2008-03-26

Bonnie's First Coupon

Timing is everything. This time Mother Nature cooperated beautifully. It was Super Bowl weekend. My wife, Bonnie, is not big on football, but I seldom miss a good game. Our compromise is that I get to stay home and watch the game with a couple of my friends while Bonnie and a couple of her friends go shopping. All in all, not a bad arrangement.
For the Super Bowl I had invited a recently separated friend of ours from Manassas - Stan - to come spend the weekend with us. And, of course our next-door neighbor, Frank. Bonnie elected to go out to meet two of her friends at the mall. Since that left their husbands, Mark and Greg, with nothing to do, I invited them to come watch the game, too.
The guys started arriving around three-thirty. Bonnie was meeting her friends at five-thirty at the mall for dinner and shopping. Well, we live in Virginia. You may remember that on that particular Sunday we were just beginning to get hit with a big ice storm. Around four o'clock we got hit with a world-class storm. The streets iced over, the malls closed, and it became obvious that the girls were not going to get to go shopping that day. Bonnie was stuck at home with us.
Then the unthinkable happened: the electricity went out. I did find a battery-run radio we could listen to the game on, but it just wasn't the same. Regardless, we were stuck; no one was going anywhere in that storm! At least we had plenty of beer and snacks, and a nice fire was burning in the fireplace with plenty of fire wood to keep us warm. We closed the doors to the family room to keep the heat in, and it made a nice haven from the storm. While we were waiting for kickoff we were talking about what to do and where to go around Richmond. Bonnie was out in the kitchen getting munchies and beer, and I mentioned the Melting Pot, where I took Bonnie on our first outing. With her out of the room, and under the influence of the raging testosterone, the beer, and the camaraderie, I told more about that evening than I had intended. I did not go into everything that transpired, but I did give a fairly explicit description of having Bonnie show her tits to our waiter. My story met with overwhelming and nearly universal disbelief.
After that evening and one other adventure, Bonnie gave me a gift of six 'anything' coupons, redeemable upon demand. This seemed like a good time to try one out. I slipped out into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of chips to take in to the family room. As I reached for a cooler of beer with my other hand, I said to Bonnie, 'Would you take this for me, please?' and handed her one of the coupons. Of course she took it, and by the time she realized what it was, I was out the door and back into the family room.
According to the rules of the arrangement, I have total control from the moment she receives the coupon. Bonnie has to do whatever I tell her to, when I tell her to do it, with no argument and no hesitation. The idea that she has no control over what she does releases her from any responsibility for her actions {at least that's the way she explained it to me}. She hibernated in the kitchen for a while, until I called out for her to come back in and join us. She came into the family room and sat beside me on the couch, with Stan on her other side. Since we listening to the game instead of watching it on TV, we had arranged ourselves in a loose circle around the coffee table and the food. Bonnie didn't say anything; she just came in and sat on the couch looking nervous.
As the game went on and the beer flowed she relaxed. Near the end of the first quarter she got up to go to the bathroom. I pulled her back down and whispered in her ear that she was to take off her bra before she came back. She didn't reply, she just swallowed nervously and left. After she was out of the room, I said to those in the group who were skeptical of my account of the evening at The Melting Pot, 'When Bonnie comes back, notice that she has removed her bra.' When she returned with that telltale bounce under her button-down shirt I saw some grins. I guess they were beginning to wonder if I might really be telling the truth. At the end of the quarter, someone - Greg, I think - said he had an anniversary coming up and wanted to go out somewhere nice. He said that someone had suggested The Melting Pot and asked innocently if any of us had ever been there. I said that we had been there a couple of months ago and I had really enjoyed it. 'How about you, Bonnie? Did you have a good time, too?' I asked. Blushing, she gave me a dirty look, then said to Greg, 'Yes, it was a very enjoyable evening.' He persisted, 'What made it special?' She hesitated and looked at me. 'Tell him the truth, Honey. Tell him what happened.' 'Everything?' 'Yes, everything. These are friends. It's OK for them to know.' 'But Tom,' she argued, 'it's embarrassing, and they'll think I'm a terrible person!'
'Bonnie,' I said, 'you're arguing and hesitating. You just earned a punishment to remind you that you have to do what I say, when I say, with no argument and no hesitation. Now go ahead and tell them what happened. You know penalties for not following the rules are always worse that the original demand, and you already earned one.' She hung her head and said, 'He made me show my breasts to our waiter.'
Shouts of 'No Way! Outstanding! All right!' echoed around the room. When the noise died down I said 'Thank you, Bonnie. I'm proud of you. Now, about your reminder/punishment: instead of just telling them you showed your breasts, you are going to show them what you did. Unbutton your blouse just like you did in the restaurant.' 'Honey, come on. Not in front of all these guys! I just CAN'T!' 'You're arguing again, Bonnie. That, too, will cost you. Now do what I told you to do. Unbutton your blouse.'
You could have heard a pin drop as she reached up to unbutton the top button. She opened it, then the second one, then the third. At this point we could see the inside curve of her breasts. Glancing at me, she unbuttoned the fourth button, and finally, the last button. Her blouse was now open to her waist, but still covering her breasts. 'Good. Now, Bonnie, show them how you showed yourself to our waiter.' Still looking at the floor, her hands slowly rose to grip the sides of her blouse. Then clutched the blouse with both hands and looked at me and shook her head. 'I'm sorry, Tom. I'm just too embarrassed. I can't.'
'Bonnie, look. The deal is that I have complete control. I'm not going to let anything bad happen. But you're not going to get out of this. You have to do it. Now no more hesitation. Open your blouse and show them your breasts.' She looked at me, then at the floor. Then she took a deep breath, wet her lips, and slowly pulled apart the sides of her blouse, allowing an unobstructed view of her magnificent breasts. Holding her blouse open, she asked me 'Is this really what you want me to do?' 'Yes, my love, it is. As I said, I am very, very proud of you. Now since it's so cosy and warm in here, you really won't need that any more. Your first penalty is that you don't get to wear your blouse at all this afternoon. Give it to me.' She slid her blouse off her arms and allowed me to take it with only token resistance. So there she sat, topless, in front of five guys. But she sat up straight and didn't try to cover up. She seemed embarrassed, but determined to do whatever I asked.
If any of the guys had been doubting what I had told them, all skepticism was gone now. They all sat there, enraptured but the sight. They complimented her and encouraged her, congratulating her on being so brave. Slowly she relaxed a little, and even managed a little smile and a 'thank you'. After a minute or two, I said, 'I'm afraid you're not quite done yet, Bonnie. You argued with me twice, so you still have another punishment to do. Tell them what else I made you do in the restaurant.' It got very quiet in the room. 'You made me you show the waiter my pussy,' she said, almost in a whisper. 'That is what will be your second punishment now. Please stand up.' Slowly she stood up in front of the couch. 'Bonnie,' I said, 'take off your jeans.' You could tell she was absolutely dying of embarrassment, but she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans, and worked them down over her hips and onto the floor. She was wearing low-cut white panties, and you could see the bulge of her mound and the dark shadow of her pubic hair. She started to sit down, but I said, 'No, not yet, Honey. They still can't see your pussy. Take off your panties, too.' She took a deep breath {which did wonderful things for her breasts}, hooked her thumbs into the waist band, and slowly, hesitantly, pulled off her last skimp of cover. She was now stood totally, completely naked in front of five men. There was a round of spontaneous applause, and a whole series of heartfelt compliments. She sat back down of the couch and covered her face with her hands. 'I can't believe I did this. I am so totally embarrassed! Please don't let anyone else know about this, guys. I'd just die of embarrassment!'
Everyone quickly assured her that none of this would leave the room. I said, 'I think they'll all keep your secret, Bonnie. But since you're already naked, I want to prove a point to you. You know I love to show off your body. It's exciting for me, and I've always said the any guy lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it would enjoy it and really appreciate it. I don't think you truly believe that, so here's what we're going to do: We're all fairly typical males here. I want to be sure each guy here gets a good long look at your body -- all of your body -- and I want you to see how much we all admire and love looking at you. I want you to know in your heart how much an average guy appreciates it when he gets a chance to see your body. Stand up again, and go around the circle and stand in front of each guy. Let him look at you, front and back -- even touch or caress you if he wants to. Give him a chance to really appreciate you. And while each of them is doing that, I want you to watch them and see how much they are enjoying the opportunity you are giving them. Then maybe you'll understand what a favor you are doing for any man who gets a chance to see your body.'
She didn't say a word, just got up and went over and stood in front of Mark, whom she probably knew least well of any of us. She slowly turned in a complete circle. When she was facing him again, he shyly reached out and stroked the side of her breast. 'Beautiful,' was all he said. Bonnie walked on to stand in front of Greg. He was less shy. He reached out and cupped both breasts, weighing them in his hands, and running his thumbs across her hard nipples. As she turned, he let his hands slide over her ass, and when she was once again facing him, his hand was on her vagina, cupping her sex. 'I can feel her wetness,' he said. 'That is SO SEXY! Thank you, Bonnie.' She was breathing hard as she moved on to Frank. Frank, of course, was intimately familiar with her body, and immediately eased two fingers up inside her while he leaned forward and sucked her nipple. A groan escaped from her lips, and she tilted her head back to enjoy the sensation. 'Hurry up over there!' Stan said. He was next in line. Bonnie smiled, did a quick turn in front of Frank, and came to stand in front of Stan. Stan ran his hands down her sides and reached around to cup her ass. He pulled her toward him and planted a kiss directly on her vagina. Judging from her reaction, his tongue stroked her clit. She moaned again. She turned around for him and was back where she started.
'Thank you, Bonnie. You have made this a very special night for all of us. It's only fair, now, that it is special for you, too. Sit down on the couch here.' I pulled one leg over my leg and Stan, catching on quickly, did the same on her other side. Bonnie was now wide open to their gaze, her most intimate parts clearly revealed. She was breathing hard and her sex glistened in the light of the fire. 'You have been very good tonight. I know you are very turned on, and you have earned the right to reach a climax. Go ahead and bring yourself off, My Love. Let us watch you cum.' As her hands slid toward her vagina, she laid her head back on the couch and there, in front of her very appreciative audience, allowed herself to experience a more intense orgasm than I would have thought humanly possible.
And that's how it happened that Mother Nature allowed us to enjoy the most erotic and exciting night of our lives to date. It was a wonderful experience for everyone - we even got a thank you note! - and the best part is that I still have five more coupons!

No comments: