2008-03-26

Birthday Dress

After Julie confessed to enjoying our first venture into the swinging world, we decided to go for another experience immediately. She had a birthday coming up, so I gave her some money and told her to go shopping. I told her to buy a nice dress to wear out to dinner for her birthday celebration. I told her I wanted her to buy something very sexy and daring. Something to really show off her tits. Julie was usually pretty conservative, so I didn't expect too much.
I was pleasantly surprised when she came home with a beautiful black wrap-around dress with a plunging neckline. Upon closer look, the top part of the dress, from neckline to waist, was very sheer. In fact, you could see right through to her beautiful tits. I told her she did a great job, and that Friday night, she and I, and Scott were going to her favorite restaurant.
Friday finally arrived, and we were both trembling with excitement. Scott came by about 6:00, I was ready, but we were still waiting on Julie. She finally walked into the living room, and Scott almost fell over. There she stood in this new dress, no bra, high heel sandals, with freshly painted toe nails. Underneath the dress all she wore were black lace panties. Of course, you could see right through the top of her dress to see those firm 36-B tits and those hard nipples standing straight out. She looked at us both drooling on ourselves, and said 'let's go.' With that, we were off for an evening of fine dining, lot's of looks and lot's of drinks. All the guys in the place were looking at Julie's tits. It was driving us both crazy with excitement. I had a hard-on all evening. Scott was more than ready to leave when the check finally arrived. So were Julie and I, for that matter.
When we got into the car, Julie sat in the middle, and started massaging both our cocks through our pants, while I drove. I leaned over and whispered that she should have some dessert. With that, she reached for Scott's zipper and had his cock out in no time. He was already hard, Julie just moaned and started sucking. Scott reached into the front of her dress and started rubbing her tits. I, of course, had a boner that wouldn't quit. I was eager to get into the action, so, we practically flew home. When we pulled into the driveway, Julie put Scott's cock back in place and we all headed into the house. Julie went to freshen up, while Scott and I got comfortable in the den. Julie walked in, stood in front of us, and undid the sash in front of the dress that held it closed. She then let the dress drop from her shoulders. There she stood in just those black lace panties, and high heels. Her big, brown nipples standing straight out. Scott and I both stood and undressed as she stood and watched. She had us both sit back on the couch, as she dropped to her knees, and alternated sucking his cock and mine. Finally, we both pushed her back onto the carpet and took turns eating her pussy. She was moaning and screaming with orgasm after orgasm. She then looked at me and said, 'fuck me now!' She looked at Scott and said, 'And I want your cock in my mouth while he fucks me.' She lay back and I quickly entered her dripping pussy. Scott was on his knees at her head, fucking her mouth while I fucked her pussy. She was enjoying every minute. I leaned down and sucked her tits while I fucked her slowly. Looking up from her tits, I could watch Scott's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, and motioned for me to kiss her. I leaned further up, plunging my cock further into her hot, dripping pussy, she pulled Scott's cock out of her mouth and plunged her tongue into my mouth. She then pulled Scott's cock into both our mouths while we kissed. We both ran our tongues all over his hard dick while she pumped away. Suddenly, Scott yelled, 'I'm cumming! With that, he blew a huge load right into both our mouths. We both went crazy with excitement. She was screaming and slurping up all the cum she could. I could hold back no longer, and pulled out. Julie quickly grabbed my cock and started pumping wildly. I blew my load all over her and Scott as they both started kissing and licking it off each other.
We all lay there afterwards, dazed and exhausted. But definitely looking forward to the next time!

No comments: