2008-03-26

Mexican Vacation - day 3

After our new friends Darren and Chad had left our room, I lay on the bed and Kay took a long hot shower. When she got back to the bed, she kissed me long and hard and thanked me for the wonderful evening, and proceeded to mount my cock and ride me till we both had a mind blowing orgasm. We both fell asleep, with her still on top of me and my cock in her pussy. I woke up the next morning to the thing I like best.
Kay was sucking my cock and I was rock hard and ready for more. I pushed her onto her back, and fucked her like I never had before, and we both screamed as we came at the same time.
Having had a full night of sleep, neither of us was tired, we were ready for a new day in paradise. I looked at the clock, and it was only 6am, and we got our bathing suits on and went outside to watch the magnificent sunrise on the dock at the resort. It was awesome! The day before, I had signed us up for a tour of Woman Island, which was a 2-hour trip on a trimaran to a small island off the coast. We boarded the ship at 9am, and took our place on a blanket spread on the deck with about 30 other people. Next to us was a couple from Michigan, Tim and Sarah.
We got along famously with them on the trip to the island, and did our 'touristy' thing with them, lunch at a small cafe, shopping and walking on the beach. All four of us had a great time, laughing and enjoying each others company. We boarded the ship back for the return trip around 4pm, and took our spots on the deck. Kay and Sarah were like old friends, whispering to each other, giggling and giving each other hugs every 10 minutes or so. Tim and I looked at each other and shrugged...Tim said 'women'! When we were about 10 miles from the dock, Kay leaned over to me and said 'I invited Tim and Sarah back to our room for a drink.' I told her it was fine with me, and l almost instantly got a raging hard on. Tim is 5'10', about 170 lbs and an ex-marine, while Sarah is blond, 5'8' 155 lbs with piercing blue eyes. She is so different than Kay, a buxom beauty compared to my petite little wife.
The ship docked, and Kay proceeded to take Tim and Sarah to our room while I went to a store next door and bought rum, coke and tonic water for our cocktails. When I got back to the room, the 3 of them were sitting around only in their bathing suits, the shorts and t-shirts were thrown on the floor, and they were watching the x-rated channel on the TV. Tim was sitting in the chair next to the bed, and Kay and Sarah were both laying on their bellies on the bed watching the action on the tube. I made our cocktails, and sat on the chair at the table next to Tim, and started to watch as well. After about 5 minutes, a scene came on with 2 women making love to each other. I think even without realizing she was doing it, Sarah started rubbing Kay's back. After a few minutes of this, Kay turned her head towards Sarah, and Sarah turned to Kay, and they started kissing each other...slow, sensual pecks at first, but after a few seconds, they had each others tongues deeply exploring each others mouths, and had gotten into a clinch that couldn't be broken with dynamite! As the 2 women started groping each other, Tim turned to me and all he could say was 'wow'. While Sarah and Kay continued to kiss, they started to remove each others suits and running their hands furiously over each other, they were oblivious to Tim and I even being in the same room, it was like animal heat.
Sarah and Kay were kissing each other and writhing on the bed, neither 1 of them cared about anything other then pleasing the other at that moment, and were literally humping each other as their mouths and hands explored each others' bodies. I hadn't looked over to Tim in awhile, but I was sure he was doing the same thing I was... stroking his cock while watching these 2 completely opposite beauties go at each other. Imagine my shock when all of the sudden, I felt the sensation of a warm mouth starting to suck on my cock!
I looked down, and sure enough, there was Tim sucking on my cock! I had never had a man suck my cock before, but with what was happening on the bed and my horniness, I didn't complain...in fact, it felt terrific! Kay loosened her clinch on Sarah long enough to look over to us, and when she did and saw what she saw, I thought she'd scream and end the evening, but instead, she came right on the spot! She told me later seeing Tim suck my cock was the sexiest thing she had ever seen in her life.
The girls turned to a 69 position on the bed, and started lapping at each other's clits, and I came into Tim's mouth with a force like I never had before.
Almost without realizing I was doing it, I reached down and started stroking Tim's 8' cock, and before I knew it, I was sucking his cock while he watched Sarah and Kay go at each other. I've never sucked a cock before, but it was so different and sexy, I started to get into it. I took about 5 minutes of my sucking for Tim to cum in my mouth, and I sucked the salty cum from his dick and liked it. The next thing I knew, there was a hand reaching from the bed drawing me closer, and I realized that it was Sarah. She pulled me on top of her, and started to lick Tim's cum from the corner of my mouth, and she started stroking my cock while she did this. While Sarah and I started going at each other, Kay had gotten off the bed and started sucking Tim's cock again, which almost got instantly hard from the attention Kay was paying to it.
I took my raging hard on and put it into Sarah, and she yelled in delight 'fuck me with that hard cock', and I did. I looked over on the floor next to the bed, and Tim was pounding his dick deep into Kay, and she loved every second of it. The four of us spent the entire night exploring each others bodies, and none of us woke up until about 10 the next morning, which was just enough time for Kay and I to check out, hail a cab and get to the airport without missing our plane. We exchanged phone numbers with Sarah and Tim, and are looking forward to getting together with them soon for a lost weekend of sex and fun...........

No comments: