2008-03-26

How it started:

I had been working there for about three months and had never given 'D' a second thought. Until that night. I had a dream about her! And it was a great one. The next day when I saw her at work the only thing running through my mind was 'Is she as good as she was in my dream?' I nearly asked her, but was too chicken.
As time went by I flirted. She knew I was married but she flirted back just the same. I would let out little hints that my wife and I were into different things. She would kinda hint back that she had played a little before also.
Then it happened. We were joking around about a guy she had a thing for. I told her he was a loser and she could do better. She is also married I should mention. I was leaving work and I stopped by to make a comment to her. I said, 'Hell, if it is sex you're wanting you can come home with me and play with me and the wife.' Her face gleamed over and she followed me to the door. 'Are you serious?', she asked. I told her I would have to talk to my wife, but I was fairly sure it would work.
We joked about it for another month and would write notes back and forth about things we would like to do to each other. Finally she asked what my wife wanted to do. I wrote back, 'She wants to get into a 69 with you and lick your clit while I fuck you from behind.' I could see her knees buckle as she read the note. I told her I was headed to the store when I got off work. As I came back out to my car she pulled up and asked when we were going to do this. She came over that night to 'get to know my wife'. They talked for a while and we decided to set something up.
As I said she was married, so this had to be discreet. We set it up and told her husband that I was going out with the guys and she was coming over to help my wife with some training issues. My wife had just started working with us. She came over and we had that first hour of uneasiness. All of us too nervous to make the first move. We had bought fresh fruit and whip cream and such for erotic snacks. After a few beers, my wife finally got out the whip cream and started spraying it around. Still uneasy, we didn't know how this was playing out. Finally my wife made the comment that we had thought about just blindfolding her as soon as she walked through the door and tying her up and taking advantage of her. She grabbed the scarf out of 'C's hair and said to go ahead.
We loosely tied the scarf over her eyes. I moved in front of her and started kissing her. 'C' moved in behind and rubbed her body. 'C' removed her shirt and I started to suck her tits. They were quite different from my wife's. Hers are small but 'D's were large and almost too much for me. Then my wife made me move around behind and traded places with me. Sucking her breast and kissing her. I quickly slid down her shorts. Then pulled her panties off. I started on her socks but she said they had to stay on. The blindfold long since fallen off, she still kept her eyes closed to play the game. I looked around to see my wife crouched down and licking her pussy. What a sight. I rubbed 'D' all over playing with her tits and kissing her. Finally, she said we should move to the living room where we had a large pit group.
We laid her down and 'C' went back to the pussy she had been enjoying. I stayed and was kissing her when I finally couldn't handle it anymore and moved up to put my cock in her face. She grabbed it and started sucking it right away. What a mouth on her. I was loving it. After about ten minutes and an orgasm or two for 'D' we switched positions. 'C' hopped on top of my dick while I got my first taste of 'D'. I was falling in love. She tasted SOOOO good. I could hear the women kissing and I could take it no more. I shot my load into my wife. They decided to switch around and to my disbelief I was having a little trouble keeping it up. I was nervous. I let the women play for a while as I got another drink. Soon they were laying with their heads in my lap alternately sucking my cock and balls. OK, that was it. I got another hard on and laid 'D' on her back. I slid my cock into her and was in heaven. I knew it would be a long time before I could come again so I let her have it. She laid back moaning and I was on my knees watching her tits bounce around as I gave it to her. My wife sat on her face for a while. I could see her tongue flicking around 'C's pussy as I was sliding my cock into her.
Finally I was worn out so I let my wife eat her freshly fucked pussy while I laid beside 'D'. I kissed her and could taste my wife on her lips. This was a tremendous turn on. I once again put my cock in her mouth. We continued for another thirty minutes or so until the phone rang. I was quiet as I was 'out with the guys' and sure enough it was her husband. I laid beside her on the couch as she laid there naked and told her husband it wouldn't be but another hour or so. She hung up and we picked right back up.
She sat on my cock and was bucking up and down on it. I was starting to get a little sore by now. I grabbed her hips to keep her from getting to much friction going. She stayed on top through another orgasm from her and then jumped off and began jacking me off trying to get my come to squirt into her mouth. I was getting real sore now and had to tell her that it wasn't going to happen. She understood and my wife jumped right back into it with her. Watching them was like watching wild horses run. It was more beautiful than anyone could imagine.
Soon we ended this episode and she went back home. After that night anytime we had a chance at work we would kiss her or grope her. She had agreed to give my wife a ride home when she worked late, so many was the time when I would be waken up by the two of them coming into the bedroom. I would never quite be asleep anyway in anticipation. Finally, she gave me a ride home when I worked late. We went into the house and 'C' was on the couch asleep. She woke and we all talked for a few minutes. 'D' said she had to leave and gave me a kiss, then leaned over to give 'C' a kiss. I started to get undressed to go to bed and took my belt out. 'D' said let me see this and took my belt and 'tied' my hands together. I could get out but who wanted to. This was part of the game. My wife proceeded to kiss me all over as 'D' played with my cock. I watched as she put her fingers into her mouth and slicked them down and spread her saliva on my dick. After a few stroked she let her head down and took my cock in her mouth. While she sucked me my wife licked my balls. I was going crazy. I let them do this for about ten minutes before I took off my restraints and rubbed their heads and shoulders as they worked me over. Finally I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. I laid her back and 'C' took over the kissing for me as I slid her shorts off. She jokingly asked what I was looking for? I pulled off her panties and started licking her pussy. She has the most tasteful cunt I ever had. Just a crop of dark hair and sweet. I licked her to an orgasm and then slid up and went in with one stroke. She gasped and said I was gonna send her to the hospital{Later she would tell me it felt like it never had before}. I fucked her for about five minutes when she asked 'C' to sit on her face. Again, seeing her tongue working my wife's cunt drove me over the edge. I deposited a huge load of come into her. As I pulled out and sat down 'C' began licking her pussy and eating my come out of 'D'. This was quite a sight as I watched these two beautiful women tangled together in a womanly embrace. They stayed that way for another twenty minutes until they were both satisfied. 'D' had to go home.
We tried to set up another meeting, but her husband found out. We had plans to include him, but his attitude ruined that. To this date we haven't had another encounter, but the love is still there and we are just biding our time...

No comments: