2008-03-26

My First & Only Threesome

One rather slow evening, I was checking out one of the new telephone chatlines out of curiousity. I had broken-up with my girlfriend of 6 years a year earlier. Anyway, this young couple and I ended up talking for about an hour. As we all became more comfortable, this professional couple revealed that they wanted to experience their first threesome. They have been married for about 5 years {no kids} and felt comfortable about expanding their sexual horizons. To make a long story short, after many questions, all three of us felt we should meet at their apartment and let nature take its course - no one had to do anything if they felt uncomfortable. It was also made clear that only sexual activity would be heterosexual. Thus, after confirming our feelings and intentions, I grabbed two great bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon and headed to their place.
When I arrived there, he opened the door and wife was nowhere to be found. After checking me out, he asked me to come out saying that I was 'okay' as expected. We introduced ourselves and started drinking the wine to unwind to prepare for whatever the evening might have in store for us. He and I were the same type average build -both professional and clean cut - in our thirties. She was about 5' 6' and in excellent shape - overall a very attractive woman { long blonde hair with blue eyes - wearing bicycle shorts and t-shirt. The place was small, but decorated in very practical and professionally-designed setting. They had a queen size bed in one side of their studio.
After formalities and more relaxed conversation, it became evident that he was somewhat submissive and she liked dominating him. However, she also wanted to be dominated by me which was compatible with my own preferences. While this story is more about swinging and less about S/M, it was clear that I would take charge from now on. We also knew that sex would definitely happen - you can feel it in the air!
At first, I wanted to have a good look at this pretty woman. Thus while her husband looked on, I asked to alternate walking toward me and away from me - but she had to keep eye contact with me. She proceeded to do this several times -each time bending over - so that I can appreciate every inch of her well toned body.
Then, I asked her to strip for me and to repeat the entire scenario of walking back and forth. The entire scene was incredible erotic, and everyone was very much turned on. It' was clear that she really enjoyed me telling her what to do in front of her husband. It took great self-control to resist having sex at that point - of course, good wine helps.
At this time, I asked that all three of us get into bed to get more comfortable. Because the bed was small, she was on her back in the middle, and we surrounded her at either side. I wanted to watch them, thus I asked him to do whatever he wished to her. He proceeded to go down on her. As she responded to his gentile actions / tongue, I played with her hair and breasts and talked gently with her. She was loving every moment of this dual attention. In fact, a few minutes later, she yelled that she needed to be fucked - she wanted a cock now! I was still in a mood to watch, thus her husband started to mount her. She was very wet and ready, but he had a problem staying hard {understandable under the circumstances!}. I asked everyone to relax and to start over as he was somewhat embarassed. After much more foreplay, it became clear that he would be unable to perform that evening. I was ready to take charge! I asked her what her favorite position was, and she replied being on top, but that her husband always preferred the missionary position. Thus, I asked him to watch, I took her place in bed and told her to squat over my now hard cock { we had previously discussed using condoms as she was not on birth control}. I have a thing about always entering a woman slowly at first to really enjoy that moment of being in charge. Frankly speaking, when you penetrate a woman for the first time, you 'own' her being at that moment - no matter what age/profession/etc. Thus, I grabbed her butt and lowered her onto my cock slowly - what a moment! She was very wet and very excited. I was the first cock outside her husband since her marriage, and the husband was watching all this. We fucked for about 10 minutes very slowly as I caressed here breasts and explored her body completely with my body and mind. Then, I asked to roll over so that I can fuck her from top. When we switched positions, I was no longer gentile. I pounded her pussy hard for about 5 minutes before she came with a loud moan/yell. Funny thing, I was very hard but could not come { by this time, all three of us had consumed total of three bottles of wine in a short span of time}. While she and I were fucking, her husband was watching only several inches way from us. It an incredible erotic moment for me. We continued fucking this way for a while. Soon, all three of us were tired and we had fallen asleep.
I awoke from sleep to a wonderful feeling. I was limp, but she had my cock in her mouth bringing me back to life. I love being awakened orally by my partner and growing in her mouth. I looked over, and her husband was still out asleep. After getting hard again, I reached for another condom. However, she stopped me and asked to penetrate her naturally - she wanted to feel all of my cock -skin against skin. I questioned her about birth control, and she said fuck her and I can come outside her pussy. I rolled her over, and gently entered her again. I would always steal a glance at her husband to see if he would wake up - he never did. As our fucking continued, I quickened the pace, but not enough to shake the bed badly. I didnot want her husband to wake-up to find me fucking his wife without a condom.
Since I had not come earlier, I could feel my juice getting ready to explode. Thus, I asked her where she would prefer for me to come. I could not believe her answer!
She wanted my juice inside her - she actually begged me to come deep inside her.
I asked her again to make sure of her intentions. After she confirmed her feelings, I quickened my pace. I could no longer hold it back, and I came deep inside her pussy. I am loud when I come, But I had to keep quiet, and I covered her mouth as well. Shortly thereafter, she came with me. I fely my juice penetrating her, then I felt her juices lubricating my cock. It was the single most erotic moment of my life!
I stayed inside her until my limp cock was forced out. We then hugged each other for a while complemented by gentile kisses and soft whispers.
After recovery, it was time to go. I dressed and walked myself out the door with a serious grin on my face. When I looked at my watch, I had spent just under 4 hours at their place. We never met / called again. I only have special memories of this adventure. Hopefully, you can all relate to this. Thanks.

No comments: