2008-03-26

The Strip Poker Game!

[I]Let me tell you about the four of us before I start the story. First my name is Larry and I am 34 years old. I am 6 feet 1 inch. I weigh 195 and have black hair. Then there is my wife Tina. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and 33 years old. She weighs 105 and has long brown hair. She has 34c tits and a nice looking body. We have been married for 12 years and have never had sex with anyone else. As a matter of fact we always had sex with the lights off. We never thought about having sex with another couple or even talked about it. Then there is the other couple Rob and Debbie. Rob is 35 years old and is 5 feet 5 inches tall. He weighs 125 and has long blonde hair. Debbie is 33 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 135 with short brown hair. She has 36d tits and very nice look body.
We have been friends all our life and I knew that Rob and Debbie have never thought about having sex with anyone else before. They would come over almost every weekend and we would watch movies together or play card games. [/I]
One Friday night we had company over for dinner. Everything was going as usual after dinner we started to talk and watch a movie. Since the 4 of us didn’t have any kids we could stay up as long as we wanted. We often talked about adult movies and all but never did think about doing any of that sort of stuff. After about an hour into the movies Tina {my wife} got tired of watching the movie and wanted to know if we would like to play some cards. So we played regular poker with a limit of $10.00 per player. It didn’t take long for Debbie to loose all of her $10.00 bucks. She wanted to get back into the game but Rob said that the only way to get back in was if we changed the game. I think it was Tina that suggested we end this little game and play a little strip poker. Rob looked at me and I said, 'fine with me.' We decided that the one with the worst hand lost and had to take off something. Well I lost the 1st hand and there went my shoes, then Rob lost the next hand and he lost his shoes. I lost the next two hands and there went my shirt & pants. So I was down to my underwear and the ladies haven’t lost anything yet. Finally Tina lost a hand and took off her shoes. Debbie lost the next 2 hands and lost her shoes and her shirt. That left Debbie with only her bra and panties on. Tina lost the next hand took off her pants. Rob lost the next hand and 2 hands and that left him with just his underwear on.
Well now that we were all down to our underwear I said, 'does anyone want to stop?' Everyone agreed that they wanted to keep on playing and the game is getting interesting now. So we decided that when someone had nothing else on that they had to do what the highest hand asked for 2 minutes and they have to do it facing the rest of the group if at all possible.
The next hand was handed out and Tina came up on the losing end. As soon as she knew she lost she said 'OH SHIT'and now she had to make a choice of taking off her bra or her panties. Rob was enjoying this a lot cause he knew that no one had ever gone this far playing strip poker and he was wanting to see Tina’s tits. Tina said, 'yall aren’t going to see my pussy yet' and decided to take off her bra. As she stood up her face turned a bright red as she unhooked her bra and let it land on the floor. Rob was enjoying this very much. I was surprised cause since we were sitting at the table I thought she would take off her panties. Rob said, 'hey you have very nice tits with small nipples.' Tina sat down and tried to cover them a little. She took a deep breath and said, 'thanks now deal.'
After we all cooled down the next hand I lost and I had to take off my last piece of underwear. Debbie smiled and said, 'well now we get another show don’t we?' Come on we all get to see now. I looked down and said 'damn.' I stood up and took them off and let everyone see. Well there I was the 1st one completely bare and with almost a hard on too. Debbie lost the next hand and now she was face with the question of what she will take off. I said, 'well now looks like another show is coming up what do we get to see your pussy or your tits?' Debbie looked at me and said 'yep I guess so and looks like it is my turn'. After she thought for a while and said 'don’t go thinking that you will see my pussy yet, cause since Tina took off her bra I will do the same'. So I was enjoying this now. I could tell that she never did anything like this before cause her face was getting red too. I must say that Debbie has some very fine tits. Anyway Rob lost the next hand and now he was completely bare, but he has been looking at Tina and has a real boner. The next hand I lost and Debbie had the highest hand. So she wanted me to give her back rub for 5 minutes.
The next hand was lost to Tina and she had to remove her panties. Now her face was really red. Rob said, 'now we get to see your pussy' It took her a few minutes to get the nerve to remove them. Tina stood up and took a deep breath and said, 'ok here goes so take a look!' Rob could tell the she didn’t do any trim on her pubic hair and he had a hard on that wouldn’t slow down. Rob lost the next hand and I had the highest so I asked him to give Tina a back rub.
Finally on the next hand Debbie lost and had to take off her panties. Like Tina it took her a while to get the nerve to remove them. Tina said, 'hey now I did it so come on take them off and show us your pussy'. I said, that’s right come on and let’s see what you got hid under those panties.'So Debbie said, 'ok get ready cause here they go.' With that she finally stood up and down came her panties. She said, 'I guess now the real fun begins!'I said 'now is everyone ready for the next hand?' They all said yep and might as well go for it now! Well Rob won the next hand and Tina lost so Rob said, 'I want to feel and play of your tits.' So Tina looked at me raised her eyebrows and shook her shoulders and got up and went over there. Debbie said, 'now remember we get to watch so you have to face us.'
Tina sat on his lap facing everyone so we could all see. Rob started to play with her tits and said, 'I been wanting to do this for years and do they ever feel good.' Debbie told Rob 'hey see if you can make those little nipples hard.' Debbie was enjoying this show. He played with them till they got hard and Tina face turned a little red.
Finally Tina went back and sat down and said, 'ok let’s deal the next hand. Tina won the next hand and Debbie lost. So Tina said, 'let’s see how good you are cause I want you to lick my pussy for 2 minutes.' Debbie looked at everybody and took a deep breath. She said, 'ok let’s get this show going. Debbie has never touch another woman and neither has Tina so this was something new to both of them. After a few minutes I would tell the both of them enjoyed this.
I finally won a hand and Debbie lost so I asked for her to titfuck me. She has some very fine tits and I almost came on them. Debbie won the next hand and Rob lost so she asked him for a fingerjob. Debbie wanted to stay at the table so no one could see her pussy. When Tina saw what was going on she said 'hey now you got to get on the couch so all of us can see.' Well Debbie decided to go ahead and get on the couch. She spread her legs apart so we could all see her pretty pussy. Rob went after that like it was nothing to it. He buried 3 fingers in her very easy and Debbie closed her eyes and was enjoying it too.
The next hand Rob won and Tina lost so he wanted to finger her. So now it was her turn to get on the couch. Debbie told Tina 'ok now you got to get on the couch.' Wow Tina’s face turned red and she took a deep breath and got up and went over there. She spread her legs apart and gave all of us a nice show. After she did that she was comfortable then and went ahead and parted her pussy lips so we could see that too. Rob went over and started to finger her and he got the same 3 fingers in her. He worked her pussy till she said go ahead and play with my tits. Rob ended up making her cum. After that Tina wanted to lose every hand.
I won the next hand and Debbie lost. So I wanted to finger her so I asked her to let me. She got back up and went over to the couch again. This time she really put on a show. She spread her leg apart and her pussy lips too. Debbie won the next hand and Tina lost. So Debbie said, 'let’s make it interesting now it is your turn to lick my pussy and rub it with your tits too, for 2 minutes in front of everyone. While you are at it might as well play with my tits too.' Well Tina had never done anything like this before even though she was on the receiving end a few minutes ago. Debbie got up and went over to the couch and waited for Tina.
Debbie said, 'come on I am waiting.' Tina finally got up and went over to her and got on her knees and went to licking Debbie’s pussy. She was a little reluctant to put her tits on it in front of everyone. Rob said, 'come on let’s see you put your tits on that pussy.' Tina finally said, 'ok' and took her right tit and rubbed Debbie’s pussy with it. After a minute Debbie said 'come on and play with my tits cause that was part of the deal.' Tina has never touched another woman’s tits before and Debbie finally took one of Tina’s hands and put it on her left tit. Then Tina put her other hand on the other tit and started to enjoy it. Now Tina was licking and squeezing both tits at the same time. Well the 2 minutes was up and everyone went back and sat down to get ready for the next hand.
Rob won the next hand and Tina lost. Before he told what he wanted he asked if Tina swallows? She said that she never had before but she never played strip poker before neither and that if he wanted her to do then tonight she would give it a try. Rob said 'well maybe later that right now he wanted to fuck Tina'. Everyone looked and everybody cause up till then no one has asked for that. Tina just sat and thought a few minutes cause she has never had intercourse with anyone but me and we never did it with the lights on. Now she is faced with not only doing it with the lights on but with someone else in front Debbie and me. I asked her if she was ready to quit the game and she said, 'No we have gone this far and we might as well go the rest of the way.'She got up and went over to the couch and looked at me and said 'we all wanted to play this game and knew someone was going to finally ask for this so we might as well go through with it.' She spread her legs apart and said, 'come on Rob.'When she said that Rob agreed and went over and gave her a good fucking that she enjoyed. Rob said, ' I won’t cum inside you so don’t worry the game will continue.' After a few minutes Rob stopped and said lets’ play another hand.
Well Debbie won and I lost so she at first said she wanted Rob to fuck her but Tina said, 'That he didn’t loose and that he didn’t have the right to fuck you in the game unless he lost.' So Debbie said, 'ok then Larry {me} could fuck me.'Well I have never fucked or had intercourse with anyone other than Tina. Tina looked at me and said, 'go ahead and fuck her cause you lost and you got to stick to the rules of the game.' I went over to the couch and Debbie was just lying there with her legs spread apart showing me her fine looking pussy waiting for me. While Tina and Rob just watched I entered Debbie and I must say that she does know how to tighten her pussy muscles. I almost came inside her but was able to maintain control and stopped and said, 'let’s play another hand.'
Tina said, 'lets’ make the game interesting by letting the best hand get to tell the 2 worst hands what to do.' We all agreed and Rob won the next hand. Debbie and Tina lost. Well Rob said he wanted to fuck Tina and to give Debbie oral sex at the same time. Tina went and got a blanket and laid it out on the floor and said 'come on Debbie let’s get this going!' Rob laid down and Tina climbed on top on his cock and went all the way down right to the balls. Debbie went over and sat on his face and he went to licking her pussy.
I just sat there looking at Rob fucking and licking the 2 ladies. Tina said, 'let’s stop before he cums and play another hand.' The next hand Tina won and Debbie and I lost. So Tina said, 'I want Larry to lick my pussy and Debbie to suck my tits. Well we {Debbie and me} looked at each other and got up and went over the blanket and I went to work on her pussy and Debbie went to sucking her tits. We was starting to all enjoy this game.
The next hand I won and Debbie and Rob lost. So I said, 'I want to fuck Debbie’s ass and Rob to fuck her pussy.'Debbie protested and said 'I have never taken it up the ass before.' Tina spoke up and said 'neither have I but we all got to go by the rules that we agreed to.' Rob said, 'do you want to stop the game?' Debbie said, 'no I will do it' So Debbie got up and told Rob to lay down on the floor. She climbed on top of him and got his cock in all the way. She then turned to me and said, 'ok go ahead and see it you can get it in my ass.' It took a minute to get it in but it was worth it cause she started to enjoy it then.
Tina watched as I entered Debbie ass and said, 'Well Debbie how do you like having two dicks in you at once?'Debbie said. 'This is really great why don’t you give it a try?' Tina thought for a second and said, 'ok ' and they decided to trade places. Rob had to work a little to get in her ass but he finally got it. Wow that was something! I asked Tina to let me suck on one of her tits. She leaned over and let me and in the mean time she sucked on one of Debbie’s tits. After a few minutes stopped and Tina began to suck on Rob’s dick. Rob said, 'ok now see if you can swallow my cum.' She laid down and opened her mouth. She grabbed Rob’s cock and put it cock in as far as she could and started to jerk it off. Rob said, 'here it cums and he let a load of cum out that filled her mouth. She did swallow most of it but some got on her tits. Debbie looked at me and said 'Larry a little while ago you almost came when I let you titfuck me. Do you want to finish that job now or what?'
I said, 'you bet I do.' So Debbie laid down and pushed her tits together and every time I came up through her tits she would lick my dick. That felt so good that I finally started to cum and shot my load all over her tits. Tina came over and said, 'Debbie let me clean you up' and she licked it off of her tits.
After that we was all agreed this was the best time any of us ever had. We plan on trying it again soon and maybe even let another couple join in. When it happens I will write and tell you about it.

No comments: