2008-03-26

My Kind Of Love Boat

We awaken early, at 7 a.m. to a spectacular day just off to the coast of Mexico close to our first port of call. There isn't that cloud in the sky and temperature is a perfect 85 degrees. Pam and I take turns showering and then get dressed for the day. While she was in the shower, I get out the new summer dress I bought for her just for the occasion. It is a beautiful white summer dress with flower patterns and straps holding on her shoulders. She looks very cute in it and should catch more than a few double takes from the guys in it. Michael bought the same dress for Shawna, so they should look like twins. {Double your pleasure, double your fun}. We meet Michael and Shawna at the breakfast buffet at 8 a.m., and I was right, they do sort of look like twins. While eating, we go over any possible itineraries any of us might have while on shore. The girls naturally want to go shopping so we decided to just go to town and then play it by ear. After breakfast, we catch the shuttle into town and play tourists. The girls are much more excited about this part than we are and Michael and I find ourselves wondering off to the local sports fishing shops to check out the fishing trips etc. We find one place that will rent you your own boat and snorkeling equipment and show you some good places to go. Now this is more up our alley. We go back and find the girls and try to convince them that we have a good plan. We agree that they can shop for an hour more while we get everything rented and ready to go at the dock. An hour later we are off on our adventure. The place we rented the boat at said that if we went down the coast for about an hour we would find cove after cove of secluded beaches and will probably not see another person all day. The water is crystal clear and very warm, almost too warm for me, but just away the girls like it. We find an absolutely beautiful Beach in our own private cove and drive the boat onto the shore to unload. This little adventure was not in our original plan for today so there is one thing I didn't think of when we left the ship, swimsuits. Oh well, will just have to tough it out, won't we. The girls don't believe us that we forgot the swimsuits. They think we did it on purpose. If I had thought of it ahead of time, I probably would have done on it purpose.
The boat came with all kinds of snorkeling gear, a big Beach blanket, towels, etc. Michael and I had them pack sandwiches and drinks also. I can't wait so after getting the beach setup and the boat anchored properly, I grab some snorkeling gear, strip off my clothes, and head for the water. It is like floating in the air. The water is warm, and so clear you cannot see it at all. It gives you the most invigorating feeling you can imagine. Being naked also makes you feel totally free. There are beautiful fish everywhere. I can see Michael has decided to come in also and a swimming out to where I am. Neither of us can believe how beautiful is. We call for girls to come and they start to get undressed and put their snorkeling gear on. Once in, they can't believe it either. The fish, the crystal clear warm water and the feeling of freedom being naked while swimming in our own little paradise. I decide I'm going to remember this as Fantasy Cove II, remembering Pam and my adventure years ago at Lake Mojave when we found a similar cove and named it Fantasy Cove.
The girls look great naked underwater too. With nothing on but swim fins and a mask, their beautiful bodies hang suspended in the water like they are weightless and just floating on air. Watching them swim has given me a hard on and I'm slightly embarrassed as I can't hide it from them. While at the surface after spotting it, Pam tells me I'd better be careful a fish doesn't get the wrong idea and think it's a meal. Ha,Ha. We dive together and frolic in the water like kids. We fondle and kiss and playfully grab each other's private places. After 30 minutes or so of this, the girls decide to go ashore and rest while we continue to explore. The whole experience just kind of lures you further and further away to see what you might find just passed the next rock out cropping. So for another hour or so we do just that.
Upon returning to the Beach, as we are swimming out, we notice that the girls are lying on their back, very close, on the blanket. They are facing and seem to be talking to each other. All of a sudden, Shawna reaches over and kisses Pam tenderly on the lips. Pam responds by rolling on her side and putting her arm around Shawna and giving her a great big kiss back. I don't think they see us so we stay where we are and decide to watch for a moment. Just our masks are sticking out of the water so I didn't think they will see us unless they look hard. We move in as close as we can over by a big rock sticking out of the water which further conceals us. Pam takes one of Shawna's breasts in her hand and is kneading it all around while they kiss each other over and over. Pam then moves her lips down to Shawna's breast and starts to tenderly suck on it. She is running her tongue around and around her nipple and then swallowing it in her mouth. She moves to the other breast as Shawna just lies their incomplete relaxation, doing nothing but enjoying Pam's touches. We are in a perfect position to see everything and either they have forgotten about us or they don't care if we see them at all. Either way, this is a total turn on watching them love each other.
Pam lies back for a moment and Shawna takes her cue and starts to do same thing to Pam. With both hands on her boobs, she is squeezing and pinching her nipples and gently sucking on them. Her breasts are swollen and her in nipples are sticking straight up the air at she plays with them. Oh how I would love to have one in my mouth right now. But this is better, at least for now. There is something naughty about watching someone doesn't know you are watching them, and it is thrilling. You could tell if you could see the rather large hard on I have from watching. Shawna Continues to move down Pam's body with her lips until she reaches pussy. She gently nudges her legs of apart exposing Pam's almost quivering pussy lips. I can see her slowly spread them apart and run her tongue the whole length of Pam's vagina, stopping only to tease her clit with the very tip her sensuous tongue. This is really making Pam horny. I can hear her making moaning sounds at she lays their and her body is starting to tremble. Shawna takes her finger and slides of Pam's cunt as far as she can and continues to torture her with her tongue. After what seems to be an eternity, Pam has Shawna get in a 69 position with her so that they can both please each other at the same time. With her eyes closed, Pam is spreading Shawna's neatly shaven pussy apart with her lips and thrusting her tongue up her hole as far and she can. At the same time she is massaging the cheeks of her ass with both hands, stopping only to play with her ass hole every few minutes. Pam reaches around and put her finger in Shawna's cunt and gets it good and wet. She then starts to slide it slowly up Shawna's cute little ass hole. A little its first, then finally all the way in. Shawna's hips are rolling around and around, enjoying every ounce of pleasure that Pam's giving her. Pam asks Shawna to do the same to her ass and before long, the two of them are convulsing back and forth, moaning louder and louder until each is having an orgasm that is almost unimaginable. I look over at Michael and it is clear that this has made the two of us very horny also.
The girls lay back on the blanket in total relaxation. I don't think you could get them up for anything. We decide to make our entrance but we can't quite hide the fact that we have hard ons. They see us immerge out of the water and Pam says ' My, my, would have we here?' We smile, say nothing and just dry off little and lay down next them. We are all lying there on our backs relaxing when Pam's hand slides over my leg until she has my cock in her hand. She softly rubs it and it quickly springs back to life. I rollover of my side and start to kiss her lightly on the lips. This is igniting another flame in both of us. Before long, I am kissing her as hard as I can and squeezing buns. I roll over on her, spreading her legs apart with mine, and slowly slide my very hot cock up inside her very warm pussy. We are fucking slowly and first, but the more we do it the better it feels and the faster we go. This has also prompted Michael and Shawna next to us to heat up their romance also. I can see Pam watching Michael's cock disappear and reappear over and over again inside Shawna. I think this really turns her on watching someone else make love. I know it turns me on. Pam's body and mine almost completely become one as we are hugging each other as close as we can with every inch of skin between us touching and sliding against each other. Before long, we can't contain ourselves anymore and in complete abandon shake and shiver in each other's arms until we have each experienced the most intense orgasm ever. Right before I came, something Pam said to me once while making love on the floor in the living room flashed through my brain. 'It feels like love'. There is no better way to say it.
After another snorkeling trip by the four of us, we pack up and head back to the dock. Then after turning the boat in and returning on shuttle, we all shower, change our clothes and meet at the dinner table together. We reminess about our day together and explain that this trip couldn't be better. After dinner, we head to the dance floor for awhile, just to end this night. While Michael and Shawna are dancing, Pam nervously asks me if I would mind if she spent the night in Michael's room tonight. She would only do it if Shawna doesn't mind and if she wants to spend the night with you. This would be the first time we ever did something with another person without both of us being together. I think about it for a minute and tell her it would be okay with me with one condition. That she would sit down soon after and write me a letter telling me what they did and what it was like. I told her I would write her letter about what it was like being with Shawna also if she liked. Pam agrees to my terms, and when Shawna and Michael return to the table, Pam shuttle's her off to the powder room to work out the details. What a trip, and we are not even at Day Three yet

No comments: