2008-03-26

My Wife's First Bi Experience

We had been married for 18 yrs and my wife still looks hot as when I first met her. At the time she was 34 and I was 38. She is 5’4' 145# 36D with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. I have always had wondering eyes but have never cheated on her.
When we would go out for the evening and get back home, sometimes I would come home all excited. Not for what went on that evening but for the women I had seen. Then at night I would imagine that Lisa was that female. One night she asked me who I was imagining, and I told her no one but she knew better. She asked if the girl I had seen was hot. Well I finally confessed and told her, yes she was. She would then ask me to show her what I would do to that person. Later on whenever we would go out and we would come home she would ask me who I had seen and we would have sex all night. One time when we went out, she noticed that I was eyeing this one person. I asked her what she thought about her, she said she was very beautiful and hot. So when we got home and started making out, I asked her if she would have licked her pussy. I was surprise at her answer. She said that she would have loved touching and caressing her.
I asked her if maybe she’d consider finding a female to join us. She said, only if we found a nice and clean person, not to mention hot. So we placed an ad in a love connection hoping to find someone. After receiving several calls we narrowed it down to a young bi-curious female. We talked to her over the phone for about 2 weeks before actually meeting. My wife wanted to make sure this would be the right person to experience this with. We called her one day and decided to meet. We decided to pick her up and go shopping. After a few hours together we got to know each other fairly well. That evening we decided to set a date for our adventure.
Finally the day came and we thought that we would start early by hitting the 'Happy Hour' about 2pm. Wife thought she would need to loosen up a bit cause she was really nervous. While they stayed there, I went to the hotel to get things ready for them both. I had purchased some scented candles, colored lights, some nice romantic music. To ad that special touch I had bought about 3 dozen roses. I uncovered the bed and laid rose petals all over the bed. I placed one rose on each pillow. When I finished I went back to pick the girls up. By this time it was 5pm. My wife was surprised what I had done for her and our new friend. Well it didn’t take them long to get started since they both had a couple of drinks. Before I knew it they were kissing and caressing each other. I was surprise needless to say shocked how my wife was going at it. It sure seemed that this was not her first time.
They both started undressing each other while my eyes was glued to their every move. Before I knew it, Teresa was laying on top of Lisa caressing her beautiful 38D breasts. Lisa was 5’1' 118' with long brown hair and brown eyes. Slowly Teresa inched her way down kissing her soft body until her mouth was on top of Lisa’s mound. My wife opened Lisa’s legs and for the first time got a scent of another woman’s aroma. Teresa started slowly licking her pussy as her hands caressed her breasts. This was Lisa’s first experience as well. Lisa started breathing very deep as my wife was burying her face. Before long, Teresa had made Lisa cum.
Now it was Lisa’s turn to return the favor. It didn’t take long for Lisa to make her way to Teresa’s mound. Lisa started licking Teresa’s pussy and really buried her face on it. My wife kept arching her back and breathing deeply as well. My wife is very multi-organsic and it didn’t take her long to cum. But Lisa was not done. Lisa wanted more of that heavenly scent. Teresa then looked at me and motioned me to come on over. I went over to my wife and kissed her. She reached and started stroking my dick. Before long she was sucking on it vigorously since it was already hard. After awhile I went over to Lisa and I wanted to taste what my wife had tasted. Lisa was very sweet needless to say very wet. I buried my face on her pussy and she kept raising her head as I buried my face and tongue inside her. She looked back at me and asked me if I would fuck her. It didn’t take me long to stick my dick into her pussy. Lisa was on her knees still glued to my wife’s pussy. Gosh, Lisa was very tight. I don’t have a big or thick dick like some guys but it didn’t bother Lisa at all. Before long Lisa was arching her back and enjoying eating my wife while getting fucked doggie style. It didn’t take Lisa long to cum again, it didn’t take me long to cum after that as I made my way up to both their mouths. They kissed each other after that. We took a breather for a couple of minutes and went back at it again, trying different positions.
No one slept that night as we went at all night long. It was 5am when we finally took a little nap. We woke up about an hour later and went at it again before check out time. Afterwards we all took a shower together washing each other.
We dated Lisa for 2 years and had many moments together. We still think about her alot. The next two years we dated two other females. We want to experience more but time will tell. We have not been with anyone in awhile. We are hoping to find a nice young lady to live with us and have some fun anytime we want.

No comments: