2008-03-26

Sam & Toni

Having always read and enjoyed all the wife fucking and sucking stories printed in various media, I always thought they were written by professional writers with very vivid imaginations. Then one night I started to recount all our little escapades and decided hey, maybe they really are written by husbands like myself who have plenty of stories to tell. So, I've decided to share the stories of myself and my wife. I'm going to go back in time and start at the beginning when we were more naive and work my way up to the times when we knew exactly what we were doing and were acting like the sluts we sometimes enjoy being.
There was this other couple we had always hung out with and had fun with. They were our age, early 20's, and we all seemed to have the same likes and dislikes etc. We had advanced our times together to include some nude sunbathing so seeing each other's naked bodies was no big deal to us. I had always admired Carol's big tits and some day hoped to be able to really truly enjoy them and my wife Toni had made some comments about Mark's body too. So I figured that sometime in the future we may take the relationship to new heights but didn't want to jeopardize it by being the one to try to hurry it along. I figured all good things come to those who wait.
Well, on this particular hot summer night we were all riding our bikes down their country road nude. We did this often as it was our way of 'being naughty'. Whenever we saw headlights coming we would get off the road and get into the woods a little ways until the car went by. This time while in the woods I was positioned behind a tree with Carol when suddenly I felt a hand on my cock. I looked at Carol and she just looked into my eyes while she continued to rub my dick and balls. It didn't take long for my cock to get hard and boy did it ever! She didn't say a word as she stroked me but her eyes were telling me something. I took the hint and placed my hands on her gorgeous mounds. They felt as wonderful as I knew they would feel. The soft yet firm flesh of her tits was something else. 'Another one coming' I heard Mark say. MARK, oh God, here I was with Carol's tits in my hands and her stroking my cock and balls and her husband was right there with my wife. Shit, could they see what we were doing I wondered. As I looked in the direction of Mark's voice I saw something that made my dick feel even better than Carol rubbing it. There was my wife Toni and Mark in an embrace with Toni's hands rubbing Mark's ass and balls and Mark with two handfuls of tit himself. So, the door had been opened by opportunity, and here all four of us were enjoying taking advantage of it. We stayed in the trees a little while longer each of us enjoying what we were seeing and feeling until someone suggested we get back to the house.
The ride back to their house seemed like a long one indeed. Just the air breezing along on my stiff dick almost caused it to erupt several times. We didn't talk much and everyone seemed to pedal a little faster than we did on the out going leg of this trip.
Once we were back at the house, we poured ourselves a drink and went into the living room. The sliding glass doors out to the patio were open and a slight breeze was blowing in making it comfortable. Toni and I had talked about this moment and decided that we were comfortable with whatever happened, in fact we were both looking forward to it. We didn't know however if Mark and Carol had talked or how they felt about taking this next step in our relationship. I spoke first breaking the sexual tension in the air, 'How are you guys with what was going on in the trees?' With that Carol shifted her naked body closer to mine and started rubbing my dick again. And again it was standing tall in only a matter of seconds. With that she lowered her head and took all of my cock into her mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Carol was sliding my cock in and out of her wet mouth. 'How's that for your answer Sam?' Mark asked. 'That's the best answer to any question I've ever asked' was my reply. 'We've talked about this happening for quite awhile now and were just waiting for it to happen. We're ready for it and was hoping that when it happened you and Toni would be ready for it too, how do you feel Toni?' asked Mark. 'I think I'll give you the same answer Carol gave Sam' and with that my wife got down on the floor in front of Mark and started to work on his big cock. She fondled it until it started to grow then started licking it along the underside of it from his balls to the tip.
Meanwhile my attention was focused on what Carol was doing to my hard cock. She also had shifted herself so she was on the floor kneeling between my legs. She looked so wonderful with her tanned naked body, long soft hair and her pretty face stuffing my cock in and out of her mouth. I could tell she enjoyed giving head. She was taking long deep strokes, putting my dick all the way into her mouth until she had the entire thing buried in her throat. She was also moaning as she sucked indicating she was enjoying this as much as I was. It felt so good to watch that pretty face devour my hardness with so much enthusiasm. While she licked and sucked on my cock she also played with my balls and slid her hands up and down my now very wet and slippery shaft. The way she did this felt like three people were working me over. Man was she good! I took two handfuls of her soft hair in my hands and guided her head up and down. 'Yeah, fuck my mouth Sam' she said 'I like it when you feed me your cock like that' With that I continued to pump her mouth with my cock. I love it when a woman talks real dirty like that and I could tell Carol meant what she was saying too. With all her licking and deep throating and sliding her hand up and down my slippery dick and occasionally teasing my anus with a finger on her other hand I knew it wasn't going to be too long before I erupted a huge load. I'm surprised I held off as long as I did. I glanced over at my wife and Mark, oh what a sight. Here was my beautiful wife with her mouth stuffed with a large hardon and I could tell she was loving it. The slurping sounds alone told me she was digging it. She could suck cock good so I knew what Mark was feeling was sensational.
Seeing my wife for the first time with another man's cock in her mouth was a big turnon for me. I didn't know how I was going to react when it finally happened but now it was and I was really digging it too. It was all I needed to set me off over the top. Carol had my balls cupped in her hands and she was really sucking good. She could tell I was about ready to explode, she could feel my cock engorge and my balls start to tighten. 'I want you to blow your cum in my mouth, I want to taste all of you, I want to swallow your juice, Cum for me baby, please Sam cum in my mouth' With that the first of my spurts shot out of my dick and went right into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and went to reopen her mouth when the second spurt caught her full on her lips. She licked that with her tongue into her mouth as I grabbed her hair and forced her head down over my cock so it was entirely in her mouth again as I knew she wanted. I spasmed a couple more large spurts as she tried to drink me dry. She did a good job of eating all my cum, as good as my wife Toni has done as she likes my cum too. She couldn't contain all of it though because some of it leaked out of her mouth and mixed with the cum that had hit her lips and made a gooey mess around her mouth. She looked so special to me right then. Here was this very beautiful lady kneeling naked between my legs with a stomach full of my semen and some more of it splattered on her face. My cock was still in a spasm but nothing was coming out since I had indeed had my nuts sucked dry, for the moment anyway.
Carol licked all the cum that had dribbled out of my cock hole as it was trailing down my shaft and wiped the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean as well then nestled her head in my lap as we watched her husband blow wad after wad of cum into my wife's waiting mouth and tongue. What a beautiful sight that was too seeing my wife greedily sucking for this man's cum while her hands were busy pumping any last semen from his spent balls. Her hair was tussled and she had some globs of cum in it as well as some on her cheeks and chin. She likes cum but evidently couldn't contain all of Mark's as it came flying. She was able to swallow enough of it though because she looked up at me and said 'His cum tastes almost as good as yours and it was fun working it fresh out of the spout.' She squeezed the base of Mark's cock and worked her hands upward until some more cum started to dribble out the top. 'Can't waste any of this ' she said as she dropped her head over his shaft and sucked the cum up with a loud slurp.
' What a lovely way for us to get introduced to swinging' Carol said as she slid over to my wife Toni and embraced her. --------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]AUTHOR'S NOTE:[/B] This is all I have time for right now, I don't even know if this is good reading for you or not. If it is I have about 20 more years of stories and will start writing more. Some I don't even believe we did! SOOO... let me know if I should continue or not. All you wives and husbands who enjoyed this for now drop me a note at P.O. Box 1638 Traverse City, MI. 49685. Or Email Sam & Toni. If you want to send photos please do, I love all that stuff too. And oh yeah, if you just happen to live in the Traverse City area and want to chat let me know that too. BYE for now, SAM

No comments: