and at the same time continue to massage her. I slowly sneak my finger under the pink strap concealing her butt hole and gently massage it with a fresh batch of oil. Slowly I slide my baby finger inside her butt with almost no resistance. Pam must be pretty relaxed because she is usually pretty nervous about anything being put it her butt. I slide my finger in and out a few times as Pam lets out those low groans of pleasure and slowly spreads her legs apart allowing me more access. I bend over and put my tongue in her butt and try to slide it back and forth. I wish my tongue was stronger than it is because it is hard to get it in her. She seems to like it because she slightly arches her hips allowing me better access to her. I can feel her relaxing her muscles because my tongue slides in a little easier now. She wiggles her butt in my face almost like she is kissing me. As I kiss her and slide my tongue into her, I reach around under her and slip my hand onto her vagina. Now I can massage her clitoris at the same time. Her pussy is very wet and warm and I can tell she is really enjoying this. All this time Steve is doing his part on his end, massaging her neck, shoulders and back. You can tell he has been watching me do my part and has gotten aroused by the whole thing. He is breathing a little harder than usual and he must have worn those sweatpants for the same reason I did, to give himself more room to expand. I can tell he is excited because of the huge bulge in his pants. I didn’t say anything, but I can really understand why he would get a hard-on.
He is massaging her back and sides and every once and a while slipping his hands underneath the elastic band on her panties and getting a little feel of what I have been playing with for a while. Every time he stretches over her to slide his hand under her panties, the head of his dick gently brushes against the side of Pam’s cheek. This doesn’t seem to bother Pam so I pretend I don’t see anything. I don’t know why this is such a big turn-on for me, but it sure is. About this time Pam herself decides it is time to turn over and get some attention on her front side now. She must really be liking this. When she rolls over she puts her hands straight back above her head and gives a big stretch to her whole body, and she lets out a big sigh of relaxation. I slide up along side of her and give her a great big kiss on the lips. She immediately puts her tongue into my mouth. I love it and quickly reciprocate by sliding my tongue into her mouth. I feel like a high school kid on my first date, and wonder how she feels. I go back to her feet and start the whole process again, starting at her toes and working my way up her legs to her thighs and finally her hips. I happen to notice that the bulge in my own pants is starting to leave a wet stain on the material from all the precome that has seeped out from my hot and hard penis. These pants are so unrestricted they feel great. I slowly slip my hands under the skirt of her underwear and rub her vagina through the material. I love this outfit because you can slide your hands under there and no one can really see what you are doing. Steve has really gone after her temples and it seems to have really relaxed her even more. He works his way across her chest with his fingers and massages all around her boobs without touching them, almost like he is teasing her. He rubs her stomach muscles all the way down to her panty line and then works his way back to her upper chest area. Pam has her head turned to one side and every time Steve stretches out to massage her stomach mussels, the head of his hard penis brushes against her lips. Steve dips his hands into the oil. Again he rubs her chest and works his way down to her panty line, and each time he does, the head of his penis rubs against her lips. This time while teasing her chest he slips his hands under her bra and cups her soft tities in his hands. Pam lets out a moan and slightly arches her back, showing she really likes this. I am doing my own massaging but can’t help but notice Steve gently squeezing her nipples as he rubs back and forth on her boobs. She lets out these little moans of pleasure but I’m not sure who is causing them, Steve or me. It doesn’t really matter anyway because my greatest pleasure comes from seeing the pleasure Pam is having. I stop and wonder what it would be like to be the recipient of such an erotic massage. Maybe someday Pam will give me one and I’ll find out, but for now I am grateful to be a part of bringing so much pleasure to her.
I slowly pull aside the portion of her panties that reveal her beautiful pussy. To my surprise, she has shaved her pubic hair, not all the way, but just short the way I like it. I am thrilled she did this for me, it shows she really cares about our encounters. I have really tried to make them pleasurable for her and I think it has really paid off. I slowly run my tongue up her vagina until my tongue runs over her clitoris. The second my tongue hits it, you can tell it’s like pushing a button on her and the excitement doubles. I do it over and over again and each time my tongue hits her clitoris her body winces. I look up and to my surprise, even though blindfolded, her hand found it’s way to the oil and she dips her hand into it and slowly starts to stroke Steve’s dick. Unfortunately for me, Steve’s penis is a little bigger than mine is and I find myself a little jealous. She moves both her hands behind her head and slowly strokes his dick with one hand then with two. I’m sure he is enjoying this as much as she is. Steve comes around to one side to make it a little easier for her to reach him. At the same time he is massaging her boobs under her bra with a gentle rhythmic motion. He works his way down to her stomach and as he does his naked penis rubs across her lips. He does this a couple of times and all of a sudden Pam reaches over and lifts up her bra exposing her beautiful soft white tits. Steve immediately bends over and starts sucking one boob and then the other. He runs his tongue around each nipple and then practically swallows her tit whole. While they are doing this I take the opportunity to reach into our bag of toys and bring out a small blue vibrator. I gently insert it into her pussy with no resistance at all. I turn it on to a low setting and then continue to run my tongue over her pussy and up to her clitoris over and over and over again. I have slipped my hands under her buns on and am squeezing them at the same time I am kissing her clitoris. Pam is starting to get tense now the way she gets right before she comes. I sneak a peek up and watch Steve’s penis rub against her lips every time he stretches to slide his hands under her panties. One time as Steve starts to lean over, she opens her mouth and swallows almost his entire dick. She starts giving him one of her very special blowjobs, something that she is very good at. And by the look on Steve’s face, I think he would agree with that too. She slowly slides her lips up and down his hugh shaft, over and over. Pam slides his penis out of her mouth and licks the head of it like it was a sucker. I can imagine how good it must feel. She slides his dick in and out of her mouth and across her lips over and over. About this time our talents must be taking their toll on her as her body is so tense that I can feel it will not be long before she climaxes and it will be all over. I don’t want it to ever end. With the vibrator going and my tongue grinding on her clitoris, and Steve sucking her boobs while Pam sucks all 8 inches of his dick in her mouth, the end is near. Pam starts to shake her hips and is breathing very heavily. She takes Steve’s penis out of her mouth and grabs a handful of oil and starts to rub it wildly. All of a sudden Pam tenses her body up everywhere. She is coming and cannot control it. She asks me to kiss her harder and I do. All of a sudden Pam’s stroking of his penis is paying off. Sperm is shooting out of his dick and is landing all over her breasts. He leans over and starts to lick it up and Pam goes wild. He has licked up all his seamen and is in the process of giving Pam a good tit sucking. Everyone starts to relax and sits back in a state of exhaustion. I lean over and give her a kiss on her lips that has as much meaning as a thousand words even though none were spoken. Steve leans over and gives her a kiss on her cheek and says thanks and goodnight. He leaves and the two of us just lye there in peace. Neither one has said a word; we are just enjoying the moment.
Pam rolls over and removes the blindfold she has had on the whole time, and gives me a kiss. She asks me if I came and I said no. She says she can remedy that and leans over and pulls my pants down and immediately puts my penis in her mouth. I can hardly stand it. All this fooling around has brought me to the brink and it won’t take much to push me over. Pam asks me if I would like to slip into the hottub and fool around there. I nod in agreement and climb in. I sit on the bench seat with all the bubbles all around me. Pam gets in and sits on my lap facing me. She gives me a big kiss and then slips her tongue into my mouth at the same time she lifts her hips up and with one hand spreads open her vagina and sits back down on my cock. This is what I have been waiting for the last hour. Pam slowly slides her pussy up and down my cock as I suck her tits that are wiggling in my face. I suck one tit while gently squeezing her other nipple. I keep going back and forth, first one tit then the other. Finally I can’t take it anymore and come inside her with what feels like a gallon of come. At the same time she shudders and comes a second time. We both collapse in each other’s arms and just sit there for a moment. After resting a moment, we both agree to get up, dry off, and lay in bed together and just relax and watch TV. As we lay there, I again thank her for our little Fantasy that brings us closer together and keeps our sex life interesting and fun. She thanks me back and says next week it is her turn to provide the fantasy. I can’t wait to find out what it will be.
All of a sudden

No comments: