2008-03-26

A Gift From My Husband

One afternoon, while sharing experiences with 2 friends of mine, I related the following story which so aroused them that they suggested I share it with women at large. So, here it is for swingers and would-be swingers everywhere --
Rick and I had been married for 6 years - the second marriage for both of us, and we were and still are very much in love. Our lovemaking had gradually been spiced with more and more fantasizing during foreplay and involved every sort of dream experience that either of us could imagine.
My husband became aware that when watching a video, I got extremely turned on at the sight of such men as John Holmes and other men of extrordinary size. When Rick would describe in vivid detail a fantasy of bringing such a man to our bed, I would go crazy with passion, especially when this mysterious dream lover was a young, lean, black man. Eventually Rick convinced me that watching me be ravished by a black man with a huge cock would not only be an unbelievable experience for me, but an equally enjoyable scene for him to watch.
One evening, not in the heat of passion - just watching TV, Rick said 'Helen, if I were able to find just the right man that we've fantasized about, would you REALLY go through with it, or chicken out?'. I could see he was serious, so I thought for a moment and said in a sexy tone 'I'd do it, I'd love it'. My words didn't surprise me even though I had never engaged in any form of swinging, I felt safe - I knew that the possibility was somewhere between slim and none. I was convinced that no matter how wild our fantasies, if we were ever to engage in group sex, that first time would be limited to Rick and I watching and being watched by another couple. After all, a lady must walk before she learns to run.
More than 2 months went by, and there was no noticable change in what we said or did to each other in bed, or wherever. During that time, I had no earthly idea that something was about to happen that would compel me to make a decision that I never really thought I'd be faced with. It was Saturday evening, and Rick had reserved our favorite table at my favorite restaurant. Rick was waiting downstairs while I finished preping. When I was ready, I went down and walked into the family room. What I saw caused me to freeze. Standing next to Rick by the fireplace was a young, very good looking, slender, somewhat short man, whose skin color contrasted dramatically with his white joging suit. I couldn't even bring myself to say 'hello' when Rick introduced him. All I could think to do was get away to the safety of the kitchen as fast as my numb legs would carry me.______________________________________________________________________At this point in the story, I need to take you back to the sub-plot that led to this moment. I learned from Rick later that night what led up to Tomm {yes, that's the way his name is spelled} appearing in our home that night. Better I let Rick tell it himself --
I was determined to find a black stud for Helen, but it was most important that it be very hush-hush. I decided that my best bet was to approach Marty, a production manager at one of our nearby plants. Marty was a horny old bastard, but discreet. Sometimes, after visiting the plant I would join him and others at a local pub. He was a long time basketball coach in the areas black community leagues. If anyone had seen a variety of black cocks, Marty had. One afternoon at the pub, I took him aside and put my proposition to him. At first he thought I was kidding, especially since he had met Nancy on several occasions. Anyway, the idea got his groin juices moving, and he asked for some time to do some discreet inquiring.
I was surprised but pleased to get a call at my office from Marty the following week. He invited me to have a drink with him and a 'friend'. He wanted me to bring a picture of Nancy - preferably nude - no problem. When they walked into the bar, my first impression was luke warm. He was good looking enough, but he was only about 5'9'. Could this guy be carrying the weapon that I asked for? Tomm was 26, married with 2 small children, and a insurance underwriter. Both men gave me confidence that Tomm was not spreading his pollen around the community. Anyway, his attitude was one of idle curiosity - what's to loose from talking to this white dude. When I laid out Nancy's picture and he saw this beautiful, naked, 5'3' 110 lb. lady laying on our couch, his eyes went wide and all he said was 'holy shit'. Marty and I could both see that Tomm was hooked. Then, Marty got up and told us he would leave us to work out the details, and then said something that shocked my jock. 'Take Rick in to the can Tomm, and show him the biggest dick in Illinois'.Marty ushered us in the direction of the john and disappeared out the door. I must admit that along with a slight feeling of embarrassment, I was feeling a tad stimulated. As for Tomm, he seemed very composed. He nodded to me to take a position at the urinal next to him, and pulled out his staff for my inspection. When I looked over at what Tomm was holding in the palm of his hand, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was staring down at a fat black cock that even though soft was about 8' long, with a particularly large head. Damn, this man was bigger in every way than I was with a hard on. We went back to the bar, and I couldn't hold my excitement, so I asked him - His response - 11'. We went on to review the entire plan with emphasis on the need for surprise - giving Nancy less time to think about it and back out. The date was set - a week from Saturday at 7PM.___________________________________________________________________O.K., so much for Rick's input. I can't describe the feeling in my head and body as I stood motionless in the kitchen. I had to hold myself up with my hands on the counter for fear my legs would collapse. My head was spinning and the only thing that raced through my mind was that I wanted to be back in my fantasy, but that man out there was all too real, and I couldn't/wouldn't take that step to fulfill what was a wild fantasy between husband and wife.
I didn't even hear Rick come in. When he approached me, I wrapped my arms around him as if he were my security blanket. Fear had overcome me. I had never had sex with another man, or in the presence of anyone since we were married - and here in my own home was a perfect stranger. I couldn't go through with this - not here, not tonight. Rick began to console me, and the words I remember - the ones that helped me relax - 'Don't be up tight, honey, you can call a halt to this any time you want, but for now we have a guest in the other room. We must be polite. Anyway, you know nothing is really going to happen. We'll just have a couple drinks, I'll explain that you're not ready for this, and we'll say goodbye.'
I followed Rick into the family room, smiled at Tomm and said hello, and immediately dropped on the couch for fear of collapsing or showing how I was shaking. We spoke not a word to each other as Rick lowered the lights and engaged the VCR. Oh, how Rick had prepared! With Tomm now sitting in a chair, Rick joined me on the couch and the flic began - actually there were several disassociated scenes, all of black men with white women. During the first, an outdoor scene, presumably in an isolated park, a lovely young blond wrestled the guy's meat out of his pants and dined on it for a while before he fucked her. I was beginning to breath a little heavy. Rick fast forwarded through the second scene which involved 2 women and one man - at that point in our lives I was not into the 2 women thing. The third scene involved 2 black gardeners at an estate. They were working near the pool when they spotted a lovely young thing sunning herself topless. By now Rick had his hand under my dress just inside my cunt. He was ever so gently stroking my clit. That was O.K. because I knew we were just having a teasing session which would end as Rick said it would. But now, what those 2 men were beginning to do to that girl was truly stimulating. Without even realizing it, I suddenly found that my hand was now holding Rick's cock. I was afraid to take my eyes from the TV screen but Rick whispered for me to look over at Tomm. No, I couldn't, but I couldn't resist, either. Instinctively my eyes shifted from the screen to Tomm's crotch. What I saw caused my body to go completely rigid. Protruding from his fly and held straight up in his hand was a hard monster cock of such proportion that it almost made me faint. I was shocked at what the sight of his beef did to me. My inhabitions were being swept away. Now, nothing could stop me from exploring that thing of beauty, but even then my rational brain was fighting my rising passion. In my fantasy the man's cock had no problem fitting totally inside my cunt, but I now feared, in reality, this great sexual weapon might damage me, tear me, hurt me. If I asked him to be gentle, or to please take it out, would he? - or would he plunge too hard and too far into me until his own passion was spent? Never mind, Nancy, just stay in control of the situation!
I said something, I don't recall what, and the next thing I remember was the 3 of us anxiously undressing in our bedroom, the only voice being that of Rick saying over and over 'Oh yes, yes, yes'. Tomm was the first on the bed - he had the least to remove. I came in next to him and Rick arranged a chair next to the bed for his viewing pleasure. Tomm began to fondle my breasts but I quickly took control. This was not how I wanted it. I got him to lay spread eagle on his back, and arranged myself so that my face was directly over his hips. As I looked down I was once again mesmerized at what was now only inches from me. His manhood was indeed almost a foot long and stretched well up onto his stomach. It was even fatter than my fantasy had pictured. I was fascinated by the large, protruding vains that extended the length of his shaft. My eyes now moved to his head - HUGE. In circumfrence it was at least an inch larger than his shaft. Not exaggerating, it was the size of a fresh lime. His shaft was lighter in color than his dark body, and his head was lighter yet - almost rose color. I could see his pulse beating. I put one finger ever so gently against the tip of his head where a little pre-cum had already gathered. I ran my finger slowly down the entire length of his staff as it jumped several times in response. Tomm was, by now, moaning and uttering beautifully obscene words. When I reached his hair at the base of his cock I was fascinated - I had never seen a man's pubic hair like this. Each hair was like a tiny coiled spring, very wire-like, very black. My finger continued down to his balls, which were large, but by no means in proportion to his dick. They were packed very tightly in his wrinkled, jet black scrotum. I scratched each testicle gently with my fingernais, and from Tomm's reaction, I knew he couldn't stand any more teasing.
No signal was needed between us to understand that the moment of truth had arrived. Rick had a condom ready and Tomm began to apply it. It was exciting to see. It only fit 2/3 down his rod, and the top covering his swollen head looked like a balloon ready to burst. I propped my head up high on the pillows so I could watch as much as possible. All this time Rich was breathing hard enough to hear, occasionally moaning and beginning to fondle his erect cock.
As I watched Tomm arrange himself into position between my legs, I felt like I was on my way up in a roller coaster, waiting with anticipation to go screaming down the other side. At the time, I was unaware that Rick and Tomm had carefully scripted what was about to happen. As my legs were spread wide, Tomm held his shaft in his hand, and began to roll his cock head around the lips of my pussy. When it was wet, he pressed only his head inside me. At that moment, my whole being rose to a new level of sensitivity. Tomm's head felt so hot pressing against the inside of my stretched cunt. He then rested his hands next to my shoulders, and looked directly down into my eyes. He had an expression on his face that told me without words that HE had now taken control of my body. I was so hot I turned to Rick and yelled out 'Rick, you're finally watching your wife get fucked by a black man'. Then Tomm spoke very softly 'first, this black cock is going slowly up your cunt as far as any man has been before, but you'll love it more because you've never had one so fat.'It took him a full 15 seconds to ever so slowly sink 7 inches of his manhood in me. My mind and body were out of control, and I couldn't/didn't want to hold back. I let out some animal sounds and began a long and monumental orgasm. As I was subsiding under Tomm, I saw Rick in an absolute frenzy - he was now standing over us, jurking furiously, and unloading his volume of cream over my face and into my surprised but appreciative mouth. Moments later, Tomm made his next announcement - 'Nancy, you are now going to enjoy cock where no man has been before'. He gave a slight forward motion and said 'you've now got 8 inches'. One more motion forward, 'now 9 inches'. I could feel it beginning again. Just as he said '10 inches', I exploded again. As I was in the midst of my orgasm, Tomm, who had been enormously patient to this point, could stand it no longer, and thrust all of his massive manhood to the hilt. I screamed like a maniac as my whole body came upward, throwing my head hard into the backboard. Then, he began to thrust mightily back and forth. What a remarkable sensation - the reality of being ravished by his entire manhood. Hold on to the room, it's spinning. As Tomm went crazy above me, shouting and vibrating, his jiz bursting out of his cock, I once again went uncontrollably into orgasm. Never in my life have I experienced 3 orgasms so close together. As the 2 of us were rolling from one side to the other, I again became conscious of Rick, who was going so crazy with passion that he was bending over his cock, pointing it in the direction of his mouth, and soon spurting his cum. I had never known him to do anything like that before.
As the 3 of us were now taking a well deserved rest, Rick and I looked at each other, and with nothing but smiles said to each other - 'we have been to the mountain, and the view is beautiful'. But, I was by no means finished with this man. Tomm had come here for my pleasure, and I wanted more pleasure from this black man. I was now back in control - not the men. I said to no one in particular that one orgasm was not enough for Tomm, and that I was about to give him another one. Neither of them protested. I reached over to Tomm's semi-soft cock and began to remove his soaking condom. It wasn't easy and when I had it rolled up to the underside of his head, I was amazed at the volume of white liquid that had been captured inside. As I snapped the condom from his head, it was like a cork from a champagne bottle - it spurt in all directions, including my face. There was still considerable heavy fluid collected on his head and running down the side of his shaft. I no longer was worried about safety. I wanted to taste and drink that black man's white cum. As I licked and tasted and swallowed, he began to come alive in my hands. I held him straight up, staring at it as it grew ever larger. Then, I opened my mouth as wide as possible and made contact. I actually had to push my mouth over his head, and when I had it inside it seemed to fill my entire mouth. I began stroking the sensitive underside of his head with my tongue, faster and faster. Releasing one hand from his shaft, with the other I began stroking it up and down. Soon, Tomm's hips began to rise from the bed, and I knew he was about to shoot. I pulled my numb mouth from his head and began to drive on him faster and faster. Fucking beautiful, what a sight! A long stream of white jiz spurt from the mouth of his head. This was followed by a second, and then a third. The forth shot, less in volume, was not nearly as thick as before, but still I continued to squeeze his cock upward until the last drops appeared on his head.
There was one more experience I wanted to enjoy that night, and before Tomm had time to loose his rigidity, I had him quickly on his back, positioned my body above his and lowered myself down toward his cock. Once his head was in, I twisted myself from side to side, ever downward. It was like being impaled by a hot, wet soward. When my cunt had gratefully embrased all 11 inches, I pressed down hard and twisted back and forth. I was especially conscious of that huge head pressing against the very limits of my vagina. I was in heaven on earth! After about a minute of gyrating on his pole, it all started again - a swell of erotic pleasure began between my legs and shot off miniature firecrackers as far as my fingers and toes. When I had finished, Tomm had not yet cum, so I thought it only fair to begin an up and down motion which a minute later sent him into spasms that had me holding on like I was riding an unbroken stallion. All of this beautiful black man´s cream was now deep in my cunt, and the thought of it was fantastic. I remained on his lap for several minutes, enjoying the sensation of his shrinking cock moving slowly downward inside me.
Now dressed and back in our family room, we had drinks and talked for a while. All 3 of us agreed that we had experienced the beginning and THE END. We had been there - done that, and the memories of that experience was all we needed from each other as a 3some. Besides, now that I had been christened into the swinging lifestyle, Rick and I were already looking forward to other, new experiences - our first of may 4somes, manage-a-trois with women, and finally, breaking down Rick´s resistance to eating another man to orgasm while his wife and I watched. That last one took over 2 years to accomplish, but was well worth the wait!
Ladies - and husbands, I hope you have enjoyed sharing my memory. In retrospect, it still blows my mind that our very first swinging experience was as far reaching as it was. It was like being granted my PhD before receiving my high school diploma.
Rick and I would delight in hearing from you. Anthing you´d like to share? Questions? Comments? We´ll answer all. It´s very sexy! We can be found at otrebor77@hotmail.com. Oh, yes, we now reside in Costa Rica. Hasta luego!

No comments: