2008-03-26

New Year's Eve 1997

I have always considered my wife, Tanya, to be a very sexy woman. At 34 years old, standing 5'4' tall, 110 lbs with shoulder length brown hair, she has kept her body in great shape, working out regularly and running 2 to 3 miles each morning. The only thing that kept her from seeing herself as the knockout the rest of us saw her as was the fact that she never developed the bust size that she desired. The result of this was that she could not find clothes that she felt fit well enough to let her show off the rest of her great figure; her dress was always very conservative, and her attitude followed suit. All that changed last year when as a birthday present I agreed to pay for breast implant surgery. The change in her confidence and attitude was amazing. After visiting her doctor several times, and exploring all the options that were available, she settled on a selection that gave her a rather eye catching 36D-26-36 figure. Almost immediately she began to wear clothes that allowed her to take full advantage of her 'new' figure; 'crop tops', low cut shirts that showed ample cleavage, muscle tee's, tight sweaters and very sheer fabrics; wearing a bra had become a thing of the past! Along with her new wardrobe, Tanya also adopted a new attitude towards our sex life. In the past she had been relatively reserved, enjoying sex but not extremely open to new things like toys, fantasy role play or having sex outside of the bedroom. With her new figure also came a new openness to these things, and our sex life had expanded toward many new horizons... some of which I never would have predicted!
For the 1997 New Years Tanya, and I had made plans to visit family in the small town where we both grew up. New Years Eve was to be spent with friends at a small tavern which had managed to book a somewhat respectable band for the festivities. Tanya and I had booked a room at the local hotel, so drinking and driving was not going to be a problem tonite. I was looking forward to our arrival back at the hotel for more celebration of the New Year. The evening was going well, with dancing and quite a few drinks consumed. We had been at the tavern several hours when I spotted an old friend that both Tanya and I had attended school with. I called to Rick who came over to our table. We had not seen each other for almost 5 years, so hand shakes and hugs were exchanged loudly. Rick was stag for the evening, telling us he had recently divorced from his wife. Tanya asked if he would like to join us, to which he quickly agreed.
I couldn't help but notice that Ricks attention seemed to be fixed on my wife's tits, not that I could blame him! Tanya looked fantastic in her short black velvet cocktail dress, cut low in the front as usual to show off her 'new' bust line. Tanya and Rick were soon on the dance floor together, moving to the sounds of an old James Brown tune. They returned to the table, but when the next song started it was a slow one and Rick asked if I minded if he and Tanya danced again to which I agreed. I watched, fascinated, as Tanya pressed her body against Rick and the two of them slowly danced. When they returned to the table, Tanya's face was somewhat flushed and it was obvious from the lump in the front of Rick pants that he cock was hard {Tanya would later tell me that she had felt his erection pressed against her when they danced and it had really turned her on}.
It was at this point that a plan began to form in my mind. I had often thought of what it would be like to watch Tanya fuck another guy; could this be the night? I also knew that a fantasy for Tanya was having sex with a very thick cock. We had talked about it several times while watching XXX videos that featured actors who's cock were very fat or had an unusually large head, Tanya would comment that it would be 'interesting' to see what one shaped like that would feel like in her pussy. My own dick is more along the lines of long {8 inches} and slender, but Rick I knew had just the sort she was interested in. In fact, during a locker room contest in school it had been determined that he measured right at 6 inches in length but was over 6 inches in circumference and just under two inches in width... a bit smaller then the size as a soft drink can!
The evening passed quickly, with both Rick and I keeping Tanya on the dance floor most of the night. The band played its last song, and last call at the bar was made, when I suggested that Rick stop by our room for a night cap. Tanya said that would be okay with her, and since Rick had no where else to go, he followed us back to the hotel. Once in our room we settled Rick and I settled into the two chairs provided at a small table to mix the drinks. As we had the only chairs, Tanya settled onto my lap, facing Rick across the table. We talked of mutual friends and where they were now while we drank, but the entire time Rick's eyes were fixed on my wife's tits and my head was filled with amused thoughts about how she was teasing him, leaning forward onto the table so he had an 'accidental' view down her dress. Finally, a bit drunkenly, curiosity got the better of him and Rick asked Tanya when she had 'filled out' so much, he didn't remember her having such a well developed set of knockers. Tanya laughed and told him that it was 'better living through chemistry' to which we all chuckled. I told Rick about the implants and how we were both very satisfied with the outcome. With that I reached around Tanya and began to massage her breasts, her nipples beginning to harden under my fingers. My cock as swelling rapidly as Tanya slowly ground her ass against my lap. I was surprised that Tanya was letting our little game go this far and decided to see just how far she would let it progress. I asked Rick if he would like to see her tits, just to verify my opinion that the surgeon was very skillful. I quickly slipped the straps of the cocktail dress from her shoulders, allowing the velvet to fall loosely away from Tanya's chest, exposing both of her tits to his view. Tanya scolded me in a playful way and then asked Rick what he thought. For the first time in my life I got to see Rick speechless! Tanya has very large, dark nipples, which I now had between my fingers and was twisting and pulling on them in a way I know always turns her on.
Rick was gulping his drink as he watched, running his tongue over his lips as he watched me play with my wife's tits. Now was the time to take the next step, and I was not sure how Tanya would react. I looked Rick in the eye and asked if he would like to suck her nipples, that it was something Tanya really liked. In a flash he was in front of her, his tongue working one nipple while he used his other hand to heft the weight of her other breast. I let my hands fall away and slowly began to massage the inside of Tanya's thighs. To my surprise she never said a word when Rick began to suck her nipples, and she even spread her legs a bit when my hand reached her thighs, giving me better access to what lay in between. Soon my hands had moved under her dress and I discovered two things. One, Tanya was not wearing any panties! And two, her pussy was already soaking wet! As Rick noisily slurped away, alternating between nipples, my fingers found her clit and began a circular motion. Tanya began to moan her enjoyment and within minuets was beginning to shudder in orgasm. Her body shook between Rick and I for what seemed like 5 min. until she began to settle down a bit again. I stood , forcing Tanya to stand in front of me. As I raised her arms, Rick lowered the zipper on her dress, which she shrugged to the floor. With the exception of her garter and hose, my wife as now nude in front of me and another man! Looking into her eyes I gave a slight nod of my head, letting her know that everything was okay with me. She fell into my arms and we kissed deeply, her tongue swirling in my mouth. I used our embrace to lower her onto the nearby bed. I looked at Rick who's eyes were sweeping along my wife's sexy body, taking in her stiff nipples and moving down to tightly trimmed pussy. I asked Rick if he thought it was time for him to show her his 'surprise'. The question mark in Tanya's eyes about my remark was erased as Rick unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. His hard, thick, cock set out from his body at a 45-degree angle. I actually heard Tanya gasp when she realized how big around Rick's cock really was. Rick and I were both soon naked, he moved up to the side of the bed as Tanya reached out to wrap her slim hand around his dick. She began to pump his hard cock with her hand, looking at me and smiling! She looked so sexy as she fisted Rick's dick! She was very wet from my previous finger action, I could see her juices beginning to coat her upper thighs, but I knew if Rick was to fit his cock into her she would need to be loosened up a bit. I moved between her legs and was soon busy licking her slit, my tongue flicking across her very hard clit. As I looked up from her pussy I saw that she now had Rick's cock in her mouth. Her lips were stretched tight as she tried to get as much in as she could. Finally she resolved to use her tongue to lick along his length, sucking one of his balls into her mouth, then moving upward to swirl her tongue around the head. Rick was enjoying having his cock sucked; I was enjoying watching my wife suck it! My own dick was throbbing now. Grabbing Tanya's ankles I moved her legs up over my shoulders and with one quick shove all 8 inches of my cock was inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and continued to suck Rick's dick as I slowly fucked her, using my cock to loosen her up for what I knew was coming. This time her climax was long and slow, rolling from one orgasm into another. I continued fucking her like that until it became too much and I began to pump my cum into her, pulling out of her as I came to make sure her cunt was coated over its entire length. When I finally pull out, I could see my cum mixed with her juices trailing out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass. She still had Rick's cock in her hand, her eyes still closed.
I motioned to Rick to take my place. Moving from her grip, Rick positioned himself between her legs. Tanya's legs were spread wide as Rick pushed her knees up to her chest, fully exposing her sopping pussy. He placed the head of his cock against her opening and began to rub the length of her slit, covering himself with the fluid leaking from her pussy. Slowly, he raised his hips and began to press into her. Tanya's pussy lips began to stretch to accommodate the girth of his cock head. It seemed to take forever for him to push that thick dick up into her. I didn't know where to watch... it was incredibly sexy seeing anther mans cock sliding into my wife, so my eyes were fixed upon the point where they joined, but I was also entranced by the look on Tanya's face as she slowly took more and more of his dick insider. Her head was shaking from side to side, her eyes rolling as Rick split her pussy wider. Finally he had the first couple inches inside her, past the tightest part of her pussy. I had to admire Rick's patience as he waited there to allow her to adjust to his size. He asked her if she was ok; Tanya replied that she had never felt anything like it before, she wanted more of him in her. Rick began a rhythmic thrusting action now, slow and easy, each stroke taking more of his cock into her. I could see Tanya's pussy lips stretched tight around his dick, each time he pulled out her lips would be pulled along he length of his cock.
Gasps began to escape Tanya's lips now. Rick's thrusts into her had become faster now, as he began to give her a serious fucking, using long fast strokes that brought his cock almost all the way out of her before driving into her again. I could see on her face that she was very close to climax. I had moved to the head of the bed and was holding Tanya's legs spread wide, giving Rick the access he needed to her pussy. Using both hands Rick lifted her ass from the bed, changing the angle of his penetration. Immediately Tanya began to cum, no slow gentle orgasms this time, rather she began to buck and shiver, her head thrashing from side to side. She was pleading with Rick to fuck her harder and faster as she came over and over again, crying out each time so loudly I knew the neighbors or anyone in the hallway could hear her. {Tanya told me later that when he shifted the angle, his big cock head began to press against the front wall of her vagina, applying a direct pressure against her G-spot, causing her to cum instantly and intensely} This was too much for Rick. Grunting, he shoved his cock deep into Tanya's pussy and began to pump his cum into her. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, her tits glistening when he finally collapsed onto her. They lay like that for a long while, his cock buried inside my wife as her orgasms slowly subsided and her breathing began to return to normal. When Rick pulled out of her I could see her pussy remained gaped open from his width, I could see our two loads of cum running from her stretched cunt lips, plastering her pubic hair and pooling in her ass crack. My own cock was rock hard again from watching my wife getting fucked. Pulling her out from under Rick, I rolled Tanya onto her stomach and raised her ass into the air. Although she protested, I simply had to be inside her again, to see what her pussy felt like after Rick as filled her. In one fast push I had my cock completely inside her. Her cunt had not yet regained its tightness from taking Rick's thick cock and was a wet sloppy mess from the two loads of sperm it held. I began to fuck her furiously, driving my cock in until my balls would swing forward and bang against her clit. Wet slurping sounds emanated from her pussy, and small jets of cum began to spray out on my inward strokes. Even though she protested at first, Tanya soon began to raise to yet another climax as I fucked her deep and hard. I knew that the width of Rick's cock had given her a mind bending orgasm, but after all, this is MY wife and the years have taught me many 'tricks' that make her cum. One of which is having my long cock shoved deep into her from behind while I work her clit with my free hand. As she began to cry out in orgasm I pulled my cock from her sloppy cunt and Rick and I watched as her muscle contractions forced the cum we had deposited earlier to be pushed out of her gaping hole. That was all it took for me and I was soon covering her beautiful ass with hot jets of spunk as I came. She was too exhausted to even clean up before we all passed out for the evening.
I awoke the next morning to the sound of Tanya grunting softly. Looking down over the foot of the bed I saw that she and Rick had obviously awoke before I did. Rick had her bent over one of the chairs and was joyfully pounding away at her pussy from behind. Rising from bed, I moved over to her and placed my cock inches from her face. Understanding perfectly, Tanya began to suck my cock as Rick plowed her pussy. Her climax was another strong one, and it wasn't long before Rick was spilling more cum into her cunt as she swallowed every drop from my cock. It would have been nice to stay in the room and fuck all day, but Tanya and I had to return to town and complete our visit home. While she showered, Rick and discussed what had happened and that we hoped we would be able to get together again soon, and you can be assured that we did!
Since that New Years Eve, Tanya and I have gotten involved with several couples active in the local swing scene. She has fucked several different guys, all of which were great fun. Wait until you hear what happened on this New Years Eve!

No comments: