2008-03-26

Our Mexican Vacation

My wife Kay and I had had enough of the cold and gray Indiana winter, and we decided to get away for a short 4 day vacation to Cancun. With the kids safely at grandmas and reservations to an adult only all-inclusive resort in hand, we boarded the plane for a bit of paradise.
Kay is a gorgeous woman, better looking even at 40 than when we were married 14 years ago. After giving birth to our 2nd child, she started eating right, exercising... And now she is a flower...5'0' 108lbs, and 34b-24-34. We're not new to sexual experimentation, in fact, we've been swinging on and off for 7 years now, and we both were looking forward to some fun in the sun.....and WOW, did we get it.
Our first day there was pretty uneventful, lounging around the pool, drinking tequila and getting really sunburned and wasted, so it ended up being a short day with us back in our room alone by 9PM. The second day, we decided to do a better 'pacing' job, and decided to join in some of the pool- side activities. At 1pm, there was a 'tequila volleyball' tournament, and we both decided to play. Tequila volleyball is when you play volleyball in the pool, and when you miss a shot, you have to drink a tequila shooter. Well, needless to say, after 2 hours of playing, all 22 people in the pool were pretty trashed, having fun and taking chances at things most people wouldn't dream of.
One of our team-mates had obviously taken a liking to Kay....his name was Darren, from Manchester England. In comparison to Kay, he's huge! About 28 or so, he's 6'5' about 260, and made Kay look like a midget. A couple of times, he playfully tossed her into the air like a rag doll! They laughed and carried on, and I was getting turned on by the way they were playing, but the game ended, and before we knew it, it was time for dinner.
After dinner, we decided to head to the disco at the resort, do some dancing and carrying on. Kay changed into a short black skirt and leather vest with nothing on under it, and black hi-heeled sandals...and looked hot! We headed to the disco, danced to a few songs, and were sitting at our table when Darren came into the place with his friends, Chad and Evan. As they walked in and headed towards the bar, Kay couldn't keep her eyes off of Darren, and I playfully said 'hey, put your tongue back into your mouth', and Kay turned to me and said ' I can't' ! Right then and there I knew we were in for a hot night.
About 10 minutes later, Darren came over to our table and asked me if it was ok if he danced with Kay, and I told him of course. The second song was a slow Latin number, and by the time the song was done, Kay and Darren were so close on the dance floor they looked like a pretzel. He started to french kiss her, and she didn't hesitate to reciprocate. He was grinding his leg between her legs and she was getting more and more into it, I thought they were going to have sex right there on the dance floor! Then Chad, his friend walked onto the dance floor and asked to cut in. Chad was much different than Darren, about 30, 5'10, 180 pounds and in great shape. Darren left the floor, and Chad proceeded to dance with Kay for about 3 songs, getting closer to her with each song. When the last song was over, Kay headed back to the table and took a long drink from her cocktail...then she said to me...'don't get mad at me'. And I told her it was ok, the dancing had turned me on! and then she said 'good, because I invited Darren and Chad back to our room.'! All I could do was smile. The only thing I liked better than fucking Kay is watching Kay get fucked, so I said we're outta here, and we left, Darren and Chad about 10 steps behind us.
After we got to the room, I closed the door behind our 2 guests. Kay was so horny she was on fire! There was no small talk, no chit chat...she walked over, got down on her knees and started to unzip Darren's shorts. I finally got to see what she had been feeling during the dance... his cock matched the size of the rest of him. He had about 8', and was as big around as a baseball bat. All Kay did was say mmm, and started stuffing as much of that cock in her mouth as she could, all the while gently stroking his balls. In the meantime, Chad had dropped his drawers and was stroking his cock in his hand...and I had no idea that I had done the same and was whacking my cock watching the sight as well.
While Kay hungrily sucked Darrens cock, Chad walked over and unzipped her vest and took it off of her, she was so into sucking Darrens' cock I'm not sure if she had realized it! Then he unzipped her skirt and took it off of her, leaving her only in the black thongs she was wearing, and started to rub around her mound. All this did was make her moan louder, and I thought she was going to cum right on the spot. Then Darren gently moved her head from his cock and lifted her by the armpits to the bed. He laid her on her back, and Chad got on the bed on both knees near her head, and she hungrily took his cock into her mouth, taking all of it, I thought she'd suck it right off of him! Darren then spread her legs with no resistance, and placed the head of his cock at her opening. Kay took Chad's cock out of her mouth long enough to say 'fuck me with that big cock', and Darren didn't need to be told twice! He started to stuff his love monster inch by inch deeper into Kay, and that made her suck Chad even harder, I swear she came the second Darren entered her! He was fucking her like a sledge hammer and she was loving it! Chad then took his cock out of her mouth, and in the same moment Darren rolled over on the bed with his cock still buried in Kay. She started humping that huge cock, and Chad moved behind her and started rimming her asshole with his tongue.
Kay's not much on anal sex, but she was out of control! She was riding Darren like a horse, and Chad put his cock head at her secret hole, and all she did was scream she was coming! Chad then slowly started to put his cock into her backside, and that started Kay bucking Darren's cock again. Now the both of them were just fucking her like animals, and I walked over and put my cock right next to her face. She didn't say a word, she looked at me like she was in a trance and sucked my cock into her mouth and started sucking me like she never had before. Within 10 minutes, Kay was covered in cum. She had Chad's cum running down her back, my cum running down her chin and Darren's cum dripping from her pussy. She said her good-byes and headed for the shower, and all I did was lay there thinking it was only our second of four days at the resort, what else could happen? It didn't take long to find out, but that's another story

No comments: