2008-03-26

Among Friends

The following Monday was a really fun day. I ran into Carl at work and he just raised up his hand and said 'High Five'. We took a coffee break and started reminiscing about the last Saturday Night. He said that he and Nancy had sex all day Sunday and all they could talk about was how wonderful it was to watch Bev and I have sex. I told him that we were the same way that not only did we have sex three times on Sunday but, Bev Masturbated in front of me twice. We both agreed that we need to do this again and fast. We were disappointed to find out that Nancy was going to a family reunion this coming weekend and struggled to find a time when we could all get together.
A few days later Bev came home excited, she had just received a bonus from work. She said we should take a trip on the free money and invite Carl and Nancy to come with us. I called Carl and we got the plans together, the following weekend we would all drive down to Florida. We all counted the days until our vacation and every day Bev would come home with a new outfit or swimsuit for the trip. Thursday finally came and Bev and I went to pick up Carl and Nancy for the trip. On the way over I was complementing Bev on her new mini-skirt and she said she bought it just for the ride down. She leaned over and put her hand on my leg and said ' I bet you can't guess what I have on underneath' I replied by saying I hope its nothing, she laughed and said ' how'd you guess'. We laughed for a minute and she squeezed my leg a little, then looked me in the eye and said ' J. I'm so hot I think I'm going to come right now'. I reached under her skirt and she was hotter than a firecracker, as soon as I touched her furnace of a pussy she through her head back and started moaning loudly. She forced her hand under mine and started rubbing herself wildly, then she screamed out 'Pull my nipples!' I quickly reached up and through her blouse started pinching and tugging at her nipples, she was screaming at the top of her lungs ' I'm Coming, I'm Coming', this seemed to go on for about two minutes until she started slowing down. I started just rubbing her breast and she was still slowly rubbing her clit and convulsing each time she would hit her sensitive spot. She took my hand from her breast and started kissing it; she thanked me for a wonderful orgasm and told me that she loved me. I teasingly said that she must really be fired up for this trip, and she said that she felt like a new woman and that she felt sexier that she has ever felt, and that she wanted everybody in the world to know that she was SEXY.
We got to Carl's place and Bev said she was going to go inside to freshen up, Carl was coming out of the house with a suitcase and she reached up gave him a kiss on the cheek and kept walking. Carl asked ' Is there something wrong with Bev, she looks like she' s been crying'? I said no she's been coming, all the way over here. Carl laughed and said well lets get packed and maybe she will cum all the way to Florida. Carl and I finished packing the Suburban and he said let me go get the girls and we'll leave. Carl came back out followed by Bev and then came Nancy, I had never seen Nancy look so good, and she had on a gold tank-top and a black mini-skirt. Her tanned legs and beautiful blond hair were shining from the sunlight. I yelled over to Carl and said ' I think we're gonna have the prettiest girls on the beach this weekend', and Carl quickly agreed.
We finally got on the road and everybody was in a festive mood, Carl pulled beers out of the cooler {none for me since I'm driving} and Bev was passing around snacks. About 60 miles into the trip, things started to settle down and Nancy said, ' I guess I'll be the first to bring it up, I really had a great time two weeks ago'. We all agreed, and Bev spoke next saying that she hasn't gone an hour without thinking about it. She looked back at Carl and said thanks for voyeuring her all that time, that now she wants everybody to see her naked body. Carl said your welcome, and if you want to show your naked body, start stripping now. Bev laughed, and said I'm going to, but I want the world to see me. She said the next time we pass a car that she was going to flash him her tits and then she would throw her blouse out the window. Nancy laughed out loud and said if you do it I'll do it. We were coming up on a car and I told her to get ready, she pulled her shirttail out and turned her body towards the window. As we got next to the car I matched my speed with his and we all noticed it was a young couple {probably in there young twenties}, we got right beside them and from behind I saw my wife yank up her blouse, Carl and Nancy were yelling and clapping and the guy in the car was giving a thumbs up. Bev pulled the blouse all the way off and rolled down the window, the guy rolled down his window and shouted you're beautiful, Bev in all her splendor reached out of the truck and handed the young man her blouse. It was funny, as soon as the guy took the blouse; his girlfriend took it from him and placed in front of her as if she was trying it on. I told Bev that someday we would see that girl in her shirt. We laughed and they laughed then we waved goodbye and kept going. Bev just kept saying how great and exhilarating that was. Nancy said OK, my turn. Soon, we started coming up on a pick-up truck, it looked like there were three guys in the truck, so I told Nancy 'It don't get no better than this'. I pulled up next to the truck and got Nancy's door even with the driver's door. I told Nancy that I would roll down the window for her from my controls, she let out a quick 'Go', and I started letting the window down. Nancy bellied up to the door and raised her tank top up to her chin, the driver looked over and we could all read his lips, He said 'Holy Shit'. The other two guys looked over and they all started hoopin and hollering, Nancy took off her tank top and started to fling it to the guys, when the wind caught it, it quickly hit the ground and was just a gold speck in my rear view mirror. The guys were going nuts and Nancy yelled, Come on Bev, get up here. Bev never thought twice, she just jumped up rolled down her window and went belly up to the door too. The driver was reaching his hand out wildly trying to touch the two ladies and the other two guys were yelling for us to pull over. Bev set back for a second and started pulling down her skirt, I asked ' you're going to show them your puss'? She said Oh Yeah, and with that she got back up in the window and stood up in the seat as beast she could. The guys were screaming themselves hoarse at this point and when I was able to look back to see what Nancy was doing, I was shocked again. She had pulled off her skirt and had her ass out the window, she had both hands around her bottom and I can only assume that she was pulling her pussy lips apart for these guys. The cat-calls were never ending and I suddenly realized that we were one mile from our exit. I told the girls that we needed to stop and Bev yelled over that we had to leave but she wanted to give them a gift. Where the guys could see, she took her skirt and started wiping her pussy with it. She then brought up to her nose and took a big whiff, as to say, 'man that's so good'. I saw Nancy doing the same and we got close enough to each other that they both made a clean hand off. The guys started saying good-bye and the girls were blowing them kisses.
We pulled off the exit and stopped at the stop sign for a good long time just to catch my breath. I heard Carl ask Nancy if she really enjoyed herself, and she said very much, then she said, ' by the size of that bulge in your shorts, you must have liked it too' Carl said you bet I did. I started driving on and watching in my rear view mirror, I saw Nancy pull closer to him and they started kissing. To my surprise they continued kissing and then I noticed Nancy rubbing Carl's cock through his shorts. I nudged Bev to get her attention and motioned for her to look in the back. She started watching them and had a smile on her face from ear to ear. Nancy unzipped his shorts and pulled his 'biggerthanmine' dick out, I heard a simultaneous moan come from both women. Nancy looked up for the first time from her kiss to see Bev and I watching intently. Nancy looked at Bev and said why don't you suck it? Bev asked her back, Can I? Nancy nodded her head up and down and then Bev looked at me, I said by all means, let him have one of your killer blowjobs. Bev crawled down in between the two front seats and was facing Carl. From my angle I could only see the back of Bev's head but I could tell by the length it was moving she was taking him to the hilt and then pulling slowly back up. I knew her technique well and knew that Carl was feeling great. Nancy was still kissing Carl and Bev was moaning to beat the band. I figured she must be close to another orgasm so I reached over her beautiful ass and ran my hand down to her clit. As soon as I started rubbing it she started moaning louder and I knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Suddenly Bev reached back and grabbed my hand and started pulling it to her ass, She always likes me to manipulate her ass when she's extremely hot. So I reached down to her pussy to pull some lube up to her anus and started slowly rubbing my finger on the outside of her ass. She reached back again and at the same time raised her mouth from Carl's dick and demanded, ' Fuck my ass with your hand'. {We had never been rough when we were playing with her ass} She took my middle finger and shoved all the way in her ass in one motion, again she said Fuck Me. I started pounding my finger in and out of her ass furiously and she went back to sucking Carl's dick. I heard Nancy say, 'I've got to see this' so she leaned the seat forward so she could get a good view of my finger in Bev's ass. As her sweet hole lubed up more I started putting a second finger in, all the time ramming in and out. Bev raised her mouth from Carl's dick again and gasping for air said God I Want To Come. It was like she was in a trance. She looked back and saw where Nancy was and in an almost begging fashion asked, 'would you rub my clit'? Nancy never said a word, she reached over my hand and started rubbing as fast as she could. Bev buried her head again and in a matter of seconds with her mouth sealed around Carl's Dick started screaming. I knew she was coming like wild, at the same time Carl started wailing saying 'Oh God I'm Coming'. Bev sucked him dry, all the while she was in the midst of what she said later was, a spiritual experience.
We all took time to catch our breathes, and I said we're about ten minutes from the hotel, Bev looked over to me and said, 'I think you've been neglected on this trip, that gives me plenty of time to get you off'. I didn't argue and before I knew it Bev was giving me one of those fantastic blowjobs, it didn't take long for me to come, and Carl and Nancy applauded went it happened. We were pulling into the hotel parking lot when it dawned on me that the two girls were still naked, I asked them if they wanted me to get something out of the suitcase and Bev said ' Nope, I'm wearing the outfit I've got on'. Carl and I checked in and then drove to where our rooms were. Nancy said give me the key and we will open the door for you guys, and they walked right out in public, past an old couple and into the hotel elevator. Carl and I got the luggage and made a Bee-line for the room.

No comments: