2008-03-26

My Kind of Love Boat

The sun streaks through the portholes and lands its warm rays across my body and wakes me up. I lay there for the a moment and try to collect my thoughts. I look over and remember that this is not Pam lying next to me as usual, and remember Pam's plan to spend the night separately. All the memories of being with Shawna last night start to flood my mind and then my imagination goes into overtime trying to imagine how Pam's night was. I can't wait till she writes me her story describing her first evening alone with Michael without me. Just then, there is a soft knock on the door that separates Michael's and our room and Pam walks in with a big smile on her face. She must have had a great night because she is in a great mood. She walks over and gives me a big kiss and then lays down next to me. Shawna wakes up and the three of us just lay there relaxing and basking in the warm sunlight coming through the window. After a little while, Pam tells me, that since this is the last day, they have a little present they want to give me. I ask her what the occasion is an she tells me that it is a little thank you present for the three day cruise that we planed for them. She also tells me that if I want it, I must go and take a shower and get cleaned up. With great anticipation, I go and take a wonderful warm shower and try to imagine what might be ahead for me. I gotta tell you, this is a great way to start a day. With my imagination running wild, I soon have a warm sensation in my cock and feel it steadily getting larger and larger the more I think about them. After showering, I come back in the bedroom and Pam tells me to do lie down while her and Shawna get ready. They disappear into the bathroom and start the shower and both hop in. They have left the door slightly open and from my position, I can see the reflection in the mirror of the two of them taking a shower together. It is a small shower with not very much room for two, but that seems to be just fine with them. Pam has a bar of soap in her hand and is gently washing Shawna's breasts, whipping the soap into a rich lather, washing first one and then the other. She works her way down to her stomach and then slides the of soap between her legs and runs its back and forth over her pussy. This is really getting me horny just watching and I position myself on the bed to get the best view. Pam reaches around with her other hand and starts to wash Shawna's ass. With one hand she is rubbing Shawna's pussy back and forth, and every couple of seconds one of her fingers disappears inside of her. With her other hand she is playing with Shawna's ass. My cock has grown very large now and I can't help but stroke it little while I watch them.
It seems now its Pam's turn to get all lathered up. Shawna is rubbing both of Pam's boobs in her hands and gently leans forward and gives her a passionate girl to girl kiss. As they kiss, I can see their boobs rubbing against each other, so sensuously its driving me crazy. I can see their nipples rubbing against each other, back and forth, getting harder and larger the longer they rub together. If I watch this much longer I am going to make myself come. Shawna's hands work their her way down to Pam's waiting pussy and lovingly rub her with the bar of soap back and forth against her cunt. Letting the shower rinse soap off her a little, Shawna kneels down in front of Pam and starts to kiss and lick Pam's beautiful trimmed pussy. I can see Pam trying to spread her legs apart farther and farther to allow Shawna's tongue to get up inside her as far as possible. Shawna sucks on Pam's clit as Pam's head rolls back and her moans get louder and louder as she comes because of the sensations Shawna is sending through her.
After a few more minutes, the two of them get out of the shower and start to dry off. Pam decides now it's time to shut the door. All of a sudden it hits me that they left the bathroom door open on purpose knowing that I could see them in the mirror. Pam knows about my fetish of watching her with other people so I guess she was giving me one of my fantasies. When they return to the room, they are both dressed in the cutest lingerie I have ever seen. I saw the Frederick's of Hollywood's store downstairs on the ship so I guess they stopped in and stocked up.
Pam has on the beautiful yellow peek-a-boo type of baby doll lingerie that really looks great on her. It is kind of modest looking but it leaves your imagination running wild as to what she is hiding under it. I can't wait to slide my hands under the beautiful soft material and explore every inch of her for myself. Shawna has on a gorgeous pink satin and lace outfit with matching pink nylons that come halfway up her thighs. She also has these beautiful fingerless pink gloves on that top off the whole thing. I have always understood why one woman could be attracted to another because of their natural beauty, but with an outfit like this one on, it's no wonder why Pam is attracted to her. Who wouldn't be? They both give me a short little show as they enter the room and Pam remarks that by the look of the bulge under the sheets, maybe she should have shut the bathroom door sooner. I tell her I'm glad she didn't because that was the best show I have ever seen, and anyway, I saved myself for them. They both lay down next to me, Pam on the left and Shawna on the right and cuddle next to me motionless for a minute. I can't keep my hands to myself so I slide my left hand under Pam's yellow underwear and gently start rubbing her cute little butt. It feels so good in my hand, her wonderfully baby soft skin, that I could rub it for hours. I slide my right hand under Shawna's cute little pink outfit and find an equally soft butt to massage. I am in seventh heaven. I have always dreamed of making love to Pam with another woman there and now it is finally happening. I whisper in Pam's ear how much I love for this and how much into means to me and then give her most passionate kiss I have inside of me. She gives me a big smile back and just whispers 'You're welcome, but it's not over yet.' She gently starts stroke my cock, and like they have a plan, Shawna starts to fondle my balls in one of her hands. My already alert cock begins to get even stiffer and I can feel it getting hotter and hotter in the girl's hands. Much more of this, and I might have a premature explosion of the best kind. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Pam and Shawna slide down to my waist and start to play with my cock with her mouths. Pam runs her tongue up and down the sides of my cock and Shawna kisses and sucks on the head at the same time. I am looking down at them while they are doing this and I feel like I am in a dream. They are both looking back it me with this naughty little smile on the faces. Shawna starts to kiss my balls and this gives Pam more room to swallow almost all of my cock with her gorgeous lips. My cock disappears and reappears from her mouth several times and the warmth of her lips and mouth around me feels almost as good as being inside of her beautiful pussy. I ask Pam to remove her panties and come up here and face Shawna as she straddles my face and lowers her beautiful warm pussy over my waiting lips. She complies and I start to give her the best tongue fucking I have ever given her. Shawna picks up where Pam left off by running her tongue up the side of my cock until she reaches top and then swallows almost the whole thing. Her lips repeat this over and over, up and down, until I begin to feel the come starting to rise up inside of me until it reaches a point that I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. It starts to pour out of my cock into Shawna's waiting mouth, while all this time I'm kissing Pam's pussy as a hard as I can and am driving my tongue up inside her as far as I can. I start to relax a little but I am still so turned on by the two of them that my cock remains stiff and ready for more. Shawna notices this so she faces Pam and straddles my cock and with one hand guides it between her pussy lips and lets its slide up inside her as far as it will go. The two of them are facing each other just inches apart, close enough so that their bouncing boobs are rubbing against each other creating and even greater level of excitement between the three of us. Pam removes the yellow baby doll top she has on and throws it aside and then pulls the straps of Shawna's outfit down over her shoulders and down to her waist until her gorgeous breasts are rubbing together with Pam's in all their naked beauty. As I am kissing Pam's pleasure spot, I can reach up and play with whole four of their boobs at once. They are so close, I can actually play with both of their nipples in one hand at the same time, so with both hands I can play with all four of their nipples at once. I can feel the heat coming from them and I can feel them getting harder and harder. We continue like this for several more minutes until the passion we all feel reaches a level that none of us can contain anymore. Pam and Shawna embrace each other in their arms as they passionately kiss each other. All this time Shawna's pussy is sliding up and down my cock and Pam's pussy is sliding back and forth over my lips and tongue. The moans grow louder and louder until I start to shoot my come inside her again and the two of them shake and quiver in each other's arms as they drive their cunt's down on me as hard as they can. It seems like an eternity of bliss as we all come together, but eventually they both fallback to the bed in complete exhaustion. I pull both of them close to me as we just lay there holding each other for several long minutes. We all exchange kisses of gratitude. I explain that if I had known they would give me a thank you present like this, I would have gotten cruise tickets a long time ago.
Pam tells me they will meet me later on deck because Shawna and her have one more person to thank, if you know what she means. What a wonderful three-day trip. I can't wait to do something like this again.

No comments: