2008-03-26

Girls Night Out

My wife had decided to join a few friends in a night on the town. This bothers a few friends of mine, either jealousy, or some need to control. However these little 'adventures' really excite me. Watching Kelly get dressed up in the miniest of mini skirts, knowing she's going out without me is stimulating. The image of the sharks and hounds that make up the local club scene, circling her like starving animals around their prey.... ...all the while I sit at home watching a flick, and having a couple mellow drinks. Waiting for her to come stumbling in, stinking of booze and cigarettes, mixed with a faint hint of her perfume, creating the scent of some bar.
As the hours pass the excitement grows, by the time she comes home, I'm ready to pounce. Not quite as romantic as other nights out, but sometimes hot, hungry, manic animal lust will kick romantics' ass!
So I sit....
Around 1:00 am. Kelly calls. They are heading to Kristen's house, so I can pick her up there. No biggie, only a few minutes from our house.
As I pull up to Kris's house I hear the tunes playing. As I peek through a side window I can see Kristen in the kitchen with some guys hand up her dress..{common}, Jackie and Lisa were talking on the couch, two guys were standing in the doorway of Kris's daughter's bedroom looking in. Kelly was nowhere to be seen. At this time my mind is filled with scenarios. Was Kelly in the room? Were these to clowns watching as another guy was fucking my wife?
My heart pounded as I ran to the window to that room. Sure enough, there was Kelly, passed out on the bed, but alone! What was the attraction? Maybe these two were debating on whether to jump her while she slept. well....we can't have any of that!
I walked into the house and straight back to the fridge. Tim {I leaned there names later} quickly removed his hand from Kris's panties, 'don't let me stop ya' is all I said, then joined the 2 girls on the couch. 'Kelly started doing shots', Lisa explained, 'passed out as soon as we got here.' The two other guys, Randy and Pete moved over and sat on the other side of the table. After all introductions were made I got up for another beer. I stopped at the room and poked my head in.
Kelly lay there flat on her back, breathing heavily one leg up giving a great panty shot. So I guess that's what the guys were staring at, their future intentions will remain a mystery.
I scooted down next to her on the bed and tried to wake her, but unsuccessfully, I was getting horny just looking at her. That skirt was bordering on obscene. Didn't cover much when she stood up, even less when she laid down.
I slid off her panties, then rejoined the crew in the living room.'She awake' asked Lisa'Nope' I answered 'She looks so comfortable, I'll give her a few minutes' I shot the shit with Randy and Pete, Kristen and her dude snuck off to the bedroom.
Randy got up first and headed to the bathroom as he past the room I watched him peek in, and on the way back again, only a little longer this time. A few minutes went by and it was Pete's turn, he didn't look in on the way in, but he managed to get a quick check in on the way back.
His face was red as he sat down.
We tried playing a game of quarters, but it was so loud on the glass table we switched to a quick drinking game using cards.
We were all chugging beers fast, and I figured it would be time for a break. As Pete got up to go to the bathroom I followed. I stopped at the bedroom door. Lisa was asleep, and Jackie had gone home. I told Randy to come over. He hesitated at first but joined me in the doorway. 'Let's wake her up' I said and we walked in.
As I leaned over and lifted her skirt his eyes widened along with his grin. Her skirt had 3 buttons on the bottom then a zipper to her breasts. I unbuttoned two buttons and folded over the flaps showing up to her belly button.
I could hear him swallow hard. I encouraged him to go down on her. He moved between her legs and touched her lips with his fingers.
'Oh man' is all he said and he began to lightly lick the outside of her pussy. He ran his hands down around her legs to the side of her ass. She shifted a little, which seemed to make him nervous. He stopped for a second, but I gave him the 'go ahead', and back to work he went.
Kelly's body started moving now, but her eyes remained shut. I was very horny watching this guy as he put his tongue deeper into my wife's hole. His eyes were also shut as he licked and sucked, and fully enjoyed this wonderful pussy he was eating. Pete was now in the doorway with that 'what the fuck are you doing' look on his face. He stepped over, but made no movements towards Kelly's body. i was licking her ears, and kissing her neck. I wanted to make sure she was good and horny when she awoke. As I kissed her neck I slowly unzipped her dress revealing her tits. I could hear Randy licking and sucking her pussy. Pete seemed content to just watch, hey to each his own huh?
Kelly was moaning now and lifting her hips to meet the tongue between her legs, that she thaught was mine. As I rubbed her tits and played with her nipples Pete knelt down on the other side of the bed. He was exploring her body with his eyes as we licked and sucked at it.
Kelly's face would contort, and her eyes would tighten to our activities, but wouldn't open. I couldn't really tell if she was awakening or not.
Randy's hand fell to his pants and began taking them off, his cock stood straight while his pants wrapped around his knees. As he stroked his dick, he also began moaning softly.
I sucked Kelly's nipple hard and ran my fingers along her face. Probing her mouth. Then she began to suck my fingers. 'Signs of life!' I thought to myself. and the harder she sucked the harder I got. I could feel the moisture already in my pants. Her eyes opened slightly, which only made her look more wasted, then closed again. She continued to suck and lick my fingers. I had to have my dick in her! I pulled my pants to my ankles and leaned on to the bed. Her eyes again opened as the tip of my cock touched her lips. I pressed in, and felt the warmth of her mouth. She was slow to respond as I moved in and out. Her eyes opened again to look up at me. and she tried to smile as she tightened her lips onto my meat.
Her arm lifted and her hand moved up my leg to my ass. Randy noticed that she was awake and stood up. It was only then that Kelly even realize he was there! How she thought I was doing all that, I'll never know. She pulled my body towards her, filling her mouth with me. I kicked off my pants and straddled her chest.
Randy had lifted her legs and was sitting between them. Rubbing her pussy with one hand, jerking himself with the other.
Although my dick felt great where it was, I couldn't really see the other guys, which pretty much defeated the purpose of them being there. I pulled out, and backed away from the bed.
'I'll be back' I said and disappeared into the kitchen. Kristen was opening a beer.'How's Kelly?' she asked'She's in and out' I responded. She had no idea what was happening. As I stood there smiling in my underwear I could see the curiosity building.
As I opened my beer I said 'Come check it out'We both stepped into the doorway and peered in. Pete had taken the opportunity to pull his pants to his knees allowing himself to stroke his member, while he licked Kelly's tits.'You're nuts' Kristen commented'sshhhh' I whispered.
I glanced over to check on Lisa, still out. Good! The sight of me in my underwear standing next to Kristen in nothing but a t-shirt might provoke a few questions, never mind trying to explain that we were watching 2 guys have their way with her sister! We watched as Randy bent down to lick her chest, then up to kiss her face, he was laying across her body, and rubbing his shaft over her pussy. Back and forth he rubbed. from the rear it could almost look like he was really fucking her.
'I guess this turns you on' Kristen whispered as she looked down at my cock poking from my underwear; I could hardly lie to her. Instead I took her hand and placed on my erection. She quickly pulled away.
' Kell's right there!' she snorted.
'Do you think she's in any position to complain' I argued as I took it again, placing it on my throbbing penis. This time she took hold, and held it tight. She stroked slowly as our attention returned to the bed. I moved closer to her and ran my hand up and down her leg. She was quivering, either from our situation or the one a few feet away. I moved over and pressed her against the doorway. I looked into her eyes as I lifted her shirt to get a glimpse of her tits.
She tightened on my dick as I took her nipple in my mouth.'We can't' she said'Maybe we won't' I returned, 'just relax'.
I released her nipple and replaced her shirt to it's position. As I backed away I turned her toward the room. Now her back was to me, as we both watched the three on the bed. I ran my hands over her body, causing her to arch her back and press against me. My cock was pressing between her legs, almost searching for satisfaction!
I was pulling and lifting her shirt. I noticed Pete looking up at us. He poked Randy so he also turned. Kristen was hardly affected by their gaze, as I moved my fingers over her pussy.
Kristen was Kelly's best friend, and although we've had our little 'adventures' involving us 3, I've never fucked her. We seem to know the line that couldn't be crossed, and we respected it. I wouldn't want to jeopardize the friendship they had. But right now I had to admit that sliding up inside her would've suited me just fine! Kristen then turned to face me, and suddenly dropped to take my cock in her mouth. This one even surprised me! And even though she's nowhere near as pretty as Kelly, and her body isn't even close to being as hot, when it comes to sucking dick....well I'd never say who was better, in fear that I might never get it again! Let's just say Kristen put forth every bit of enthusiasm and pride into the art of giving head! Enough said. As she sucked over my cock with true grace she was pulling me into the room, which was a good idea, seeing that Lisa was only a few feet away. I closed the door as we entered the room, and felt the attention of the two guys switch to us. I felt bad seeing these two guys jerking off, and wished I could just say 'here, take this one' but this wasn't my call. 'go sit on the bed' she said, and I walked over. when I sat down she went back down. The movement of the bed seemed to stir Kelly a little and I was a little concerned how she would take the situation.
I laid back next to Kelly's lifeless body and Randy sat back up between her legs. He was rubbing the head of his dick around her pubic hair, and down her slit. Pete finally showed some balls, and moved up behind Kristen. He lifted her shirt as she knelt over the side of the bed. and began rubbing her ass and pussy. Randy stopped moving his cock back and forth and now just rested at the opening. I was pumping hard into Kristen's mouth, her lips were so tight on my cock and her head was bobbing so fast. I was groaning as I could feel my cock swell. I knew what Randy had in mind, but all I could think of now was cumming in this girls mouth.
My hands held her head as I drilled hard into her mouth. My eyes shut, heart pounding I could picture only her face coming down on my cock.
Then Kelly let out a low groan, and I knew that Randy was in her! I looked down as he lifted her legs and pushed his cock inside. Her eyes were opening, but not focusing. I watched as she stared at the ceiling, noticing neither the sight of her best friend's mouth on my cock, or this stranger that was pushing in and out of her!
'When did you get here' she whispered, still not focused. 'bout an hour ago' I said, the sight of Randy sliding in and out of her was ,more than I could take, I got a grip of Kristen's hair and exploded into her mouth. She licked and sucked and squeezed my balls till she was confident she had every drop. As her mouth released me she continued to jerk.
She turned and sat on the bed beside me, pulled Pete to her and stroked his cock. 'That's some dick you've got there' she said as she stroked back and forth. 'Fuck her' she said to Randy 'Fuck her hard!'. She stroked Pete with her left hand and moved her other hand between Kelly's legs, feeling around her hair, and down around Randy's cock.
Kelly opened her eyes wider as his thrusts hardened. I turned and started kissing her while she awoke. I felt her arms around me as her hips were pushing to meet Randy's thrusts, but she still hadn't figured that it wasn't me! As we kissed I could tell she was really waking. Her legs were bent back and she was pushing hard, pulling at my back as I lay across her chest.
Kristen moved over between us and whispered in her ear, 'Feel good?', and licked Kelly's lips. She then asked me to let her lay where I was, so I graciously gave up my spot.
As I got up Kelly's eyes focused on Randy. Although I could tell she was struck with confusion, she had no time to react. I quickly moved to the other side of the bed, as Kristen was rubbing her hands over Kelly's body.
Pete was wild with excitement, but frustrated. He was throbbing in his own hand. He walked over behind Randy and watched as he drove into Kelly with all his strength. After a couple of minutes he tapped Randy's back and Randy withdrew. Pete stepped between Kelly's legs and grabbed her feet. He held them high in the air, stretching her legs, and lifting her ass a bit as he spread her opening with the head of his thick cock. Kelly reacted with a long heavy groan as he forced in a bit of his size. Her face showed signs of pain and determination. She was hot and wet, but her body stiffened as he entered her. Randy was now the spectator, palming himself while he watched his friend spread Kelly's opening. Pete still had his hand on his shaft as he guided it deeper into Kelly's tight hole.
'Damn Kell' escaped Kristen's mouth as her eyes glued to the long fat cock making its way deeper into her friend. 'My pussy aches just lookin' at that!' she said. Kelly let out a nervous laugh at the comment, but was turned to a squeal as he removed his hand from his cock and pulled her body onto it.
We were all staring as he moved in and out, widening Kelly's pussy to his thickness.
Pete was starting to increase his speed, it seemed he had waited hours for the chance to drive up inside her pretty pussy, now he was throwing his head from side to side and grunting loud as his slow movements changed to hard thrusts. He held her feet as high as he could, but she pulled her legs back in order to spread wider. The sight of his big cock was exciting him as much as us. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feel of this tight pussy around his cock.
'Can you take it' he asked her 'can your tight little pussy take it?' he repeated, though he expected no answer, 'well, you're gonna take it' he growled adding a quick thrust. Kelly cried out as he made sure he had filled every last inch of her tunnel. Kelly was feeling little pleasure from this, his cock was big, and it was hurting her. The pitch of her voice went higher as he thrashed into her body. Suddenly he pulled out, gripped his soaking wet and drained his semen onto her ass and the bed. Wild with delight as he pulled every drop from the tip.
Kelly's legs collapsed to the bed. She lay there, legs crossed, pussy stretched and sore while Pete squeezed the last few drops onto her leg. Cum hadn't even stopped pumping from Pete's cock when Randy stepped up. He pulled her body to the edge of the bed, opened her legs and drove back in. Kelly grabbed her legs with both hands.
She was spreading for a view of the penetration. Her eyes were bloodshot and watering as these two took turns on her. Pete was back at Kristen's side, empty but not limp. He still jerked slowly at it, as he watched Randy's face grow red with exhaustion. Kristen slid off her t-shirt while watching the power-fucking Kelly was taking, her nipples were hard, and her pussy was bald and very wet. She could wait no longer. She wanted a shot at the huge slab of cock that had been forced into her friend. She took it into her mouth, licking off any trace of cum, as well as the juice left from Kelly's pussy. She lifted her legs onto the bed and Pete quickly moved in. He wasted no time, and plunged his dick deep into her in a second. Kristen let out a cry of pleasure as he thrust in. She was holding him with one hand, and still rubbing Kelly with the other. Kelly was still in the process of figuring this situation out, while Randy pumped and pumped into her pussy.
She grabbed my head and pulled me down. Kissing me hard as she gasped for breath, she was moaning loud into my ear, making my cock stiffen again'I'm gonna cum' she whispered, 'I'm gonna cum!' 'It's so hot' 'my pussy is so hot!'
As Randy made her cum, I was becoming rock hard. Kristen reached over and grabbed my dick while Pete rocked back and forth into her.
'Let's suck it,' she said to Kelly and I sat up bringing my hard flesh to her lips. As Kristen went down on me again Randy was slamming into Kelly hard, she was yelling again, and was in no position to take me in her mouth. My cock stiffened in Kristen's mouth as Randy pulled Kelly's body into meet each thrust.
'Make her cum again' Kristen said to Randy.'Cum for me' he said as he forced in every bit he had. he was moaning as his eyes shut he was biting his lip. 'I'm, I'm..oh God, I'm cuming' Kelly shrieked, she was pulling my hair as she came.
'Yes, yes cum on me' she commanded , as Randy pulled out and emptied onto her belly in huge gobs. Stroking the length of his cock more and more would drop. Kelly's hands rested on her pussy. Rubbing it gently, almost in some attempt to soothe the aching she was feeling.
Pete took this opportunity to blow his wad also, he pulled out and rested on her slit as it shot up to her tits. Not one for stamina I guess. Both men lay back on the floor silent. I on the other hand was ready for more. Kristen and Kelly were kissing softly as Kelly calmed down.
Then Kristen moved between Kelly's legs. Kelly took this time to take me in her mouth, as she was unable to before. Kelly was ready to cum a thousand times more, but I worried how sore her hole had become. Kristen was more than happy to help out. As she licked at Kelly's pussy, they both let out soft drawn out moaning. I backed away to let Kelly enjoy the sensation, then took position behind Kris.
Kris was using her fingers on herself while she pleasured my wife. I stepped up and replaced them with my erection. With Kelly looking on I proceeded to fuck her friend as hard as I could.
With time I was fucking her so hard she gave up licking Kelly and collapsed onto her stomach.
As the two guys looked on Kristen lie her head on Kelly's cum covered stomach, ass in the air, while her best friend's husband screwed her silly. Kelly was quiet as Kristen's screeching grew louder. Then it was Kelly saying to me! 'Make her cum!'I was giving it everything I had, pounding against her ass, thrusting with the intention of sending her threw the headboard. My thrusts were moving her further up Kelly's body till her tits were hanging over Kelly's face, as rocked her furiously back and forth.'Oh man, I'm cuming, Kelly!' she yelled'Fuck her harder' Kelly shouted to meKelly reached up and grabbed Kristen's ass hard, as she came. Kristen was holding the headboard, tits still over Kelly's face. I pulled out and though Kelly's pussy was tired and aching, it would have to have one more cock.
I knelt down and pushed into my wife as my semen shot from my body.'OOOOOhhhhhh' she said as the warmth filled her inside. My body slammed onto the bed exhausted. It was then I noticed Lisa in the doorway.
'Sick' she said.'How long have you been watching us?' Kristen shouted.'Let's just say you and Steven woke me up slamming the fridge' she responded.

No comments: