2008-03-26

Sharing My Wife With Her Friend From Work

After sharing my fiancé with my best friend our sexual appetites continued to evolve. We would be making love discussing what had happened and it was an incredible turn on. Well after we got married things continued to heat up.
My wife had a job working at a local store and was constantly getting hit on by the guys that she worked with. It was not uncommon for her to come home and say that they were staring at her beautiful tits which now had become 36C’s and they also enjoyed looking at her ass. One day she went into work to get her paycheck and wore a tight fitting shirt that really highlighted her chest and especially her nipples. The guys almost creamed their pants when they saw her. It became common for my wife to tease these guys regularly and my wife loved the attention that her tits received. In fact they called them the twins. The flirtations and sexual comments continued and we all loved. In fact, I looked forward to what they would say to her next.
One day my wife came home and said that someone had told her that the guys at work were really hot for her and wanted desperately wanted to fuck her. They had talked in the break room about sucking her nipples and just having their way with my sexy wife. She of course was flattered and asked me what I thought. The idea turned me on to say the least. It is incredible to think of other men wanting to fuck my wife. Needless to say the situation continued, the comments and sexual inuindos until one night things really heated up.
It was warm summer evening and my wife had got the nerve to invite two of the guys who had been coming on to her over to the house for some pizza and a movie. I was cool with these guys so they were not intimidated by me or anything like that and the night was relaxed. The one guy brought his girlfriend but the other did not so that made things a little interesting because the girl was jealous of my wife. When my wife got home and welcomed our guests, she decided to go and take a shower. She came out in a white halter top that showed off her amazing tits and allowed a great view of her tanned stomach. In addition, she wore a pair of cut off jean shorts and smelled amazing. She wore no socks so her sexy bare feet with painted red nails were highly visible. To say that I was turned on would be an understatement. I think everyone was turned on. The guy that brought his girlfriend was a little uncomfortable because she was on his arm and not thrilled with being upstaged by my wife, I think that led them to leave a little earlier than he would have liked. After they left it was just me, my wife and her friend Jeff. My mind was now wondering what was next?
We all sat on the couch to take in a movie, and lucky us on the dish was a sex flick. I thought perfect. My wife was sitting close to me kind of snuggled up against my chest and Jeff was at the other end of the couch. The flick was at first just a basic fuck scene but the next story involved 2 guys and a girl. As the scene unfolded you could tell that everyone was getting a little hot. My wife but her bare feet on Jeff’s legs and she asked him if he like her nail color? He said of course and then grazed her feet with his hand. My wife said , 'Oh that feels good, if you don’t mind could you give me a foot massage. Jeff looked at me as if to say is it ok and I said , 'you’re closer than me, so go ahead.' He began rubbing her feet, and you could see his cock in his shorts getting harder. My wife became more and more aroused as was I. I began rubbing her shoulders and that was it.
When I rubbed her shoulders she kind of stretched out and her bare feet fell right into Jeff’s lap and she began rubbing his cock with her feet. With that I lifted up her halter top and began massaging her breasts. Now my wife was truly moaning in delight. Jeff was amazed by her tits and he grabbed one and began massing it with me. My wife was really get excited and said someone better give me a cock or I am going to die. I told Jeff go ahead you’re a guest. He pulled his cock out of his shorts and it was about 10 inches and very thick. My wife began sucking him like there was no tomorrow. While Jeff was getting sucked I worked her shorts off and we both started fingering her. She loved it, in fact she came almost immediately.
After she caught her breath she wanted me to fuck her. So she got in the doggy style position and I entered her. She was bucking me at every thrust and on the other end was giving Jeff one hell of a blow job. She would take his huge cock deep into her mouth so that the entire shaft was consumed by her luscious lips and tongue. By the look on his face you could tell that he was really enjoying the way she sucked his cock. Jeff and I were getting close to coming and instead of coming in her mouth and pussy she had us both pull out a come all over her beautiful tits. Jeff and came with a steady stream of juice and it went all over her tits and chest down to her stomach. Then suddenly she pulled both of us to her and licked our cocks clean. She then gave us both a sensual kiss to thank us for an incredible time.
That night we made Jeff’s wish come true as he got experience my wife, next time I think he will get the chance to stick his 10 inch cock into her sweet pussy.

No comments: