2008-03-26

The New Me

My husband Ken has convinced me to write you and share with your readers some of the fantastic events that we have experienced in our 2 year relationship. This a second marriage for both of us and our relationship continues to surprise and amaze me. I say amaze because my first marriage ended after 15 years with a man that now seems so totally different from Ken that I often wonder what the attraction was that brought us together in the first place. My first husband was very possessive, and controlling. He ended up leaving me for another woman who surprisingly was more like I always wanted to be, independent, and self-confident.
Ken encouraged me to be my own person and not to be controlled by what other people may say or do. This was very refreshing after a long relationship with someone who tried to control your every move. Ken has made me feel desired, loved, appreciated and very sexy. I feel like the caterpillar that changes into a butterfly.
I am 42 years old, brunette, and now 132 lbs. I've lost weight and work-out regularly. I've always been very busty or as Ken says 'built like a brick *….house',. and find that rather than hide under baggy sweatpants and tops, I'm wearing tight jeans and tops to accentuate my body. Ken encouraging me at every step of the way. I feel more confident and in control than I ever have in my life and it feels wonderful.
My first adventure began more as a test than anything. My close friend Karen had suggested many times that I join her and a few of her friends for an all-girls week-end. I of course had always declined, as my first husband would never have approved. With Ken that all changed, and he encouraged me to go and have fun! This newfound freedom was exhilarating!
We met at a Hotel downtown on a Friday night, drank wine, talked our heads off and had a ball. I felt like a schoolgirl again. Saturday night we all went out on the town and ended up at a loud and noisy bar. I felt myself shrinking into the background again, and called Ken to check-in, to confess we were at a bar and having some drinks. I still remember him almost berating me for calling, telling me to have fun and let go, enjoy myself and not to worry about him as he was just fine! I was actually in shock, this was such a new experience for me! After a few more glasses of wine I was ready to party. I felt renewed!
After declining many offers to dance, I found myself ditching my bulky sweater and hitting the dancefloor in the white T-shirt, I'd worn underneath. I felt like a temptress as guy after guy would offer to dance with me, buy me drinks, and leer at my tits. Karen couldn't believe it was the same old Susan she'd know for so many years. It was phenomenal.
Arriving home the next day I confessed all to Ken, the drinking and dancing, still not sure he was OK with this. Surprisingly, he was not only elated that I'd had such a good time but admitted he was turned on with the idea of me dancing with other guys and playing the part of the bar-room vixen. We made love like never before. I was in heaven!
The next day Ken brought up the subject again, and again he developed a huge hard-on as I told him about this guy or that guy, how they were looking at my tits, and again we ended up on the living room carpet. It was wild! He said he wished he'd been there just to watch as it would have excited him so much. After we caught our breath I suggested we could go back, just the two of us the next week-end and we could maybe repeat the performance if he really wanted to. The grin on his face said it all, we set a date for the next week-end.
I spent the week shopping. I'd never owned a pair of real highheels before, and now found myself practicing walking in 4' spikes. Tight jeans, a stretchy white top, a new hairdo and make-up, as a gift from Ken, and I felt like a million bucks. Ken couldn't believe the transformation and couldn't keep his hands off me. I've never had so much sex in all my life.
We ended up going to a similar bar close to home. As the wine kicked in, and the man of my dreams by my side, I was getting horny. We danced and had a great time. I was getting lots of looks in my new outfit and at Ken's urging flaunted myself for the benefit of the many single guys at the Club. I accepted some offers to dance and it felt so strange having a strange guy ogling you on the dancefloor, then looking over your shoulder and seeing your husband flash you a huge grin and raise his glass to you. It didn't take me long to get into the groove, and began moving very seductively. This was fantastic!
I returned to Ken at the bar and he took my hand. He placed it on his crotch and he had a huge hard-on. 'You are driving me crazy he said, you look incredible up there' We kissed! Let's go home I want you right now!. This was incredible, it was like we were nineteen again and I was so turned-on. I grabbed my jacket and we headed for the door. Just before we left I decided I would surprise him even more and quickly ducked into the ladies room. Inside one of the cubicles, I took off my bra, and put the white top back on. In the glare of the lights you could see my nipples as clear as day, right through the thin fabric. Perfect, I thought, and with my jacket over my one shoulder walked out to join up with Ken. I arched my back and thrust my tits out as I walked up to him as his jaw dropped open. He was grinning from ear to ear as he looked at my tits. A number of other guys also liked the look as they too were grinning like crazy as they watched me flaunt. Ken's eyes closed as I kissed him and we headed for the car. Three guys just coming in from the parking lot got quite a view through my see-through top, all of them grinning as they watched us head for the car.
It was the fastest drive home I'd ever had. Ken pulled into the garage and with the lights out, I pulled off my jeans and we actually did it on the trunk of the car inside the garage with the door up. I had one of the best orgasms I could remember.
I remember walking from the garage to the house with nothing on but my heels and my white top. I really had changed from the person I barely remembered. It was invigorating. More to come

No comments: