2008-03-26

First time on Premise

My wife Ellie {not her real name} and I were late comers to swinging and were in our middle thirties when we got involved in some threesomes and once in while with another couple. My wife was 5'3' and 105-lbs. petite and had a desirable body. I really enjoyed watching Ellie getting fucked just as much as she enjoyed getting fucked. I especially liked having her suck my cock while someone was fucking her from behind. It appeared that the pleasure she was getting from the cock ramming into her was transmitted through her mouth to my cock. One of my greatest fantasies was to see Ellie get gang banged. We were well into our middle forties when we discussed getting into swinging more heavily and visiting a swingers club. We found an ad for a club that was about four hours away and called them for information. We decided to visit the club and got a motel room close by. We arrived at the club on a Wednesday evening not knowing that Wednesday night was open to singles and well as couples. A very friendly and attractive hostess greeted us and arranged for a tour of the facilities. We were shown around and ended up in a large room with mattresses on the floor and mirrors on the walls and ceiling. There was one girl and seven men in the room. The girl was on the mattress and was getting fucked in missionary fashion by one of the men. She was sucking the cock of another and had hands all over her. She also had a cock in each hand. I looked at Ellie to see her reaction. She was visibly excited. One of the guys pulled his cock out from under a towel he was wearing and put it in my wife's hand. As she stroked it the guy asked her if she wanted it inside of her. She told him maybe later. We left the room and went down to the dining room to get a bite to eat. We discussed whether she wanted to get involved and although she was apprehensive we decided to give it a try.
We were issued some towels, undressed, wrapped ourselves in the towels and wandered around. We ended up in the mirror room. The guy that originally talked to Ellie was there and asked her if she was ready to get fucked. She reached under his towel, took out his cock, knelt down and started to suck his cock. It didn't take long for his cock and mine to get hard. He helped her down on the mattress and removed their towels. She laid back, her legs slightly spread. The guy spread them a little further and put his lips on her pussy and began to lick and suck both her pussy and clitoris. By this time all of Ellie's apprehension disappeared. She was slowly grinding her hips and softly moaning. After a couple of minutes the guy spread her legs a little wider and Ellie raised them in the air. He then slid up and over her body. His cock was hard and Ellie reached for it and guided it to her cunt. I was standing behind then and watched as he slowly slid his cock into her cunt. I watched it go all the way in and then he started to pump in and out. I lay down beside them and began playing with her teats. She reached for my cock and stroked it slowly. Several other guys decided to join in and arranged themselves in such a way that two cock rested on each side of her mouth. She immediately turned her head to take one in her mouth, sucked it a little then turned and did the same to the other. She alternated back and forth. I got up to make room for two other guys that knelt on each side and put their cocks in her hands. I moved to a good position to see all the action. Ellie was moving her ass, hands and mouth trying to accommodate all the cocks being thrust at her. Her eyes were glazed with lust. The first to cum was one of the cocks on her face. It started to spurt and Ellie tried to catch it in her mouth. She managed to catch some of it but quite a bit landed on her face and hair. This didn't seem to bother her but made my cock jump. The guy fucking her started to tense and come. He shoved his cock deep into to her and let loose. When he withdrew he was completely soft. I could see a little of his cum but most of it was deep up inside my wife. As he moved away another hard cock immediately replaced him.
Again Ellie had her hand on it guiding it into her cunt. The second guy was quite large and when she felt it she seemed shocked and raised her head to look at it. She then looked at me with wide eyes as to say ' My god can I take this in my little pussy'? I nodded to her and she put it at the entrance. His cock was not especially long; maybe eight of nine inches but it was very thick, about two and a half inches in diameter. Ellie has never had a cock this big, although some of her dildos were close. He had a little trouble getting it started even as wet as she was. He was finally able to get the head in. Ellie asked him to stop for a minute, which he did. He then very slowly worked it in and out and with each stroke went in a little deeper. When he was about three-quarters of the way in Ellie was highly excited and could wait no longer. She wrapped her leg tightly around him and quickly pulled him in and buried his big cock to the balls. She really let loose about then and started to moan and scream. Both the guy fucking her and I thought he was hurting her and he started to withdraw but she clamped her leg tightly around him and shoved her hips up and buried his cock again. He got the message and started to move slowly at first gradually increasing speed as she let him know by her movement moans and screams that she want it faster and harder. This guy was really excited and when he started to cum he let loose with a loud howl, which in turn intensified my wife's excitement and she really started to move and gyrate all the time screaming in pure pleasure. Some of the other guys started to loose control and started to cum, some in my wife's mouth. Others anywhere it was convenient. It seemed like the guy fucking her would never stop cuming. When he did he lay quiet for a few minutes. He then withdrew his semi hard cock. When he did some of the cum started to ooze out of Ellie's cunt. Three more guys fucked her during this session, one right after another. It was a sight to behold. I have never seen my wife this excited. She had cum all over her body, mixing with her and the others sweat. She was constantly humping and screaming, her eyes were glazed and smoldered hot with sex.
Once the word had got around that there was a sexy hot number in the mirror room a line formed for a chance to get their cocks in my wife's hot cum filled cunt, but by now she need a break. She made her apologies and said she would be back. We went to the lounge and got a drink. Ellie said he pussy was sore and hot. I ran my hand over her pussy and she was right it was hot but the most exciting thing was all the cum that was running out of her pussy and down her leg. The club had a heated pool and we decided to get in. Ellie stood at the shallow end and I was in front of her. My cock was still hard so I brought her legs up around me and slipped my cock in her. I could not believe how slippery her cum filled cunt was. I fucked her for a short time when another guy got in the pool. Ellie invited him over and played with his cock. When he was totally hard, I moved away and let her fuck her. They both went wild. After we got out of the pool we went back to the lounge. Ellie was asked to dance and went up to the dance floor. She soon discovered the floor was made of mirrors and when she fast danced everyone on the dance floor could see her wet pussy. This got her all excited again and we went back up to the mirror room. There were a lot of singles at the club and they had heard about Ellie or saw her in action so when they saw us leave the lounge they followed. There was no hesitation on Ellie's part and she was on the mattress with a cock in her. She managed to get fucked fourteen times by ten different guys that night before she was too exhausted to continue. We had fulfilled my fantasy of seeing her get gang banged to an extent that was unbelievable.
When we got back to the motel, we undressed and I really need to cum I started to play with her pussy. It was loaded with cum and was leaking and running down her legs. Ellie said she couldn't believe she had just been fucked fourteen times by ten guys in less then four hours. She said that it completely blew her mind and that it was fun and she really enjoyed it but she didn't think she would want to do it again. She got the last fuck of the night from me and it was fantastic felling how wet she was and getting all the other guys cum all over my cock, balls and pubic region. It was a wonderful night.

No comments: