2008-03-26

Two, Four, Six

My life was turned around at a cookout with our close friends. For years our friends and us became closer with each passing visit. On this particular Saturday we were invited to their house for an evening of drinking and eating. We got there early in the afternoon giving us ample time to do some serious beer drinking, not to drunk but a nice buzz. Retreiving the last bottle from the fridge I asked Bob if he had any more. He said there was a case in the garage, seeing me and his wife got the last bottles we should go and get the the case. I looked at him like he won his point so Marie and I made our way to the garage. Once inside I wasted no time putting my arms around her and kissing her deeply. She showed no surprise, she encouraged me to go further by pulling me closer to her. I kissed her again, our lips parted, our tounges searched each others mouths causing my heart to beat faster. With Maries back toward the garage window I could see into the kitchen. There came the surprise of my life, my wife was in an embrace with my best friend. I could see her arms around his neck, his hand cupping my wife's breast. I watched for what seemed like minutes Bob kept on massaging her. It crossed my mind things could be carried on to bigger and better things if I was reading our positions right. Here I was taking advantage of his wife unbeknownst to him and like wise. I looked at Marie telling her to look in the kitchen window. She turned to see her husband still holding my wife's breast. Looking back at me she said, 'well' with a big smile on her face. Hell, she didn't care so why not. I pulled her to me kissing her once again, this time I slid my hand beneath her t shirt to hold her breast. She responded with a 'mmmmmmm' , from then on I knew I had a meeting with destiny. I asked Marie if we should go back in, her reply was, 'I don't want to but we better'. I kissed her one more time then picked up the case of beer to bring in the house. Once in the kitchen my wife and Bob stood in front of the sink like they were just having a conversation. I opened the fridge door placing the beer on the shelf and heard Bob ask us into the family room where it was cooler. There they had two couches that faced each other, coffee table between them. Sharon sat with Bob on one while Marie and I made our way to the other. This was nothing unusual, it happed many times in restaurants so we thought nothing of it. One word led to another, just casual talk at first until the subject turned to sex. It came up about how many times a week we did it. When I said 4 to 5 Bob said 'get out of here !' Sharon said, 'that's right Bob' he's an animal in bed. Marie had to throw in her opinion announcing they weren't that active. I couldn't resisit asking, 'would you like to be'. Everyone nervously laughed at the comment. Bob headed for the kitchen to get some beer, he returned with 4 more bottles and sat down next to my wife. The conversation continued on sex, Sharon asked if they kissed much after being married for 8 years, Marie jumped in saying not enough, they always have something else on their minds. I had my arm on the back of the couch behind her head. Surprising her I pulled her to me kissing her on the mouth. Through all this I did expect some resistance from across the room but heard none. Continuing my embrace of Marie I could see from the corner of my eye Bob was kissing Sharon. All this time from our embrace in the garage I didn't feel any jealousy, any rage not even a green eye. The longer this went on the more we became aroused, my hand was now on Maries breast that was out of view from my friend and my wife. This went on for twenty minutes, I saw my chance to offer a suggestion that we head for the bedrooms. Bob answered first 'it's okay with me'. Sharon didn't say anything but followed Bob up their stairs. Marie looked at me with a twinkle in her eye waiting for my move. With Sharon and Bob out of ear shot I asked if her and Bob talked about this. She said not really, they had casually joked around about it. Two minutes must have passed before we followed our spouses up stairs. Down the hall I saw one door was closed picturing my wife in the embrace of my friend. At the moment I had other things to attend to such as my raging hard on. We wasted no time caressing each other, stripping each other, fondling, feeling, kissing till we were naked on the bed. Passion was beyond control, Marie urged me to enter her then and now. Without hesitation I kneeled between her legs placing my hard cock against her pussy. She was so wet and ready my entry was easy. My mind raced over the events that led to my present position but was over taken with lust. My body convulsed seconds after entering Marie. She too joined me in a most delightful orgasm. Both of us knew this was not the end of the session, still erect I remained deep inside her savoring my conquest. We kissed for what seemed like minutes, each time exciting me to higher plateaus. Again I started moving within her. She began meeting my strokes for a deeper penitration. Marie tensed up moaning she was coming. Her nails dug into my back, her body convulsed in one wave of pleasure after another. It was to soon after my last orgasm for me to have another yet my cock was still rock hard ready for more. I rolled from her for a moment giving her a chance to catch her breath. She rolled with me holding me close to her. Marie spoke for the first time since we got on the bed,' wow, that was fantastic, I never had such an intense orgasm'. I'm glad you liked it. I'm wondering how it's going in the next room? Marie smiled, I can assure you it's not as good as it is here. Are you sure you never discussed this with Bob? Like I said, we joked about it, why? Just wondering. How about you and Sharon, ever consider doing this? Oh we fantasized about it, wondering what it would be like. In fact you and Bob were the fantasy. We were? Yes you were. How long ago ? Oh maybe three four years ago. Well, now that the fantasy has come true how was it? Smiling I said, I'm one behind. On that note Marie climbed on top of me positioning my cock for entry. Spreading her legs
she managed to couple us once again. In her own way she took command of our love making. Ever so slowly she moved up and down on my now rigid cock tightening her pussy on the up stroke and relaxing it on the down stroke. It wasn't long I was ready to explode once again, she knew it and adjusted her rhythm to my timing. It was the most incredible feeling having this woman bring me to orgasm like she did, not only did I have mine but she did too for the third time in a half hour. I held her there on top of me feeling her breasts crushing against my chest, her pelvic area covering mine, her lips kissing me as a reward for her pleasure. She layed next to me while we embraced running her fingers through my hair and staring into my face. I said, 'you look well satisfied'. I am for the time being. I take it from Bobs remarks he is not very active in bed? You got that right, it's always a wham bam thank you mam and he's asleep. This has been the most excitement I've had in years. Do you think we can mange to do this again? I'm counting on it Marie but right now I'm not sure how Sharon will accept it if at all, she's not into mutiple orgasms like us. Neither is Bob, so I would bet they will want a return match. What if they don't? I'm sure we can find a way to get together every so often. That's cheating isn't it? What do you call this? I'm not sure, both of us are doing the same thing and both of us know about it. In that case I better get all I can get right now. Again Marie climbed on top of me to repeat her last performance. Never figuring I could rise to the occassion Marie knew better. In seconds I was hard once more. I could feel her hands guiding my prick into her soft warm pussy to begin her attack. Two hours had passed, we heard voices coming from the other room as their door opened. There was no sense to panic trying to hide ourselves from their eyes, we layed there pretending to be asleep. Sharon and Bob stopped at our open door, we heard Bob comment, 'looky there, they forgot their PJ's. Sharon's voice was heard to say, who needs them. Shall we wake them up? Naw, let um sleep it off, we can wake them the next time. Down the stairs they went. Marie said, 'I guess we are in for a next time. We made our way to the bathroom to clean up, got dressed and went down stairs to join our spouses. Marie made her way to the fridge to get out the hamburger for the grill. She handed it to Bob, I followed him outside sheepishly to help with what I could. Neither of us spoke for a minute. Bob said, You made quite a sight when we came down stairs. I'll have to return the favor next time. We laughed together, it was then I knew everything was okay. In side the wives were a bit more relaxed. Marie told Sharon it would work, all they had to do was get us interested in doing it. The two of them were already making plans for our next get together. Sharon asked her and Bob to our house the following weekend. All during the time we were cooking hamburgers they were comparing notes about the men, evidently they were both satisfied at the out come.
Around 8:00 o'clock we thanked them for a great afternoon and supper. We kissed them goodbye and drove home. Neither of us said much about our affair earlier in the day, not until we arrived home. We took turns to shower, by 9:30 we were sitting in our family room reading. Sharon opened up the conversation, 'wanna talk?'. I smiled at her, 'sure, what about?' Smiling back she said,'you know what about'. okay then, any regrets about what we did? No, my concern is what your feeling toward me. I'm fine with what happened, how about you? I gotta say I enjoyed it very much. So did I. Then you won't mind if we continue? Grinning from ear to ear I said, 'not if you don't'. Good, because I invited them here next Saturday for a return bout. Did Marie agree? She was ecstatic about it, she even said it was an awful long time to wait. Are you serious? Never more serious. How about you, can you wait for a rematch? Oh I can probably hold out. For the next hour we compared notes as to our love making and agreeing to an open marriage confined to Bob and Marie for the time being.
On an errand for my company I found myself three blocks from Bob and Marie's. It was 2:00PM Wednesday so I decided to swing by to say hello. Pulling in the driveway I saw Marie sweeping off her front steps, immediately she smiled at the unannounced visit. She came to the car. What are you doing here? I said I was on a company errand, just stopped by to say hello. Come on in, want a beer? No, not while I'm working. Once inside the kitchen she put her arms around me kissing me deeply. I missed you, she said. I missed you too. Again she kissed me deeply getting my cock hard. Ohhhhhhh, what is going on here while rubbing the front of my pants. Got time, she said. Sure do, lets get at it. Holding my hand we made our way to the bedroom, stripped naked and were fucking in minutes. Marie responded more passionately than our first encounter. She came in seconds with me following. God I missed you. It's only been 4 days. I know but I still missed you. We fucked for the best part of 1 1/2 hours deciding I had better get myself back to work. I said nothing on my arrival home still not sure how Sharron would accept the fact. As far as I could see she did not pick up on the infidelity. At the supper table she asked what I would like for Saturday night dinner. I grinned staring at her. She smiled back, besides a roll in the hay. I said, 'lets keep it light'. What time are they comming? Not until 6:00 so what do you say to eating late? Sure, that's fine with me. The wheels were turning in my wifes head, she must be figuring we have our fun first. Things started coming together for me, our last affair was just too easy, I had to believe my wife and Marie were in on it. Of course I had no difficulty with it, in fact it went beyond my wildest dreams. The more I thought about it the more I was convinced. Saturday night came, my enthusiasm was running high until a car pulled into our driveway I didn't recognize. Somehow they looked a little familiar to me but I couldn't place them right off. Sharon came out of
the house to meet them saying she was glad they could make it. As I approached Sharon turned to me and said, 'you remember Ann and Fred they are Bob and Maries neighbors. I thought you guys looked familiar, of course I know you, come on in. At the same time Bob and Marie pulled in behind them.
Finding their way into the house I got busy making drinks for our guests while at the same time developing an attitude at Sharon for ruining our party later. To make matters worse Marie never look so beautiful, so sexy. Plans shifted from the house to the backyard to entertain our guests. My anxiety was waning the more I looked at Ann, she was in direct competition with Marie and Sharon. Very pretty face, slim waist, perfect ass and a beautiful set of boobs. I found my attentions drifting toward her more and more wile sitting around our picnic table. It was time to make another round of drinks, off I went to the kitchen only to be followed by Sharon. This was the first time I was able to talk in private with her. What are they doing here, I asked? Relax, Marie and I decided we would invite them too, they are nice people. But what about our plans with Bob and Marie? Sharon just looked at me and smiled, you'll see. Back at the table I set the drinks around in the proper places. Taking my seat next to Ann raised my spirits knowing something was in the wind after Sharon's remark of 'you'll see'.In less than an hour our new friends became like old friends, our conversation turned to off color jokes but more important it turned to sex. This of course was my favorite subject. It wasn't long before Marie dropped the bomb telling our new guests about our intimate relations only last Saturday. Only coment came from Anne's lips was 'oooooooooh' while Fred just smiled in agreement. The more the converstaion the more I knew this was a set up by the girls. The party was still on, only difference was having a new playmate joining us. All of the sudden the world was rosy once again. It was one of those evenings it cooled off when the sun set, to cool to sit in the yard. We moved the party back inside to the family room. Sharon went with them before returning to the kitchen with me to help. I made another round of drinks, headed back to the family room only to find the only seat available was next to Anne. The discussion continued on sex, inhibitions were lowering with each successive round. It was pretty evident to me where all this was heading. Fred was sitting next to Marie, Sharon was next Bob and here I sat next to Anne. Fred started kissing Marie which was enough to get things going. The rest of us followed suit, again in twenty minutes we were all upstairs in bedrooms.
No one questioned our motives we all wanted what was about to happen. Anne wasted no time stripping her clothes while I followed her. Our embrace was electric, I could feel the energy flowing from her body, she was in no mood to be trifled with. On the bed I made my way to enter her pussy. Anne tensed up with my cock all the way in then she relaxed for a second. Her legs wrapped around mine locking me into her. I couldn't move, she just held me deep inside her. No longer
could I hold back, my orgasm began without any movement from either of us. Anne sensed me coming and starting gripping my cock with her pussy first tightening then releasing. Suddenly, we heard moans down the hall, I recognized Maries voice groaning from Freds attentions, at least that is what I thought I heard. Returning my attentions back to Anne my cock still needed more, she relaxed her leg grip from around mine, I slowly began stroking her when she burst into groans of coming. She pounded back at me extending her pleasure for minutes. The orgasm subsided leaving us catching our breath before going further. Did you hear that ? What? That last groan down the hall? Yeah, what of it? I was trying to figure out if it was Marie or my wife. Let's go take a look. We quietly went down the hall and found the first room empty. In the next room was a most unbelivable sight. Bob was on his back with Sharon sitting on his cock rocking back and forth. At the same time Marie had pinned down Bobs arms with her legs sitting on his face. Standing over Bob's head was Fred getting a blow job from Marie. It was mind boggling to say the least, none of them knew we were watching them. I turned to Anne taking her hand and returned to our room. The sight of my wife fucking Bob had me hard as a rock, I wasted no time fucking Anne once again.

No comments: