2008-03-26

Sue's Best Friend pt. 2

Karen called me the next morning around 10:30. She was giggling almost uncontrollably as she told me how she and Allen had done it in the kitchen {a first for them}, then again in bed later that night, and then again around 4:00AM. This after a regular routine of 2-3 times per month. 'He's insatiable she was telling me. He even wanted me to wear your shoes to bed she said as we laughed out loud. 'You are amazing' she was now telling me! I was beginning to get a swelled head from all these compliments. It wasn't that I was so smart as much as being lucky enough to figure out what had worked so well for Ken and me. She proceeded to tell me how Allen had become an animal telling her how incredible she looked and that she should be spending a whole lot more time over at my place as I was definitely onto something. I thought back to the feelings I'd had that afternoon and then confessed that Ken and I had also gotten it on shortly after she'd left. I told her that Ken had gotten really aroused seeing her dressed up and that when I'd given her that hug and kiss in the kitchen that he'd confessed to how turned on it was to see two women together.
There was a momentary silence on the other end of the line, and then Karen told me that she'd felt really strange while I was cutting the shorts, and again when she'd taken her top off in front of me but not strange like a bad feeling, but strange like a good feeling. Suddenly we were communicating as if by mental telepathy. 'That is so weird I told her, because I was feeling the same way' I confessed. 'You just looked so incredibly hot, if Allen didn't get turned on, I was ready to do you myself' I said, laughing to break the tension. Suddenly our thoughts were out on the table. 'Want to share some wine I said?, to which Karen agreed. She was coming over around 4:00.
Karen pulled into our driveway about 5minutes to 4:00, I was waiting in anticipation. She had a pair of white jeans on with my heels and a red and white striped T-shirt. She certainly looked different! As I opened the door we looked at each other tentatively. I started to tell her that she really looked good, she told me that she was getting used to the shoes and that she wanted to buy some for herself and back and forth until she suddenly dropped her purse and just kissed me full on the lips. It was very exciting but filled with tension. We broke apart and she immediately began to thank-me for making her husband come alive, also embarrassed by what she'd just done, I interrupted her by kissing her back, this time more passionately. I felt her respond and here we were, two good friends now necking like long lost lovers in my front hallway. It was an incredible rush, she was so incredibly soft, and man what a great kisser.
'Wow, is all each of us could say as we broke apart!' I wonder where that's been hiding she said as we looked at each other. 'Wine', I said, 'we definitely need wine' as we headed to the kitchen. I poured us each a glass of white wine and then hugged each other again. I was really heated up!
Karen proceeded to tell me more about last night as we sipped our wine. I was listening but looking at her so differently. She was really gorgeous I thought, such incredible brown eyes, I was still smoldering as she talked. I was brought back to reality as she then asked me about Ken and I. I began to tell her how Ken and I had done it on the stairway as he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom, and that he'd told me that watching the two of us embrace really got him going. I noticed that as I talked, Karen was smiling at me, not so much as to what I was saying, but looking at me like Ken often did.
We just sat looking at each other for a few moments, wondering I'm sure what was going on in each other's mind. Karen then said, 'He'll be home soon, won't he', she said hesitating for me to reply. 'Why don't we surprise him', she then suggested which hit me like a ton of bricks. This was incredible as she was reading my mind. 'Oh man I said, he'd flip if we did' I said. I knew Ken was going to get an incredible thrill momentarily.
We refilled our wine glasses and headed towards our bedroom.
I began to strip as I opened my dresser. I took out a black lace see-through push-up bra and panty set and threw them on the bed. I opened another drawer and took out a black fishnet stretch top. 'Here I said to Karen, why don't you try this on I said to which she just grinned and began to pull off her T-shirt.
I saw her watch as I undid my bra exposing my 38Ds and smile at me. I reached out for the black see-through number on the bed and as I did she smiled again then reached out to caress my breast kissing me softly on the cheek. I smiled back at her. 'Oh man, she said, now I know why Ken goes crazy' she said, 'your breasts are so soft.' I was so wet I was soaking as she massaged my tits. I continued to undress pulling my jeans off and pulling the black thong up my legs as we continued to exchange glances with each other. Karen was now naked and stepped into the black fishnet top. She pulled it up and asked me to tie it behind her back. Her breasts and pussy were fully exposed as you could see right through the fishnet top. I stood behind her as I tied the ties, I kissed her shoulders feeling her tense to the touch of my lips. We were both about to explode.
'High heels' she said, questioning! 'Oh yeah', I said, 'you learn fast!' I headed to the cupboard and put on a pair of black stilettos for myself and brought out a pair of black ankle-straps for Karen. I took another swig of wine, this was bizarre I thought as I watched Karen sit on the edge of our bed doing up the small buckles on the shoes, she looked amazing and oh so hot! I adjusted my breasts in their cups. Ken loved this bra as it barely kept me covered and pushed my tits up so they looked enormous. No sooner did I put my glass down than I saw Ken's car pull into the driveway, home early again!
'Oh my God, he's here' I said to Karen. We quickly threw our clothes into the cupboard, grabbed our glasses and headed to the kitchen. I refilled our glasses and Karen and I kissed again this time our tongues playing with each other as we heard the front door open. She looked incredible.
'Up here honey' I said, as I heard Ken call out! As I heard Ken's footsteps coming up the stairs I put my glass down and took Karen's glass and put it on the counter. I reached for her face and the two of us began a long and very sexy tongue kiss with each other, I almost blacked out I was so turned on. Ken came around the corner and just stopped as his jaw dropped open, his eyes wide. 'Oh my god,' was all he could say as his hand went to his crotch. I broke our kiss and slowly slid my hand up Karen's chest until I was massaging her breasts in front of Ken as she raised a leg to my stomach.
Karen then pulled my head to her lips as we kissed again. 'Oh F***,' Ken blurted out again, this is unreal. He was grinning like crazy as he watched us kiss. He was enjoying this, but let me tell you not nearly as much as I was.
I squeezed my arms together which caused my breasts to swell up, my nipples poking up over the edge of the lace as Karen knelt down and began to kiss them. The feeling was absolutely incredible, I had my first mini-orgasm as she tongued my nipples. She was so beautiful! I pulled Ken to me and kissed him on the lips as Karen continued to tongue my breasts, man I was floating. Karen then joined us, I watched as she kissed Ken on the lips and felt her hand slide down onto my ass. As they kissed I in turn began to squeeze her ass with one hand while I slid my other hand down onto Ken's crotch.
He had a massive hard-on going as I stroked him through his pants. Karen was slipping her tongue into his mouth and getting him electrified.
He was still grinning, his eyes like saucers as he and Karen broke apart. She smiled at him as he looked at her tits showing through the top, her erect nipples poking right through the netting. Ken tentatively moved his hand over to feel her breasts as Karen smiled at him. I slid my other hand down further as I felt Karen separating her legs. My finger slid between her buttocks. She was sopping wet as I slid my finger into her. She looked over at me and we kissed again as she squeezed my breasts, this time moaning as we played with each other. I can't remember being so aroused in all my life, this was totally new, and totally out of this world.
'Oh honey,' I whispered to Ken, 'I could sure use some help' I said as he tugged quickly on his belt, kicking off his shoes and socks. As Karen and I continued to stand caressing each other up against the counter in the kitchen Ken proceeded to strip until he was completely naked. His cock was huge and sticking full out as he held it in one hand looking at Karen and I kiss standing face to face in our stilettos and little else. Karen looked at Ken's cock and smiled as we held each other kissing each other on the lips and face.
The three of us moved into the adjoining family-room and onto the leather couch. I took my bra off as Ken sank down into the middle seat. I pulled Karen to me, standing in front of Ken as he began to masturbate watching as Karen held my breasts and then kissed one then the other licking my nipples. I pulled the dome fastener under her crotch so her pussy was now completely exposed. She was sopping as my fingers ran up and down the folds of her pussy, I kissed her on the neck as she closed her eyes her hands still massaging my breasts. I turned her around and she sat down next to Ken on the couch. I pushed the coffee table out of the way as she and Ken began to neck, Ken now playing with her nipples and breasts as she wrapped her hand around Ken's shaft stroking him like an expert. I knelt down between Karen's legs as she glanced down at me. Tentatively her legs opened as I leaned forward tasting another woman for the very first time. My hand went down to my own pussy as I kissed then licked Karen pushing my tongue up and inside of her. My hand moved inside my thong as I reveled in this new experience feeling an out of this world orgasm build from my feet to my head. I had the most incredible orgasm I've ever had, it was absolutely spectacular. She looked at me as her eyes rolled back into her head and then holding my head, began to scream out loud as she grabbed Ken's cock with her hand as my tongue darted in and out of her vagina. Karen had just had a huge orgasm as well! She tasted so divine, it was unbelievable.
The whole room was spinning as the intense feelings began to subside, it was unreal. Karen and I were swooning as we regained consciousness then noticed Ken as he continued to masturbate in front of us.
Karen leaned over and began to kiss Ken again as I moved over and took him into my mouth. Karen watched me as Ken played with her tits her one leg draped over his with the heel of one shoe on the table. I could feel Ken pulse as he stroked her thigh and then watched me.
Karen then suddenly sat up and slid down next to me stroking Ken's thigh as she slid down onto the floor. I continued to run my lips up and down his shaft as Karen looked on. I leaned over to kiss Karen as she reached out to cradle Ken's testicles in her hand. Then she pulled his cock to her and began to lick my husband's cock in front of me. Ken was in ecstasy as he watched his cockhead disappear between her lips. I leaned forward and licked the underside of his cock as Karen did the top until we were both licking him together. I was pulling on his shaft as Karen cradled his balls, we would lick together on his shaft and then up to the head where we would french kiss each other while Ken's cock was between our lips.
Ken watched us do this for a few times convulsing each time. He had two gorgeous women servicing him and then suddenly shrieked out loud as he exploded like I've never seen before. He continued on thrashing wildly as Karen and I continued to bring him pleasure, his breathing coming in gasps as he watched us.
The two of us were quite a mess as we kissed once again as Ken faded, his erection slowly dying.
He slept for about three hours as Karen and I got cleaned up and she headed home to meet Allan.
We kissed once again as we parted. We thanked each other for not only being friends but for sharing with each other a new found love and admiration that has become next to my husband Ken, the greatest discovery of my life! I love you Karen!

No comments: