2008-03-26

ANOTHER MAN OR TWO

Back when we only had one car and we both worked different hours. My wife and I would commute together. Then after work I would catch a ride with one of the guys over to where she worked. Sometimes stopping off at a local watering hole for a few drinks until she got off work.
One night a friend of mine, Mike gave me a ride and we ended up dropping by a place close to where Jasmine worked. I called to let her know where we were at and that we were waiting for her. She told me she would try to slip out early if she could and not to get to far ahead of her. I laughed and said she had better hurry then.
It was one of those hot Bay Area days somewhere in the low 80's. She had worn one of my favorite outfits, a summer dress that tied in the back. When she wore it I knew, that was all she wore besides her shoes. By the time she showed up we had only finished our first drinks. I remember I loved the way she stood with her back to the sunset you could see right through her dress. I ordered her a tequila sunrise because I know how she would get when she drank it. She could be one wild lady, after a few shots!!
After the drinks arrived we were talking, when another guy came over to say hi to my wife. It turned out to be a guy she had worked with before we meant. She had told me about him and how he had always wanted to get her in bed. He sat down while they caught up on all the gossip, both being in the same line of work. We all had a few more drinks you could see by the look in his eyes that he hadn't changed his mind.
Jasmine and I had talked about having another guy with us, but she had never been with two men at the same time before. We had been with other women a couple of times. I felt it was about time for her turn. I figured as much as I enjoyed her and another women, she should enjoy another man. And I had two!
It was time to move on so we all agreed to meet at another nightclub to see if we could find some other ladies for Mike and John, her friend's name. So we all left, Jasmine, Mike and myself in one car John in his. We ended up at a club downtown had a few more drinks, then on to another and another. By the last place we were all feeling pretty hi. Jasmine had taken to riding with John because he was letting her drive his new ZX. We all ended up at Mike's place to have one last nightcap.
We were sitting around the table and Jasmine went to get us drinks. When she came back she sat on my lap. I can't remember just what we were talking about, I just remember thinking if I untie this string she will be undressed. Both Mike and John had been looking at her all night like hungry animals. I wonder why; Jasmine is about 5'2' tall, 105lbs. with long blonde hair natural blonde by the way. Oh and very nice breasts 36b at the time. Anyway I reached up and untied the bow to her dress letting it fall down in the front exposing her gorgeous tits. At the same time saying aren't these beautiful! She didn't try to cover them up you could see her nipples harden as they both nodded yes. Next I moved her to the table as Mike hurried to clear the way. Once there it was easy to remove the rest of her dress leaving her naked except for her hi-heels. What a site Jasmine lying there exposed on the dining room table like a feast. Which eating her pussy surely is!!!! Since John was sitting at the head of the table facing Jasmine's well-trimmed pussy I invited him to do what he'd only dreamed of until now. While Mike and I began kissing and sucking her breasts I moved up to her ear and whispered hope you enjoy!!! She then pulled at Mike and I so we were standing her hands busy at our pants, it didn't take us long to get the hint and our clothes came flying off. She then took a hard cock in each hand as John was getting her near her first climax of the evening we were still busy kissing sucking and rubbing her everywhere else Johns tongue wasn't. She came with a cry and an Oh my god as she locked her legs about John's head.
We then moved to the Living room floor for more room to play. As she went for Johns somehow still soft cock Mike and I sat back to watch. What a beautiful site to see, Jasmine's ass in the air facing me her head bobbing up and down on another man stiffening cock, I had to take my own in hand. Soon she turned to face me as John was entering her from the rear. She motioned to me with lust-glazed eyes to come to her, which I quickly did. Kneeling in front of her she quickly engulfed my swollen member with her hungry mouth. Looking up at me with the most beautiful look, I just love it when she looks up at me her mouth full of hard cock. It seemed John was having a problem staying hard, must have been the lines we did earlier, because she turned around between us taking his cock back in her mouth. As I dove into her sweet pussy, she really enjoys sucking her own juices off of a cock I must say almost as much as I love eating her. I had forgotten all about poor Mike he'd been left all alone. Jasmine didn't though as she asked him to join in because she wasn't having any luck with John's limp member. So Mike's hard cock replaced John's soft one in Jasmines mouth, as I now entered her swollen pussy after eating her to another climax. I must say I didn't last very long as I pumped my seed into her. We move from the floor so she was on the couch as Mike started fucking her in the missionary style which didn't last long she wanted another hard cock to suck and mine was more than willing so I moved around to the back of the couch as she leaned over taking my semi hard cock between her sweet lips as Mike pumped away at her cunt. While John sat by working on his cock trying to get it stiff. Which seeing Mike and I fucking Jasmine must have helped because as Mike came along with Jasmine again, I could see John hard on in hand moving to take Mike's place in my wife's cum filled pussy at first she seemed a little surprised to have one cock removed then so quickly replace. She just looked up at me and smiled that smile. As John reached his climax I had filled my lovely wife's mouth with my second load and se was getting Mike off with her hand. We all came one after the other John in her pussy Mike across her breasts and me in her mouth mmmmmmmm
It was time for us to get home so I got dressed, grabbed her dress threw it across my shoulder and opened the front door letting her walk to the car in just her heels where I opened the door as she slipped in. We were no more than out of the driveway than she had laid the seat back and was playing with herself a site I truly love to see wiping the cum from her pussy the licking her fingers as her other hand was reaching for my swelling cock. I again removed my clothes, this time while driving, not an easy task but well worth it, as she moved to take in her mouth once again. After so much I had to pull to the side of the road to deposit another load of cum in her well-fucked cunt. Still we barely got home. She had either played with herself or me or both all the way there. We got out of the car and I laid her back on the hood pumping into her hot cunt then before we woke the neighbors I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her into the house impaled on my cock. Once there a thought crossed my mind three men had cum in her mouth and her pussy tonight but no one had cum in her tight ass! As I whispered this fact in her ear she laughed and then smiled at me and squirmed to get off my pole. I slipped my rock hard cock out of one tight wet hole and pressed it into her even tighter ass as she came almost instantly. She then began bobbing on it to another climax we worked our way fucking into the bed where we fell into a frenzied fuck finally cummmmmming again then collapsing and falling asleep. Only to wake hours later to her sucking my cock back to life. Needless to say she enjoys another man now and again too!
Bill

No comments: