2008-03-26

A Day At the Beach

Finally Pam and I managed to get a day at the beach by ourselves with no kids and no phones. What a wonderfully strange feeling. We have set up our camp for the day way up in warm creek bay and have the whole lagoon to ourselves. There are no clouds and not a breath of wind is in the air. One of those truly magnificent days on the shores of Lake Powell. We are both just laying on our blanket on the beach just letting months of stress fade away in the summer sun. Pam has on a cute little Toquorise two piece bathing suit that makes her cute little figure look great with her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders.As we watch a occasional skier go by and just plain relax, a boat pulls up to the beach down from ours and a man waves hello as he walks up the beach towards us. He says he is sorry to bother us, but he is not quite sure where he is and he is trying to find some friends of his that should be camped somewhere in the area.
Pam whispers to me 'Oh my God, that’s Michael Wolf. I can’t believe it.' He approaches closer and I ask him where he thought his friends might be and he says he’s not sure. He thought this was the cove but there is no sign of them. ' Is there any other coves like this one in the area' he asks. I give him a rundown on some different possibilities I know about, but am not really able to help him much. Pam cannot contain herself anymore and asks nervously if he is Michael Wolf, the singer. He replies yes he is and has she heard any of his music? Pam says 'Are you kidding, practically all of it' with a little school girl grin on her face. ' I have all your latest albums'
The two of them spend minutes talking about what concerts she has been too and what her favorite songs are. Michael finally asks her if she would like to hear him sing a couple of songs for her and she says, 'Yes, yes, yes!' I tell Pam I think I am going to go around the other side of the peninsula and get those pictures I have been wanting to get for a while and that I will be back in about an hour. I tell Michael it was good meeting him and I hope he finds his friends.
I feel a little funny about leaving Pam alone with him because I know she has a schoolgirl crush on him from listening to his music. On the other hand, it is thrilling to me to leave her in this position because I can only imagine how her heart is pounding in her chest and that this is one of her secretist of fantasies. I walk down the beach further and further and my mind cannot concentrate on the pictures I wanted to take. All that keeps going through my mind are images of what might be going on back there. My imagination is running wild with images of her actually fulfilling her fantasies with Michael. Finally I can'’ take it anymore and come up with a plan to circle around the back side of the peninsula and come up to the top of the hill and see if I can see what’s going on. The sun is hot and my imagination is not helping things. I make my way to the top of the small hill behind them, going slowly so as not to let them spot me by accident. That would be very embarrassing and I would have to do some quick explaining. As I peek over the top I can hear him singing while playing his guitar. I can see them perfectly, sitting there on the blanket, and I am much closer than I thought I was going to be. I feel a little strange spying on them, but at the same time it is a turn on watching two people who don’t know you are watching them. I look around and make sure no one is in the area and can see me spying on them and then lay on my towel and make myself comfortable.
Pam is giggling like a little high school girl with a crush on a rock star and is obviously swept up in the moment and his charisma. He sings another song and then lays down his guitar and takes a break. Pam remarks how hot the sun is today and Michael offers to put some suntan lotion on her back if she would like. She says yes and lays down on her stomach so he can. If she opened her eyes and looked up a little, she could probably see me spying on her. I get down a little lower and decide to set up the camcorder I brought if I have to duck so as not to be seen I can always watch the tape later and see what I missed. I get it rolling just as Michael leans over and starts to rub some lotion on her back. This is turning me on watching this, especially the way he is doing it with such tenderness. He is slowly and gently rubbing it into her shoulders and neck. I can even hear her give a little groan and tell him how good it feels. Her eyes are closed and she lets out a big sigh of relaxation and I can only imagine what thoughts must be going through her mind. He rubs it all over her back and asks if he can untie her top for a minute so he can do a better job. She nods yes and he unties her strap and lays it to the sides of her and continues to rub in the lotion. He seems to be enjoying this as much as she is and seems to be in no hurry to complete the project. After a few minutes he asks her if she would like some lotion on the back of her legs also and she nods yes again. Watching this is beginning to give me a hard on and my imagination is probably running as wild as Pam’s is.
All I have on is my swimsuit and my cock is starting to stick out the top in excitement. Michael starts to rub in the lotion on her legs and I can see a warm glow start to appear on her face as she lays there with her eyes closed. Each time he runs his hands up her thighs, she spreads open her legs ever so slightly further apart. She is also giving that cute little butt wiggle that she always does when she gets turned on. Finally he asks her if she would like her front done, and with out a word and just a big smile on her face she clutches her top against her boobs and rolls over. I can see by the glow on her face that this is her dream come true. Michael starts to rub lotion over her shoulders and neck, works his way down to her stomach and rubs everywhere but on her boobs. I secretly hope he takes her top off and plays with her tits. I no sooner think this than Michael slides a couple of fingers under her top a little just to see her reaction. Her only reaction is to continue to have that blissful smile on her face so I guess he decides she likes it and slides his fingers even further under her top. Her only reaction is to stretch out her arms out above her head, which has always meant to me that she is really enjoying this and fully approves. Finally he lifts her top off and exposes her beautiful white boobs with rock hard nipples sticking straight up. He runs his fingers over them a few times and then leans over and slowly starts to suck on one while rubbing the other. Pam lets out an audible moan of delight as she relaxes even further. He switches from one boob to the other several times and then starts to slide his hand under the front of her pants, slowly trying to reach the fire in her crotch. She raises her knees up and spreads her legs a little giving him full permission to touch her most private of places. I can’t help but slide my own hand into my pants and slowly start massaging my own cock, which by now is very hot and hard. While Michael explores her pants, she reaches up and puts her hands around him and starts vigorously kissing him on the lips. I can see what looks like her sliding her tongue into his mouth as he responds by sliding his own tongue into hers. His hand has obviously reached her pussy and she moans even louder with the pleasures her dream man is bringing her. She reaches down and slides her bathing suit off even further giving him permission to do what he wants to her waiting pussy. I can see him gently rubbing her clit and then his finger slowly disappears inside her. While he is doing this, he is also sucking on her hard nipples. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, Pam pushes him onto his back on the blanket and starts to slip his T-shirt up and over his head, exposing a muscular chest. She runs her hands lustfully over his chest a few times, stopping to play with his nipples also. She then grabs the sides of his swimming suit and pulls them down, exposing a rock hard cock about 8 inches long. She hungrily eyes his stiff cock and then runs her hands up and down his shaft a few times, simulating what it would feel like to him to have his cock inside her waiting pussy. I run my own hand up and down my own cock the same way and can hardly take it any more. I would love to be there with her so I could slide it into her myself but that is not for today. She seems to have lost all her inhibitions and is taking control of what she wants. She swings her body around and with her on top, gets into the 69 position with her red-hot pussy right over his waiting lips. She then lowers her mouth over his erect penis and lowers her lips all the way down until almost all of his cock disappears inside her. Michael is running his tongue over and over her clit making her grind her pussy harder and harder onto his waiting face. I can hear the familiar sounds of her coming as her body tenses up and can hardly stand the pleasure. I know she is coming and I slide my own pants off and start to masturbate with pure abandon. I can feel the come beginning to well up inside of me as I watch the two of them in the middle of the most passionate lovemaking I have ever seen. Pam relaxes a little and Michael positions her up on her hands and knees and goes behind her. They are sideways to me so I can see both her gorgeous ass and his hard cock glistening with the saliva Pam left behind as she sucked every inch of her lovers manhood. Her pussy is so wet that his cock easily slides in with the smallest amount of pressure put on it from the head of his hot penis. As soon as I see his dick slide all the way inside her, my own cock can hold my come inside me no more. I vigorously run my hand up and down my cock as the hot come starts to squirt all over, landing on my chest and face. I only wish Pam was here but am very grateful to have watched this whole experience. Michael also seems to have reached his limit on my wife and is wildly pumping his cock in and out of her while he is reaching under her and playing with her dangling tits and pulling on her nipples. Eventually they both start to let out uncontrollable wines of ecstasy, which cannot be taken for anything else but pure sexual bliss with each other. After about 60 seconds of uncontrolled fucking each other, they both collapse next to each other on the beach in complete exhaustion.
After a few minutes Michael turns his head and gently kisses her on her lips and tells how special this meeting with her was. No doubt this will inspire a song in him that he will name in some way after her that only they will know about. Pam tells him she has secretly dreamed for years about meeting him like this, and she will never forget him and always hold this moment dear to her heart. They embrace one more time and then get their clothes back on. Michael says goodbye for now and tells her there will always be at every concert he does, a back stage pass with her name on it waiting at the ticket office. He hopes she will surprise him some night by being there when he walks off the stage, so they can renew their acquaintance once again. A final kiss and Michael leaves for his boat and resumes the search for his friends.
I get myself together and walk back the way I came so as to pretend I am returning from my picture taking. As I walk up to our spot on the beach, Pam is sitting there starring across the lake, not saying a word. I sit down next to her and she looks over at me and says 'I love you and have a confession to make.' I reply to her 'I love you to, and have one to make also'

No comments: