2008-03-26

Bar Story in New Orleans

My wife, Mermaid, and I went to New Orleans for a combination business meeting and some fun several years ago. We arrived two days early and thought we would be somewhat anonymous before the rest of our group arrived. We had been into threesomes and moresomes for a few years with our friends and some couples that we made friends with rather quickly. This life style was compatible for both of us and we always looked forward to our adventures. Mermaid was good looking; 110 to 115 lbs. 5’ 8, long legs and perfect C cup breast. I think she just turned 30 or 31 and we had no children at the time.
One of our fantasies that, had not been fully fulfilled, was to pick up an interesting stranger in a bar and have a threesome. This had been tried in the past but we were unsuccessful doing this together. My wife had no problem picking up men in bars when I was out of town on business and she would share the stories. She always claimed the sex was better and a lot more fun when I was around. Hmmmm. She said most of the time, she and the guy she met, would get so drunk that they had a hard time even finding the right room.
I wanted to see this scene unfold in front of me and I always liked a guy’s first reaction to my wife’s uninhibited behavior. So, we are sitting in this small hotel bar in the French Quarter on Burgundy Street, I am talking to this woman my age on my right, and my wife is getting to know this stranger on her left. He was a little older but handsome and in good shape wearing a tailored suit. I was thinking, I could fuck this woman, Mermaid even joked, 'why don’t you leave with her.' This strange woman was pretty wasted and kept inviting up to her room for a few lines. I was not going to go with her and miss the opportunity to be with my wife and this new gentleman. Then this strange woman invited us all up to her room. Wow, I thought, this is perfect, then her husband showed up and took her away as soon as he heard what we were all planning.
Now things seemed simple, if this guy was a good sport and horny. Well nobody said 'lets go fuck' but the conversation was full of innuendo and my wife even implied, well I found a live one what about you! My patience was running low and I really wanted this to get started, I wanted to get laid and have some fun.
Mermaid seemed unsure, the guy was ok, he was watching for Mermaids reaction to my suggestion to go upstairs; then she suggested I go up to our room and wait. She said they would be along shortly. I left and was sure this night was over. While I was pouting away, thinking maybe I should have tried something with the other babe; Mermaid and her new friend show up. The gentlemen and I both thought a massage was a good idea for Mermaid. We insisted on taking off her cloths very slow while teasing her most sensitive parts. Yes! She was ready. While massaging her, she was taking off our belts, pulling out our shirts and finally we got undressed. His dick was very fat but about the same length as mine. Mermaid looked great, completely shaved pussy, the tattoo on her pubic area really was quite obvious, her breasts were pumped up in that pre-menstrual bloat and you could feel the tension just leaving the room. At first he stated he would just watch, then Mermaid gave him a lip lock on his dick which was about as fat as it was long and very soft. She could not get him hard and it was bothering her until he started eating her pussy. This went on until she had her ' Oh baby don’t stop' patented orgasm. Then she wanted my dick in her pussy and I lasted no time at all. I was really looking forward to seeing how long his dick would grow and watch her get fucked. He played with it, made excuses; Mermaid sucked, pulled, licked, got out the lotion and even rubbed his dick across her clit until she had another big O. Still no hard on.
I hate to admit this, but I was smug just sitting there watching and stroking my hard on. I saw her once get a friend of mine off when he had too much coke and was suffering like our stranger. She put her new companion in a chair, got out the lotion again, this time she warmed the little hotel container in the sink and slowly started to stroke his dick. It seemed to be working; she then graded his dick just under his circumcised head with one hand and used the other hand to just stroke the head until he came big time. It was hot seeing my wife get him off with out being hard. She told me later that she was licking and whispering in his ear how they were going to fuck when he got nice and hard. She was also telling him how tight her pussy was going to feel when he put his very fat dick inside her. That night ended shortly after the hand job. The gentlemen left with the parting comment ' how do you clone this woman.' I will never forget how proud I was to have such decadent wife. She said that getting him off with her hand that way was a real thrill. BTW She told me a year later, that when I went off with a colleague the next day that she fucked him silly and he got hard this time. The stranger claimed he had a problem with me being they’re watching.

No comments: