2008-03-26

My Wife Lyssa Does the Neighbors By Henry Tagisson {h_ank@hotmail.com}

It was a Friday afternoon that had Lyssa, my wife, out sunbathing in the July sunshine. The children were out at the grandparent's for the weekend and she was taking this opportunity to enhance her tan while she could. Feeling comfortable with her surroundings she decided to take off her top and decrease the tan lines that, although not very noticeable, she hated. Recently my hours had changed at work and I was getting home around 1pm, much earlier than the rest of the working world. This was how I was able to see her out of the view of our bedroom window, tanning her lovely little body that day.
Even after our years of marriage and two children, my wife still aroused me like no other woman ever had or has. She is a Pacific Island woman with wonderfully natural tan skin, small 4' 10' body and the nicest 34b breasts that I have ever had the pleasure of fondling. And wonderful nipples about the width of a my little finger that stick out about half an inch when hard, which they frequently are.
I had just come home and parked in our garage and was going to shower before going down there to hopefully sample what I had been observing. While watching my unsuspecting wife lay below me, I was at a vantagepoint that allowed me to observe my neighbour, Joe. This would usually be of no interest, except that he was behind the bushes observing her for himself. It looked as though he were walking by when he happened to see her bare, Asian breasts and just had to linger. I guess that after watching for a while he got nervous about being caught and reluctantly left. With a grin on my face, hard-on in my pants and plan in my mind, I set off for that shower.
Once I finished in the bathroom I went downstairs and found her, dressed again, waiting for me by her computer. While I was occupied she had put on some blue denim shorts, a very small and tight, tan tank-top that showed off her braless breasts and midriff, her necklace with the double female symbol and her Doc Martin boots. There's something about her in such an outfit that is unbelievable, which I told her.
'I didn't hear you come home. How long have you been here,' she asked. 'Just about half an hour. I saw that you were busy, so I showered before bothering you.' We talked about our days and about what we were going to do without the kids for a while. Eventually I brought up Joe. 'We've seen Joe around before, and he's a really nice guy,' I started. 'Why haven't we ever had him over before?'
'I don't know,' Lyssa replied, trying to think of a reason. 'Are you saying we should?' Not wanting to tell the whole story yet I improvised. 'Well after my shower I saw him going into his house with some TV dinners. He looked like he was planning a night alone. I thought that with the kids away we could break out a bottle of something and watch TV or talk or just get drunk and rowdy...'
She liked the idea and quickly decided that it should be me that went over to invite him for the evening. I left through the back door and crossed through the shrubbery via the same gap that gave him his previous peek, and knocked on his door. After a minute Joe came to the door, looking rather surprised that the husband of the woman he just snuck a peek at would happen to show up on his porch.
'Uh, Hi,' he managed to say.'Hey Joe. Lyssa and I were wondering if you'd like to come over tonight after dinner to hang out for a while. The kids are gone and we could really use some adult conversation!'
He thought for a second, then readily agreed. He smiled in a way that seemed to be less eager to talk to us, but rather to see Lyssa again. We agreed for him to come over around eight and we'd see what to do then. Lyssa, not suspecting my little plot, hadn't bothered to change out of her sexy/slutty little outfit by the time Joe arrived. He came in and seemed to be a little taken aback that she was dressed the way she was, but he quickly recovered and we all started making small talk. As we talked I noticed that he and Lyssa really hit it off and Joe was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of her cleavage. It was shortly after his attention was being focused more on her tits than the conversations that I decided it was time for a catalyst.
'Joe,' said I. 'Lyssa and I are real lightweights when it comes to drinking, and we've been nursing a couple bottles of Parrot Bay and Mudslide recently... Shall I get them out?'
They both agreed that that would be a great idea and so I went into the kitchen to fetch my little helpers. I poured three healthy amounts and returned with glasses and bottles in tow. Half an hour later Lyssa and Joe had had three glasses each, and I had one. She was really tipsy and laughing at everything, just enjoying the evening as much as possible. After another drink I thought that she was ready for about anything. 'Lyssa, could you help me take these into the kitchen? I don't think I should be carrying this much glass...'
Looking a little disappointed she asked, 'Are we done drinking?' 'No, but I want to wash them out before we start on the rum.' She grinned, knowing that after she got over the initial taste of the alcohol she was able to drink anything. After we had rinsed the glasses, I turned and pulled her tight to me. She hugged me back and kissed my chest. I bent down to kiss her on he lips and then whispered into her ear. 'Lyssa... do you want him?''Huh?' she asked. The booze was affecting her usually devious mind.I repeated my question, but left no ambiguity. 'Do you want to fuck Joe?''Oh. Oh! Are you serious?'
She had had little 'flings' during our marriage, with my encouragement but not with me. She had been on her own and she had loved it each time. I could see her nipples we starting to respond to the idea. 'Yes I'm serious. Would you like two men tonight?''Oh yes, sweetheart! Yes I would love it!''Then let's get out there!'We returned to the living room where Joe was enjoying the affect the drinks had on him and waiting patiently on the couch for us to come back and pour some more. I sat down on the couch and Lyssa sat between us. After talking for a while, Joe started telling us a fairly long story about a recent camping trip. After listening for a bit I started to rub Lyssa's smooth, brown thigh. I was caressing both the inside and outside very sensuously. Joe's mind started to break the story up a bit, but he did put an effort into keeping focused. Lyssa leaned back in the chair and moved her legs a little further apart to make it easier for me, which also displayed her nipples, prominently poking at the thin fabric of her top. This made it harder for Joe to finish the story and we all laughed a bit. After silence descended upon us, I decided to press the issue further.
'Joe, you have to try this. She has the smoothest legs that I've ever felt. What do you think?' Joe looked a little stunned at this request, but the alcohol either clouded his judgment or lowered his inhibitions. He reached out and lightly caressed her knee.'Yeah, it's pretty nice,' he said, awkwardly.'No,' I protested. 'You have to really rub them up here.' He started to slowly move his hand up her thigh and Lyssa smiled a sexy little smile at him, urging him to go further. After a couple minutes of touching her he said, 'Wow. That really is smooth!' About this time he saw that while we were both rubbing her thighs, Lyssa was rubbing mine. She moaned a little bit and started to feel my cock through my pants. Joe didn't quite know what to do when she started to unzip my fly and pull out my rock-hard dick, when I interrupted her.
'Lyssa! Be a proper hostess and serve our guest first,' I said teasing. Joe's eyes nearly bugged out of his skull when Lyssa grinned and leaned over his direction, purposely pressing a breast against his arm. She reached over and touched the bulge in front.
'Oh you're really hard!' she exclaimed with pleasure. Lyssa got on her knees on the floor between Joe's legs and slowly unzipped his pants. He didn't quite know what to do with a married woman who was behaving like a little slut, while her husband watches from a couple feet away. I was in heaven. I watched my beautiful wife as she fished his cock out of his pants and stroked it a couple times. Her head went down a bit as she twirled he tongue around the head, teasing him a little but while listening to his sharp intake of breath. Joe looked to be a little smaller than me, so in a minute she was sucking his hard cock all the way down her throat with ease. He was looking down and was watching Lyssa expertly take his whole shaft time and time again, moaning as she did, obviously loving the feeling of sucking a new man off. There was no doubt she was loving it because of the growing dampness in her shorts.
Soon Joe's moans became louder, as did Lyssa's in anticipation. After only a couple minutes Joe's hips started gyrating as his hands pressed lightly on the back of her head. He groaned loudly, squeezed his eyes tight and I could see he was shooting a rather large load as Lyssa deep throated him, cumming in her mouth and right down her throat. Once his cock stopped spasming, she stoked it once while sucking on the head to make sure she got it all, and them let it fall from her mouth.
'Oh God, that was amazing,' Joe managed to stammer, looking at the woman who had just given him the best head he could remember. 'Did you really enjoy that?''Oh yeah,' I said. 'She loves to show off her skills.''The more the better,' she said, enthusiastically.'Really? You like a lot of cock?' Joe seemed amazed.'I love a lot of cock, but I prefer pussy!''Should I get Eric?' Joe asked, referring to his roommate and looking rather anxious. 'He should be home by now.' Lyssa looked at me with hope and pure desire in her eyes.'Why not?' I said, voting my support. Joe took his prick away from Lyssa and fixed himself before leaving. Lyssa looked at me, slowly came over and sat in my lap. She knew that I wouldn't kiss her on the lips for a little while, but how could I refuse a nice, brown tit?
'I love you honey,' she said, her eyes radiating emotion and excitement. 'I love you too,' I said just before I pulled her slutty little top down enough to get a breast out and start sucking and massaging it. Lyssa started moaning and massaging my cock again. By the time Joe returned with Eric, Lyssa had both tits out, in her hands and she was rubbing them all over my face and mouth.
'Oh shit! You weren't kidding!' Eric exclaimed, his doubts obviously gone as he saw her pleasuring herself and me right in the open. 'Wait until you find out what she can do,' Joe said, urging him to the couch.
Lyssa looked at both Eric and Joe, saw Eric's growing cock and decided it was time to go to work. She crawled off of me and went to stand behind the couch with the two other men. She pulled Eric down and started to kiss him while she encouraged Joe to explore her body. He immediately went to her breasts, pushing them together and squeezing the soft flesh. By now Lyssa was trying to pull Eric out of his pants and gasped as she saw his dick. It was longer than either mine or Joe's and a bit thicker too. Her hands ran over the bulging member. Bending at the waist, and leaning on the couch she started to let her tongue trace the contour of her new toy, and lightly sucking on the head. Joe was now starting to pay more attention to her round, little ass and in removing her shorts. Eric saw that she wanted it this way and moved to make it easier. He moved to the other side of the couch and stood on the cushion, bending his knees a bit. Lyssa, her elbows on the back of the sofa, bent over and started playing again. Joe renewed his efforts and removed her shorts and panties, exposing her trimmed, tight pussy, soaking wet with desire. He got on his knees and lightly kissed the lips, causing Lyssa to moan lightly. As Joes tongue started licking and probing her cunt, she put Eric's head in her mouth and sucked on it hard. 'Oh damn,' Eric sighed.
'She hasn't even started yet, dude' I warned him and in no time Lyssa was sucking his cock like a pro, taking it as far as it would go in her mouth while jerking it off with her hand. She was rocking back and forth now, grinding her pussy on Joe's face while working Eric's cock into her mouth. Using this position she was able to get him into her throat so that her nose touched his hair.
'Oh God that's amazing.' Eric was under her complete control, as long as he knew she was going to continue doing this. Lyssa was rocking back and forth at a fair pace by now and her moans, although muffled by the dick in her, were getting louder. She took her mouth off of Eric while continuing to jerk him off with one hand. Her other hand was clutching one of her tits quite hard and Joe was viscously working her clit.
'Uh, oh, oh yeah,' she panted until I saw her back arch and her head go back. The look on her face was one of intense ecstasy while she came all over Joe's tongue and mouth. A couple minutes later she recovered and stood up. With wild eyes, filled with passion, she looked at Joe.
'Get your pants off and lay down. Eric, get over here,' she commanded. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted. Once Joe laid down, she grabbed his cock and positioned herself over it while squatting, facing away from him. Once he was it the right position, she descended, plunging it deep into her hot, wet cunt. Joe moaned quite loudly when she ground her self on his shaft until it was really wet, then she pulled it out, pointed it at her ass and very slowly lowered herself on to it. After a minute she was sitting with it deep inside of her.
'Come here,' she panted, trying to speak even though all she wanted to do was ride on that thing. She pulled Eric down to her and maneuvered his cock to her dripping pussy. He teased her a little bit until she started to whimper. Then, with short stroked he entered her. I could her him moan when he felt the moist, tight depths of her and Lyssa's breathing was becoming sharp and quick. Less than a minute later both Eric and Joe were as deep as they could go and Lyssa had over a foot of cock in her, but she wasn't done. They started slowly pumping her and she was really in ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and I don't even think that she knew where she was anymore, or cared.
Once they developed a rhythm, she opened her eyes and motioned for me to come closer. I did and she panted, 'I want your cock. I need your cock.' I was stunned. I had never seen her this sexy before. There was my wife, getting her ass and her pussy fucked hard by two men, her ass pumping and her tits bouncing, and she was begging for more. I took out my dick and pushed it closer to her. She bent her head all the way back and opened her mouth wide while I slowly slid it in, my balls caressed by her nose. Once her lips closed around my shaft Joe and Eric increased their pace until they were ramming her hard, fast and deep. Just the way she wanted it. I don't know what got me off more, the sight of her, the sounds of her, the motion in her hot, slippery mouth or the vibrations when she started screaming, but I couldn't hold it any longer. I groaned loudly and started shooting my cum with my cock buried in her face. She swallowed it all without missing a drop. Eric must have been really turned on by her swallowing because he immediately said, 'I'm cumming!' He pulled out of her well fucked pussy and approached her head. As I was pulling out of her mouth he shot out a big glob of cum right on her tits, then another on her cheek before she managed to get it in her mouth and eagerly take the rest of his cum. While he was filling her, she started forcing Joe to go deep while screaming louder. Her mouth opened involuntarily so she could concentrate on the ass-fucking she was getting from Joe when she started on her second orgasm. I don't know if she was trying to talk or not, but the noises were unintelligible. She was an unbelievable site, fucking Joe as hard as she could with cum on her cheek and tits. Finally with a loud moan she came... hard. Her whole body tensed up and her face contorted into what was either extreme pleasure or pain. We knew which. Right when she was coming back to her senses, it was Joe's turn again. He groaned and pulled out of her ass. Without enough time to get to her face again, and Lyssa to dazed to do it herself, he grabbed his cock, jerked it a couple times and came all over her pussy and thighs. Once Joe recovered and got out from under her, she collapsed on the floor exhausted.
We stood there in silence, staring at this beautiful creature with cum all over her. Eric, Joe and I got dressed, I said goodbye and showed them out. We all thought that she deserved a rest and I didn't want them to feel awkward now that we were done. Lyssa stirred when I closed the door and started to get up. I helped her upstairs and into a warm shower. While I bathed her she looked up at me with her big, brown eyes.'I love you,' she said.'And I've never loved you more,' I replied. We kissed and talked about what an amazing experience it had been for the both of us.

No comments: