2008-03-26

The Club House

After our Chicago trip, Ken and I were almost inseparable. He admitted never having been so turned on in his whole life, watching Todd and me. I admitted that I loved the experience as well and with Ken's admission as to how much this had meant to him, I was free to experience a whole range of new sexual adventures.
One in particular comes to mind this past summer.
Ken continued to get calls from Todd who was always anxious to get together. Unfortunately Todd lived quite a distance from us, and getting together near our home was pretty much out of the question. I knew that Ken would have loved to have a repeat performance but geography just wasn't in our favor. Ken and Todd continued to do business with each other and spoke regularly.
This summer though the two of them finally agreed to a golf-outing, under the guise of a tour of Ken's plant. Todd was flying up from the States with 2 other guys, supposedly for this business review, I found out later it was also a Susan-review.
I suggested to Ken that he bring Todd back to the house after they had golfed and I would dress-up for them. As Ken didn't know the other two people that were accompanying Todd he told me not to do anything until he'd had time to familiarize himself with these new companions of Todd to ensure it was appropriate.
As it so happens, Ken called me from the Golf course on his cell-phone. One of the guys, Bill, was a close personal friend of Todd's and in fact didn't even work with him. The other guy, Steve, did work with Todd in the same department. Apparently during the golf game, Todd had dropped a number of hints to both Steve and Bill regarding his meeting up with Ken and I in Chicago. Ken told me that I was the talk of the golf-round and how complimentary Todd was in describing me to the others, telling the guys that Ken had to have the sexiest looking wife he'd ever seen, and how lucky he was. Ken said it was really exciting hearing Todd go on about me to the other guys. He asked me to 'just look good'…which shouldn't be very hard he said, and that we'd just see what happened once he got the guys back to our house.
I got excited over the prospects, and immediately showered and started to get cleaned up in anticipation of their return.
I decided to wear something casual so it might seem like nothing had been planned. I pulled on a pair of short denim cut-offs, with a pink-tube top. The tight top accentuated my big breasts but also gave me the support I needed. My tanned legs looked good in the short cut-offs. I slipped on a pair of white high-heeled sandals, which always make your legs look even better.
I made up a big pitcher of margaritas and put it into the freezer and then headed out onto the pool patio to wait on the guys. I arranged the chairs and lounges, kicked off my shoes and enjoyed the warm summer day.
I heard the cars pull up about an hour or so later, and pretended to be dozing. A few moments later the back patio door opened, and Ken, Todd, Steve and Bill all emerged. Bill was adorable and really hot looking, Steve was a little older than Todd with thinning hair but also very good looking. I jumped up to meet them, and to give Todd a hello hug. I knew I'd chosen the right outfit as I caught Bill checking out my tits and legs as I walked over to Todd giving him a big hug. I pushed my chest into his as we hugged getting a big grin back in return.
Ken made introductions all around and then took drink orders. I told Ken I'd made a big pitcher of margaritas as well. Ken went to get beers for he and Steve, and I got up to get the pitcher for Todd, Bill and myself, Todd offering to lend me a hand.
I caught Bill, Steve and Todd watching as I slipped my heels back on, and could feel Todd's eyes on my backside as he followed me into the house.
We were barely inside the kitchen when I felt his hand squeeze my ass. 'My God you look incredible he told me as I grinned back, You look even hotter than I remember he went on. I purposefully bent over farther as I retrieved the pitcher of margaritas from the fridge and then flashed him a big smile, catching him again checking me out. I opened the cupboard door and reached up to get the glasses, ignoring the ones on the lower level, purposefully making my breasts stick out. 'Oh, my God, he went on as his eyes were now riveted on my tits straining against the thin tube-top. He watched me take the glasses down one by one perched on my 4' spikes. I grinned at him again thinking how bad I was behaving, but I just loved to tease.
'Man, you are incredible he then said, it's all I can do to keep my hands to myself he laughed, you really look good! I glanced out the kitchen window to see Ken and Bill chatting. I couldn't see Steve, but figured he was closer to the house. I turned and grinned back at Todd as I put the glasses down, it looked like he was already semi-hard. I put my hands on my hips and arched my back sticking my tits out for his approval, and then looking right at him smiled as I said. 'Go ahead, it has been quite awhile, hasn't it? Todd grinned at me and stepped towards me, his hands going directly onto my tits, squeezing them, trying to get as much of my breasts into his hands as he could. I smiled back at him as he watched his hands move over my breasts. 'Oh, man, he said, they are as incredible as I remember he was going on, a huge grin on his face now. We were both watching his hands feel me as Steve suddenly appeared around the doorframe. Steve coughed to mark his arrival and Todd immediately dropped his hands and I went back to pretend to be arranging drinks. We both had been caught red-handed!
'It didn't take you two very long to get re-acquainted Steve then said. I immediately knew that Todd had told Steve about what had happened in Chicago and I glanced back at him. Todd looked out at Ken and Bill talking on the patio. 'Steve, he went on, this lady is the sexiest woman I think I've ever know, he said. 'Isn't she amazing, he asked Steve, as the two of them eyed me up and down again. Todd then admitted to me that he'd told Steve about Chicago, not to boast but because he thought I was so incredibly sexy. Having been caught, Todd moved towards me again and kissed me lightly on the cheek. She is so sexy, he went on as he put his hand around my waist, and these he said, looking down again at my breasts, are unbelievable he went on. I looked at Steve who took a swig of beer. Todd then said, 'Do you think you could show my buddy Steve here, what I'm talkin about he said, as a real favor to me. The idea was terribly naughty which is why I'm sure I reacted the way I did. I looked over my shoulder again to see Ken and Bill talking, and then grinned back at both Todd and Steve, and pulled the top of my stretch top down so my 38D's were fully exposed. Steve and Todd's eyes were like saucers. 'Holy F***, Steve blurted out as Todd immediately began to feel me up. Steve then stepped forward and as my husband and a friend sat outside, two of his golfing buddies proceeded to squeeze my tits, pull on my nipples, and then kiss my breasts. I felt myself go limp, this was really getting hot. They continued for a few more seconds as I then said, OK, OK, guys, let's cool down a little. Todd and I looked outside. I pulled my top up as Steve grabbed the pitcher. We headed outside to join the others.
I sat across from Ken. He had no idea that my pussy was so wet. I couldn't stop grinning and he asked once why I was so happy but my grin back confirmed that I'd been having some fun inside! He grinned back at me, looking me in the eyes, our smiles to each other said it all. I knew he was excited.
Todd and Steve were now glancing at me at every chance which Ken immediately picked up on. I crossed my legs and tried to keep on track with the conversation. The margaritas did their job, and in no time we were all flying. It had gotten very warm all of a sudden. I was feeling loose and very uninhibited. I caught Ken smiling at me as he'd watch me purposefully toss my hair, or flex to accentuate my breasts, he knew I was teasing and loving every minute of it. I certainly was the centre of attention and I just loved it. Ken kept trying to direct the conversation towards me, saying the guys were disappointed I hadn't worn my bikini, or that they'd hoped to catch me sunning myself in the nude as I always did. The talk had the guys all squirming. With the sun and the conversation we were all starting to perspire. I'd been able to move enough so that I was now showing a good amount of cleavage and caught Bill and Steve with their eyes buried as my tits pushed up and over the tight tube top. Part of my one nipple was almost exposed but some how I couldn't have cared less.. 'Wow, it's really getting hot out I said, as I pulled my hair up putting both hands behind my head. All of them were now checking out my tits as I arched my back, it was great. Ken was grinning at me as he then suggested he could cool me off and picked up the garden hose by the side of his chair, squeezed the trigger and gave me a blast of warm water. I jumped up and screamed as the water hit me and Steve jumped aside to avoid getting wet.
I threw my empty glass of ice-cubes at Ken as we all scattered laughing like kids. He got me good as I turned to run hitting me full in the chest. We were all howling at the silly antics as I turned to face them now drenched. That was when I heard Bill say, 'Holy sh** that looks incredible he said. The others all looked my way. I looked down and my top had more or less become invisible, my large nipples now fully visible through the thin wet material. Ken was still grinning as I stood before his friends in a very wet tube top. I stuck my tits out! 'There, are you happy now I scolded Ken as he stood with the garden hose. I walked up to him making my breasts sway as his friends kept their eyes glued to me and gave him a big french kiss in front of all of them. He squeezed my ass as we kissed. 'You look incredible he then said as his hand found it's way onto my one breast now basically on view for everyone'. The guys started howling at our little show calling out for more. Ken looked down at me and smiled again. 'Why don't you show the guys what you've got honey, he then said, as I grinned back at him. With a smirk on my face I took a sexy pose, turned to his friends and then slowly pulled the tube top up and over my head exposing my big tits for his friends, giving them a little shake for emphasis. 'Get me a beer, I said to Ken as he sped away. He didn't want to miss anything and returned moments later as I was slowly walking over to Todd. I proceeded to sit on his lap, dragging my breasts across his face as I did.
That got an immediate howl from both Bill and Steve who were watching my every move. Ken handed me my beer as Todd was feeling my tits in front of the others. He flashed me a big grin as I took a swig and got up and walked topless over to Steve making my breasts sway. 'Your next, I said, as I leaned forward feeding my tits into his open mouth, I felt as hot as hell! Steve licked my tits and nipples as I bent forward pushing my ass out for the others. I was on fire! 'Ok, I then said, that's all as I then focused on Bill walking up behind his chair. Bill didn't know what to expect. I put my hands on either side of his face pulling his head back and then leaned forward putting one breast on either side of his head. He began to moan as I dragged my tits across his face. I looked up to see Steve grabbing his cock through his pants. This was a thrill having centre stage. Bill's mouth opened as I fed my nipples to him, I was getting very wet.
'Susan you are one wild woman Steve blurted out as he watched Bill get a tit beating. My husband Ken was standing watching the goings his face just beaming as he watched me. I then walked over to him, now just in heels and cut-offs and gave him a big kiss while I stroked his cock through his pants. He was hard as a rock from watching my teasing. 'oooh, I said as I squeezed him through his pants, what's this I asked. I was really getting horny, loving all the attention. Ken kissed me and then whispered, 'Yeah, go ahead!' I unzipped his slacks reaching in to retrieve his cock. All the others were grinning as I continued to kiss Ken while I pulled on his cockshaft now protruding out the front of his golf slacks.
'Oh, man I heard Bill mutter as he watched Ken feel me up, 'this is amazing!'. I figured things were out of hand anyway, so I broke away, knelt down and took Ken into my mouth. It was like I had a huge audience, all I heard was 'Oh, F***, Holy Sh**, etc.etc. I glanced up at Ken who was grinning like a guy on his first date, watching as his cock disappeared between my lips. Bill, Steve and Todd were all grabbing their cocks through their pants as they watched me blow my husband in front of them.
'Man, this is better than going to the Strip Club, Bill said as I continued to suck Ken. Ken was enjoying my mouth, holding my head as I took him deeper. He pulled me up as we kissed again. 'Here, he said, take these off, as he unbuttoned the top of my cut-offs. I lifted my one leg as my shorts fell to the ground. Now all I had on was a very tiny pink thong and heels. Ken put down his beer and directed me to the picnic table behind us. I looked at him, questioning whether this was right or not, but he just smiled at me nodding afirmatively. I lay back onto the table, my legs over the end. I spread my legs as he held his cock, pulled my g-string aside and within seconds we were fucking in front of his friends. Todd was looking over, but Bill got up as did Steve to get a closer look. Ken held me by the hips and began to fuck me hard, it felt incredible. My big tits were flopping up and down as he drove into me it was amazing. I looked at Bill and Steve and smiled, tilting my head, motioning them to come closer. Bill and Steve moved to the seats along the side of the table and began to feel my breasts as Ken continued to fuck me. He had a look of complete and utter pleasure on his face. Ken rolled his eyes back as he watched Bill then Steve, each with one of my breasts in their hands, kiss and lick my nipples, until he suddenly convulsed driving deeply into me. The excitement had obviously had a major impact, as Ken can usually go on for a long time.
Ken continued to push into me as I felt him begin to soften. He then lowered himself to me kissing me passionately on the lips. It was then that I noticed Todd had his cock out and was masturbating as he was watching Ken and I. Ken looked over and saw him too, and then motioned to Todd to come over as he withdrew. Always prepared, Ken reached into his blazer and had come up with a box of condoms which he dumped onto the table. He quickly pulled one out and had stretched it over the head of his big cock. Bill and Steve were amazed at this turn of events as they continued to massage my big tits looking at Ken for direction. They watched as Todd stepped up between my legs and slid his cock into me. Ken was standing by my side smiling, then lowered to kiss me as Todd picked up the pace. I was sopping wet as he pushed his cock into me again and again. I smiled up at Ken and then looked up at Steve, 'Let me see your cock, I said, as he quickly unzipped for me, and then over to Bill, 'Your's too, I said, and ever obedient, Bill too stood up and unzipped.
Within moments Steve had his beautiful cock out and as Todd pushed into me I motioned to Steve to come closer. I reached over and took Bill's cock in my hand while I began to kiss and lick Steve's shaft, hearing Ken moan as I did. This was unbelievable. I felt my orgasm beginning to build as Todd suddenly convulsed, releasing his load deep inside of me. Bill was moaning as I pulled on his shaft, watching intently as I licked Steve's cock. I pulled Steve's cock out and rolled my head over to take Bill as Todd pulled out of me. Bill's eyes, rolled back in his head as my lips parted to take him deeper in my mouth. I was having the time of my life. I glanced up to see Steve suddenly standing between my thighs, his cock in his hand and then felt my pussy separate again as Steve entered me. Electric shocks were running up and down my legs as Steve penetrated me again and again. Bill was now moaning as he squeezed my tits. Ken was stroking my hair and shoulders smiling as I took Bill in my mouth. Ken's cock amazingly hard once again. Then suddenly without warning my mouth filled with Bill's load as he grunted, thrusting his cock at me. I almost gagged from this explosion, but then realizing what had just happened I felt that unmistakable electric surge of orgasm as Steve and I both came in unison moaning together. It felt like my whole body had been electrocuted, it was so incredible.
Bill was sweating heavily as Steve and I slowed. Ken was grinning at me as though in awe. I looked up at him, my face still slick from Bill's surprise, now concerned that I'd gone way too far. Instead, Ken took my hand to help me up, and then lovingly towelled my face and neck, kissing me! All he said, was 'Honey, you are amazing, I love you! That was all I needed to know!
We were all slick with perspiration, none of us really knowing how this had all gotten so out of control but knowing that we all had had just one phenomenal time and one by one we began to laugh. I was crowned the world's craziest lady that afternoon as I sat on my hubby's lap enjoying the glow.
After the guys had all left Ken again told me how proud he was of me, and how unbelievable he felt being married to someone like myself. We ended up making love to each other once again. I can't believe I'd wasted all those earlier years with someone who didn't love or appreciate me the way my beautiful Ken loves me. I'm so happy I can also act out my many hidden fantasies in front of my husband and every time I do we just seem to get even closer.
I've got a few more that I know Ken will enjoy, so keep tuned!

No comments: