2008-03-26

The Chicago Trip

As I mentioned in my first letter, my life has really turned around with the newfound freedom I've discovered, encouraged all the way by a very supportive and loving husband.
Ken continued to urge me to express myself both as an individual and sexually. He admitted how incredibly turned on he got watching me dance at the bar and knowing that his wife was the source of so many guys being turned on was to him the ultimate compliment. Jealousy was not even a consideration to him, in fact his expressions of devotion to me have only increased.
I have loved this awakening and was anxious to please him all the more.
Ken was asked to attend a trade show in Chicago, and asked me to accompany him for the 3 days. I was thrilled, as I had never traveled before. I secretly purchased some new clothes to make the trip memorable and we flew down on a Saturday.
On the flight down Ken sat on the aisle I was in the middle and a businessman had the window seat. I'd worn my jeans and cowboy boots, a button-front red silk blouse and blazer. It was Ken who motioned to me with his eyes that Mr.Businessman had been sneaking looks at my tits when I wasn't looking. I looked down and had noticed that whenever I sat a certain way, my blouse would open up between the buttons giving him a glimpse of the new red-lace push-up bra I'd bought to entice Ken. It was obviously having the same effect on my travelling companion. Ken encouraged me to have some fun, smirking at me knowing I was loving this. I made a motion to bend forward to get something out of my purse, and with my other hand undid the middle button on my blouse. I sat back with a magazine, pretending that nothing had happened. It was really kind of funny. Mr. Businessman took an immediate glance at my 38D's, suspended in red lace, now much more on display and rattled his newspapers to hide his face without hiding his view. Ken was grinning! With my elbows I pushed my breasts together making the blouse open even more, I was loving this teasing in front of my husband. 10 minutes later, we had to move to allow him to get up as he said he needed to go to the washroom.
When we got to the Hotel, Ken had my blouse off in record time, and devoured my tits telling me I was just too incredible for words. I loved it!
Sunday, Ken called from the show and told me to dress up, take a cab and meet him after 6 at a place called the Baja Beach Club. I had some plans of my own in store for him, and asked if we would be alone or if anyone from the show would be coming along. I didn't want to embarrass him as I'd bought this real tiny red leather mini skirt and couldn't wait to show it off to Ken. He again told me not to worry, that he was open for anything.
I almost had second thoughts as I stood in front of the mirror. The new skirt was shorter than anything I'd ever had on. I'd bought a pair of black crotchless panti-hose, and wore them with a new pair of ankle-strap high-heels and even decided to go pantiless. A black stretch sweater with no bra completed the outfit. I was sure I might get arrested. I was looking more like a street hooker than a devoted wife, but remembered what Ken had said before about not really caring about what other people think. In other words Life is short, Have FUN. I'd missed out on too much in my first marriage and I was going to make up for it now.
I held my head high as I stood in the crowded elevator, all the men smiling at me, all the women, scowling! I smiled back, I was going to have some fun!
I arrived at the Club which was very busy and looked for Ken. Guys from Chicago sure are friendly as I was offered 3 drinks before I barely got in the door. I walked around for a minute or so and saw Ken come in the door with another guy beside him. He saw me, waved and we headed towards each other in the crowd. He gave me a big hug and kiss and told me I looked out of this world, and then introduced me to his friend Todd, a buyer from Seattle.
We made it to the bar and finished another round of drinks. I sat on a barstool as Ken was stroking my thighs and it felt great! Excusing himself, Ken went to the men's room while I chatted up Todd. Todd was a little older than we were but very charming and very complimentary. I crossed my legs and noticed him smile as he checked out my thighs! He asked me to dance and we moved onto the very loud, very crowded dancefloor. I saw Ken return and sit at the bar as Todd and I danced. I knew it was turning Ken on, so I danced with my legs apart, shoulders back to accentuate my tits. Todd was grinning loving my little show, I was really getting turned on.
We ended up sharing a cab back to the Hotel around midnight all of us feeling no pain.
In the backseat I sat between Ken and Todd. I had my legs up on the hump in the back seat, which made my skirt ride up around my waist. Ken just loved it and put his hand on my thigh. 'Man those thighs are soft' he said to me as Todd looked over! 'Really Todd' he said, 'you should feel Susan's thighs, they're incredible' he said. Todd was obviously not too shy, as I now had two great looking guys stroking my thighs in the back of the cab. I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed the cabby grinning. I guess this was fairly commonplace for him. I was feeling little electric shocks as Ken then Todd's hands would slide up closer to my exposed pussy and felt myself getting wet.
Ken then sneaked his left hand across his chest, under his right arm and began flicking my nipple through my top so Todd couldn't see. He knew that this just drove me insane and with Todd sitting right beside me there was not a lot I could do. I was getting extremely aroused and whispered at him to stop! He in turn leaned over and kissed me. His right hand then brushed up against my exposed pussy, a point that didn't go unnoticed by Todd who up till now was content to stop mid-thigh. 'You know you just drive me crazy' he told me. I had momentarily forgot that we were not alone as we tongue-kissed like a pair of teenagers in the back of the taxi his fingers squeezing my nipples driving me to the near brink of a climax. My head was swimming as a result of the booze, and the excitement. I barely remember Ken saying to Todd, 'you know Susan has the most incredible set of tits you've ever seen in your life.' I snapped back into reality as I felt my top being pulled up. 'Ken I said, not here in front of Todd! I looked at Todd who was grinning from ear to ear, like he'd won the Lottery or something. Ken assured me it was Ok, as he proceeded to pull my top up and then over my left breast. I couldn't believe I was sitting in the back of a cab, my one tit now exposed to a total stranger and my husband and another man feeling my thighs. Todd was now leering as Ken continued, now exposing my other breast to him until both of my 38D's were fully exposed. The cabby was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the traffic. Todd's eyes were bulging as he watched Ken squeeze my one breast. 'Man, you were not kidding' he said as he watched Ken's fingers pull on my nipple, 'You're incredible' he said. I let my head go back, the feelings were so intense, I was sopping wet. I then felt Todd's hand on my right breast as Ken moved his hand up to my pussy. Todd was massaging my tits as Ken looked on, a huge grin on his face as his friend enjoyed this turn of events, both hands filled with my breasts. It was an incredible feeling. I then felt Todd's hand rub over the lips of my vagina and I suddenly lost it.
I couldn't hold back and immediately had an enormous orgasm. Both men were now feeling my pussy. I moaned out loud. It was amazing! I completely lost track of where I was and my surroundings were spinning. As I floated back into reality I quickly pulled my top back down and looked anxiously at the driver through the rearview mirror who was still grinning. He was pretending that nothing was going on. Ken and Todd were both smiling at me as I tried to regain my composure.
We reached the Hotel and headed upstairs. Before we left for the night I gave Todd a very long Frenchkiss in front of Ken, pressing myself up against him. Ken and I barely got inside the room and made love twice before falling asleep.

No comments: